fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

hi /fgo/

When no Julia / Fae / FRobin

Doesn't this confirm the Robin/Corrin alternates get their own supports? Big if true!

Reminder that palla is better than elincia in flier teams because she has ruby sword

SNACK!

Ride the bike!

>4.25% pity rate

odds save money
evens by a 75 pack

pussy

Buy a 75 pack anyways.

Warriors

Tight.

Kirsch is cute! CUTE!

Surely you have rolled a pity breaker Boey or Merric, right?

>someone out there drew this, thinking it looks "good"

Remember to play with animations on to wait less time for stamina to recover.

Snacki is fluffy!

*blocks your path with +Res Hector*

Cuboon's art is shit.

Merric with TA2 is enough (Hone/spur Res also helps)

What the hell does frumpy mean?

>just beat 10-4 chain challenge with only Ninian alive tanking a hit from Ike with enemies rushing in from all four corners
whew, wish I had taken a screenshot that stage clear screen was some shit

shut up kozaki

I'd get mad over this if it weren't for the fact that the Warriors OCs are garbage.

>tfw spent more stamina and time completing CC13 than 11&12
13&14 is going to be absolute cancer.

Do I bother 5*ing her for TT? +atk -res. She's my only bonus unit

My best friend is thick!

frumpĀ·y
adjective
(of a woman or her clothes) dowdy and old-fashioned.
"a frumpy housewife"
synonyms:dowdy,frumpish,unfashionable,old-fashioned
did you know you can Google definitions now? It's a very useful tool

Iceberg, Moonbow or Luna for the red Jew?

-Res is very unfortunate (she really wants -HP or -Def). I might just bring her as a 4* filler on a cav team

It's gonna be really sdad doing this TT. Mini tempest trial spoiled the hell out of me. Getting all rewards in only 50000 points was the best.

Also, is +SPD -DEF Olivia fine for IVs? I don't plan on 5 starring her, but merging for 4 +10, just wanna be sure this is a good IV before leveling this one up.

>Reinhardt + BLyn
>1 Dancer
>sit around bonus

I'm expect to use this team in TT for a long time.

Just made a Twitter account do you guys know any cute artists like firstaid0

What do I do with 8 Ninos in my barracks, send them home? She isn't even good for SI, except maybe Draw Back.

Who would someone ship Lucina with Spider-Man? Legit question.

1200 is a lot of feathers man

+Spd/-Atk or -HP are the best options.
If you're going to 4 +10 don't worry about it and use whatever, worst case scenario you'll have to spend a weekend leveling up your new one when you roll optimal IVs.

Why does this ugly art look familiar?

If you have a +spd -res or -hp, those would be better. -def hurts her when fighting swords.

huss_ein274
VH_Remilia
ningiou

>Valter is still a bonus unit
thank god.

>mfw tired of no legit (You)'s.
>mfw just going to go full tryhard and start unequipping assists from my ranged units/Rein
It didn't have to be like this.

Res+2/3 and drawback are good skill for AA, and always may appear a green unit that need bladetome

Pretty sure it's the Sol Katti, she has the Mani Katti with her as well in her official render, it's just strapped to her back.

I never really liked the Awakening design, so I'm pretty alright with the going back and actually trying to reference its original icon

>It's a "Oscar cucks you out of Nephenee" episode
Least he could do would be not have -atk or -spd, but no, he's not that nice.

Draw Back fodder or make a 4* +10 Nino for Arena Assault

Or you could do something else

Yeah ningiou

3 move and a dancer is terrible on AI, you should know better than that user

Egh, don't really want to train this one if it's not optimal, but It's better than the one I have now, I suppose.

reminder

So I want to quickly train a Soren for bonus points in the TT, I have a +spd -res one, I know it's not 100% optimal, but would making him a bootleg Nino work out alright?

>+1 extra str/def/res/spd for canon supports
Let's shit up the game even more anons!

It's actually the most oppressive thing in Arena, especially when you unequip their assists. Maps also play a pretty big role, but rein/blyn effectively have 6 move and 8 danger zone range with that set up.

If BK is the tempest reward who is going to be the GHB one ? also what are the tempest seals coming as rewards ?

against gacha rules user

>Get nothing but fodder on free roll.
>Waste orb
>Get a -atk +hp Ike on first roll.

I'm glad because I din't wasted more than 5 orbs on this, but I'm mad because its fucking shit. Also I have a feeling that this banners are bait from the highest caliber.

