Previous >Latest big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
Teaser Not R9 treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class Balancing treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Diablo stuff treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1082
Guild territorial wars treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109
New Adv Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=56
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With so much upcoming stuff, should we call the next big update ToS season 2?

But I was making the new thread

*slaps my ass*

come on, what's the new hot girlfriend paladin build?

Cleric2Priest1Pally3XTaoist

X = Priest2, Cleric3, Miko, Diev1 or Oracle1.

>RMTing in a dead gaem
that's more pathetic than playing the game

Event Timeline

0:00 Meeting Start

0:10: short conversation and pre-event

0:30 Hide and Seek

0:45 Monster Hunt

0:50 GM raid

0:55 Photo time

What's the purpose of all of these?

Why is tosg so anti-RMT? Are you guys just jealous people have jobs and value their time more than their money? 0.7/million from chinks is a much better rate than whatever you get from Kim.

Hmm, I already have a Tao, would KabaInq or PD2 be OK or completely retarded?

Cleric2Priest1Pally3PD2 works too. Being full CON with Regeneration+Healing Factor you're pretty much immortal.

the only thing to do in this game is grind silver for gears and attributes and you just flew over that by RMTing but still play the game
i dont know how can i be jealous of that

It's not fun to play an MMO where optimal gameplay is to not play the game but instead work a Mcjob, half the fun is everyone starting on the same level and figuring out how to make money through in game methods.

okay, thanks cutie

Funny thing is that he actually brags about those items, he links them like he made them or something but all the shit he bought were pretty much named items and Klai being a small community everybody pretty much know who those weapons/armors came from.

New Doppel from the last thread here.
Which masteries should I be focusing on first?

Since people were wondering in the last thread, cute is still alive and happy to invite anyone who wants to join. Whisper Majiene or Merigolds for an invite

le ebin NOOT NOOT

>masteries
Are you talking about Attributes? Early game grab the crit rate on Moulinet. Dont bother with Enhance attributes until you have a token and can learn attributes instantly.

retard

Yeah, attributes.
Also I got this free token. When should I start popping it? I have the boost pack from new account so according to the last thread I should be leveling pretty fast I guess?

As soon as you start doing dungeons since you can do an extra run.

TOOOOT!

I've popped my token right away. Go to the npc that sells potions and buy exp tome recipes. It allows you to craft timed tomes into no-time ones. Pop the rest of timed tomes for dungeons. Also cookies from pet event and firecracker.

tfw you just described most successful Korean MMO's in a nutshell.

Except what's different is that the Mcjob is a ticket to roll in a gacha style hell.

That's why it's not that bad, it's not much more efficient than playing normally because it's random. Meanwhile at 10$ an hour I can buy 13 mill per hour from Chinese on RMT, how do you make 13 mill per hour in game or anywhere close?

I see. What's the first significant dungeon to do? Is it still the chapel?
Also does attribute training point cost go up? As in does it always require 1 point for a level and 1k for a point?

Higher the circle, more the cost. Also higher attrib levels cost more points. There are some attributes that have their own specific costs.

Lv50 chapel can boost you almost to next dungeon. You should get warp scrolls for them from event chest. Also check dungeon list at botto right.

>Also does attribute training point cost go up? As in does it always require 1 point for a level
No, goes up later, a lot
>and 1k for a point?
Yes

The difference is I can stomach playing the game as a past time for fun on whatever 1-2mil per hour I can earn in-game than working in McJob where you are subject to the whims of costumers and managers, also tiring.

Quoting from the last bread:

>tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=56

>이 외에도 크리비, 드루이드, 오라클과 창계열 전사들이 포함된 개편이 준비 중에 있습니다.

>Rework for Krivis, Oracle and Druid too and they'll talk about Swordie classes after that

Might as well remove all Krivis skills except Melstis and give them new, useful ones. Krivis feels like a beta class compared to Priest.

For Oracle, they better remove Death Sentence and replace it with some kind of damaging skills. They completely need to rework Arance Energy as well, since less and less skills require stamina and increases your max sp in this game isn't useful.

Druid is fine, so anything other than little tweaks isn't necessary.

Oracle 3 twist of Fate works on Solimiki Bosses.
I think you can also death sentence and pandemic it to all the mobs but the cooldown is huge I think?

I remember that row of Malstatues before Mineloader used to nearly kill me half the time during 130 rushes

Brutal

They should make death sentence not be removed/blocked by anything but like cure and let it be a pvp move.

Even after renewal massive nerfing of everything in the world mineloader is still one of the few bosses that can kill you if you are dumb.

