Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

add cat to marvel

Capcom Employee
>Okay, we are planning to add Winter Soldier and Black Panther like you asked for the movies coming out, and Monster Hunter for the game coming out, and then we'll have Venom and Gill for the fans
Disney Boss
>No, we need Black Widow for the movie coming out
Capcom Employee
>B-But then it will be uneven between Capcom and Marvel
Disney Boss
>It doesn't matter, Black Widow needs to be in there for the movie coming out this summer
Capcom Employee
>Y-Yes Mister Rosenblatt, as you wish sir...

Play Tekken

Why did they get rid of DP motions for most characters but leave them on others?

Fix the terrible customs and dlc and then I'll play

Reminder to support Capcom games, it's the only way we beat r/Kappa.

Why does a single match in DBFZ take 5 minutes

It still hurts

Literally unironically morrigan.

What are the chances these guys make it into MvCI?

becuse they had gotten rid of all of them until people started trashing them for "removing DP motion" then they added it back to ryu and pretended that they never removed them to begin with

I don't give a shit about Reddit I care about good games.

Because they wanted to experiment while simultaneously not wanting to change the most iconic characters too much

Reminder that if wave dashing wasn't so useless and characters with fly/air dash weren't so powerful, Frank West would be SS tier

Menat and Rashid in mvci when?

why is fchimp so smelly bros

I seriously would've preferred this art style over the shit we got in MvCI

Supers scale too hard in combo, and don't do enough outside of them to compensate.

Iconic characters like Firebrand and Frank West? They still have the DP. Chun-Li has the down-down.

With all this talk about Marvel and X-Men, I remembered a question I had but always forgot to ask. What was up with Wolverine's gameplay anyway? You see his powers of regeneration, adamantium bones and claws and you think he would be about healing and armoring through attacks but they gave him some nonsense dive kick and an even bigger nonsense X shaped energy attack, where did that even come from?

Because he's meant to be sniffed.

Gonna have to relay the depth that Vanilla SF4 had senpai. Vanilla SF4 was mad shallow depth wise.

>tekken broke 10k on steam day 1
>marvel cant even hit 4k

ded game

>MvCi flopping this hard

Lmaaaooo

Don't worry, r/Salty will beat r/Kappa for us, just believe it bro

>Buy MVCI just to give it a bad review and recommend rev2 and dbfz
>Now Steam won't refund my purchase
>Don't even have 2 hrs of playtime

WTF MY MOMS GONNA KILL ME

>2 dozen reviews below 2 hours who just refunded the game and brought it to talk shit

Damn I've never seen people go so far to poopoo a game that wasn't a early access scam before.

It was deep enough that people didn't even realize how busted Gen and Cammy were in that version until much later on.

This show has to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. Why the fuck would anyone want to watch this and how is it still airing?

Capcom retardation.

He lives in a "gaming" house.

fuck menat i need you psylocke

thats what happens when you allow jewish corproations to hijack a beloved game series to squeeze the life and money out of it

>Psylocke symbiote
Top sniff

Both Firebrand and Frank West are clear-cut main characters in their own games while Chun has never been more than a side attraction

Or maybe they tried the game because it's a sequel to a good game and they didn't like it.

Lies.

The tutorial and missions in MvCI are actually really good. They logically build up and demonstrate all the parts of a combo before asking you to combine them.

I want to give mvci a try but
>59 GBs

I've actually come to love hearing her voice, it gives me pleasure when I lose to her.

People forget that their reviews are deleted a couple of days after their refund

>Counter switch
Instead of just making combos shorter they added this kusotrash mechanic on top of massive damage scaling. It's dumb ass hell and chaotic.

you are wanna die kid?

>MVCI came out yesterday
>Instead of playing that I am reading google translation of some Japanese nerd picking apart the biological, theological, and political failings in 20+ year old reference books for a dead series.

My life is a mistake.