Waiting for the very best IVs can be an exercise in frustration. It took me 14 (fourteen) Ninos to roll a +spd -hp one, and I have no idea if I'll ever get a -def. For dancers, IV's don't matter as much anyway, though +spd is pretty much always the best boon.

>Alm's Banner first
>Celica's Banner second
>Valentia's Tempst puts mostly Celica's Army as bonus units and shafts Alm's Banner. Genny was kicked out as Bonus unit.

>Ike's Banner first
>Elincia's Banner second
>PoR's Tempest puts Elincia's Banner as mostly 40% bonus units while Ike's comrades are shafted to 20%, pushing Askr rempresentation out

>Amelia Banner first
>Future Sacred Stones banner coming second
>Anyone who pulled Amelia, Innes, Tana, and Seth should expect Eirika or Ephraim to represent, future banner units as 40%, and everyone else gets shafted to 20% or not on banner.

Well. There you have it. The only reason to pull on the first banner of any series is for the Arena. Otherwise, they will come back and they likely won't help you in Tempest. Always pull from the second banner.

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

>mfw spring camilla baits both rein and blyn with ease
She so fucking based i think im in love

Mfw Arvis is real

BBQ Time Baby

>Arvis and Sigurd soon
Almost alleviates the pain of no L'Arachel

Almost

Better reminder

not really, 2 move units synergize better with dancer on AI. 3 move units move 3 spaces and the dancer then moves 2 spaces and does nothing.

The only time a dancer can actually dance a 3 move unit is if another 3 move units reposition the first one back.

>brown hair
No way, is Kiran Mark?

Well shit. Thanks user. Guess I'm saving my orbs for jihad then. Glad I didn't roll for Elincia even though she looked cute. Good thing I haven't even gotten past Chapter 5 of PoR either

Soon.

Mark's busy banging his mountain girl waifu in Bern.

20k feathers for the raven tome for Merric: Y/N?

that's some nice theorycraft but the ai's units usually won't run in a straight line as if they were each chasing a different target, all an equal number of squares away

Merric is shit

When are we gonna get to see jasmine and paul in FEH?

I want you........

Who would make a good support for my wife?

I'm thinking either a rehabilitate healer or a red unit.

If you have over 60 k feathers, sure why not. Ultimately, though, I think Sophia is the best raven user in the entire game.

Some maps are pretty good for the 3 move+dancer setups, like the 2 breakable walls map, or the twin bridges map.

We need more predictions. Most of these came true already.

*his Lyn waifu in Sacae

I'll fucking despine you

Which seal are we getting in BK TT?

You're fucking dumb, AI doesn't just move from point A to point B. They move according to how your units are placed, They usually chase for color advantage if there is nothing in range of attack. So after they move, the dancer will then dance them, and they get another 3 movement towards that color/character in range of attack. Unequipping assists is the biggest bitch move a player can make because it makes dancers that much more annoying to deal with in Arena.

*her Hector husbando behind his wife's back

Not that user, but green ravens have a secondary niche in being able to counter Rein as well as archers. And why 60k feathers, the Raven+ costs 20k?

Pass 1.

>Roll for Soren
>Nothing for two weeks.
>Banner appears
>Roll for Soren with my saved up 120 orbs
>Literally STILL nothing
>Majority of the orbs that appear are DUDE COLOURLESS AND RED LMAO
>Swimming in Arthur, Frederick, Barst, and Hawkeye's.

COME THE FUCK ON

Tobin

I'd just give him the regular Gronnraven + Bowbreaker as a budget BLyn/Rein counter.

Eirika to buff her or Ephraim/Lancina if running 2 lance infantry doesn't bother you. Delthea for about the same reason.

*Chrom husband behind no one's back because they got married

I love freebies!

This is just me, but I personally never like to fall under 20 k feathers. Investing 20 k feathers is kind of a huge commitment, and if you're not going to be aggressively using what you're investing into, then it's a waste of feathers. Raven functions just fine.

>theorycraft

That is how I deal with the 7 teams I constantly deal with every arena assault. reinhardt moves 3 spaces then dancer moves after and can't reach.

I actually honestly want a Sigurd, Seliph, Arvis, and Julius Team.

I think the sheer buttblast powering team
>Deirdre's Boyz ;)
Would propel it to victory and beyond

They need to hurry the fuck up and add a Guard 1 seal so the Memebow+QP combo dies.

Who else is all done for this Arena season already?
I have a slightly better Arena Assault score than Monday too so I don't have to play that again this week either.

Do it, faggot

>>Roll for Soren
>>Nothing for two weeks.

Why the fuck you are looking for some unit offbanner?