/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

choices edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid (Hong Kong) is out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=93jV9004foc
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators are being released together with HK and SK operator

previously on /r6g/:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for super dead edition

2nd for deserves to die edition

is jackal the new buck

3rd for poison dad

5th for operation healthier

>jackal
>wears a stupid helmet and skinny jeans
>buck
>wears a patrician Veeky Forums ski mask

no

microwavegaming

he seems pretty chill

ladies and gentlemen it's ya boi Kix ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen

haha SLAP THAT BOOTY

what is this meme

is it ubisoft who pick these retards?

damn
the update is 600mb+

Why are NA pro players so much worse than EU pro players?

Wat?

>yfw a wildlands ad has better character designs than siege

because EU players NEED to win as it is their only ticket out of whatever shithole 3rd world country they're in

but what's in it?

NA players are just useless.

>crysis 5 lookin' good

hurf durf fuck off

>thinking ads are actually an accurate representstion of whats to come

so who's the first dlc op i should unlock?

looks better than more or less all the dlc characters thus far unless youre a fan of special snowflakes which you probably are

wildlands is shit i have no interest in it but its just funny to me a character in an ad is better than what character designers at ubishit montreal can come up with in 6+ months

well there's a decent character creator in wildlands so you can make your dude look as well designed as you want

but i dont care about wildlands, its a shit game, i care about siege which is why im posting in this general.

>The new patch still hasn't balanced Ela and to a lesser extent, Lesion.
It's almost as if they want their game unplayable.

have to wait until next season before they get nerfs

nice job not understanding the context IDIOT

what did the update actually do though?

why would they balance them before you don't need to pay money for them
they're retarded, not goyim

>Play lesion
>win a range match against glaz with the shotgun
keks were had.

Cosmetic/visual fixes, some exploit fixes.

i can say the same to you IDIOT, im making a comparison between the character designs, you telling me to go play a game i already said is shit because i can make my character look how i want is irrelevant.

>Castle challenge
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Time to NOT fucking play siege for a week. All the fucking retards are gonna flood the multiplayer and castle in the fucking objective. it's gonna be hell. HELL I TELLS YA

Just tear them down.

just pick castle as soon as the op screen pops up then switch to whatever op you want to actually play as at the last second

hol up
is anyone else not able to get renown from lone wolf Thunt anymore? before the update it was working fine

>he doesn't know
lel

reminder that the best way to play castle is to castlecade the most common entry poits to the map outside the obj

I didn't tell you to play the game, I'm just saying it doesn't matter what the character looks like in the advert since you can customize it in game IDIOT

Doesn't help me when I'm a roamer, and the enemy got into the room from a window or a different angle. All the enemie now needs to do is aim at the barrier and shoot me as I tear it down before my weapon pickup animation even started.

While on the note of the challenge: Does playing in T-hunt not count any more? That's a shame.

>it doesn't matter what the character looks like in the advert since you can customize it in game IDIOT

again thats completely irrelevant, the point being they managed to design a better looking character for an advert for a game in which you can design your own character than siege devs can do in two years. being able to customize your character in said game has no fucking relevancy you dumb cunt.

I knew it was coming, but I didnt see it in patchnotes
well shiet

uhh uhh me ooga idiot siege booga design unga bunga

thanks for confirming you really are a fucking retard. go back to english class.

me ugh user mad

epic :)

clips.twitch tv/TallShyTeaItsBoshyTime
ESPORTS READY
S
P
O
R
T

S
R
E
A
D
Y

Wait, did they remove lone wolf renown this patch without telling anyone?

>inb4 retards who can't read
Yes, they said they were doing it, but they said it was coming last patch, then never mentioned it again leading up to the patch, then the patch dropped without it and they did NOT put it in these patch notes.

Not the same user, but you don't get the renown from challanges if you do solo THunt either?

Did the new patch fix this? I wanna try this

I got the challenge renown after rebooting the game

Yeah, just saw it. Thanks.

Wonder why the hell have they removed the solo thunt renown? what's the reasoning behind it?

Peabrains were renown exploiting and ruined it for the rest of us.

1.anti-exploiter measures
2. maybe to breathe some life to PvE, since almost everyone who play Thunt do it solo grinding for renown, leaving the matchmaking barren as hell.

There is an issue where Terrorist Hunt Lone Wolf is not currently awarding Renown. We are working on deploying a seamless fix for this now.
We will not be removing the Renown gain from Terrorist Hunt.

Is the Castle charm another golden medal one?

