>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

previous thread >inb4 I fucked it up but literally nobody was bothering to make a new one

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UdZdc8XH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 link in 4 fusings

Useless fucking garbage that only idiots get

Just installed game.

Which class is the best? Which build for that class is the best?

Me too

>This is only a problem with the current system. It's the expectation that prices will drop that prevents an item from selling.
this is only a problem with your system. in a system where players are allowed to set the price they will eventually lower it in order to sell. in a fixed price system it will remain high forever.
>They are the total opposite of arbitrary. They're intimately tied to game mechanics
it's 100% arbitrary, the item value calculation has no way of telling how popular an item is.
>and not subject to your own personal feeling of item worth.
subjective value is the only value in this universe, retard. only players are capable of assessing how much an item is worth TO THEM
>If an item is good people will buy it if not they won't
no, if an item is good but the price is forced by the system to be too high nobody will buy it, the game effectively lost an item from the drop pool.

>start new character on hc
>every single slot on char is unique with shit like redbeaks, blackheart rings, wanderlust, lochtonial etc.
>only belt has no unique I can use at lvl 1

kek this is broken

how does pledge of hands make minion attack and cast speed irrelevant

How do you go about getting your first 6l armour?

I found a tabula earlier that I've been using but I thought it's about time to upgrade.

I see a 6l of the type I want costs around 70 chaos, I can affoard that quite easily, but obviously it won't have the stats I want.

Should I just keep saving until I get one that actually has something useful on it, or just get a normal one, use an alchemy orb and roll the occasional chaos orb and hope to get something good?

Where do you guys go for RMT

This game is fucking shit. Stop playing it.

You get a level 30 spell echo for all gems socketed into it.

Never played Marauder and want to try something new. What builds have the fastest leveling?

>the way GC grips around corners
I never thought I'd be sexually attracted to a skill.

>remember, we do this for FREEdom

Minion cast and attack speed is the minion's speed, retard. Spell echo will make You cast Summon Skeletons quicker, it doesn't actually make the skeleton's own spells and attacks faster.

>6l
>70c
what nonmeta build are you goin for bud the fuk

Im at 70k dps on the tooltip for GC totems, am I fucking up?

Sunder is really good for leveling. Really good.

>nearly $100 for an RMT Headhunter
LMAAOOOOO
WHAT THE FUCK

What's the best way to level Templar these days?

>that person who joins master level 7 rota's with a 5/6 level master

Is me

stop being hardcucks

Why is fragility crimson jewel fucking 13 chaos?

it reduces your max endurance charges by 1... and takes a jewel slot, what in the hell is going on?

[3.0] 3M DPS EXTREME SHAPER OBLITERATOR | EVISCERATE UBER ATZIRI | ULTRA EASY UBERLAB FARM PENTA-DIPPING BLADE FLURRY MAX BLOCK

Can I only get guardian maps from the t15s that they're connected to? Will I ever get a guardian map front Dark Forest, for example?

Done like 10 dark forests and no guardian, 1 Abyss and instant guardian, can't tell if it's RNG or just how it works

>being unaware of things
fucking scrub

ALERT ALERT ALERT

mathil is currently making a new build, stock up on the items he plan to use if you want to make 2-3ex

Ahn's items

>shitcrowthil

im new what do

what man do i pick

Yes it does, they 100% gain spell echo just like the player does.

> this is only a problem with your system. in a system where players are allowed to set the price they will eventually lower it in order to sell. in a fixed price system it will remain high forever.
This forces sellers to make less money to sell now and buyers to not buy now and wait for said sellers. This creates predatory behavior by the rich who buy the lower priced items to control the price of the market. Automatic prices solves both problems.
>it's 100% arbitrary, the item value calculation has no way of telling how popular an item is
In that case the developers have no way of balancing drop rates, creating affix tiers, placing nodes on the tree, etc. Popularity of one or the other choices renders the entire game arbitrary because, arbitrary.
> subjective value is the only value in this universe
Objective is an illusion, exile.
> no, if an item is good but the price is forced by the system to be too high nobody will buy it, the game effectively lost an item from the drop pool.
The same thing already occurs through a different means. If a player has 10ex to spend on an item they'll never by the lesser item unless the other isn't in stock. Same conclusion different means.

how'd I do?

