Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

lunv.io/E2jK0U
my.mixtape.moe/iilrlh.mp3
forums.warframe.com/topic/381810-warframe-concept-sharona-the-hyperdimensional-frame-update-13012015-fan-art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everytime you post in this thread, PoE iis DELAYED further.

we'll be playing PoE by christmas, boys!

replace the docs link
lunv.io/E2jK0U

Glass frame when

>he doesn't know

nice perma finisher damage you got there

>what is he implying?
>is this what they call bait?
>I should respond to user about why I don't know.

Also, don't assume my gender faggot.

nezha maid pics wherE?

>another Heat Sword alert

We just had two back to back last night :\

I don't get it.

>don't assume my gender

Going to assume every fucking poster is male until I see some mammary glands, I'll assume what ever I damn well feel like it. Don't being called male? Then don't be a freak of nature.

And, retry that test using just shackles with AI unpaused, you CIS Straight white male.

Turning the AI off literally keeps them in an unaware state, look at the enemy marker and how it never fills in at any point.

What do I need to make this good?

Now

Here

I know

If you've been following the thread there's a couple posters here that aren't dudes. They just don't act autistic about it.

where?

Not today. Today's Thursday. It's Circus day.

My balls

post clownframes

Here

Post CP

Show us your fucking tits asswipe

i don't see any nezha pics though....

why when brief respite literally gives you 150 instead of 30? no competition at all

You need to slide a finder as gently as possible into your asshole. Thats where they'll be. Do it

DO IT NOW

What do you sacrifice on melee to fit in the best mod for going fast without ruining level 70+ viability?
This shit drives me up the walls and I can never find something to sacrifice after the essential critmelee mods.

Post dick pics

>*becomes a magical little girl*
>*turns all of you into angry little kittens*
>*puts all of you into a basket*
>*fights bad guys and uses my little girl magic to open the basket and throw you at the evil doers*
>*saves the day and puts you back into the basket to use again*

haha

this video game will be called magical girl(boy) kitten attack!

magical girl frame when?

Welcome to Warbros user, good to have you with us

Sacrifice your virginity

This takes the cake for fucked up applications

Post more traps

my butt feels funny now :L

Never, the chinks own this game, not the japs

ingame name: Tipee

Maybe I'm a hack
I won't write an essay
Finally I'm back
ASS BLAST USA

my.mixtape.moe/iilrlh.mp3

A good kind of funny?

>Double the playtime I have
>Lower MR
What the fuck blacklisted

okie dokie

let he who never had a corrupted image message from 4chanX cast me the first stone

This is also without my arcane fury set procing.

>still fucked up
user...

I played like 3 years ago

@@||Veeky Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'

add this to your adblock

>mastery rank
>time played
>cipher stats
?
Okay whatever

>link to the OP

Stop being a shitter and try to be unnecessarily fast.

kill me

How worthwhile is it to jew imprints on the market? Does anyone actually buy anything but lotus and smeeta?

Depends on the buyer, there is no concrete plat market for prints.

Still don't get it. What's the purpose of showing this? There's nothing of note to be seen.

Never played Warframe before. I've seen videos of it and it looks pretty fun.

Is it FUN to play or is it an unbalanced and frustrating game?

Is it a fremium game?

Yes.
Also yes.
No.

It's fun until you break through the laughably low skill ceiling and soar into the upper atmosphere, because after that it's all farming for loot and RPing as a jew.

>fremium game

Well farewell then warframers

forums.warframe.com/topic/381810-warframe-concept-sharona-the-hyperdimensional-frame-update-13012015-fan-art/
We can dream, user.

That's honestly the best decision you'll make today user.

This is your squad today.

I just wanted to show off tysis + glaive prime with condition overload.

It's fun if you like the mix of gunplay and acrobatics. It's definitely not a game where you take cover and regenerate health, it's a game where you GO FAST or die trying. Alternatively, you can cosplay as a MUSCLE MAGE and just never die, despite hordes of enemies doing their best to hurt you.

The ton of variety in warframes and weapons is where most of the fun is hidden. There are literally hundreds of abilities and guns to choose from. Althought it's totally possible to just use one of the starter frames and one of the starter mk-1 weapons and complete the hardest missions of the game.

The only frustrating imbalances are when enemy armor and damage increases by a ridiculous amount post level 100. Almost all warframes will die instantly from a napalm to the face at super high levels, but the game is all about mobility anyway, it's your fault if you get hit.

Definitely give it a try, preferably with your friends and buy plat you silly goy

Seems to work well, I hate throwing weapons though

To each their own.

Condition overload is a godsend. Any weapon that can stack procs will turn most melee weapons into a beast.

Synapse any good? Probably want to reroll it for cc cd, any other particularly good modifiers?

lol at you people thinking damage in this game matters to that extent. There is no content in the game that requires such autism damage theory crafting.

Every single thing in the game can be acquired for free except Tennogen (Steam Workshop) cosmetics...unless you're on console, including the premium currency itself. It's a PVE grindfest with tons of variety in gear and builds, but not as much variety in stuff to do after you get to higher levels and cleared the majority of the content, though that'll probably take you a while tbqh if you aren't a turbo autist. The gameplay itself is mostly mechanically really enjoyable, especially the movement.

What are your favorite colors to use on warframes?

> This guy doesn't into 1 hour survivals.
Get off earth, shitter.

Synapse is pure electric damage if i'm remembering correctly, so +electric damage is effectively the same as +damage in this specific case, unless i'm retarded. otherwise CC, CD, Multishot, and Damage are the best options.

Well of course there is no content that requires that kind of damage but the reason why we do it because _________It's fun.

Whatever works for the frame itself, I've never had some centralized or 'signature' color scheme in anything I've ever played.

so what's the current status on Glass Assframe?

purple/pink/white

>1 hour survivals
>not 8 hour octavia survivals

Since the beginning it's always been yellow detail on black carapace, more organic bits are orange, reddish energy, and red detail on top of the yellow detail

remove

Would smash.

A lot of the stuff on the Lotus palette, and the violets from the Twilight palette.

...I do a lot of violet/lavender.

g a y b o i

Only half right user. No I won't tell you which half.

why do furries like car tuning so much

the half that gets covered

plasmor nerf when ?

SKYYYYYY SHOOOOOOOW

it doesn't matter which half is right

Do you kissu~ the greasy boi?

>nerfing a mediocre weapon
if anything is going to get nerfed it's the lenz
literally sonicor on steroids
what it can't kill it just staggers forever

>Tysis

Is this actually good with a riven?

Either that makes no sense or I'm just really, really tired.

It doesn't because the answer is no.

sorry user, but they said in the devstream that Glassframe is going to be a POE related thing.

>no
that just makes it funner

Should the ignis wraith research come back for new clans? I mean, what's the point in making new clans or joining new ones if they will never have that gun?

Should Excalibur Prime come back for new players? I mean, what's the point in playing a new game or coming back to it if they will never have that frame?

autism and mechanical engineering go hand in hand, user

I don't even think that's the same scenario. To get exca p and it's prime gear you had to pay money, and ignis wraith was only given on that event.