pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

auction house:

Reminder that it's called price manipulation and not price fixing.

I need link to this loot filter. Looks so cancerous im willing to use it.

is it good though? it shows all currency/good bases lvl 84 etc. ?

>not even like that, it would need to be updated for every build a streamer makes that impacts an item value
>removing the kripp effect from the economy is a bad thing

There are many problems with path of exile but i think at least the adults in the room can agree that one of the main problems is Dark Pact. And which element or elements of Dark Pact, too. Lets ignore the casual zero-sum power relationship that it encourages summoner-leaning builds to adopt with their slaves; that is problematic as well but even more so because summoners themselves are problematic because very oddly, patriarchal privilege seems to be part of the mechanic's whole concept. So lets pretend that mechanic is not there and focus on what remains problematic even after we gloss over pro-colonialism propaganda and gleeful fictionalization of systemic rape. Lets focus on the misogynistic sleight of hand that GGG and Chris Wilson play women with the OTHER way to use it. If used this way, Dark Pact scales with character life because it uses your life to damage "monsters". And despite every single source on modern literature clearly stating that women live on average more than men, in-game women characters DO NOT have an inherent life bonus. It's not enough to have every advantage, but these women-hating monsters must also shit on everything women have going on for them, no matter how slightly positive, and so their depiction is dishonest and repressive even more so now, that a skill where women would naturally be slightly more proficient than men at is introduced, makes toxic bserkers-identifying males rub their higher damage numbers in our faces. GGG rewards plays who play rape and pillaging archetypes with the chance to keep oppressing real women. Great job.

>first time using Tornado Shot
>pleasantly surprised by the amount of currency I pick up from randomly wrecking barrels and crates
>wake up in the middle of the night thinking of how many Exalts I missed from playing degen builds over the years

whats ur favorite pantheon?

While you are all having shitstorm over the trading system, I am so glad the turbo aids cancer that is d2jsp hasn't managed to fully take over this game yet. Blizzard is retarded for not suing or shutting them down already.

anyone have luck using ancients on maps?

except you dont remove it IF you dont manually update it, because nothing prevents people to start using other items as value padding

>not using 999% increased aoe shield charge to blow up every crate per screen

Hey price manipulators of Exalts that totally exist.
Please manipulate the price up to around 70c in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks in advance.

not updated so no

>30% mana taken before life means my mana should be 30% of life

No, it should be 42%. When your incoming damage gets split in the ratio of 7:3, guess how much mana you need? That's right, 3/7 = 42%. You need fucking 42% mana.

The Brine King because I like to imagine he's like his counterpart in Moana
But otherwise Atziri (why the fuck ISN'T she a pantheon god???) or Garukhan because they've got multiple arms and are hot.

could be worse

>no leech
no it couldn't

It won't remove it. It just becomes irrelevant, much like the current vendor prices.

holy shit
it works
now the question is can we get cloister/vinktar/manor using this method

it amuses me so many retards pronounce harbRinger

>he relies on leech

neck yourself metashitter

because she wasnt a god. just an actual ruler like izaro who had her gem wizard gem her up

All the gods ascended a gorrillion years before Atziri was born and all her power is derived from the Beast anyways

>And how are you gonna decide the "price" of different affixes? I don't give a shit if a flat life regen a max roll or not. Neither do anyone. Higher resistance rolls are mostly irrelevant if the current rolls cap your res.
Affix prices are decided by their hierarchical tier as all items in PoE are currently designed on a hierarchy system where low is less valuable and high is more valuable or rare/hard to get is more valuable or easy to get is less valuable. The good thing about what you're saying is exactly that, it opens discussion about misplaced affix tiers and forces the developers to actively balance affixes and place them in the correct tier. And beyond this what you're saying is is you won't buy an item you normally would have bought because you're paying more for an affix you don't need? Then don't. There will be more items to choose from as Automatic Item Value opens up trade to more people.

Harby-nger.

Why is Atzri's Acuity so valuable?
the increased crit chance doesn't seem like much, and the vaal pact-like effect doesn't seem super significant either

nice implications you fucking cunt
I'm playing the same build I've used for 2 years

just used two and got olmec then death and taxes

>the vaal pact-like effect doesn't seem super significant either
lol

>getting VP without the downside doesn't sound like much
Retard...

FREE VP for crit builds which can free up a few passive points

everything from uber atziri is pretty expensive

Good luck finding someone who will trade like this with you when there's always someone else eager to trade. If you think the entire community is going to agree to trade by your own special rules when they all can easily trade for the price on the item, you're mistaken. Players don't have time for that shit anymore. They're going to take the path of least resistance and when they see how easy it is to just trade for the automatic item value with others, that's what they'll expect. When you try and scam them into giving multiple items to "make it fair" or whatever you'll get reported.