Hey guys I saw the game is free to play and I was thinking maybe you guys can help me.
Not looking for free advice of course I'm doing my own research. Kinda want to make a build that'll get a lot of free charges on hit, but does that work with ES nowadays?
Heard it's no longer a free "I win" button and life is now what you go for unless you want a free ticket straight back to town.

I should note that I'd like to have a build that is free to play without requiring a support character running 10 steps behind me.

The fuck you on about bruh

Haven't played in a year. What are some good engame builds for standard? It's the only league I have the time to play, can someone link a forum build that's actually decent?

I have some legacy uniques like Shav's, Shav's ring, Headhunter, Voll's, Lightning Coil, that other chest for a Mjolner build, forgot what it's called. And Mjolner (which is now apparently vendor trash...)

Anything I can still use for something that's good?

used to go for 50 so unless something changed idk what that trade is about

I currently have 187c in my stash.
What do I go for next for my ele wander? I'm really not sure whether I should get a vinktar's, a dying sun, or better rares.
send help.

pastebin.com/UdZdc8XH

Any help with my dark pact berserker tree?

www.poeurl.com/buhv

someone explain sextant blocking

Vinktar was like +60% damage for me and insane survivability through the leech. Get an attack version asap.

>I'm really not sure whether I should get a vinktar's, a dying sun, or better rares.

You literally paste in whatever you're looking and and checking green numbers. It's fucking Diablo 3 at this point, you FUCK.

WOW OK CALM DOWN BUDDY

>This forces sellers to make less money to sell now and buyers to not buy now and wait for said sellers
this is the only way that the item gets sold. if the item sucks then sellers can't pretend it's worth a lot, the price system acts as a reality check.
>In that case the developers have no way of balancing drop rates, creating affix tiers, placing nodes on the tree, etc
the developers should arbitrate drop rates, affix tiers, and skill trees based on their whim, and the players decide if something's strong or not based on the collective experimentation of thousands of minds trying to come up with builds. the devs can't possibly be expected to price items based on their usefulness to players.
>Objective is an illusion, exile.
wat
>The same thing already occurs through a different means. If a player has 10ex to spend on an item they'll never by the lesser item unless the other isn't in stock
this isn't the same problem at all. when the price is too high the item is practically unbuyable. when the price is too low the item is just too good to sell.

good rolls

they changed it from 125rarity 100quant to 100-125 rarity and 50-100 quant

shits expensive for a good one

Alright ready for Hailrake

pls gib fun build

I'm going to spend 3.5k USD to design a Divination card and a Unique that can only be obtained from the divination card and you can't stop me /poeg/!!!!!!

do i want pierce support or effiacy support for ED?

Define fun

pathwanderer is kinetic explosion fun
cyclone is leapspin fun

Pls make it a fun unique. Numbers will change and they might nerf the shit out of it, but fun uniques will always be fun.

Make it boots that gain speed for every second you haven't been hit up to a max of like +100%

>ooga booga muh freedoms

Fuck that entire act. Worst NPC voice lines, too.

gee i sure hope no fire enemies are around

Spell echo applies to minions too

Retardedly op for anything non-melee

Can you two faggots shut the fuck up?

[user reads this image] poetards?

>this is the only way that the item gets sold. if the item sucks then sellers can't pretend it's worth a lot, the price system acts as a reality check
No this is what buyers have become so aware of that it has created an entire marker for price fixers to control it via. You're lying if you claim buyers aren't waiting for someone to list a price at less than its value simply because they know it will happen. If buyers knew an item was not going to be sold for less than its price, they would not buy the item out in an attempt to control its price and they would not wait for the item to lower in price they'd either buy that item now or find a better priced fit for their build.
>the developers should arbitrate drop rates, affix tiers, and skill trees based on their whim
I'm not sure what you think whim means but they don't arbitrarily adjust any of these. They take popularity and the trade into economy. An extreme example would be when they first introduced Vaal Orbs. They dropped like candy. I had hundreds of them on the first day alone. They quickly realized their impact on the trade economy and made them rather scarce in a balance patch after.
>the players decide if something's strong or not based on the collective experimentation of thousands of minds trying to come up with builds
Automatic pricing doesn't prevent this. The developers have data to analyze after each challenge league that they could use to aid in balancing automatic item values.
> when the price is too high the item is practically unbuyable. when the price is too low the item is just too good to sell
Both systems there will be items that are never or seldom bought or sold and how that comes about is the same conclusion through a different means.

