/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Free Quest AP Cost 1/2 Campaign"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.

>"Fuyuki Pickup Summon"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Altria Pendragon
4*s EMIYA, Heracles
3*s Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Medea

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, exact time TBA
Confirmed rate-up servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares
-10 Saint Quartz

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/gv3ml1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR GIVE FUCKING BERSERKER MONUMENTS

Reminder, pedophilia is wrong

WHO'S ROLLING FOR BIG TIT NEE-SAN?
HOW MANY QUARTZ AND TICKETS?

These are the Okeanos drops.

>Adults aren't attracted to kids.

But this is false.

90 Quartz and 5 tickets is what I can spare for her.
If I don't get her I'll count my losses and keep Saving for Tamamo.

I'll throw a single 10 roll at her and a few tickets. If I don't get her then I don't get her.

when do you think tamamo dolls will hit the markets?

jack every thread until she can be adopted

I discovered my body tells me when to roll
Its really weird but is like something tells my brain to roll, and at the moment is really working

You can farm Berserker monuments there?

Reminder, pedophilia is wrong, but old women that look like little girls are not at all like actual little girls. So it's okay.

>this happens
REEE
did get my 4th claw though, 1/2 AP has been nice to me.

I want to go down a slide with Jack on my lap

Drake thread

Sadly, not guaranteed

Until her soul is freed!

Yes.
Or you could, you know, wait for Berserker day with the new dailies.

Kazıklı Bei!

>want Drake
>she's not limited and also available in the guarantees 5* haha
Better to save quartz for limited servants to minimize whaling

SECONDED

Do we have inbetween battlefield locations that disappear after completing like in Orleans/Septem?

>when do you think tamamo dolls will hit the markets?

If we ever get Fate interactive sex robots I would probably die from dehydration.
Also most likely I would break her breasts or ass from so much paizuri and anal action

*is an illusion*

correct, these are the POSSIBLE drops. Like how its "possible" to get 3 golem crunchies in gaul.

At slightly worse ap/per drop than the 30ap daily, yes. But its only about a month now until the new dailies come.

>a month ago.
>"like the Dango announcement post for quartz".
>reaches goal in an hour.

>now
>"like the Okeanos announcement post for quartz".
>not close to reaching the goal.
DED GAME.

...maybe you're right, user.
Maybe I should hold fast to my quartz and just ride it out...

>Also fucking make it so you can't use a support if you have the same servant on your team,
They did that for the recent challenges. Doing it everywhere would be fucking retarded though. Let me farm or go through the story with double Gorgon or double whatever you want.

Praying for her to bless my Chaldea

Please vote if you haven't done it yet
poal.me/gv3ml1

reading a book with my daughters on my lap

>before
>asks for 1k likes or some shit

>now
>asks for 1 million likes and 3 virgin sacrifices
>after months of no content

lmao

in reality, they were impaled through their anus and the the stakes were angled so they would slide down slowly

is there anything else good on the tamano banner?

Terra Battle 2 next week nice no content for 31 days.

>a month of no content makes people drop the game
rally mkes u tink

>4,491 Shares
>Out if 5000

Shut up.

all the newfags quit because of the content drought, na fucked themselves

Definitely. She won me over in Extra.

>/r9k/ Tamamo Misogynist

???

Thankfully lolicon and shotacon aren't actual pedophilia but merely drawings

eng fgo is for normies anyway

>no chat
wew

Should have rerolled for her at the start.

Your existence Ends here

If you don't roll her you can always rely on sup, like me.

This retarded cow is 5.5/10 or something. Who would roll for this dumpster card when Tamamo is so close?

I think that's the poster who talks about how he wants to do horribly violent things to her.

user you don't even have to be playing a game, you just have to hit the like button on a FB page

>t. NA shitter

No user. This will break you with time. Sadly speaking from JP experience.

Keep giving me reasons not to roll and save my quartz and tickets for Tamamo.

>using Jannu to farm
Honestly you deserve every extra turn you take

Someone who is confident that they can get both of them with one or two rolls each.

I hated how she was basically just a tutorial boss.

An /r9k/ poster that hates women because they are roastie whores, but is so autistically in denial that his waifu (current) is Tamamo, despite the fact that she is also a roastie courtesan. But he is somehow okay with this because she is a Fox.
You can easily notice him by his particular posting style, his worship of Tamamo and his attitude towards women.