This. leech/regen hybrid is comfy as hell in degen maps. Don't have to worry about bleed with less than 8 stacks either

>playing the same build for two years straight
sounds exhausting and maybe even autistic

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>Free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>F R E E

Imagine if Strange Barrel was actually just a regular barrel instead of a Strongbox.

Leech is a mistake, literally better than flasks and allows you to facetank which has been the meta top-builds for every league, instead of ES facetanking now though it's life with Berserker DP and Savage whatever with VP

as long as you don't die you instantly heal lmao!!!

>They're going to take the path of least resistance and when they see how easy it is to just trade for the automatic item value
why dont they do that now and trade for a fair normal price? because its more profitable not to

why wont they do the same with your shitty commie system?
because it will be more profitable not to

Leech is not better than Flasks nor lets you facetank.
It's literally just Vaal Pact. Having the ability to survive any damage that does less than 100% of your effective HP pool by just instantly taking it back means the game has to be balanced around this.

Again how do you decide the base cost? Scan mathil's posts for inserted items and assume these are the best value affixes?

How else will a melee build deal with argus swinging for 80% of your life total every second?

Yeah leech is bullshit but current content is in need of a nerf once leech gets gutted.

>tfw they didn't just have to take leech away from energy shield users
>didnt even stop at nerfing values on items massively
>they had to actually take away the nodes behind CI too
>they nerfed ES on THREE FRONTS and left life with all of the benefits and goodies

>it's not a vendor system or anything like it.
then what is it like?
stop all this dicking around and give a proper explanation of what the fuck you actually mean with your "automatic item value" meme

thing is PoE cant get any slower than it is right now

this is why the former PoE-killer failed on closed beta stages already; it proposed a more refined, more spectacular slower form of combat, that rewarded precision and combos; and no one fucking liked it. they all asked for it to be faster like D3 or PoE

>list vinktar for 25c
>get spammed immediately
LOL

Leech is actually shit right now mechanically.
>Get a Leech instance every time you hit an enemy
>This means versus most Bosses, you get 1 Instance
>They heavily reduced the amount of Leech available some time ago, so your tiny Leech instances heal for very little
>Die horribly because even if you hit Leech cap with Slayer and all the Max Leech nodes, that's still less than half your HP per second
>Or you can just take Vaal Pact and be able to have all your HP 100% of the time if you hit fast enough/Berserker

I'm coming from totems so the "stop, place totem, loiter in area" loop is slow and kind of annoying once I realized cyclone, flame dash, shield charge, and leap slam existed so I'm looking for something fast and smooth.

from what I know of RF is that they use it in conjunction with that one channeling skill that fires the fire laser thing in close proximity, but that jsut seems like a self cast version of totems. am i mistaken?

>why dont they do that now and trade for a fair normal price? because its more profitable not to
That's exactly what they do. Most people know nothing about what item's are truly worth. That's the whole reason price fixing is an issue. Most people have no clue about item values and just price according to what others do on poe.trade

>there are people so intensely no-life that they'll put up ten dozen items on a watch list for their private indexer

Ask me about how I got a Level 5 Empower gem

First character since 3.0 (fuck wageslaving)

GOt to 70 today, should i go onward to a10(which is apprently really rippy) or start low tier maps?

Maxed resist 3k hp 12k dps (15k with everything popped)

I already did

i don't know what that i means. i think someone is trying to manipulate the market though

automatic item value wouldn't work because people would still use poe.trade retard

>ggg's attack jews send out a cease and desist notice
wow!

literally just a bunch of autistic rambling with no substance at all

no concrete values, no rules, only vague bullshit along the lines of "better items are worth more than worse items :^)"

reminds me of that retard who kept spamming his moronic ideas about droppable and destructible equipment in wow threads on /v/ some time ago

Why does the burning ground in phase 3 izaro affect me with redblade tramplers on?

I'm pretty new to running uber lab so I'm not sure if that's normal or what.

You can't do maps until you beat act 10 :^)

The same way the devs determine the hierarchical structure for the makeup of all items in the game as described in this pic AIV takes the preexisting hierarchical makeup of all items and just reflects that hierarchy in the form of a currency value.

maybe play the fucking game first you baby

>item has three completely incoherent T1 rolls
>dude my item is worth a tonnes of currency lmao!!!

Fuck off, your idea is actually retarded

>xhe think GGG doesnt control poe.trade and its ad revenue

You literally need to kill the A10 final boss to Map. If you put your Maps in, say, the Map Device in a Hideout or the one in Chamber of Sins, it'll say you need to complete Act 10. You can't even enter another person's map until then. Just remember: There's no need to do the Ossuary as the reward is 2 Respec Points. Do the Reliquary, it gives a Passive Point.

that sounds just retarded

>this one guy forcing his 'automatic item value' meme

kek

>get a tier 1 thorns roll
>get free dosh for an objectively trash item

Am i the only one autistic ebough to carry my best two breach rings into every map so i can take advantage of t1 life and phys damage rolls in breaches?