Helmet Enchants come from Uber right?

>harbinger stuck in a corner behind a boulder
>completely ignores me; doesn't even summon shit
Nice
Epic
*buys supporter pack*

What do I do with excess alteration orbs? Do people actually buy these or can I vendor them for jeweler's? 2 for 1 jeweler seems good right?

Wait so why am I helping a guy named sin again?

Here's another reaction image for you guys.

tru

Ok fine make it an amulet that's a pair of dice on a string. Every time you kill a unique mob or boss with it it rolls a number and drops currency, from smaller orbs up to exalt

>guy messages to buy my item
>invite him
>open trade
>put item in
>starts piling worthless currency into the window
>add it up
>it's like 1/8th of my asking price
>starts begging and crying
>feel bad so I say okay

PLAYER INTERACTION

>Can
The thing is though, when buying an item, you should always consider the fact it might be under or over priced.
>you
In that case, you should take some more time and look at other similar items until you find an average price of the item.
>two
You should be looking at more than just two listings, because if one is up for 2 chaos and another for 2 exalts, you have no idea what the real price could be.
>faggots
There are lots of them on poe.trade and in game, you have to be careful as they like to fuck you in the ass with pricing. Try to gauge properly so you don't get
>shut
down by somebody trying to price fix by pretending to be AFK or having sold the item. They never intend to sell
>the
Item for the listed price, so it's best to copy one name, whisper them, then move on instantly until somebody invites you, hopefully not to
>fuck
you with an overpriced item that's worth 1/10 of the value you're paying, but that would be your fault for not following the previous advice of gauging prices properly.
>up?
Most items go down throughout the league's duration, but some can go up, even though nobody is buying said item. That is usually due to price fixers looking to jew you.

Because what if Lucifer was the good guy and Michael was evil?
Disregard that none of the bad shit from the Beast being killed would've happened if Sin didn't create the Beast

How do I know these enemies are behind this door?

Even Diablo 2 had line of sight culling.

merciless too

Small indie company
Call your ISP
The technology just isn't there
Buy more supporter packs

>haha the stupid goy fell for my tricks

how much resist do i need again for ele weakness maps?

Can you not add flasks in path of building?

because in the lore you are a literal god playing through this exike character, you're looking down from above

you can clearly see what the exile cannot, and since you're playing through him/her, they can see too

free game, indie developer, our playtesters have over 1k hours of playtime, contact your ISP, etc etc

what was the item?

You can deactivate them

>guy wants to buy item i have listed for 1 chaos
>puts two alts up
>remind him its 1 chaos
>"thats all I got, can you sell it to me for 4 alts?"
>kick him from party and add to ignore list

:^))

your character has spidey senses

Can you still farm a Carcass Jack from Blood and Normal Aqueduct?

When people say "50% threshold" when talking about dying sun and barrage what do they mean?

it's an f2p tho?

decent roll tasalio's sign

Somebody sell me Sunder rares

>Hey, act 10 is kind of same-y, we need some more enemies that aren't just humans covered in blood and spikes
>I know! Let's put in those little crystal critters from Act 4.
>Yeah but why would they be there?
>Uhh.. They're shards of stained glass that came to life?
>PERFECT!!!

poetards?

does templar even have any good builds rn?

totems

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

Because you literally have autism

I was gonna start on a flicker strike build. Should I do oro's or terminus est? I'd probably only invest in a 5L for now and last I checked they were similar in pricing.

inquisitor is good, crit spell builds either totem or self-cast also good for scorching ray
hierophant is underrated and most people don't know how to build with it quad dark pact totems are extremely strong
champion is mostly there for support or to transition into lowlife rf when you have the gear for it

you're not getting past red maps with a flicker strike build unless you invest some serious money into it, just letting you know

post your build?

I'm only at 10k

spamming is against the rules

*loves ggg*
*buys more points*