/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

shopkeepers edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>Soundtrack

Gerudo's sunbathing on the beaches in Faron

they wouldn't need to

darker complexioned people enjoy laying in the sun as much as everybody else

No link to previous thread

you can manage

Repostan

I want to cuddle a fish

I'm going to dump all the new Gerudo fanart I've found if no one is opposed

we're not up to anything

very well then

Anybody else in this thread

me

I am going to marry Riju!

Hello my fellow fishfag

I love this one. Looks very warm.

Hello

Shall I continue or leave it till later

no

Go on

Yo!

Not strictly Gerudo but whatever

Revali has the biggest chest there. Girls b jealous

I dont think that's how it works

Teba, you mean

>ywn be that seal

This is the last piece of new art

Best girl.

Literally who

Play the game.

I did and all those desert ladies are interchangeable in my mind

Considering she's one of the most distinct looking and the first side quest once you enter the city I have to wander if you played the game in a haze

Gerudo wearing socks just seems wrong

He's obviously just a common troll.

I'd like them barefoot, in flip flops or even back in the curly toed shoes. Anything but heels

Oh, she's the jewelery one? I remember that, but besides hairstyles I can't really tell them apart
I was kind of sick when I first played so I guess my memory could be foggy

Totally dude

>Link turned down a fish waifu for this

They'd instantly get full of sand. I haven't really noticed, but I imagine Gerudo paint their toes if they're visible all the time

gonna need pics

He didn't turn down Mipha, he chose Mipha over Kodah. Zelda only creepered at Link from the corner without telling anyone she liked him until finally she just got all the competition killed. Paya is taking notes of her technique.

You never see Gerudo toes because they're all in heels. Anyway shoes with no socks means sand between your toes

Riju is making the mistake that Mipha made of subtly conveying her feeling and palnning on dumping it all on him when it's all over and things have settled. In Riju's case when he's saved the kingdom and returned the Helm. Zelda is winning because she strikes immediately rather than weaiting for the perfect moment

Zelda waited 100 years to say anything to him.

she wasn't aware of her true feelings till he almost died. Compare that to Mipha and Paya who know exactly the kind of relationship they want with Link but are either writing themselves off or waiting for some theoretical perfect time to broach the subject. Riju is probably like Zelda in that she doesn't know what she's feeling and won't until she's older and knows a bit more about voe and vai

Well he was in bed for those 100 years

Kodah showed the most initiative 100 years ago and she has nothing to show for it

We better fix that.
Newfags don't know how handy these can be in the future.

Well she married someone else

>Finley is Link's illegitimate daughter.

he either took it as a child's game or just wasn't that close to her relative to the current crop or Mipha back then pus it sounds like she may have done it for strange motives hence the apology

>tfw no feminist fish gf

>strange motives
Like what? It sure seemed like she only wanted one thing

That's because Link has better taste in fish

The whole kingdom knew Link and Mipha were an item. Kodah wanted in on it.

Maybe she was trying to ask Link out just so Mipha couldn't, or to "win". Like a game. I did that all the time in highschool with guys I didn't even like, just to fuck with people.

They clearly weren't an item or else the Mipha memory doesn't make sense.

doing it to spite Mipha or

Your Zelda shipper goggles keep you from seeing the game around you.

>people like this exist

They spent a lot of time together, that's it

Any lorefags here?

Is there actually any depth to Zelda lore?
I know they made an actual timeline, but it seems like they're just kinda throwing shit at the wall.

Like Dark Souls where they tried at first and then got scared and just started tacking things on rather than explaining.

Like clearly BotW has references to both the Twilight Invasion and the great flood of the Windwaker timeline.

>Years of time spent taking precise clothing measurements.

Any new game will attempt to do something to reference the last popular game, and a but past it. The timelines exist, but are really an afterthought.

>accusing someone else of wearing shipper goggles while saying Link and Mipha were an item

Riju won't leave the city to find a husband like other Gerudo therefore she's most likely to marry heroes of the land, Hylian nobles or ambassadors to the Gerudo

Which one would you be if you were in Hyrule

Truly a valuable life lesson.

Most of the lore was headcanon until Hyrule Historia and now only 50% of it is headcanon

Trying to link games together is mostly a useless endeavour, but the self-contained stories are nice. Personally I liked the larger story until Skyward Sword made it feel totally meaningless.

OoT said that any male Gerudo born would become king. Presumably this would be why Rhondson's mother really wanted Rhondson to marry Gerudo male. The idea that he brings his own queen in, kinda spoils any plans Riju might have of ruling into old age. Then again, maybe she would like retirement, and probably remains wealthy nobility to some extent.

I miss the three goddesses.

Hylia is boring and makes Zelda much more of a special snowflake than she already was.

>That entire talk with Dorephan after4 beating Vah Ruta
>mfw we are united now

Does a Gerudo born to a Gerudo female and Hylian male still count as king? Or does it have to be two Gerudos?

That's probably among the only possible sources of the male Gerudo. They are rare, so they are probably not producing each other.

Four Swords Adventure made the Gerudo Voe the Guardian of the Gerudo and the Desert instead of the King so he'd basically be destined/expected to be their version of Link protecting their name, history and peoples across Hyrule

Marrying the Gerudo Voe just means not having to leave the city to find a man and getting o stay with your husband all the time without moving in to his community

I don't think it matters but I reckon all Gerudo voe have been married into the royal line making them a far stronger strain of Gerudo than all the others

OoT says there can only be ONE gerudo male every 100 years. So it is impossible for a male gerudo to birth another male gerudo.

Is this a Riju for ants?

>the entire Tarreytown questline was a long plot by Hudson to be the father of Gerudo royalty

......oh. Yeah, that should've been obvious

the baby isn't guaranteed to be male though

Not really certain whether that's magically or biologically enforced.

Maybe it's just incredibly unlikely.

Maybe not the first one. But, he's got all the time in the world.

Probably just a rare disorder.
I would still not be surprised if they were a myth, and Ganondorf was produced by artificial means.

I assumed it was a genetic thing

>Twinrova are actually genius geneticists who could have wiped out disease but chose the path of evil instead

No serious person would consider FSA to be any kind of canon.

The long game. All hail Ganonson

Wouldn't need genetics knowledge, would just need to get extra testosterone during a pregnancy. Probably enough to force the mother to drink copious amounts of male horse blood over the 9 months.

>Ganondorf's soul would reborn as a gerudo because they were the only tribe to don't follow a Hylian religion
>this fooled gerudos into thinking they could give birth to a male every once in a while

It could be possible.

There are a lot of myths from WW2 that people still spread and believe in.

>Hylian nobles
I don't think there's any of them left, the only outsiders they see are merchants really. And Link. He wins by default

There must be some descendants of nobles somewhere. They probably have land claims and disputes which Zelda will have to arbitrate now that it's habitable again

>try to kiss Link
>poke his eye out with your forehead