>clear cut example with an actual item found in game demonstrating precisely the hierarchical nature of an item's makeup, how it would be priced, objections with responses and examples of how it works.
Just admit you're a lazy fat ass and can't read anything unless it's a frog meme
>players will list junk because they don't know it's actually worthless so just like it is now
not an argument
From who? Just because the AIV says it's worth that much doesn't mean anyone will buy it. Just like retards listing utter shit in trade chat.

>People should follow this shitty idea I keep pushing!
>So you're saying if I get T1 rolls for a bunch of useless mods like Thorns and Life Regen, I get FREE money?
>No, retard, just cause this system that I say you should follow says it's worth, doesn't mean anyone is gonna buy it!
Man, this logic is impossible to follow.

>From who? Just because the AIV says it's worth that much doesn't mean anyone will buy it. Just like retards listing utter shit in trade chat.
So why are you evangelizing something that is inherently flawed?

Aww shit, i had indeed the map device in ho and thought of gaming the system.

Guess it's not meant to be.

Anyway, is Kitava that strong? a5 Kitava was piss easy

>Man, this logic is impossible to follow.
Agreed. Your lack of basic reading comprehension renders a logical discussion pointless.
Players are still going to buy good items with good affixes and not buy shit items. That part doesn't change. What makes you think it would?
>So why are you evangelizing something that is inherently flawed?
The ability to sell an item despite it not being valuable is a flaw? How? A trap mod on an item rendering undesirable in trade is pretty fitting of the nature of trap mods, don't you think?

Posted this in the last thread too late to get a reply:

So I have the 40% of phys damage is converted to cold damage enchant on my helmet for GC, does that mean that at this point both hatred and phys to lightning are no longer needed?

another hc uber lab done

I want to know more about Kitava
A bit of the lore suggests that he used to be an alright guy, friends with the other Karui gods, but then he went insane or something and became an asshole

do shaper fragments drop anywhere besides from the guardians?

Retard

second reply meant for

oy!

Do you read what you type?
You admitted that the AIV would misprice shit and then you say you'd be able to sell that same shit.

Back before Gods truly existed, Kitava was a cool dude who chilled with his buds out on the Karui isles. Eventually, many of his companions rose to godhood through various means. Driven to loneliness and madness, he hunted down someone he knew (we know not who) and ate them. In his wild hunger, he was thrown into the great energies of the world and rose to godhood like those who had left him. But, due to the nature of his ascension, he became the embodiment of Gluttony and was obsessed with taking all for himself.

For me it's zana, the best sloot muffin.

Damn son where'd you find the bit about eating someone

>follow /poeg/'s advice of prioritizing defense
>have layers with eva/dodge/life (even traveled to Scion's wheel)/curses thinking i'm ok
>Mathil does a build like the one i was trying only that his can reach 1 million+ dps on Shaper while mine barely passes 100k
Th-Thanks.

How does one actually go about getting 50-100k tooltip dps? I've got all the Uniques I need for Ele wanderer, well rolled ones at that, and all of my gear has the sufficient stat requirements albeit they could be better. I have all of the gems but i'm missing some jewelry slots.
Is it just getting better rolled ones on every slot? It feels really weird to only have 10-15k tooltip dps.

Not anymore she isn't.
She's Weylam's cocksleeve now.

mathil is given free shit and bonus rng from the devs to congregate and attract players, don't beat yourself up

Sin tells you that specific tidbit. The rest is taped-together from people in towns and a bit of Sin's other dialogue and could be off.

hatred is not converting but giving EXTRA damage
you can ditch ptl now and scale with something better

>mine barely passes 100k

how shit are you?
i get 250k+ dps in pob on a naked char with nothing but a marohi and lvl 90 passives, all while taking 150% life from the tree.

it really makes me think. sure these streamers play the game a lot, so higher chances for everything. but sometimes their luck is really suspicious.

new shitleague with shit balance with shit skills when

What, the Poison Assassin thing?

>You admitted that the AIV would misprice shit
said that's exactly how it should be priced. Trap/bad mods are supposed to troll you. AIV assigning it the correct high tier value makes the item harder or impossible to sell. That perfectly fits the theme of a troll affix roll.

december

tooltip dps is worthless bullshit anyway.
>play blade flurry
>tooltip: 6000
>melt t15 bosses without breaking a sweat anyway

Extra damage, for free, you say?

Any ideas of what I can replace ptl with that would provide a benefit?

Yeah. Had started one before him and leveled it in my spare time for fun (even chose the same equips for the most part, 2 wasp nests, embalmer).