pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

muh brother

So how do I attempt an Ironman run in Echoes? What are the rules? DLC Characters allowed?

Oyakodon!

lute when

Raigh is a good unit

Ephraim is shit

kill all tripfaggots

Kagero is the loving mother of my childen.

More Thracia Characters fucking WHEN

Post 'em

She just isn't worth using in FE8
Underlevelled and joins late, the worst combination.

Fates is shit.

Kagero is a slut!

I have since removed my card from payment info. Was fun though

Next Magvel banner after CYL featuring Lute, Cormag, Joshua and Myrrh.

Shouldn't this be with Female Robin as the girl and Chrom as Dio due to how you can get raped by Chrom ?

Post your HM

Quickly, predict what DLC characters Warriors will have!

Smash pack: Lyn, Roy, Ike

CUTE sisters

>Raul
Nice, first time I've ever earned that title. Why'd he have to ruin Sonya too?

Who would be Joseph then tho

After the Jugdral wanking that will come after Magvel, with an Arvis GHB and Oifey as TT reward.

Spring Camilla and Lucina

H-how much money was this?

friendly reminder that Lute is literally a fucking Proto-Awakening character and if you unironically like her but shit on Awakening you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste

+spd -res or +def -HP?
Both units are Amelia.

Patient user, the later she come, the more power creeped she'll be.

All GBA characters were Proto-Awakening

You mean Johnathan , also it could be Frederick or Stahl

I NEED TO BREED CELICA

>literally every character in awakening is based off another character
why are you retarded user

Fuck off Raul

She's a female mage so she'll be good no matter when she's added.

>No L'Arachel

Into the trash it goes

I was pretty unlucky so i spent 1k$ for her. Not gonna use one more penny on this game anymore though

>fates
nobody cares

somebody pls help me understand how S-Corrin's outfit works because this is the only way I can see it, and it's way too lewd for a nintendo game

I know I suck at drawing.

why is amelia so cute?

I care.

friendly reminder that Ilyana is literally a fucking Proto-Fates character and if you unironically like her but shit on Fates you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste

Should I watch him work?

nice to meet you nobody

kill yourself drill

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

>got a defense
>guy was leading with this
why

Holy shit. Do you have a job or something to pay for this? I at least hope you're financially okay.

Why didn't you pick a +spd one?

>6 of top 10 are horses and dancers
kys shitter

So
Red Joshua, Blue Cormag, Green Lute and Grey L'Arachel

Remember to make Odin a permanent member of your team and to not harvest his skills!

>friendly reminder that Marth is literally a fucking Proto-Awakening character and if you unironically like her but shit on Awakening you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste
>friendly reminder that Oifey is literally a fucking Proto-Awakening character and if you unironically like her but shit on Awakening you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste
>friendly reminder that Sain and Kent are literally fucking Proto-Awakening characters and if you unironically like her but shit on Awakening you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste
>friendly reminder that Soren is literally a fucking Proto-Awakening character and if you unironically like her but shit on Awakening you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste
you can do this to like, literally every character

friendly reminder that every character post FE5 is literally a fucking Proto-NuFE character and if you unironically like tem but shit on NuFE you should probably kill yourself for having such shit taste

That's her upper thigh.

Yeah im good. Thanks for worrying though user

I also care

>i spent 1k$ for her

What the hell man

This baiting and shitposting...what are we? Children?

quit samefagging drill, this is pathetic

>going through my potential skill fodder units
>have a few femCorrins just sitting here at +Atk/-Res and +Spd/-Res

Is there any use for this girl at all? Anybody have experience trying to do builds for her?

Marth, Oifey, Sain, Kent, and Soren are all deep, complex, and well written characters.

Literally no one in Awakening is half as decent as the worst character from Tellius. Fact.

Loot will be red

>three male(male) characters listed
>her

user, you need to understand: Some people really, REALLY hate Archers

Never pulled one

No, we're vermin.

where did we go wrong

No, vermins
Too much reds

I've been playing for a couple weeks and I have Reinhardt, Julia and Ike, what would be a good fourth member? Was thinking of trying for Innes (f2p btw)

Did someone say Corn?

Felicia is the cutest! Every second i spend with her is truly precious! I could never want for anything more! She is perfect in every single way to me! I would do anything for her! I love Felicia!

im still sad

hearts out to all the Lloydfags out there

>august has been filled with a shit ton of free orbs
>august has also arguably had the best banners running together in the same month
>a lot of people have probably used all their orbs or most of them to get at least someone from these banners
>cyl will probably be in september with barely orbs to be given out
They played us like a fiddle.

shag the sheep

As yes I remember those incredibly complex Tellius characters like Meg and Kyza.

AHHAHAHAHA LE EPIC DRILL BOOGEYMAN AMIRITE RAUL BTFO FUCK OFF DRILL SPIC THARJAKEK SILASKEK GTFO DRILL FATES IS SHIT (LOL

Who cares? They already released godly units that are worth spending for.

Why is awakening so unfair at times?
HP sponges enemies
Reinforcement appears and kill one of your characters.
Playing Hard-Classic

Good thing I don't give a shit about any of the CYL units, I got my Summer Corrin and I just want Innes now.

>ike was bait for herofest
>herofest 2 was bait for SS

They already got their giggles. It's not like they need any bait for Lucina to sell.

Have you never played an FE?

>Clarine
>Bartre
>Boey
fucking weird choices my dude

>orb drought incoming
FUCK

>Raul triggered by Lute because she'll likely be red and be better than Shitja like every new red mage released.
Lmao.

>tfw slow
trip back on spic

shaun the sheep

>sacred stone cucks are this defensive about their shitty meme character they have to constantly bring up some spic boogeyman

sad

Need a safe space?

>CYL and Magvel powercreep banner #2 are gonna be released at the same time when I spent all my orbs on these banners

SASUGA ISIS

I forgot, who really wants Quick Riposte again?

>Why is awakening so unfair at times
>Playing Hard-Classic

/feg/ was a mistake.

GBA, DS, Fates and SoV
Probably gonna play PoR and RD after awakening

Gladly

slow but bulky units