Thankfully we will see mineloader in the new Mercenary Patch that scales to your level. But honestly I wish they make the world be a bit more difficult again. It feels so sanitized right now.

When is it going to summonable. I actually like that boss

You can summon it with those fancy card grimoires that summon a random boss of a specific card color. Basically like a bloody branch from RO that drops the boss card 100% when killed within 10 minutes.

Summons it as a lvl 330 boss. The grimoires drop from all monsters kinda like golden anvils.

>mineloader is still one of the few bosses that can kill you if you are dumb
That purple lightning can hurt you badly again? The last time I seriously fought it was before the changes and I could just tank it.

Or is it that pink shit that would randomly hit and one shot me when I dodged, even though other times it'd barely harm me if I let it hit?

Purple shit hurts if you don't gtfo.

Mineloader is a Mutant and thus goes in the Necronomicon, not the Sorc Grimoire. So never. Unless IMC makes shoggoth like alpha shoggoth again.

>Swordie classes after that

DRAGOON BUFF SOON

>goon icon to green

I wish the game gave me a toot...

Pretty cute screenshot though.

I wanna cum on maji!

>druid
But Druid is bretty ok as bort support and offense. I'm actually afraid.

Here's a "wacky" pose one. It's cuter! I think

Maids are evil.

>Druid
>useful
Pick one.

It's useful for making someone kiss you against their will!

Druid is very well rounded.

No everyone likes to play on baby mode, murmnobi shitter.

Futureproof is recruiting, pm and friend list ApplyAFineHorse3 for invites

inb4 someone posts THAT.
telephat_druid_controls_and_rapes.webm

Are Druidcucks really so delusional as to think that the only people who think the class is shit are Murmnobis?
It's a shit class and everyone knows this.

Best caster class?

elememelock

>rape in ancient history.webm

>new monster HP already nerf'd
damn IMC

not everyone is a murmnobi shitter that can kill any monster in seconds regardless of their hp

The salt on that post alone can make a fish dry up.

Yes, and you did not need to be a murm. Retard.

I donut give a damn about this whole murmnobi.
I can help with aoe deps if there is need or just heal and drop Sterea.
Muh HP/Def/regen in trans
t. c2diev3druid3 shitter

Someone suggest a Bokor3 SPR build please

It's like people forgot Druid has a complete immunity with 66% uptime basically on demand.

dont
bokor is damballa the class

But I want to pretend that I'm a necro.

>Murminobi
Stopp calling it Murminobi, it's Shield Nobi
The build need only 1 skill point from the whole Murmillo class, 1 point in Headbutt is optional
Not a Murmillo

The build needs Murm attributes to do anything.

Yes but Shield Nobi does fine without Murmillo too, the build is finished at Rank 7 and use rank 8 for a buff.

>Yes but Shield Nobi does fine without Murmillo too
150% less damage, without even counting headbutt.

It still does more damage than lots of DPS builds

True but it's way less damage than a proper MurmNobi.

If there won't be any Shinobi changes in these class reworks....

Slashnobi is fine, is the whole Shield Tree that needs a general nerf.
CorsairMurm is broken in PvP just as MurmNobi is broken in PvE.

>cute is alive
>have to take screenshot with ex crimson members
"ALIVE XD"

>cute is alive
>let's take a screenshot with ex crimson members and ex futureproof members
L0L... .... ...

There's not need to post the same thing two times.

>cute is alive
>have to take a screenshot with only one cute person
Come on.... ....

No!
Maids are Lewd.

So who do I whisper for a Comfy invite.

So will Dragoons be good in ToS season 2?

What's the point of having trans and shit if you're never going to make it needed for anything except one instance dungeon nobody likes?

No, I seen some cute ones, yours are ugly.

These maids are shit
First maid outfit is only cute one

Thats not a proper pic of Dragoon
And yes, Dragoon3 will be amazing

hey maids serve this
*unzips lolo rapier*
*gets laughed at*

>fencer

>not having big black horn cock
senpai...

>small pencil dick
AHAHAHAHAH

Hello, I am new. I hope I have a good time with this video game.

Hello user!
Join a tosg guild as soon as you can so you can ask them questions about builds, leveling or whatever you need.

neshoi please be alive

Team name/server?

Offline, whisper Clavell or Mirac instead

Im waiting in qeue for the 80 dungeon for more than 2h. Tried to qeue for the event instead and its basically the same. At this rate ill have to waste my tome/token on usual quest grind.

Have you tried shouting?

I'm going to take points away from you for implying that socializing with people outside the guild is somehow undesirable, but I'll give you back some for posting best goddess. You have potential, keep at it!