/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

NIGGERMAN edition

Accused of racism: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/26199
arkhamarchivist.com/lovecraft-recommended-reading-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doll a cute, CUTE!

Who's the best /bbg/ waifu?

Op missed the chance to use the ardeo edit

Pls dont let it already already

reminder that maria is for lewd bullying

No.

Eggnog

and Iosefka is for killing

>there are people that act likeminded she's all cool and cute
She's a murderer you niggers

Already dead

Fuck off egg

Post yfw you realise bloodborne is the dark souls of PS4 exclusives

>he doesn't want to mate with a psycho murdering bitch

what are you, gay?

Post yfw 80% of the last three threads were the same shitposts over and over that got old very fast and made most of the people leave except the shitposters theirselves

Gud huntah

Cute hunter

>not the blunderbuss

How could you duck up so badly

Cuter hunter

Cutest hunter + Local host of the nightmare

Another day of work, another day of less than 1 hour bloodborne play time.

>less than 1 hours
>not booting up your BorneStation 4 as soon as you get home until 2 am
>having a lift at all

Get a load of this loser

*hour
*life
fuck

Work 11-12 hour days. 7-7 then come home so tired you eat and 1 hour of the blood then sleep for another cycle.
>It's like a nightmare.

I dont know where you gather the strenght for playing videogames after working
Im attending college 7 to 5 and when i get home i cant do anything but lay on the bed for hours, eat, maybe watch something on netflix and then fall asleep at 10-11
I do have weekends completely free but i usually spend them at the library to study since i cant do it on the weekdays and i end up tired anyway

You lack stamina. And no way are you in college from 7-5 with no break periods unless you're in a internship section.
>I don't watch netflix or lay around I play bloodborne then sleep.

I do ave break periods but my uni is a train ride away and if i decided to return home i would have like 20 mins of break and then id have to return again
I just fuck around the uni honestly so i dont play bb or do an activity i enjoy. (Dont bring there my 3ds to avoid social issues). Some days i finish at 7 too

>you lack stamina
You're probably right
Should have mentioned that this is my second week and i just need to rebuild my stamina back, maybe next month i wont feel as tired

Rate my build /bbg/:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/26199

Lost chikage with 2x 27% physical and 31.5% bloodtinge gems.

Why level 80?

because i'm having too much fun 2 shotting people going through late game

Yeah fair enough, that's a good build then.
Why two stamina runes?

to compensate for minmaxing. I might try 2 hp runes as well.

If anyone wants to help back me up, I'll be at yahar'gul chapel lamp
bbg password

reiterpallasch
Great weapon or meme tier? I hardly ever see it or rifle spear in the webms

She literally never murdered anyone you retard

The games been out for over 2 years. Why do you weeb fags need more generals?

>what are the bodies behind the clinic

Cause

how do you make your eyes like that

op your use of the n word is problematic

why even come to a community like this if you don't get it?

Patience

pls tell me your secret

I just messed with the sliders, made them over a year ago. No real secrets kouhai.

dark souls here
want to get bloodborne but just wondering about something; is it completely story/lore-empty like dark souls?

Patients dead from natural causes

>is it completely story / lore empty like Dark Souls?
That question doesn't even really make sense because Dark Souls has a story, it's just not spoonfed to the player.

But the narrative of Bloodborne's story is much more straightforward than that of Dark Souls.

Overall as far as clarity in the narrative vs. vagueness / player piecing things together goes, the franchises are ranked like this :
Demon's Souls --> Bloodborne --> Dark Souls.
So Bloodborne is basically in the middle and you can get a decent idea of the story by just going through the game and listening to NPC dialogs instead of having to read through a million item descriptions.

Yes

Does anyone have that picture for the recommended arcane build playthrough? Only build I haven't tried yet

Why not burry them?

Have you seen Yharnam? It's overflowing with coffins just lying around. There's nowhere to bury people.

except for the endgame, where literally no one has any idea what the hell has just happened

burying plague victims properly is a sure way to cause a resurgence of the plague

>on my Str build
>kill watchers
>26.3 radial arcane gem
What the fuck

I'm sick of these posts. Fucking off yourself.

