/owg/ - Overwatch General

/owg/ - Overwatch General

Only 7 days left to get your shit skins

>The Summer Games 2017 event is Live!
>last year's summer games items are back for regular pricing (1x), while new items are also available for event pricing (3x)
>the event ends on August 28th
>(the next arcade reset for those sweet, sweet lootboxes is in one day)
youtube.com/watch?v=2OWbGgGjdBk

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/SUMMER_GAMES

>DEATHMATCH has been added to the PTR
>includes both 6v6 TDM and 8-man FFA
>along with a new map built for FFA (it's bloo's family home)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c

>Latest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Torb and Mercy have secondaries though. Try again, shitposter-san.

Who's the most unfun hero to play /owg/?

Hard mode-No Mercy

is there a site that lists all counters for every hero? the only ones i can find aren't current at all

>over 400 hours in and I just then realised you can hold down alt fire with zarya and when you release primary fire she automatically lobs a bomb
>I always tried quickly pressing it instead and would often do it too early and not shoot anything

>Only 7 days left to get your shit skins
That's plenty of time. r-right?

m-more

Now that I think about it, I'm going to continue doing this, I'm committed.

I'm genuinely wondering if I'll get some sort of punishment from my inevitable reports.

It has been a single week so far and I intend to keep this up literally as long as I can.

Master rank.
EU servers.

Lena "Town-Bike Dyke" Oxton

Sombra online.

I haven't noticed any notable changes to my winrate, I seem to lose as much as I win, it's still around 50%.

dva, roadhog and ana i dont like playing

Good. May the broken report system treat you fairly

Post your All Modes hero playtime and let people make judgement about you

I was done with the support main meme seasons ago but this new skin makes me want to pocket a Pharah.

Pharah is the most unfun to play against. Even without a Mercy pocketing her and just getting supported with other heals and her team. It doesnt help that even all the way up to grandmaster people cant reliably keep her out of the sky unless they're an amazing Widow.

>Oh you didnt bring a mid-long range hitscan just to deal with me? Lol go back to spawn and change your team to play around me!

Winston is god awful and I want to stop getting him in Mystery Heroes so much.

Ana when on a team of Rambo-ing dumbasses

>Junkrat now finding his small niche in the meta
>Based solely around his trap, ability to deal explosives from behind cover and the mere sound of his tyre

>be Blizz
>Let's give him 2 conc's and a faster tyre
>Literally leave the unique parts of his kit out, lets just make another midrange DPS, we need more of those
>Tyre is now actually harder to position for zoning
>Now has an extremely easy 360-480 combo

>mfw I have come to the actual realisation that they literally have no idea what they are doing with balance
>mfw they are buffing the shitters and rewarding brainless play

>lets just make another midrange DPS
If they really wanted to do that they would simply up the speed of his grenades to what Pharah can do. He's still primarily Junkrat. At least according to Chro.

Widowmaker here

>play QP
>get matched against a 4 stack GM/Top500

Why the fuck is this allowed.

I want to lick Widow's filled up pussy.

/owg/, how do I get better accuracy on Widow? I'm at 45% right now and I want my teams to trust me on playing her.

Also, how do you hit targets like Tracer? I can hit Genji fine until he starts messing with doublejumps, but Tracer is so difficult and I can't practice hitting her because Blizz has no support for tracer bots.

QP mmr is a thing senpai

what are you, a cuckhold or something?

>Junk trap is least effective in Gold, where players know that there's probably a junkrat and have been trained to look out for traps
>Junk trap is most effective in GM, where players think that it's just gonna be monkey island and have relaxed their trapsense

Just finished my first ever placement matches, is 1892 sr good as for first time?

>Junk's 4th most picked in bronze
Bronze Junkmain in GM social experiement when

Widow needs a real man to press on her!

Not great but you get a lot of SR gain and little lost for your first 20 or so games. Did you do them not long after hitting 25? You're still a baba until you've gotten atleast three times those amount of levels.

Yeah I've basically been quickplaying up until now, trying the heroes out and all, around 50hrs playtime in total.

Who are some of the heroes you enjoyed?

>travelling to Horizon Lunar Colony

>doomfist can't punch through railing

Hello!

Hanzo mainly

Surprisingly enough I just tried out Symmetra yesterday and I've been enjoying her quite a lot. Others would be 76, Zenyatta, Reaper, D.va, and Junkrtat.

cute!

>widow's swimsuit in the box earlier
>now this
Am I the chosen one?

FIVE HOURS UNTIL NEW MAP

Now arriving at Oasis

>rus
No

Sym's based and a really good choice for climbing if that's your motivation from comp. I can't into Zen that well, can never land any headshots. Feels like I only use him to discord pharah and the satisfying ult.

priviet

GIBE COINS FOR MY SOMBY WOMBY

>tfw never playing comp cause i dont want people to use the shit rank I'll get to insult me in QP
who else beta here

Daddy Trump told you Ruskies are allies

Even if you get a good rank they'll just say you're a no life basement dwelling fat fuck. Can't win m8

cyka blyat rush b

>die on point

>Have to wait another 5 hours before Orisa buffs hit live

least favorite maps?

is that asian or what

I thought this stuff always happened on a tuesday

and literally nobody knows or cares

wat

where?

Torbrisa is gonna be even more lit senpai

>Just 7 (seven) days left to get that damned Widow skin
>Either need to get 200 coins or get lucky with lootboxes
>All my lootboxes have been sprays and icons
Guess I ain't getting beach babe Widow this year.