I really should have. I've never liked the act of rerolling but I really should have. I'll pay the price and bear the wait now.

It's just not the same user.

First of all, they're not even the same class. Second, name another good alternative servant to put in that class in NA

>DED GAME.

That's what happens when you have a month of nothing.

And those week long half AP on a specific thing don't count as anything. Neither do rate-ups. None of those are content.

>basically

She was a tutorial boss

To be fair a lot of people have her maxed out so is you're just farming and your servants are 70+ she isn't that bad

>tfw i made the list and voted for myself
wew

Are there actually people that think Tamamo was virgin by time of Extra?
Do they think she's also not evil or are you just shitposting about someone that doesn't actually exist?

Gonna sail those seven seas.

not like my 70 tamamo cat, 80 atalante or 60 nero could do more damage

What's up, Ian?

Most Tamamocucks seem to be in massive denial from my experience with them.

I guess you have a point. But then again, I do know that she is a "EXLuck for having it" Servant in a game where it probably have the most unfair system, and for some reason I can lower my expectations and be cool with it.
Yes, it's not the same. But hey, at least she is permanent. My big worry is Jeanne Alter though.

That meta list is based on synergy with other servants, not how they perform individually. Waver for instance wouldn't be 2nd highest onthe list if fighting completely solo as his NP doesn't deal direct damage and only sometimes stuns, and his actual damage output is very low. However he's an amazing buffer.

No I'd give that to the mannequin at the start, that was a literal tutorial boss.

I've done nothing in fgo for a month now except log in for my daily freebies.
When are we finally going to get another actual event

STORMY WATERS I'M CUMMING FOR YOU!

I feel like the true value of this game is lost on me because I'm not Japanese

If you like her that much you should re-roll. All the shit you missed are materials and stuff you'll get again. The point of no return in re-rolling is Halloween since the first welfare Servant is given then.
The more servant get added the worse it will be. At least you'll have a 50/50 chance to get her in the summer guaranteed gacha. her or Jack.

Should I max ascend this snake if I have a Waver but no Kaliedo?
That way I could get a support kaliedojets and clear two waves if I put an LB leyline on Kiyo.

Halloween.

One more month of nothing friendo.

October 29
Hope you like Liz

>misogamy
piss off roastie

>ONE FUCKING MONUMENT away from lvl90 Waver

>ONE FUCKING SCALE away from lvl90 Gil

>want to burn an apple to keep trying but I know apples will be way more useful at christmas

Why is there no function to gift quartz to friends?

>One more month of nothing friendo.
Except you know, a whole new area

You can do it. Make sure to give her something like "The Imaginary Element" if you don't have Kaleido though.

>friends

>29th

So we're getting the Halloween event all the way to November 10th? Boy, that'd be fucking retarded. Maybe October 19th, but not 29th.

Unless they shuffle things around, we're not getting anything until Halloween except rate ups and maybe something small for the updated Dailys

what about lily..

Who gives a fuck about some Chinese meme list that was based off of one event. I'm rolling for my waifu and you can't stop me

Too easy to abuse with reroll accounts

Because they don't want to police people making hundreds of dummy accounts funneling in free quartz to a single account

?

>play Nerofest in JP and the big event in Madoka
>after hours of constant playing run out of AP
>come to finish grinding claws since this is all this game offers
>get this again

Hahahaha.

Is she your waifu?
Are you willing to drop four dragon's reverse scale for her?

WE COMIN FO' YOU NIGGA!

it's lost because it's NA which is 3 years behind and has shit mobile game culture. jpFGO has real life events for fans and has all the memes from artists. All eng fgo has is the dumb memelist and sloppy seconds for servants

>being this upset over women
What's wrong cuckboy, are you still so upset that they never paid you any attention in highschool and hanged out with Chad Thundercock all the time instead?

>At least you'll have a 50/50 chance to get her in the summer guaranteed gacha. her or Jack.
Ah yes, sadly I can't right now. I do need my own computer right now. I can't stand another year without one.

>Make two accounts
>Send quartz to first one
>Repeat
That's why

>spend all day making accounts
>take quartz from new accounts and gift them to my main account

I wish they were this dumb.

Obviously it'd only be paid quartz packs that you'd be able to gift, not random quartz you own yourself. I honestly think having to say this speaks volume's of the stupidity in these threads.

You add people in the game to use their servants and get FP from them, right?

That is just sad.