totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires
youtube.com/watch?v=rJhYB_OWCQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3gm51mZ1BY
eu.wargaming.net/shop/twa/main/
youtu.be/vNo1i5REcmc
steamcommunity.com/id/CitizenBalk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EIGHT DAYS TILL THE GREAT QUEEKENING

I cant wait to murder you rats

totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires

Eight fucking days before Queek can queek the Everqueen

shit

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

> It’s not a straight stitch-‘n’-fit job, and it can’t be – the Old World and Eye of The Vortex campaign maps are designed to be standalone; they’re different shapes and don’t ‘fit together’.

You had 1 job you fucking idiots. 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJhYB_OWCQ8

Every day, Malekith surveys that skin cloth campaign map for the last time. Has he just been looking at it for a solid two months or does he keep looking at it and saying "one more time, just to be sure"

LOVE ETERNAL!

You could try splitting the general and making another /historical total war general/ again.
That worked out pretty well for you histfags the last time :^)

Fuck CA and Fuck Total War!

>use all your movement doing one thing
>want to see how far you could go with forced march
>gives you nothing but locks you in forced march when you check

>Over time, for example, we’re aiming to create unique starting positions for more of the Old World Legendary Lords who currently share the same spot.

APPOLOGIZE

Who could they move? Ungrim to Karak kadrin, and who else?

zhufbar
karak azul
karak ziflin
karak hirn
kraka drak

On Very Hard a single unit of enemy Chosen Great Weapons can kill 4 Cairn Wraiths who have allegedly 80% physical resistance but rout when trying to chew through 3 Grave Guards Great Weapons.

Defend this.

What do you think of Darren RepublicOfPlay's latest video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3gm51mZ1BY
TOTAL WAR: ARENA REVIEW
Published on Sep 20, 2017
Total War: ARENA is now available to purchase so I decided to review what you get. The game will be moving to Open Beta soon, and a part from the addition of gold purchases, I don't feel the game will be changing much so decided now was the best time to review it.
This is my first ever game review, please give me some feedback about it! Do you agree with what I presented? How do you feel about the score?

I dont think they are going to make every dwarf hold playable, especially since that would mean adding in new LL.

>True Phoenix King
>Flame of Asuryan turned him into a fantasy Hisashi Ouchi

Lewl no.

True Phoenix King is Orion

>Two hundred and seventy two ($272) United States dollars per month

I'm not going to defend your choice of picking meme ghosts

Slowassmundi

This is why difficulty settings that just buff up the enemy stats are shit-tier.

eu.wargaming.net/shop/twa/main/
>triarii are tier 7
>triarii are premium
>they cost 70 euros

i used to play the beta of this shit, i sure as fuck won't play the crap Warjewing will present me
i've played enough WoT and WoWS to know these kikes

>Tomb Kings still not announced

Anyone actually familiar with the Warhammer map has been trying to tell you this since we saw the vortex map was released. The shape of the Southlands and the position of Ulthuan simply don't make sense with the old world in mind.

2 months, guaranteed.

Makes sense.

The fact that the factions are almost double at least seems to imply that it won't be the truncated map from the leak.

Because we Took Back Control™ and our Stronk 'n Stable™ government is busy doing such a cracking job of Brexit that the £ has an hero'd, $272 is quite a lot of money over here now.

Cairn Wraiths
>Shit tier melee attack
Grave Guard
>Anti-Infantry

Learn how the game works and shit like this won't surprise you.

It's less than he'd make being on jobseekers allowance.

>tfw hate the Vamps
>tfw love the Kangz
And I cant even explain why.

>And a final word on the name. We know that not all the empires and characters featured in Mortal Empires are ‘mortal’ in the truest sense of the word. But compared with what may be stirring on the distant horizon…

TOMB KINGS CONFIRMED.

fuck up you cunt, i'll clobber you

Good! Grimnir's Axe thirsts.

>Tomb Kings being released Game 3
>Not in the game where their lands are actually located.

Sure

Same. I dunno why, but I always gravitate towards the desert factions in games eventually. After playing as a couple european factions in other total war games, switching to sandpeople is so fun. Same again in Mount & Blade.

What the fuck are you doing? Get in here

>10 replies

Dead thread.

>has less posts

whats a good SSD?

Yeah but you can claim both, they never found out about my cash-in-hand scaffolding job, the 48 year old women they universally employ to hand out bennies will never understand that you can get paid for youtube vids

>fuck up you cunt

Are you ok?

ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS TO BE ABLE TO RETRAIN UNITS IN SHOGUN 2 TO PROFIT FROM LOCAL RECRUITMENT BONUSES

Threads operate on a survival of the fittest principle. Your's is a ginger-haired paraplegic with severe acne and 14 toes.

>mortal-empires
Why name it that? It makes it sound as if vampires, high elves, wood elves, dark elves and lizardmen won't be included...are those fuckers seriously cutting factions as well as landmasses? The blog is ambiguous on that front.

fewer

>"An Experiment..." gets overhyped as shit
>Grace on 24/7 damage control telling people that it's just a small thing, nothing to get too excited over.

>less replies
ape will always leap to strongest branch

A cheap one.

>And a final word on the name. We know that not all the empires and characters featured in Mortal Empires are ‘mortal’ in the truest sense of the word. But compared with what may be stirring on the distant horizon…
Demons announced, basically. Huh, I thought they'd at least get Tomb Kings out of the way first.

I NEED PEOPLE TO CO OP WH2 WITH PLS ADD ME ON STEAM ;_;

I've never heard that saying before. I like it!

