/vn/ - Beautiful hair Edition

Visual Novel General #1589

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

First for SukiSuki

If your favourite VN doesn't feature an imouto route-- it's shit.

Sukisuki release date when?

^_^

Loli nee-san is better.

I really liked her C ending. It was cute and didn't end up being a carbon copy of the original ending.

Is this the JOP thread?

me and my cats

G-guys, is she right?

>Adult Breast Feeding

Jeeze that is embarrassing. You seem to have forgotten your picture.

I don't even play VNs I just come here to discuss literal translations

As long as there is a demand for erotic content (and it's stronger than ever before), VNs will never leave the PC platform.

Yup, you must restart form the biginning.

Through the power of DETERMINATION, the dream became true

Outside of marriage?
I don't think so

>t. Moogy

Is there any VN where you wait until your wedding night to deflower your waifu? I'm getting sick of all this degenerate premarital sex.

Adult breastfeeding is the BEST thing ever.
Only faggots will deny this.

>only a matter of time until it ruins the VN market
Fate/Grand Order is the current main timeline in the Fate series due to how much money it's making, so it's only a matter of time until the other studios try their luck.

>he thinks that sex outside of marriage doesn't exist.
WTF?

Sukisuki soon my friends!
Sauce: my dad is kouryuu

Don't forget Final Fantasy BE and that Fire Emblem one. It seriously kills me that even here on Veeky Forums mobage have been embraced so much. I thought anons would hold strong against that kind of cancer, but here we are.

In Amakano, the MC only has sex with one of the heroines after they have a Shinto wedding and he gets her father's approval.

You are a good man.

Any vn where I can fuck my loli mom?

>It will be released on decemer
Source; Doodler, your mother.

Where can I download the emote version?

me and my cats

At this point I would take a december release because I'm pretty convinced at the moment that MG is just going to cancel the project.

Here, lad.

I want to fuck the loli

>I thought anons would hold strong against that kind of cancer
You underestimate the power of waifus.

Looking at all those Tokyo wards makes me want to play Nocturne again.

>tfw I only do one route of any moege/charage I play
>feels bad

pat pat

>You underestimate the power of waifus.
Perhaps, I think I more overestimated the autism of anons. I thought surely since anons recognized how terribly cancerous shit like farmville and clash of clans is that they wouldn't tolerate it something like FFBE. I think honestly it is just part of the generation gap that I just don't understand.

Where's my friend Irru?
Did the cartel get to him?

If there's only one heroine you like then that's fine. If there are others, then man the fuck up, restart the game, skip through the common route and do their route like a real man.

No me trolees hermano. Same in enlace para la version gratuita.

Will Ryukishi ever recover? he's been irrelevant for a while now, and nobody gave a shit about his latest game with Romeo and that Key hack, he announced a new When they Cry, will anyone give a shit about it?

I only read routes for girls I like, and even then I like to have a gap between them if it ended up being really good.

That's because trianthology was bad.

Where is the fucking gameplay, Masada? I want it right now.

the gameplay is typing in your credit card details and rolling gatcha

the FGO killer

Man, fuck off with that cancer.

I can upload it for you but... isn't or free.
I want a dd or torrent for Miniature Garden in eng

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

>better VN than FSN
>now will get a superior mobage too.
How will Fatecucks even recover?

Same.

Muv Luv Meiya I think?

Extra is kinda bad and the H-scene is shit though.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Sorry, but she's cheating on you with the Betas.

>better VN than FSN
>dies fags this delusional

>mobage shit posting turns into DI vs FSN
You guys are better than this.

Fate is a poorman's Dies Irae.

Pantheon is the guillotine which will execute FGO.

The people who unironically like mobage and want more of that trash are the same people who enjoy "fanbase wars", it's to be expected from mental retards.

>chuunitards
>better than anything

>Not liking seeing the same fanbase wars over and over
Get out of my ghetto of eternal recurrence.this instant.

Never read the VN but how popular is it in japan?

By visual novel standards pretty popular.

Is considered to be the pinnacle of the médium.

Japanese cannot handle reading stuff that talks ill about them. And Trianthology hits the bull's eye with its hikikomori theme.

>he doesnt like mobage
t. EOP

It's the cancer killing visual novels with objectively inferior, cheaply made, trashy products. And that's without taking into account their "business model". There is no reason why any fan of VNs should want more series to suffer the mobage treatment, so their developers never do anything else.

Kei best girl

Unless you're someone with a petty addiction to what is essentially a gambling model.

Mobagefags are mentally compromised - there's no reasoning with someone who willingly engages with such tripe.

What the fuck is this shit. Why are all of them such fucking cunts when she says she wants to meet up with her friends.
This reminds me of all the traitors in various mmos who put their normalfag lives before their supposed comrades.

I want to bully Kei.

From a business perspective, FGO made the Fate series more popular and why might get good products out of it with a Budget worth something in the future.

From a mobage perspective...meh, most of them are garbage, but they're like 30-60 minutes a day of your time daily outside events, so it's not like is a big time sink.

What is that game about?

>FGO made the Fate series more popular
With people who haven't read the original series nor care to.
>might get good products out of it with a Budget worth something in the future
Uh, like Extella? Because it was hot garbage. But we'll be getting more Fate shit, I guess. Yay. Nasu hasn't made anything worth caring about in forever.

What? If anything FGO's success made them more jewish. Compare Mahoyo's production values to Extella's.

Popularity is the death of creativity. Fate is the new Naruto.

And still no more Mahoyo or Tsukihime remake.

>Uh, like Extella? Because it was hot garbage
All first entries in a musou series are garbage because of the mediocre cast selection, unpolished mechanics and low budget.

Pirate Warriors 3 is one of the best musous as of right now and the first one was very underwhelming.

I vaguely remember a Nasu quote about him saying he believes the majority of FGO players dont care about the fate franchise outside of FGO

Even before FGO, fate has had the budget to do whatever it wants
All this extra money is going to be piling its way upto some top CEO in the company that produces the game anyway

Mahoyo was garbage besides the productions values and an overglorified pandering to Nasu's waifu.

It's kind of funny how if you take the PSP Extra models and compare them to the more modern Extella models, they practically blow them away. imo Wada turned in some pretty mediocre artwork as well.

Extella was a hodgepodge of horrible writing and production. The ultimate sell-out title.

>why might get good products out of it with a Budget worth something in the future.
Yeah, like anime adaptations of FGO and trash like Extella. What a great thing it did for the series and Type-Moon as a whole.

>some top CEO in the company
Fate is partly owned by Aniplex, which belongs to Sony.

Extella was pure cringe. Some of the most obnoxious waifu pandering I've seen.

That's the thread for cocksuckers of the game who are fine with it being the main thing in Type-Moon's future.

Besides, the discussion was about mobage influence on VNs as a whole.

This is moege general you fucking retard, there are enough of you Fatefags to start another general and have it run better than /vn/. Leave.

/moe/ died though.

The Tsukihime remake is now a mobage.
How will that make you feel?

>Fatefag
No.

It would bring me great joy in being able to offer up my money to our jewish overlords