pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp
totalwar.com/blog/the-foundation-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FLAGELLANT TARPIT EDITION

SUMMON

>"I think it is fair to say that there is a reason they could be encouraged by the existence of Norsca - shall we put it that way?"
>The keen eyed among you may also notice the map passes over the kingdoms of Araby and the Land of the Dead, home to the Egyptian themed Khemri. We asked about this as well and were met with coy looks. It seems that fans of these factions will most likely have something to look forward to with this installment of the game.
>fans of these factions
>factions

ARABY CONFIRMED GENTLEMEN

LOVE ETERNAL!

I feel like vlad is the only way t play vamps because getting to spawn your entire army on the enemies gunline is just too valuable

Tell me what Total war to play, and which faction in that game.
And I will campaign post here

Rome 2.

Rome.

Hard.

FOTS
Saga
Conquer all of the Islands including Hokkaido

Where does the sudden demand for Albion and Sartosa DLC come from ever since the map was shown? I see that shit all the time now. Eith all the reaces that still have to be added to make a complete combined map, two boring 1 region islands are really what people want to play?

Rome 1/Medieval 2 Rebels

Queek is going to dominate the best elves!

this map disappoints me so much.

prior thread

Albion demand probably comes from brits who eould like to see their country represented in some way.

And Sartosa, well, Pirates are the biggest pleb magnets in media. Mention Pirates and people on plebbit go wild

Both are shit tier ideas for DLC though.

I wonder what the reactions of the people who made that traielr would be if they knew, it resulted in jokes about a ratman raping kinky elf women.

I have actually never played FOTS though I have it. Unless someone presents me a better option I will do this

Already did that last month before my vacation to Rome

Do FOTS and campaign post, i gotta sleep but i will read about your experiences

>Albion demand probably comes from brits who eould like to see their country represented in some way.
But the moot is already present.

Rock the boat!

They are supposrd to be Welsh

Ok

ROLL YOU DOGS

Why?

How much do we know about High Elves?

B-but I'm still finishing up Wulfrik..

the southern bits of lustria and southlands are what i was most exited for.

this game desperately needs more neutral free-for-all territory.

They have pointy ears.

>High Elves
Imperial England
>Greenskins
Cockney football/rugby hooligans
>Albion
Celtic England
>Bretonnia
Norman England
>Moot
Rural England

Their roster and and that Teclis starts away from Ulthuan

Wait I can't do saga they aren't an option, they are DLC I don't have. Damn, DLC for a DLC

Give me another campaign to play

Do know anything about their campaign gimmick?

The official mega campaign map hasn't been shown yet though, the picture getting spammed here is jsut a meme until it does

Is OP pic an actual game?

Dark Omen

not according to youtubers who claim that said map was shown to them.

i mean i hope they're wrong but still.

Vaguely. Something about being able to influence other factions, basically spy on them and force them to do shit. Linked to trade and diplomacy.

> I wonder what the reactions of the people who made that traielr would be if they knew, it resulted in jokes about a ratman raping kinky elf women.

i dont think they could have planned out one of the scenes being "queek plunges his blade into the dreadlord from behind" and not seen the possibility. probably numb to it after releasing fimir and beastmen. they'd probably just make le epic reddit meme jokes about it if they heard.

> "You say you were raped by a bipedal rat? Absurd! xD"

that does remind me that i heard that the vermintide devs got linked a fapfic during a livestream featuring an elf getting fucked by two skaven and a wolf rat

That fanfic got linked here once. Can't remember it's name though.

G O B L I N S

where are the "whats new in the old world" patch note? they say "check out the other patch notes" on the video but i cant find it.

Is there any other Total War that blatantly just cheats as much as Oda in Shogun 2? I hate doomstack shit. I've had Oda containted to 1 place, with no access to extra money and he still pops out of the shadows with a full stack of rank 9 yari samurai that's never seen a battle in their life.

Pretty certain there's a mod to disable that.

All too easy...

link?

I feel bad for not atually beating that game.
The last battle was way too brutal.

>can't beat shogun 2 on normal difficulty

didn't know that was possible

Unless of course you are playing on a harder difficulty, which makes it even more retarded, since you are complaining about AI cheating when you just told it to cheat

meant for

>asking about one rather minor thing.
>this equates into someone can't beat the game

I'll never understand the mental gymnastics of troglodytes like you.

fanfic is pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp

If you're looking for the livestream incident, idk if it even actually happened. I can't find any source.

you just seemed pretty angry that the enemies don't fall over when your march in to their lands

most people would like a little bit of challenge but not you I guess

so we already know Tomb Kangz are going to be this race pack with 4LL.

Who is going be next ? I mean warhammer had 4 race pack DLC

I thought CA were godawful with their DLC but then along came fucking Paradox.
>"Hey guys we are introducing China to CK2 just like you wanted. Except is unplayable and is alao off-screen!"
Fuck you Johan

Haven't you notice that before? There is tons of shitty DLCs for Paradox games.

Lol wut
Are you serious?

>off-screen

What?

