>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV_IP4mNJCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALL KENSEI FAGS

severs down for me, xbone

Wolf mommas halfswording!

1st for W I N T E R L O R D

Did any of the Season 3 stuff get datamined yet?

You can steal my fashion but don't steal my fucking title you knob

Post character Themes!

Warden: youtube.com/watch?v=FV_IP4mNJCI

>glad babies literally complain about their dashs when highlander dashes exist

The entire argument I've been making, which you've failed the grasp, is;
The game is ridiculously unfriendly to new players, pitting them against seasoned players who know every single combo and moveset of their characters for every occasion while they struggle to consistently parry or CGB. It's attitudes like this that make me sincerely hope the game doesn't see any form of a rebound, this game should stay exactly as it is right now; a core of dedicated, hardcore no-lifers.

none of those 'gaelic' translations are accurate because everything except DUNMAGLASS is in icelandic like with every other kang

>Kensei in disguise
>starting shit
Dont

When is wolf mummy going to teach us the halfswording thrust and give our shoulders peace?

The game literally gives you the tools you need to learn characters and mechanical skills. Go against Level 3 bots and learn to parry, to CGB, the works. Literally the only thing you cannot learn from bots is mindgames because they're entirely reactionary.

Yeah I know. He has yet to correct the error. He at least acknowledges in the comment section

Strike a pose, /fhg/

>smacks lips
Ayo

HOL UP

Soooooo, does Matchmaking randomly decide to shit itself and die for anyone else?

>highlander's offensive lights take 1/4th of the stamina bar, same as a heavy

I know they're fast but why.

Where's my Dark Souls style mocking shrug emote, Ubi?

Because Ubi was scared of putting 400ms attacks in the game, so they made them take up 30% of your stamina and only do 10 damage so that they're unusable.

Daily reminder that Warden is the only cast member without a unique 4th level feat

Yeah, cant find any dom games.

Duels against the same people.

SHITS FUCKED

Good bait for starting more mindless posting

>"Find new Opponent"
>same fucking person

>when the bot parries your offensive light

>Shoulder-bashes your path

It sucks that your 12 year old greek harem boy couldn't come over tonight.

Maybe I could be your 12 year old greek harem boy instead?

>no matter what skin colour your warden or valk is, they're still blonde and blonde/redheaded as fuck, respectively

Y

different helms change hair color (not sure about warden tho)

Because they are meant to be lighter skinned user lol. Don't tell me you actually go full we WUZ on your classes?

wait why would it matter on warden you're covered from head to toe in armor anyway

L-let's have a good duel, user!

>what is moral booster
Stop false flagging kensei you wrinkled old hag.

>not even Warlord

>i'm a powerlifter

>see wolf mamma, I'm a big boy now teach me the halfswording

You talkin' to me?

Kinda cute femgladiator does a hushed io during this emote.

Wonder if the next dev stream will have any interesting info.

Probably not. I'm more siked on new emotes thrurday(it better be man, law is sure to get some good shit)

?

Which Law a e s t h e t i c should I choose/refine further?

>there are people who actually thought HL was going to replace an A-tier class like Warden

If anything, HL replaces Ken. Except badly. So he doesn't.

HL buff when?

They're all bad.

Ornbringer on the far right there is pretty class

Need more big Xs on the Xbox colored one

The standards should be plain and you should use a metal weapon as opposed to a gold one on the middle one

The dark blue and black clashes with the gold hard

Just like your mom's blowjobs.

How do I play Warden lol
*te secabos into side heavy*

>people actually posing during the obligatory POST YOUR MAIN phase of a thread
I like this new trend.

>blue
>clashing with gold

Are you fucking high mate, it's the second most aesthetic combo with gold aside from white and purple

middle, left make you look like a walking monster can and right is cheesy gold armor. If you do go middle, change up the weapon, the gold doesn't really match the polished silver/white look.

2bh I'm not feeling any of them fellow lawman. maybe middle with a more practical looking poleaxe

Technically it's ALWAYSUSEAHIGHGUARD -> top light meme -> TE SECABO -> double side light -> TOP HEAVY THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING

yes, but the dark navy and black makes the entire section muddy and terrible next to the bright gold

>not red and gold

PRO'S DON'T FAKE

How do I GLADiator lol
>spams LMB and S+Space

>use a more practical poleaxe
>posts box ax

>getting ones attention
Just like Cents io taunt

Ya, thank god his unlock tech makes him usable.

>mfw I thought that aside from minor abominations like Gilgamesh and Howard, the Warden wouldn't have to worry too much about weird looking weapons since it's hard to fuck up a sword
>Season 3
>Howard and Caliburn are a thing
>Endora is a thing

FUCK

This is a nice Law.