You expect ubi to suddenly get creative or what?

so it was just incompetence?
christ of jesus

>mira breaks the mirror literally behind me and I hear now sound
fuck this game

>We will not be removing the Renown gain from Terrorist Hunt.

where da lone wolf renown at

>Wonder why the hell have they removed the solo thunt renown? what's the reasoning behind it?
They have literally never explained and no one here has any idea.

This is what happened.
>you can play Situations in offline mode
>you can NOT play TH, even Lone Wolf offline
>people discover that if you're offline you can run the game without Battleye
>people go into Situations and use Cheat Engine to max their score to get a ton of renown
>do this until they get the daily max
>do this for days
>Ubisoft finds out and initiates massive ban
>Ubisoft announces they're moving Terrorist Hunt to hosted servers so no one can mess with it in any capacity, even though people weren't in the first place since you can't play it offline
>Ubisoft then announces they are removing renown gain from Lone Wolf DESPITE moving TH to their servers and despite the fact it was Situations people were exploiting

>Ubisoft doesn't follow up after backlash but doesn't remove renown gain in the patch they had stated they would, despite the fact they had implemented it in a TTS before Blood Orchid dropped
>today's patch has removed renown gain from Lone Wolf, which Ubisoft is calling a bug
So, making a basic guess I'm going to say they fucked up with what today's build and that's as far as this actually happening goes, but the reason they were going to do it on purpose is still nonsensical.

No.

1. Doesn't make sense for multiple reasons, including the fact they invalidated that themselves.
2.They have demonstrated constantly that they give 0 fucks about PvE, some new Operators don't even have functional abilities in PvE like Jackal or you get stuff like Ela's mines not effecting shield terrorists regardless of what direction they're facing, not to mention the terrible AI or general set up bugs like C4 being inside things there is no way it can ever be triggered or destroyed. Ubisoft

Where the hostage at

they better gift me back fucking boosters for however fucking long they take to fix this bullshit

>bought season pass on Steam
>activated it on Uplay
>requested refund on Steam and got my shekels back
>still have season pass

You're not getting my shekels for your game in this current state.

wait a second, didn't epi leave or something?

i want to take IQ to a ski vacation and use her dirty sock as a ski mask!

reported
enjoy your ban

feels damn good
jewbisoft can fuck themselves

>lying on the internet again
you poseted this last thread and got no attention so you try again?
this shit is old news and once ubi picked up on it they banned everyone who did this a year ago.
maybe something happened and the issue is back in which case i feel bad for you since your gonna get banned and its not even your fault.

No, he went from community manager to community developer for the game. He's in Montreal now.

idiot

I will.

Feels good.

I didn't even post in the last thread. :^)

why is there no cute art of her and why does no one like her?

Her gun is the only thing I find sexually attractive about her

>green hair
like anyone is going to let that fly, my drill sergeant would've shot me in the head if he saw my with anything but my natural hair color

Has anyone played Ghost War open beta yet? Does it unlock the Kingslayer skin for the C7E even if you dont own Wildlands? Asking because my ISP fucks me over with a data cap

But, in Poland?

>Has anyone played Ghost War open beta yet? Does it unlock the Kingslayer skin for the C7E even if you dont own Wildlands?
It does not.

natural hair color is required I'd say in all military

What's he thinking?

Shame, thanks though lad

Is this because you would stand out too much from your camo?

I half-expect her backstory to be that she got a waiver on that, because she name-dropped her grandpa.

nah, something about being disciplined

Bandit is doing his homework, but one of the questions he is having a hard time with. Do you help him?

you don't join the military to be a special snowflake, when you join they hammer you down and make you into a cog so you fit into the big machine nice and snug

that's why you have a short haircut or a ponytail for women, if they even get on the battlefield at all

doesn't even look that good in my opinion, too subtle

Anyone got any cross-game voice comm stories?

>Playing consulate with group of friends
>1 random on our team, his mic shows up
>hear a german speaking english and doing callouts
>he can hear us and only him from his game, he's playing border
>both us and him are 0-2 down
>decide to wish eachother good luck
>win after that

Whoever you were, you gave us enough morale support, I hope it worked for you!

>have some guys on friends list i like playing with
>sometimes i just wanna solo queue casual with the rest of the team muted and text chat off to meme around
>no appear offline on uplay
>always get invited
>too nice or too much of a cuck to say no

Im just an autist that requires a unique different skin on every weapon

sweet

Hello /r6g/, who is your waifu?

emo hibana and cav

fuck off

He thinks how much he hates fags who repost same shit in every thread.