>UMvC3
>good game
LMAO

>memes
>buzzwords

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Though GP's got a considerably different power set since she can literally fuck with reality, whereas Deadpool can't. Think there's some creativity to be had there, even if we had DP whacking people with health bars in MvC3

>Chun has never been more than a side attraction

Waifu-status aside, nigga is you crazy. She's the most identifiable female fighting character

We like bursts now, shut up.

You think that was a mistake try reading this, that was a mistake I made.

>no jap voices
>have to deal with this kusodub

Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse

Sounds like Marvel to me.

>2017
>still having data cap and no 2tb sdd
lmao

Cute misquoting mistake user.

Is kate a hawkeye costume dlc possibility or is that never ever territory unless they put her in as a completely new character?

>Burst
>in marvel
You don't know anything about marvel.

Really? That's stupid.

>peak players
>less than 4k

lmaoooooo

Yeah but the damage is done when people look at the mixed reviews in the first week, unless marvel has a marketing plan.

He was supposed to become our champion

He chose to be a playa instead

I think he was talking about the
>It's dumb ass hell and chaotic.
part of the post.

If it ain't in the movies it ain't happening

the marketing plan is "release characters people like in a dripfeed"

They do, it's called CPT

Do people on here still play melee? Looking to run some sets

is tokido playing marbles yet

>unless marvel has a marketing plan.
Incoming Mahvel on ESPN

I have 180 gbs free on my 480+240 SSDs, doesn't excuse fighting games being this big, BBCF and Tekken 7 have the same problem, 3 fighting games shouldn't take 150 GBs of space.

>Short combos
>in Marvel

Post 30 seconds of you playing MvC2

Yeah. Even morrigan took the main character spot from demitri. Chun will never be able to take ryu's spot so she'll always be nothing more than a secondarry. So actually when you think about morrigan is undoubtedly better than chun.

who are we streamboaring now?

>gameplay mechanics in marvel are super interesting
>roster is so boring I don't want to play any particular character

Sorry m8, this is the fighting games general.

No, because MvC is a Capcom game, not a Netherrealm game. They obviously aren't going to put that much effort into it.

Melee is more of a fighting game than DBFZ.

I'm from r/Kappa hiding under your bed BOOOOO

Explain

You again?

>>>/ssbg/

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's the problem then?

Any chance capcom will patch the graphics in mvci like snk did with kof14?

WHY THE FUCK IS HAWK GUY IN THE GAME BUT WOLVERINE ISNT?

WTF? this doesn't fit our narrative, how can we spin this?

>omg kekken didn't have my favorites tired of the same shit where my Lei at, hate these new characters except eliza
>omg jive isn't bring old characters back, where my sagat, fuck new characters except menat/rashid
>omg marvel has more of the same guys, I want new characters, fuck these og's

Wait for the ultimate version (2019)

Disney mandate.

Get people to watch it

this game is so schizophrenic

every NEW character feels polished and excellent. jedah, ultron, X, these guys are fucking awesome. whoever on the team was in charge of them needs a raise.

refer to the entire cast including the new dlc character is a disney decision

DBFZ:
>Auto-combos
>Auto-movement
>t.rex limbs
>every character plays the same
>game is all about the spectacle

Melee:
>most manual fighting game out there
>one of the most complex neutrals out there
>normals and specials with actual reach
>extremely unique characters
>game is all about mechanics

You know this joke got old like 3 months ago.

this is how i feel about literally every modern fighting game

marvel 3s roster was almost perfect, plus infinite only has like 5 new characters in the base game

Thanks, forgot how to cross-quote.

You know what wise man told a long time ago? He said: "When SFV will get arcade release there will be Ingrid"

>extremely unique characters
>half the cast is clones

still less than half their sales right there

Wolverine isn't a Marvel character anymore, he is a Fox character. Marvel's Wolverine is a girl now and no one gives a crap about her.

Whoever decided to give morrigan freckles needs a raise.

>Owning a "Shit-ten-do shitty-bore"
>Owning a "None/Ten Do lamecube"
>Owning a "Rent-Tend don't Pee"
>Owning a "Kid Don't (buy that) Switch, you bitch"