It's just a stylized halberd head, besides it goes with the rest of the look. I just don't think the axe and the armor match very well on the middle one
thanks

When will the disconnects stop? When...

sucks i really want this effect

Could be just "hey" or that io sounds like "yo". Hover over to femgladiator user, check her locked on last emote. Or Cent and just listen to his locked on emotes. Tell me what they sound like, since this getting interesting/confusing

Howard is the best looking of the new skins imo.

>black centurion

Name a single character who's a more annoying cunt to fight than Gladiator.

It would be if some fucking asshole hadn't decided to put holes in the sword for some reason

Next week

he's white, I swear!

Your momma

A good Complete unlock nobu, a good raider spamming charge cheese

What's point of Sentinel mission?

To have a good event. Fucking love this map, and it sucks that it will be the last knight map for a while.

>RIDICULOUSLY one-sided stomp in which half my team ragequits
What the fuck is this retarded skill indicator that says "You're on par with the enemy team" if it's patently fucking nonsense?

>ragequitting at all

I mean I understand if you're fighting 4 PKs who cut you then teabag you while spamming

>Wow!

But doesn't quitting just harm you in the long run? It artificially inflates your MMR, which means you're guaranteed to be put up against people who will shit on you while spamming

>Wow!

>you are on par with your teammates
>you are higher skill than your enemies
>which means your whole team is higher skill than your enemies
>get stomped harder than ever before
does the skill indicator ever even say you are lower skill or is it just there for morale

I dunno, it always says higher than everyone for me, unless i'm playing with/against other 4 stacks and rep 100+ autism lords like me.

It does, I've had a few instances where it has said "You're slightly lower than the enemy team" and "You're lower than your ally"

The skill indicator is bugged - its readout is based on the player with the best MMR in the match, not you

oh shit i didnt see that on for fashion lol

>I'm the highest MMR in the match
>On par with your enemies
help

I'm no fond of two ballista being on A, and B could use a bit more cover from them.

Not really, it's mostly based on win rate and your FHTR score, atleast in dom

>Play elimination
>You're higher skill than your allies and on par with the enemies
>Entire team without fail dies within the first 20 seconds and I have to take on everyone by myself
It's fucking ridiculous how broken the matchmaking is. It doesn't give a shit at all about skill levels, and matches fucking premades against solo groups.
If I'm playing solo I don't want to get matched against a group of four fags with matching emblems perfectly coordinating with each other. This is fucking matchmaking 101

>speak Gàidhlig
>was kind of miffed that Highlander's lines were in Icelandic
>looked up the English translations
>translated them into Gàidhlig
>recorded voice clips to show what they sounded like
>post them on the For Honor subrebbit
>thread gets deleted within minutes
>I get banned
Fucking why

>I'm no fond of two ballista being on A, and B could use a bit more cover from them.

The ballistae at A are pretty cancerous, actually. They encourage shitty behaviour - standing NEAR the point while ineffectually failing at sniping players is nowhere near as effective as standing ON the point and actually defending it.

Plus the number of times I've seen players just remain on one of the A ballistae then eat an overhead heavy chain and INSTANTLY FUCKING DIE is too much.

post it here user

I really don't know, they didn't even give you a reason for the ban or a warning at all? Maybe you didn't jack off the devs hard enough or some stupid shit.

C is much better,
>can boost and shoot, only requires 1 person
>can clear B
>ballista on A has a blindspot that lets you clear half the minions and they cant see you
>A can't boost and shoot, needs 2 people
Best strat so far is just to go 3 C, while 1 clears B in As blindspot, once you have C leave 1 or 2 there and the rest go A, if they can't take it just keep C and B, while 1 occasionally backcaps A if they make a push. Nice thing about big maps like sentinel is you can't win by deathballing like the smaller maps

>Nice thing about big maps like sentinel is you can't win by deathballing like the smaller maps

Forge and Shard are simultaneously the worst and best maps because of that

When two deathballs meet in a castle, and revenge starts popping everywhere, does anyone hear?

>Dueling as HL
>Keep getting the same Glad player every match
>It always goes 2/2
>I have to try a whole fucking lot harder than he does and it shows
>We're trading games back and forth
>Around the fourth time we do this, it's 2/2 and he GBs me through my heavy, exhausting me
>Throws me to the ground
>Instead of taking the kill, emotes like a jackass
>Tech the GB on wakeup
>He backpedals and zones from so far away I don't even have to dodge the bash
>He doesn't feint the swipe
>Dodge it
>GB
>Wall
>Execution

Daily reminder that Gladiator players think they're good.