Again, you are making assumptions from nothing. I'm against doomstacks because it's the game artificially pumping up one faction. I understand why in terms of Oda/Takeda getting doomstacks - doesn't make it a good design either way. You can make a powerhouse faction without resorting to putting doomstacks on the map. Hell, modders are actively doing it better, and pretty much every game up to Warhammer avoided doomstacks to an extent if it wasn't an event.
It's not even all that challenging, especially not in Shogun 2 where you can just wait in a castle defend, slap on Stand & Fight and watch a few stacks of Ashigaru rip and tear through the most severe doomstacks ever produced. Doesn't make it a good challenge since you either need to sideline that faction and kill them off ASAP before the doomstack pops up, or wait it out which makes most games play out exactly the same.

Stop making assumptions, it just makes you look like a moron.

>warhammer had 4 race pack DLC
>Beasties
>Woodies
>?
>??

Not as awful as this shit.

I am.

They are "adding" China offscreen. Not expanding the map.

Chaos Warriors
Norsca

>Not as awful as this shit.
Way more awful than any Total War DLC. Except, maybe, for Napoleon.

Kangz, Alive/dead pirates, Araby, Conquistadors.

totalwar.com/blog/the-foundation-update/

But they are preorder bonus factions.
They are DLC only if you're retarded.

>They are "adding" China offscreen. Not expanding the map.
That's a new level of shit.

Bretonnia and Norsca are counted as race pack

The point is that there aren't any doomstacks on normal difficulty, just the ones they normally have.

And if you are on higher difficulty, the biggest effect it has is that it literally spawns stacks for enemy, making anyone complaining about enemy spawning stacks after choosing to have enemy spawn stacks a complete retard.

No assumptions, just laying down the facts. No need to give me insights on total war modding and your personal battle strats.

They accrue political influence and gain sight of their trade partners, and can use influence points to affect the opinions of other factions temporarily, eg make them like you more, make them dislike others more, start fights

To be honest CK2 really doesn't need more areas added to the map, the game already slows down like shit over time and they shouldn't have added India in the first place.

Though their DLC policy is still fucking cancer.

>preorder bonus factions
So what? It's a DLC anyway.

Why would they even bother half-assing China in the mainly Euro-centric game?

ok

AAAHHHH!

Huns in Attila?
Pretty sure that before Attila is faction leader every time you destroy a stack another just spawns off in the fucking fog. Not to mentioned the fact that they have a modifier that reduces upkeep by 100%.

When playing Norsca - do I lose favor if the town I razed gets rebuilt?

No.

I hope grace streams wh2

Huns and pretty much every total war on very hard or legendary

With the Huns atleast its working as intended when they bring horsefucker doomstacks out of thin air

Rolling for legendary campaign.

So it's theoretically possible to get all 4 favors in a single playthrough?

woof woof

I'm terrible with Beastmen, what do I do for legendary?

No, once one is filled the others can't be filled.

Razing four settlements, one for each god, just puts you at a net 0 for all of them.

Doing 3 for 3 leaves you +2/+2/+2/-6 so you could theoretically build up favor with three at once at the expense of it taking thrice at long to fill them, but you can only get the capstone for one and once you do, you cannot earn/lose favor anymore.

wait, actually not thrice, but, uh, whatever nine times as long is.

Not particularly worthwhile to do.

So that she can sit there looking bored and only ever talking when responding to some stupid memes in chat like last time? Grace is garbage.

become the poo
abuse hidden camp stance
only ambush enemies, only siege if you can end it the same turn.Same as usual, really, but you need more caution

>alive pirates
>he fell for the sartosa meme

Not another one

How do I wood elves? Units seem hilariously overpowered with their stalk/move while firing/armour piercing hilarity, but how in the actual FUCK am I supposed to get amber steadily? Every time I snag a settlement, some twinstack of chaos/beastmen/greenskin/former owners appears and wipes it. Can't hold property for shit, should I be focusing more on diplomacy? It feels like it takes forever...

Will Sartosa really just be empire states?

Estalia is pretty safe to expand to as it is covered by water and an impassable swamp. I'd try setting up base there first.

Although you gotta be careful and always keep one half stack standing there, because whenever a beastmen faction respawns they also get an army in Estalia for some reason.

When you hit max with one I assumed you lost the bonuses from the others. Do you really get to keep them?

At best you will have some tricorn hats on them.

Rollan'

Sartosa is "just" another city state of Tilea, but on an island and with pirates. If it does get added at some point, it will probably be a part of a Tilea/Southern Realms/Dogs of War DLC with one or two pirate units.

It is an Island that only fits one region, no chance they'll do a race pack for that.

rollin
but I always cheat then quit around 50.rounds

Why call a faction Pirates of Sartosa if they're just going to be empire states?

They can't keep getting away with it!

What if they just field spams of Free Company Militia

So Kangz, Araby, "yet another vampire faction" and.. ugh... that's pretty much it as far as major DLCs go for this game? Not counting "the Skink and the Stink" and other lord packs for existing factions.

At this point I think they might really venture into the fanfic territory with factions barely mentioned in the official army books.

It fits the "reusing assets" tactic, if they are going to make undead pirates.