mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3RtmBaKyv6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apologies, I'm a faggot who forgot to realize we made actual OP content

item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

big ass dorf tits

I can upload the whole Divine Ascension (tons of concept arts, an artbook and lorebook) with or without soundtrack, if you want.

S-should I eat the thing Mordus offers me?
It just seems like a poor idea.

Just started a pyro/geo and it feels weird casting my spells turn one and then using staff of magus for three turns doing nothing.

Any suggestions?

Don't be a bitch

Never let your dreams be dreams.

If I ask the money loaner for 10K, when does she collect it?

Is there any way to keep this fuckin' dwarf alive in the Bound by Pain quest on Bloodmoon Island?

That would be pretty sweet user.

What's the most fun combination of magic schools in this?

Not impressed with pyro for now, but maybe there's a good combo for it (except for geo's poison that is)?

>mfw pouring all points into Thievery
>mfw totally cleaning out shopkeeps

That said, any tips for robbing the marketplace in Driftwood? There's too many lookie-loos there

Get more spells, if there is no spells you want now, grab Necro to help your warriors out.

Did you raise Stealth any or just rely on staying out of sight?
Wondering if I should put any points there.

Should i start as Lohse or Fane ?
I will use both in my party, just curious which one get the best dialogue

Talk to the shopkeeper, then teleport them (ensure the teleporter is out of sight)

I like Pyro as a single-point dip for self buffing on my melee guys. Haste is invaluable, and Clear Minded is too.

Lohse. Undead were rather last minute so Fane works better as a companion IMO.

Anyone fuck Beast? I really can't imagine what a romance with him would be like.

Hydro/Geo
Armor out the wazoo and crazy slows by stacking chilled+slow.

>Try to steal cool axe
>Get seen
>They actually bother to search me
>You can actually talk your way out
Wow, that's kind of better than getting attacked on sight.

Huh, it's cheaper than I thought. But it's $45 on Steam and $57 on GOG? How does that work? gog .com/game/divinity_original_sin_2

No, all in thievery. More thievery points means you can steal much more, like so much that you can take all the legendary items off a merchant.

In most situations you can use other party members to talk to wandering NPCs to avoid their patrols and just clean them out, but Driftwood's got so many of them.

I will on my female dwarf playthrough, I just can't imagine letting him fuck me as anything else

>tfw your carefully conducted driftwood heist goes wrong because you didn't pay attention to chameleon cloaks cd and you all have to bail

>tfw teleporting people to a secluded part of the town, and killing them from max range

>nobody expects anything, guards not even alarmed

feels serialkiller

Okay, I'll just use it for utility them.

Sounds good, thanks.

FUCKING CRISPIN
Already tested all answers and it always kills me the pseudo intellectual son of a bony bitch.

sure you're using Freedom Dollars?

Lohse last chapter spoilers:
[Spoiler]Can you persuade her not to extinguish all the candles, does it affect her ending where it seems like she still has some hint of the demon inside her?[/spoiler]

you fucked up bad

>I didn't murder anyone, also get in the pile!

I'm in Canada and it's $54 on both steam and GoG for me. Check to see if you have the wrong currency set on one of them.

yess

Polymorph should've had a skill that lets you turn into any creature you've interacted.
>Transform yourself into a mouse, pig, sheep etc.

What's a good secondary skill for rangers? Just scoundrel with some of the utility spells?

Can we discuss making the best tank possible? Here's my idea but I've only just begun act 2.

Warfare 1: Shield toss, battering ram, battle stomp, crippling blow
Necro 2: Blood sucker, mosquito swarm, bone cage, infect, bone widow
Geo 2: Fortify, Mend Metal, Reactive Armor, Impalement, Earthquake
Summon 10: Summon Incarnate. Mostly here to buff the bone widow though but you can summon incarnate if the Bone Widow dies.

You have to put a lot of points into memory, but I see this build as having a lot of physical damage through shield toss, necro spells, and reactive armor. Lots of CC through knockdowns, cripple, and oil. Plenty of armor restoration, too. Plus you've got an overpowered bone Widow because why not? You don't need more than 2 skills in anything else to get the abilities you need so you might as well improve summoning. You mostly max INT, just grabbing enough STR to keep wearing heavy armor as the requirements go up since your damage is all INT and armor based.

How can we improve upon this? I'm not very good at min-maxing but this is what I'm working towards with Fane and he feels more useful than my other three party members combined despite not having any Geo nor nearly enough memory yet.

Feather and dagger doesn't make a quill anymore?

aerotheurge for teleport and nether swap

are you really suppose to kill everything at fort joy?

>pickpocket vendor for 1000 gold
>He searches us
>Bribe him for 50 gold
>"K bro."
>It works.
Mhm.

I'm using Australian dollars, cheers for clearing that up m8s

Does Han escape if you use an exit other than his boat?

Which will look the sluttiest:
Dwarf, Human or Elf female rogue?

I haven't seen much of any Dwarves so I have no idea what their clothing looks like.

Dwarves get some titty windows, but for pure skin shown elves always win.