Why are you sick of them

Oi i've seen on fb a reddit post that said that if you download the latest system update it may brick your console if you try to access your friend list
It's a ruse right?

>flooding the thread with posts about gems from your game no one gives a shit about
I wonder why anyone would be annoyed.

>Woosh you have bbg edition

Kek
Would have been better desu

Now I wish I did that
FUCK

Lovecraft wasn't racist, he just hated blacks. He admired Arabs, Egyptians and Romans.

Even blacks hate niggers

Hey guys, your pet got lost on the way home in /dsg/, could you go pick him up?

I have no pet.

No, it will be the best day ever for this thread if he fucks off to /dsg/ forever.

What's the Dark Souls of black people?

HUNDER DOOL XD

Gangbangers

KIRKHAMMER

Dark Souls with Smiling Catarina as your main build's face

MALEDICTUS

Gonna be making a Bloodtinge character, is the snek whistle worth beating Valtr to death for?

Nigga just crush 5 vermin and exhaust his dialogue

how kill defiled amygdala?

IMPOSSIBRU

>Headless blood letting beast
Why do people say he's hard?

I'm farming him right now, it's a snore fest
He doesn't even have the grab attack you have to watch for on the head version

Camera

You aren't supposed to lock on, it's fine if you dont

Teach me your ways

For either, use a whirligig or saw spear/cleaver, you want to build beasthood fairly quick.
Always buff with fire paper, and for the BLB use the glpyh where he is in oil.

Lock off when you are close and stay under him. If you see him bend his legs and move back slightly, wait half a second then roll, his slam attack can be iframed in any way, so don't worry about the direction you roll.

Another thing to watch out for is his swipes to his sides, he will step to the side and swing his arms at his sides. If you are directly under his legs it won't hit, but otherwise roll through the,.

His swipe combo can end early with a slam if you are under him, near his legs, or slightly behind him, his surprise slam can only ever be the third attack in the combo.

Now for what you need to do.
When you enter the arena, he'll fire bugs at you, sprint towards him and hit his arms until he is done.
Constantly hit his left leg (your right) until it breaks, it takes about 6000 damage to do so on an Iyhll L4 HBLB. Then swap to his right leg (your left), this is the leg that he will stomp after his limbs get broken, or if you are near it too long. Hit a few times then step back slightly to avoid the stomp. Always stay under him when he jumps away, keep the pressure up.
If you did that right as the second leg breaks the worm will want to come out. You can just L2 his left leg (your right) with the whirligig/L1 spam with the saw cleaver. But I prefer attacking his arms, if you attacked them a little at the start they shouldn't take long to break, which will cancel the worm coming out. He will then stomp again, and jump back, before restarting the worm animation. You can then break the other arm then spam his legs, or spam his legs after the first break.
Regardless of whatever choice you make, if he is still alive when the worm comes out, just stick close to his left leg (your right) and spam it with attacks. Rolling his swipes when needed, he will go down quick.
1/2

2/2
BLB is similar, but you have another option, skill builds can use the church pick to hit his head, as breaking it allows you to visceral. High level skill characters with claw mark can chunk most of his hp quickly if you build beasthood first.
Only other thing to keep in mind is if he stands still and growls, roll out from under him towards the side of his legs, that's the grab attack.

That's about all I know user

Redpill me on Lovecraft

arkhamarchivist.com/lovecraft-recommended-reading-list/

Is this a good reading list? Anything you'd like to add?

you should have made a webm

kys

PC isn't working at the moment

>HMLS tricked jumping R2 into L1
Easily the most majestic combo ever.

Morning lads, what're we hunting today

Bloodletting beasts, currently

VileBloods

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND POST YOUR FAVORITE SCREENSHOT

Go get em lads

Give it to me straight. Will I encounter labyrinth mad men in the queen Yharnam chalice dungeon?

Im going to kill the two last bosses and finally defeat the game. the king on the roof and the germain.
cant wait, but first I have to write a little bit on my paper for school

Probably, i don't remember