/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Thread:

i dont know where to post reeeeeeeee

Non-avatarshit threads > avatarshit threads

Lets talk about video games and friends!

Eh I don't mind either but honestly making a thread at 701 posts seems a bit ridiculous

I wanna fuck Yotsuyu.

hey

What I wouldn't give for a rapier that looked like an actual fucking rapier, not an arm-thick pole of iron or someone's ornate bedpost you stole from somewhere.

why tos turned out to be such a shitpile

COMBAT UPDATE NEXT MONTH

Koreans, that's all

looking for xaela in ninja af3 with black/blue hair

Someone give me a verbal push to actually get in there and start tanking again. I've got serious tanxiety, having been away for over a year and dreading finding out if I've become total shit since then.

stop being a beta who gets nervous about this easy ass video game

I think you need some practice with this "encouragement" thing

>seto stops coming here
>chemo posting dies
Hmm

they said verbal push. if they wanted it to be sugar coated, they should have posted on reddit or OF where they like to perpetuate being a pussy in a VIDEO GAME

White Mage feels like absolute horseshit to play, I fucking hate this class. How the fuck do people enjoy this compared to literally any other healer?

Your aggro combo and aoe aggrogen are your best friend, and anything below savage doesn't really require anything beyond "hold hate". Once you have that down, you can journey into the wonderful world of a billion [insert dps spam ability here] and maximize your damage. Don't sweat the small stuff until you're cozy, try a dungeon or something.

Quick gotta show seto this post now

holy aero 3 holy assize holy spam in dungeons

I literally started tanking without remembering old dungeons and scared of it being my first time tanking on a MMO and it ended going pretty nice, just do your dungeons or whatever and you will start remembering stuff along the fights, if you feel you might screw it up on a specific instance you can always just watch a short video about it

>people once again picked this thread over a liora thread

i love this shit

xth for ada is a pure soul and needs to be protected

Does anyone know of any good looking guns that doesn't look like a fucking canon mixed with half an animal?

Don't do that

>taking advantage of it being morning time in the US just to trick people

It's more the little stuff I kind of worry about. Should I be using Total Eclipse on trash packs to hold enmity rather than the RoH combo and switching between targets with hallowed ground and flashes inbetween? Total Eclipse has no added enmity, but as a spammable it has way more potency than laboriously hitting stuff with singletarget abilities. That sort of stuff.

Midan Metal Musketoon, the pvp revolver maybe, idk any other good ones easily available

lets not get too hasty here

try it out and experiment, user. Work out how you like to play and tank via trial and error. you'll have more fun that way

ada can you upload your reshade preset?

how the hell do i clear a8s when nobody does it

I hate that Mids don't have this hairstyle. Cats, Roes, and Mids don't have it. I understand why the cats don't have it, with their ears and all, but Mids should really have it. I don't care about Roes but if the lizards can have they should have it as well. I know some people don't like it, but I do. I think it could be one of the better Mid hairstyles.

And mids could really benefit from some better facial hair options as well. Like, how about something other than that gross dirt stash.

Try PFing it or asking your FC

does ada take it up the rear or do they top only this is an important question

>pf it
>retards kill robots early
>retards fuck up legislation
nobody knows how to do it

I don't use reshade unless i have to, it not being baked into the ingame screenshot function turns me off it sooo hard. Bright 3 plus type 1 lighting a best.

whynotboth.jpg

i love seto

I did it with my FC once and people just don't take it seriously so it turns into a shitfest, unfortunate

i love zettai

i love felix

and i hate myself

post dumb catboys played by dumb catboys

>a8s
Just wait for level 80 when you can just bullshit your way through second intermission and kill Winged Justice in 10 seconds.

yeah i'll just wait another 2 years to finally do some dead content that should be easy to do now

How do i get good at ERP without ERPing?

Who doesn't?

i love stratos

pump more midlanders!

almost there

play dps

This world needs more Roe and Elezen

>tfw female elezen tank
I don't think I've seen a single other one in-game.

>tfw female elezen but hate tanking

Marsy???

>raiding with your significant other

l m a o

only causes drama

>joining a group with a couple
might as well take bets on how long it'll take until it disbands

kill it 2 years ago lol

have you tried asking your friends

What gear combinations can I use to make my character look like this?

One person said Glade top and another said check lvl 1 crafted/glamour gear on market board.

Read erp logs. And erotica. Or find someone you like and practice with them. That last one is the comfiest

hi

i'm not stratos that sucks futa dicks in exchange of loot

my friends have all quit

also this

anyone wanna do doma castle on chaos

please

i'm getting stockholm syndrome and i'm starting to get extremely firm erections from the way middies look so worried

i see

I actually used to do that with someone i played with in another game, we were both pretty akward at writing stuff but even then we were getting better at it steadily i miss them

what? and here I have been doing it for free all along!

Go look on the marketboard, gear vendors, and on sites like eorzea collection and xivdb

name/server

post pf and password

idk why that matters but odin

hi

m.s. 2222

phil

yes hello

mebe i can get succ this time.

>40 million for a small LB plot on Balmung
I'm debating just RMTing my gil, I'm sure I will get 90ked/2002ed and sit in a queue on housing day and any that are relinquished by people buying Kugane houses will be gone in 10 minutes.

there was another time?

>phil "mental breakdown" cleave
bullet dodged

Hi /xivg/,
I was here last week saying I want to replay this game because of a Netflix show.
So I'm currently lvl28 solely by doing main quests. Are there any quest I should pick up now (such as the chocobo quest) or is it better to pick em up later as soon as I hit 70?

Thanks for reading my blog!

Get the chocobo, don't bother with side quests (unless they unlock something), do the msq and class/job quests only

hi

main story quests, and blue quests like these for dungeons and important stuff. yellow for filler/catch up/other jobs

Should I keep up with my job quests, or can I grind em out later when I hit 70. I just want to see the two expansions first.

Do you erp?

Post initials of someone you want to do lewd things with!
Hard mode: include race and gender

so YOU'RE the reason I feel so damn worried all the time..

Can't you just RMT your gil after housing comes out in case you manage to get a house? Housing prices should go up, gil might be worth more

Job Quests give you abilities at 60 and 70, so it's good to do them eventually, before 70 so you don't have hours of backlog

Y.P
K.S

damn, you're cringe

M. S.
Raen Female

S.T
Miqote F

How do you find the motivation to keep playing? I perform worse than a lot of new players even though I've put a lot of time in. I end up sticking to gathering and fucking around in the gold saucer because it's embarrassing being so low-skill

ERP

M.A
Au'ra

You haven't seen anything yet, I have a lot of cringe to go around