You've got a chance, 150 coin drops aren't TOO bad. Just grind 8 levels and get those arcade boxes

>only skin I didn't get is one of the only ones I wanted, soldier's based bbq skin
>have gotten 400 coins total from the entire event even though I bought 50 jewboxes like a total chump

BLIZZ

FUCK YOU

>have 2 days off this week including the weekend
I hope the grind isnt too long, I just want lifeguard mccree s my next and i'll happily forget about the rest of the trash

Bastion + Orisa on payload is fucking cancer

nerf when

pick symmetra and shoot pooballs at them

Mechanically Pharah. I'm sure she's a blast on PC, but on console it's death to your hands.

>buying lootboxes
It amazes me that anyone buys these things.

Do you honestly want skins so bad that you're willing to pay enough money for an entire other game just to get a chance to get it?

bastion
such a fucking snore. shoot slow and walk around, shoot fast while sitting down, get hit and press m2. why did they even add this piece of junk

>when the payload turns around the corner on Route 66 and the enemy sees our Reinhardt Orisa Torbjörn Bastion on it
It doesn't always work but damn it's hilarious.

That's the plan, I'm grinding 3v3s like a madman right now, hope that Jeff takes pity on me.
I had 1,400 coins at the start of the event, got around 1,400 coins from my good goyim 50 lootboxes, but it seems Jeff doesn't want to give me 200 more.

I believe in you user, you can get S76's best skin, just grind those 3v3s.

Hi Anchortank! How does it feel that you are still gonna get more buffs after these ones because let's be real, it still isn't enough to put you on the level of a human anchortank

With the traps he does I was hoping for more of a QoL change, e.g. allies within a certain radius are now also notified when the bear trap has caught someone and which direction, but of course JR can still be notified from across the map. Partially because it means if theres a lack of communication between the team because who does that anymore, theres still some sort of signal to say "SOMEONES BEEN CAPTURED, GITTUM" if the traps not far from the action.

Not him but I used to buy 5 or 10 boxes since OW and ES are all I play, no money spent on other games. Now that you don't get coins to buy what you want I'm not going to bother though.

Here comes T.Racer!

I'd happily give it away for any other summer skin user, I dont play her enough to deserve it and i'm still more into the Huntress skin

>being poor

same rate of coins my ass, they probably meant in a general sense over the whole playerbase, I'm just filling out my fucking bastion voice line collection at this rate

CCUUUUTTEEEE

DDDDYYKKKEEE

>Literally everything in this game is now appealing to casualfags, rather than dedicated players
>Balance is pro-shitter
>Lootboxes are less buyer-friendly, more earner friendly
>Mayhem and Mystery is getting priority over Elimination and NoLimits
>Reporting seems almost deliberately bad
>mfw I've been casual from the start,
the kinda guy who listens to podcasts/music/videos instead of the game
>literally the most invested I have been is getting my PS4 controller to work on PC because I'm more comfortable leaning back and using it

You can get a decent amount of boxes for not even an hours pay mang, besides not him but I usually get 11 near the end of an event if I dont get lucky from the normal grind. The ones who buy 50 at the start are the lost souls who are deep in gambling

brb, gonna go drive almost nine hours just to look at a two-minute-long eclipse from the side of a mountain like a big ol' stupid.
I'm gonna miss whatever new thread there is today, so enjoy this mildly-clever thing I whipped up for now.

Wut, why is it difficult on console?

>implying the team based shooter revolving around unique heroes will have teamwork based QoL and be balanced so every hero isn't a midrange DPS
giggled

>buy 50 boxes
>got all skins I wanted except Mercy
Come on, game, I need mommy's feetsies!

Speaking of, what are the points of Bastions voice lines?

All I hear are random beeps

hope you post her feets when you get her :3

You should make this image's Overwatch Generalle
and have it be used in the OP, as French spider edition or some other autistic shit like that.

What is so attractive about feet.

That's just an ugly numale beta given a tracer gun

>winning
>some faggot tank switches to dps for some reason
>start losing
>he goes through the whole dps roster

It's not a lot of money over the course of a year, and I don't have the time to grind out as many lootboxes as possible when the events do come around. I like the work and the art that's gone into the characterisation of OW heroes, so a little extra money seems worth it, rather than playing this game so much that I get sick of it

>same rate of coins my ass, they probably meant in a general sense over the whole playerbase, I'm just filling out my fucking bastion voice line collection at this rate

This was an abject lesson in being careful what you wish for, doubt many people will take it in though

>Mayhem and Mystery is getting priority over Elimination and NoLimits
Good. I live for Mystery Heroes.

Parts of attractive female body are attractive.

this works well, it's not an instant breakup but it pisses them off enough to move or change heroes.. just a constant stream of laserballs flying at them

I kill the healer in the back every once in a while too, kek

>Mercy keeps dashing into the thick of the shit and dying before she can reach the DPS/Healers
>Using her shit pistol while everyone's smashing x like it's the mf like button.
>Sniped by Widow once
>"Well if no one else is going to take her out"
>Switches to Widow
>loses

something about the motor functions of your feet in your brain being right next to the part that finds things sexual

feetfags are literally deformed mutants but there's so many of them that it's considered normal

Imagine her erratic movements, then with either a controller.
Exporamp works wonders against her, but Dualzone is just so much better in general, you'll never use Exporamp in the first place. She's horrid to aim against, and even if you play tank/support, the fact McCree, Ana and Widow are just brokenly shit on console means that chances are she won't have any counters on your team to go against. Even S76 ain't that reliable.

>what is so attractive about x fetish

People's minds fixate on different things sexually, depending on a plethora of factors, (how you grew up, past character shaping experiences etc).
Some people like feet, just because.
Foot fetish is disgusting fetish btw

the shape and smell

the one good thing is that once I finally crawled over 3000 overshekels, I could buy baewatch widow without fearing I'd get a dupe of it