I just crunched the numbers and the engagement is similar to Empire Swordsmen butchering some gobbos.

While the raw damage the chosen gw output against wraiths is about half of that the swordsmen do against gobbos, the wraiths themselves have less than half the hp of a unit of gobbos so it all averages out. Picture is wraith stats vs gobbo stats.

sent ;)

>thread was actually made earlier
>this OP makes a new one anyway because he's braindead

Such is life in /twg/. It's probably one of those autists who keeps spamming the same shitposts in every single fucking thread too.

Brexit was entirely about telling smug mainland euroshits to go fuck themselves

Literally poking fun at the fact that daemons, which will not be a faction present, are the only truly immortal faction. Even the undead factions have ways of being permanently killed.

Also WH elves are not ageless, they just almost always die before reaching the end of their lifespans due to the nature of the setting.

Kill yourself you threadwarring mongoloid

What settlement is that?

Also why do those Orcs look so tiny?

You lot find the dumbest shit to complain about, I swear.

I can't think of anyway Daemons will be done that won't be fucking boring as shit

It confirms daemons but also confirms they won't be in 2, otherwise the name mortal empires no longer fits.

>By the end of the trilogy, we intend there to be 5 massive campaigns to choose from across all three parts:
>Mortal Empires Free Campaign for Owners of Parts 1 & 2
>A Very Big Campaign* Free Campaign for Owners of Parts 1, 2 & 3

Did he simply mean that owners of all three games will enjoy a bigger sandbox map or will there be a brand new full combined campaign for the third game? I'm probably reading too much into this.

I don't think you know what mortal means. All of the factions you listed are mortal

>not playing on VH/N

youtu.be/vNo1i5REcmc

what games/activities are all you guys doing during the wait for warhammer 2?

im currently doing a playthrough of viking conquest for M&B after buying it years ago and never ever playing it

Stonemine Tower

>Also why do those Orcs look so tiny?

These ones are small but the ones out there are far away.

Huh. Sure it's
>grace
but that's a direct confirmation from CA that it's not going to be Thanquol. Snikch maybe?

>the fag that's made countless historical editions makes another one
>the only posts are fantasy

when do the feelings of self respect and pride kick in for historicucks?

The big campaign is separate from the Mortal Empires map.

Also prepare for butthurt over no campaign for people who only own game 3 and 2.

Calling it now, permanent battle summons and rifts that allow armies to instantly move long distance on the campaign map

I love you, user

You aren't accounting for difference in models, either. Low unit count on wraiths heavily skews how much damage they can put out in the same amount of time as goblins in the analogous matchup.

Wraiths can only really perform under the effects of van hel's.

The Old World Campaign (map1)
The Vortex Campaign (map2)
The Mortal Empires Campaign (trimmed maps 1+2)
The Beasts From the East Campaign (map3)
The Total War Campaign (trimmed maps 1+2+3)

If you own all 3 games - you will be able to choose to play any of the above.

Thank you user
seriously though gib add

steamcommunity.com/id/CitizenBalk

She could be being a cheeky cunt and saying "The experiment isn't Thanquol because he's the LL for Skaven that's coming out first," too.

Sorry father I still don't get it

Elves are mortal just extremely long-lived. Lizardmen (slaan and Saurus at least) are immortal, they do not die unless killed. As well as Vampires, who don't even age.

Skarsnik campaign.

Snitch wouldn't make any sense. He's an assassin, not a leader.

Probably Skrolk, Ikit Claw or some literally who like Ghorst.

It's pretty self-explanatory. You get one "small" campaign from each game, a combo of game 1 and 2, and a combo of all three games. Unfortunately they won't do a combo of just 2 and 3.

>Mortal Empires at the end of october
>First three FLC LLs at november/december
>Tomb Kings at around Christmas season

New player here, I think I might be missing something. I have the Goblin Tinkerer's Bench but I cannot recruit Goblin Rock Lobbers. They just don't seem to show up in the recruitment tab even when I have an army in the city the building is built in. Help.

If you can be killed then you aren't immortal

Fuck, I'm an idiot. You're quite right. I hope this means we won't miss out on chaos dwarves in favour of four anemic daemon "factions". I would rather have daemons be a robust single faction if it meant getting three other unique, and rarely seen/used, factions in lore along with fleshed out sub factions (i.e. chaos divided).

Snikch is a hero not a lord, so it's either Throt or Ikit Klaw. Depends if Thanquol will be DLC or FLC, Ikit would make sense as DLC parcelled with jezzails, mortars and flayers. Throt doesn't make much sense without giant rats at least otherwise his moulder bonus would include only 2 units.

Ahh, 2015, a fine vintage of memé.

Do remember that FLC's are released alongside regular DLC. Although the Mortal Empires campaign might be standalone.

TK's will probably arrive before christmas.

Or the Moulder lord. We still don't know if Hell Pit is going to be added to the ME map.

i'm expecting some beastmemes/dwards/empire LL with starting positions in the new world desu

Thrott plesse, he's the only other melee lord in the lore

Your Offers:
Art (Gift) : one OC.

So it's essentially 4 choices max unless for some weird reason you own all three games but want to play the Mortal Empires campaign without the additional content from the third game. Right?

Are you forgetting about Tretch Craventail?

Skarsnik dressed in drag as a damsel for SCHEMES.

In return, nothing, HOBBOS RULE

>i dont understand the chad meme

rat lovers are pathetic

Could be alongside the blood dlc.