/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html
mediafire.com/file/7a6rsbfqqrp2r4f/Important Information Overhaul-52471-2-1.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=4gViTJNGeV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>(embed)

Ignore and report shitposters. If you don't you are a shit tier poster.

>those thighs

:)

Post newest shot

can i really? are you ready?

I'm busy playing d:os 2

I'm the very few that still play

This

If you could use one school of magic, which would it be?

Illusion

Conjuration

Alteration for maximum shekels baby

high school

Magic is gay

>Alteration lets you mass paralyze, turn silver into gold, have bulletproof skin and use the Force.
>Restoration could probably cure cancer since magic
These are good, but true patrician is Destruction
>Use shock spell to create free energy
>Monopolize the power industry
>Become king of the world

>government just kidnaps you and use you as a living battery
Nah nigga, you have to keep your shit private

No, necromancy lets you create unlimited power and labor. Destruction is limited by how much can be channeled at any given time. You could free up most manual labor in a populace to become artisans, soldiers, and innovators.

Looking for a couple of mods I used last time I played Skyrim.

One gave you visual effects when your magica and shit got low. Other one allowed you to scale and move shit about on your UI.

Does she ever do any other expression?

Well yeah, I'd probably get an evil lair while I'm at it, and force everyone to call me Mr. Shock.

Skeletons aren't innovating shit.
The most you'd get out of that is free slaves, which would be the best in a fantasy setting, but IRL it's not that useful, since you can pay for a labor force.

>Use shock spell to create free energy
This. Why are cities still using fire for street lighting in a world where you can use soul gems as batteries?

What mod?

Skeletons do the same thing as power in terms of social structure. It replaces the population that does the labor without needing extra inputs such as food. Your next set of generations are no longer laborers. Slaves did not go away heavily until the advent of steam engines which allowed a shift in labor force. Same thing happened for the Renaissance, except the population was decimated by the Black Plague and thus the old structure used to produce enough food was no longer required.

have they fugged yet?

Found one of them. Important information overhaul
>hidden again
What the fuck triggered the Nexus in the last 4 months that so many mods I used before are now hidden or removed?

demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html
Ignore the other guy about weather mods and install All Natural, it's essential for a lot of environment mods to work and it's a good mod. And I can't imagine why he was getting such low FPS.

That the one that made your screen greyscale when you ran out of Magick?

Shit user, I had that mod but I reinstalled a couple of days ago and didn't think to save it. Drop a link here if you find it please

Not that guy but I got All Natural once and the weather kept changing every minute. From sunny to rain to sunny again.

You didn't install it right or didn't bashed patch, I've been using it for like a decade and don't recall anything weird. You can toggle off the weathers too if you wanted to.

mediafire.com/file/7a6rsbfqqrp2r4f/Important Information Overhaul-52471-2-1.7z
Found it and it seems to work.

Thanks user, glad you found it

Why the FUCK is Fort Dawnguard literally not on the map?

its hidden in a canyon

But it is.

Yeah, and the canyon isn't on the map.

Trying to keep the peace. For now.

Also, there's this one guy who won't stop talking about Talos and telling everyone for Talos to guide them, what a tool, I think that even the other Stormcloaks are getting sick of his shit.

You need to be level 10, my dude.

Hey guys, I'm not sure what happened but now whenever I scroll my mousewheel on top of changing camera distance, cycling between 1st/3rd person or navigating menus, it's also adjusting the FOV. This is really annoying, as my FOV is changing whenever I'm in a menu or trying to change between 1st/3rd person, and google isn't turning up any results.

Did I hit some button on my keyboard accidentally to enable a setting? I can't seem to turn it off

I don't have to be level 10 to enter the area, the place just fucking chooses whether or not it wants to fucking exist.
I even went on the fucking wiki and followed the directions exactly and it's just fucking gone this time, I've been searching for this fucking cave for 2 days.

it is entirely possible

what the fuck

>Tell him to shut the fuck up
>He calls me an ash face
>???
>Set him ablaze for disrespecting me
>Suddenly I'm the bad guy
Why are Nord's so dumb?