>pickpocket vendor
>send it all to a different person
>let him search you
>nothing happens

Dwarf. Elves are hot if you want to be dominated by a tall and scary cannibal.

Should I do different playthroughs for each of the origin characters or can I complete their respective quest lines all at once?

The fuck is up with enrage? It only seems to work on specific attacks and nonsensically so.

Can we all agree that Ifan is best boy?

>Party is separated
>Just pass pyramids through hammer space and teleport them to each other
Was that how I was supposed to do this? I feel like I cheated.

Does killing Alexandar finishes Act 1? What are notable stuff to do beforehand?

Of course not, the scalefags will defend Red Ponce and edgelords will defend le meme skeleman. Beast is the only real contender but Ifan edges him out.

>brew witchery potion
>interact with cow with pet pal
>feed her the potion
>it's working - cow says
>nothing happens, potion still in inventory
>decide to use it
>now i have a cow companion

youtu.be/S9edgkuJkfY

ew

You can kill Alexandar first. You get a "are you fucking sure you want to proceed with the story" option that every player in the game must say yes to every time you come across a point of no return.

Can you even have a real romance with Fane?

Beast > Ifan > Post Act 1 Sebille > Rep Prince >= Fane >>>>>>>> Sebille >= Lohse

I can't decide what to take with Necro lads, do I just do the summon meme or do I go full bloodknight and rip and tear my way to success?

Some people dislike Sebille but she's pretty fun to have if you're roleplaying as a Villain.

Oh alright, also, fucking hell, just wasted purging charges when a dragon just runs your path. What are the quests that needs to be done yet? Still 7 and Alexandar is on 8.

lmao

Here it is
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
I packed soundtrack and concepts into archives because mega can't handle tons of files and I'm too lazy to install megasync.

Lohse also gets better post act 1

How much did I fuck up by killing Saheila and her tribe. I'm playing as Sebille and and I guess I might have been speedreading a bit but I didn't think the "I won't be a slave again"-option would turn out like that.

I mean, I kinda like it in a way, cause Sebille is super triggered by slavery but it's weird that Ifan never had anything to say after rescuing Saheila, and killing everyone in the sawmills. I'm scared I might have broken a quest or something

What should I do on my summoner after he has already summoned? Right now he just kinda stands around or pokes enemies with a wand

This fucking cat keeps giving his summon skill to the Lizard and not me, the summoner. Very annoying. Anyone know a workaround?

keep summoning totems

Take another mastery like Hydro or Aero and buff shit.

Both are good. Summoner Soul Mate skill + Decaying touch is an instant kill once you've beat the shit out of their armor with your sword.

I really liked what they did with Lohse's story. At least put her above the red cunt.

Respec your lizard to a summoner and respec your other guy to whatever the lizard was

no

You don't want the cat on your summoner in the first place.
You can only have 1 summon at a time and you should always prioritize your incarnate.

You can save/reload until your desired result but I'd recommend having the cat follow a melee character for more mobility.

Skip the prince and walk around the area alone so the cat attaches to you, then go back for him

youtube.com/watch?v=3RtmBaKyv6k

Crossbow and huntsman skills are a good match. Stay in the rear and shoot stuff. Lay down the best puddles for your totems.

Is there a way to tell what the range on a skill is just by the tooltip description? I can't figure it out.

Seriously she has some of the best moments later on.

Only uses 2 AP per turn

Already have another character with those

This is something I've been thinking about as I don't have anyone using bows at the moment. Will have to wait until I get off the island to even try it though

Oh nevermind, looking at his skills, yeah, that's actually really good for a melee.

>Post Act 1 Sebille

I have the cat on my tank, partly because he happened to be the one who got it. Outside of my summoner who hardly has to move, the tank is the one with least mobility for me right now. Will probably get something later though

I found the quest marker for Brahmos at the graveyard. but what am I looking for here? I searched the dead lizards, but nothing is pointing on me where to go next.

Am I missing something?

Does she stop being an annoying psychopath or something

What magic schools should I get on for pure DPS?

>mfw I unlink party members and use them as distractions by having them in dialogue with every nearby NPC, forcing them to avert their vision cones so I can rob all the merchants in plain sight

Just spent 9,000 gold at the huntsman book merchant in the Driftwood square and now I'm finding I can't steal it back. Who has constant eyes on him? I feel like I've distracted every NPC within range and he's still covered.

>classic mode
>Any encounter you can't chain stun/freeze from turn 1 is a restart
good game design

She stops being "annoying psychopath" right after she talks to Griff. Also try to play as her to understand her actions.

Pyro

Geo adds some extra exploding with pyro if you want it

>Being so bad at the game that this is a complaint.
Wow.

>companion Lohse doesn't get the interaction with the dwarf who gives her a lute
Any other oversights like this?

???? are u retard gay??

why does beast get an amazing hat at the start while the rest get jack shit?

what the fuck I didn't even think of this holy shit

Make a smoke grenade and pop it next to him

Holy shit you guys weren't kidding.

he loses the hat

You're gonna be a legend, if anyone survives this massacre.