/palg/ - Paladins General

Edição brasileira.

OBS: Você estará jogando contra bots no modo casual até a sua conta chegar ao nível 5.

>Páginas oficiais
Fórums: forums.paladins.com/
Estado do servidor: status.hirezstudios.com/

>Perguntas frequentes, link úteis, etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Notas de atualização (OB58)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?55181-Open-Beta-58-Patch-Notes-September-1st-2017

>Página na Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Wiki de Paladins
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutoriais feitos pela Hi-Rez (lista de reprodução)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Tutoriais de campeões feitos pela Hi-Rez (lista de reprodução)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Baralhos
paladinsdecks.com/

>Estatísitcas de contas
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Fio anterior:

I want to declare my overwhelming love for Fernando's being!

>DPS no heal Jenos
>DPS no heal Seris
>Picking Kinessa
>Picking Skye
>Picking Maeve
>Sha Lin players think they are snipers
>Lian players think they are snipers
>DPS players who want to 1v1 in a corner
>DPS players who want to chase for a kill instead of repelling off the objective
>DPS players who cant even take a dive when the payload is at the objective and still insist on shooting from afar

90% of /palg/ belongs to one or more of the above

yeah I pick skye and maeve
carry me or cry

I dont think so.

Inara's wall counts as a deployable or a shield?

>not picking Skye
>b-but she's terrible, only r-retards fall for stealth
correct
but here's the kicker: everyone who plays this game is retarded

Stop playing Paladins.
Play the superior Overwatch & Heroe of the storm.

is maeve gonna be "okay" next patch?
okay in the sense that she can work in some pocket strats or comps and not be completely useless

/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over /palg/.
/▌
/\

this nigga woke
y'all better smash dat fukkin reply button

Please stop forcing your stupid memes. This is not funny, go back to /pol/

Anyone want to do the referral thing and play with me a lot for the gems?

Nah, I like playing with my amigos, user.

I think she will be kind of broken, but you will have to aim better since they increased the time between dagger throws

>Saying nigger is /pol/ now
Times have changed.

haha racism is so funny amirite my fellow nazis :D

cuck is the hot new thing now
nigger is sooooo 2008 lol

Deployable.

My thread

reposting:
Okay, how to snake man?
Spam gourds and right clicks and slither away when flanked?
Doesnt sound as potent as "let me heal 5 people from behind a wall"

Not played for a while, how's by boy bomb king?

Still bombing things. Accelerant doesn't fling him into the air anymore though, it reduces Grumpy Bomb's fuse time by half.

Just spent 20 bucks to get a skin for a game I barely play. I fucking hate myself.
At least it's for charity.

no it's
spam gourds, right click, and flank
get to 1 ammo, shoot it to someone, enjoy him having a long stun + 800 damage (because his stun do more damage the less ammo you had when reloading).
he's as good as a DPS and a great healer at the same time. Just put some point in slither range.

>hating yourself for spending money on charity
user, it's okay, you did good.

damn.

I still miss old Pip, dunno why they had to turn him into a support instead of making new supports.

>because his stun do more damage the less ammo you had when reloading
This was removed, stun always deals 200 damage, unless you pick Wekono's Wrath.

>Paladins now getting DX11 support and supersampling on PC
Reminder that this is because of Xbone X's 4k support patch

You're welcome.

jenos is getting gutted next patch so mal'damba will go back to having the highest healing output

>muh safespace
hirez employee pls

he would be an alright support if they did some tweaking with his healing legendary. maybe give him an extra potion or inherent 30%+ rejuvenate/caut resistance.
oh yeah and actually fucking fixing the buggy mess that it is

How do I drophack on PC?

first: giv me ur email and password for your hi-rez account
i can hook you up with some sweet hacks ;)

Can we make a new thread?

yeah

>mal'damba will go back to having the highest healing output
That's wrong though

sure do love champions getting dumbed down because of legendaries

huh, so it either came from /v/ with a faggot here bandwagoning, or the cancer came from /palg/

...it's the latter isn't it?

Why is this thread so bad? 30 posts in and it's all cancer, no discussion and no fernandoposter.

Will the mods delete if I make a new thread?

as long as it has no Smite, yes

Not first reply though.

Any good deck out there for bomb king?
I like to play with poppy bomb a lot

new thread when

>yet another game where flankers are blatantly overpowered if the player has common sense
Friendly advice to not fall into placements meme or you may end up playing against masters tryharding in casuals.

Whenever I need a deck, I just go to import and then get a deck off of one of the top 5 on leaderboards for the champ.

Countdown and Fallout seem like obvious choices, then. Jolt if you tend to use Poppy Bomb more offensively. Maybe some healing to increase your survivability.

Why create a new thread? Most of these posts are actually discussing the game, aside of the regular fernandoposting and loliposting we get on every thread

I take it there's no more poppy bomb distance card?

Não seja por isso, pls hirez add kuruminha champion to paladins! She can be snek's gf.