[it just works]

Is her outfit available for SSE?

>SSE

Can we get another general but just for khajiits

Yes, isolate the Khajits, I'm all for a Khajit ghetto

It would be just like in the game

/graygen/ when?!

>download lewd armor replacer which is supposed to be compatible with bodyslide
>bodyslide can't find it because it it's loose rather than a BSA

how do i fix this

Look up Olier. The odds are very little because no one really makes things for Special Edition.

? just put it on the folder

I don't understand what that means, though. It's working in-game; I have lewd armors with which to masturbate. Do I need to copy the replacer files to a bodyslide specific folder?

you need to put the bodyslide files in the bodyslide specific folder

Delete this and do more Simone stuff

>/tesg/ waifus they have gotten worse over time rather than improved

Who are they?

She's got a fat fucking neck. Her neck is god damn hueg holy shit.

All the better to resist brain trauma, my dear.

see

Is there an AI mod that makes it so that NPCs won't all lock on to one target and gang up on them? It makes having a companion pretty OP and makes combat look weird. Like

>Their attacking my companion
>I start hitting them in the back
>The one Im hitting changes aggression and attacks me or gives one swing at me before going back to my companion

Yeah I remember the first screenshots of her and how cute she looked then. Damn shame.

the skin textures kinda clash with the hair

not just color-wise, either, it's like the skin texture is going for realism while the hair is all cardboardy and flat looking

her face itself is cute tho

>install Skyrim after years
>progress two characters to retreive Dragonstone and golden claw
>playing two MMOs
>expansion in two days for one
>must level an alt for housing in another in a few weeks
>ravenous appetite to explore Skyrim

what mmos?

>lesbian orc marriage
>come home to homemade meal
>"my love"
>excited to fuck shit up together
>pain in the ass to equip good armor I hand-made for her
>dies so easily
>just have to leave her home to scare the shit out of me with her sneaker-like iron boots and shadowed face in a not-so-well-lit Solitude house

Tibia and Runescape fuck off

Guild Wars 2 and XIV.

I've been meaning to get back into runescape.

Every time I hear about it I remember that it's been more than long enough since i played for a shitton of quests to have come out and I actually liked questing in that game enough to get the fucking cape.

>Tibia
2004 will never be back

>refuse to be Thane outside of Whiterun
>simply because the chat option sounds subservient

Conan bends knee to no one.

khajiits

since this place is a bit slow, what game are you playing atm

If I answered this question it would trigger certain anons.

New Vegas. I never played any of the dlc before, but I'm probably just going to drop it and emulate some old ps2 games

Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries
Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor alpha

Yes? Hello.

Some CS:GO, some Absolver, nothing too exciting.

anyone tried undeath with the immersive lichdom and classical lichdom addons? thinking of putting it in my mod list along with ordinator, wondering how they play together

>those ps1 models
every time

I think they're designed to work with eachother, no? At least one of the addons

Post Magic

Skyrim: SE

I talked to Trainwiz (my good irl friend) and he said he's definitely porting ALL of his mods over to Skyrim: SE now that skse64 is in alpha. You guys should really preparing to enjoy the most stable and true version of Skyrim, excluding Skyrim: VR of course which is almost too good to play.

Is skyrim VR actually a thing?

I wonder how simple it would be to make your already modded skyrim play in VR

You should start by conjuring some textures for the floor there.

>he doesn't play as the healer of his group.
Yet tesg complains that combat is too easy

So to be clear, Dragon Shouts are basically the source code of reality, right? Rather than manipulating Magicka into a form or function, you're just telling reality that you want this to happen?

probably have to do something with the engine to render two cameras.
I don't know if I'm the only person that thinks this, but I think the whole VR controller is bullshit gimicks, I'd rather sit in my chair with a vr headset and just use my keyboard if the game doesn't do some bullshit like not turn the character when looking at max neck turn

Does her ring shield work?

Here enjoy this short and to the point video about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gViTJNGeV0

*to display a rendered scene from two different angles