Is it alright to play Damba as a strictly healing bot? I find myself playing REALLY intensely as Damba in comparison to someone as Jenos or even Seris. I find myself spamming my right click, gourds left and right, trying to land a stun once a game maybe. I find myself in really intense situations as Damba since everyone seems to target me.
Idk, maybe I'm lacking positioning or something, but I need to be really invested when I play Damba, gotta tryhard hard. Though I feel that he is able to keep the point alive better than other healers.

Its the last long weekend of the summer so I'm trying to actually get some games in to fill the void.

Unrelated but as much as I shit on Ying I don't think I've lost a game with her since the changes went through. She feels practically free for minimal effort. Just throw out clones and melt any dipshit dumb enough to come into your LoS.

loli champs

>the shitposter is the same as the gets post

who would have thought, maybe he got burned in /v/ so he's shitposting here

what the fuck was that

Just Air Blast for control (not sure if jolt actually increases distance or not). Bomb King is still a perfectly fine pick and still does well, just can no longer fly around the map with basically no down side. It worth the trade off for Grumpy Bomb actually detonating at a reasonable time.

basically I only use the poppy as more of a pushing people away from cap/into pits

Who is the best Frontline in the game and why is it Zhin?

that's actually a nice advice

yeah, the problem with survivality is that if you only have one point in their cards they are meaningless

BK is easily one of the most flexible champs loadout wise, you have a lot of options. Toy around and see what works for you.

I'm a Jolt guy myself.

shitposting from /v/

oh that explains a lot, there's a paladins thread in /v/

/v/ermin and redditors just what this gen needs

It's fine. Your most important job is to stay safe and heal. Sometimes the enemy doesn't give you much of any chances of going in yourself. Even in pro matches you'll see Mals just chilling in the back.
That being said, if you ever find an enemy out of position, you can go in and prey on them together with your team, so long as you're relatively safe.

I'll keep it short and simple since this thread appears to be particularly prone to funposters.
My feelings for her are unmatched, and be sure to not let anyone tell you otherwise. She brightens my days, and there is nothing I wish for more than to be there for her forever, right at her side, holding her hand.

>picks nando
>buy cauterize

>went back to ow to try season 6
>thought blizz was trying to un fuck their game
>they somehow made ranked worse
I guess I'm here forever

I highly recommend you to avoid becoming attached to fictional characters.

@188091915
Sometimes I genuinely wonder if people like this are actually this dumb and self unaware or just being le ebin troles
Guess I'll never know

>@
kys

Console?

>play average Jenos
>everyone thinks my healing is good

I wish they made him a bit more skill based, hes satisfying but the only thing that takes any skill is using his movement properly to do cute dodges by utilizing fall speed and reactivating mid air to do air strafes.

>I sure hope none of you gave Hi-Rez money
I bought the kitty skin for maeve and plan to acquire Reave in addition to Samurai Ash since those are the only characters I play.
I'm a weak man

I have like a 70% win rate with him in comp
he's brain dead easy. second to only a very very skilled damba

@188093120
>kys
kill yourself my man

well they are nerfing his heal leggo

Marry me

I've yet to lose with support in comp between Damba/Jenos/Seris. (Diamond)

I didn't even realize until just now, god I love support in this game.

That happened to me last weekend. It's just hi rez being shit.
Jenos is worth a ban or first pick

By an whooping 5%!

am i the only one who is incapable of playing jenos? I can play damba but whenever i pick jenos i feel useless and usually lose

should I buy Jenos or Seris?

which one is better?

>whooping 5%
>from 15%
It's a fucking lot

Why not both?

jenos

that is like 250 less burst healing on fernando

no its 10% now instead of 15%

Don't think there would be, but would there be any problems loading paladins up on a different steam account and buying the founder pack or something from the alt account? I have like $15 on an old steam account and don't really want to go through the hassle of gifting my other account or somethign

You're a fucking retard. Take the heal leggo, hide behind a wall and boom, you're doing more than you probably do on damba.
You also have a strong hitscan primary, mobility, and a good cc. I literally can't understand how you can't play him

That's what I'm saying

Lo-rez accounts aren't linked to steam accounts in any way so it should work fine.

It will won't make that much of a difference, even with 15% the target still died if he was focused down even if the Jenos spammed it. He shouldn't be able to out heal Damba given the heal hitbox is like 300% the size and he doesn't ever have to put himself in danger. The big thing is that his numbers won't be so ridiculously inflated.
Practice user, the big thing with Jenos is knowing to run away when you're threatened and use your movement to your advantage, healing can be done while doing so. Don't feel bad about missing your ult, you need to internalize the animation in order to actually connect it so just keep practicing.

Please no bully.

Oh user, I appreciate the concern but I'm too deep down the rabbithole.

probably my team is being a fucking retard when i play jenos man
i can outheal jenos with damba pretty easily though

The real reason Barik's face needed surgery.

Yeah that's what I thought thanks bud

That's just Skye when she's invisible.

Willo's theme song: