/mbgg/ - Mobage General #772

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid, A Girl Adrift.

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

dmg.destiny-child.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_GKNEDJJc
twitter.com/whitenoize/status/910679607589847040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A Girl Adrift.
why would you put this random shit in the OP?

let the teebee shilling begin

we should change the OP to
>REPORT and IGNORE TB2 shills
These idiots aren't even subtle

>lost 17 lvls
Tips said if you quit a level you keep items and exp, even though you need to start it over again later. Does death not do the same?

Are there any low-cost shotgun recipees? For Girls Frontline.
English wikias doesn't have any for shotguns and the chinese site requires several thousands of materials even for 2*

>this mad
HaHA

Holy shit someone actually read the OP. I was testing whether someone actually read the OP or not.

Ran out of Kusoneko posts to make?

You can't half-ass your way to shotgun. It's either all-in or nothing.

>3 normal energy has been sent to your account

Trying for shotguns is suffering.

I'm new so I can't even spend more than 999 resources at a time but I got two 5* MGs but no SGs to go with them

Even 2* would be fine enough but they seem really expensive as well

You can only craft shotguns at the high factory thing. so yeah, tough luck. We're lucky we get to have 2 free 5* shotguns from events before.

IIRC 10x LSC will give you 'you tried' 4* SG reward. She's good, use her until you have 6-digit resource and chase them for real.

it asked for iap money and i said no

You need to unlock heavy construction to get SG, so ignore them for now. Just level up enough MG for the skill chip daily.

Also, i don't think there's a 2* shotguns, is there?

What do you do with dupes in tb2?

im done

According to my calculations, it will take 330 rolls to have a 90% chance of getting a single top rarity character (660 for 99%). That's like a full week of just rolling without stopping to sleep or anything. What the fuck.

They don't just improve the Skill Boost when pulled?

Am I being memed?
TB was a shit game to begin with.

you dont need a top rarity character

did you never reroll in houkai then? at least we get 19 rolls here instead of 2-6.

You have to feed them to the unit this time. But in TB2, they're not characters, they're just skill sets you roll for to actually add to the characters, so you can have multiple skill sets of the same unit spread out among characters.
Basically, imagine having Bahl on three characters being possible in this.

how do you even pull in tb2? how much tutorial do you have to do?

You're retarded if you really think that. The first game's fake difficulty got so egregious you not only needed Z ranks but max skilled Z ranks.

>New game is out
>Surely they don't play it, they're all shills!

Jesus christ, I got a single SS guardian in 20 rolls, but the rates are so trash I don't even know if it's worth or not.

damn, what a huge disappointment,the levels aren't even fun to maneuver through, forgot playing tb without some sort of pen is complete cancer. can't justify wasting my time on this again

nope

retooling in TB2 seems extremely tedious. like those rates are terrible, and I didn't get anything above A. plus it takes at least 20 minutes to get to the point you can reroll. Is it even worth the bother?

Beat the first chapter, which can be done by just running through and not into the cliffs, then run to the vines in the second chapter.

You're forced to fight the bomb though, aren't you?

I got two SS in the 20 rolls, one was a guardian, the other was a fucking weapon, if that's not a giant red flag the I don't know what is

I enjoy the gameplay of TB and TB2 but I just don't know if I can stomach these rerolls. Max rarity is even worse than FGO isn't it?

How do you even unlock the pacts? Already done with chapter 1 and boy was that a ride

No you're right, 3* is the lowest.

What counts as LSC / Heavy Doll production?

No, not worse than FGO, because in FGO you want specific characters.

So I just tested it out and it's only for that battle that you lose the exp and drops. You can still use a phoenix feather or whatever to revive your team afterwards and continue on with the level and any stuff that you obtained within it, other than from the lost battle.

FGO has the craft essences mixed in with the rates to skew it. They're probably about the same.

LSC / Heavy Doll production counts as LSC / Heavy Doll production. To the right of normal craft

oh I don't have that unlocked yet

You need 30 gold medals to unlock it i think.

FGO started with like 5 total top rarity characters with a cumulative rate of like 3%. This clusterfuck has a cumulative Z rate of 0.7%, so even rolling for a specific FGO 5* is almost the same chance as ANY Z here...and that's not even getting into how much faster FGO reroll was. Don't defend this idiocy.

did you play TB1? do you even know what Zs are?

Weren't the rates 1% for a 5* character? Swore the whole thing was .5% for just a character on rate up, which is why people say to save up 600 instead 300 for a character. Which means that both games have shit rates, fun surprise.

Z would be 6* for FGO

Well don't know how to feel about this. Only got one Z and one S. The rest are trash and equips

>Only got one Z

Oh no user, how terrible!

I don't think you can upgrade characters anymore to their Z rank, they just have DNA and RNA forms. (so far)

But yeah, if TB2 is similar to TB1 then the only reason you'd want a Z class is to have an overpowered character that can breeze through the whole game.

Wow, what a nice looking la- Is that a fucking fetus?

It was 1% at release but Waver, Vlad, and Arturia were all pretty shit. You wanted Jeanne or Attila so the actual rate for usable 5* units was pathetically low. Funny how many Waver accounts were ditched when he ended up becoming the best out of all of them.

Cute, but that floating head is gross.

Yeah, my bad, I was thinking of Granblue Fantasy. I have trouble keeping all these denominations of Judaism separate.

I'm sure the fetus grow into that half brain and then into that smug head.

>SINoALICE will never english
Why

Because it's shit.

whats higher ss or z?

youre shit

The one with a tenth the drop rate of the other.

What's her name?

Axillary lymph node cancer-chan

Haruhikari. She's also being added to TB1.

Haruhikari

Terra Battle 2 has no redeeming qualities. Easily kusoge of the year so far.

Let's not be ridiculous now

I dunno', kind of weeding out people who can't even clear the first chapter. That's kind of a good sign.

Destiny Child soon
dmg.destiny-child.jp/

youtube.com/watch?v=nF_GKNEDJJc

Will a JP verison change anything? I doubt the reason why people stopped playing it was because it was in korean.

No idea. At least it's playable on pc as well.

We all know Sinoalice and Terra Battle 2 are the type of games not for brainlet.

Kemono friends pv

twitter.com/whitenoize/status/910679607589847040

It was pretty fun, but this is just more of the same, only this time with all the jewshit at the start.

I can't get properly pumped without ようこそジャパリパークへ.

>pv
>no gameplay
why is this allowed?

>No gameplay
>Probably going to be shit
And yet I can't help but be excited.

>GF
>in the middle of exp simulation
>suddenly eternal loading
>restart, can't get into the game now
God i hate this game, or my connection, or both.

It's going to be the KF cycle all over again. Day one you think it's shit, but after a few days your brain is repalced by friends and tanoshii.

seem to be connection issues today after the patch or if the servers are overloaded

I have the strange feeling that bushimo/road is only into KF for the chance to sell merchandises.

>first reroll
>get some disgusting hideous furry Z rank "girl"
I can't play this fag shit.

Final chapter of the first part of Tenka's story is up.

I'll probably love it from day one, I'm just too in love with the franchise at this point to not see any game from it as the best thing ever. No matter how much of a shitty nexus game it was I still would've loved to have played the old game back while it was still in service. The only thing that will probably disappoint me is trying to discuss it because the community has gone to absolute shit with all the people who just jumped on because it was popular.

They even still do this "not all paid energy is actually paid energy" bullshit

Yeah the maintenance goes until the first battery time. I assume i won't be able to load until the 2nd battery time is over.

I don't know what they were thinking with these huge maps for TB2. Mobile gaming is all about bite-sized chunks. Completing a small level that takes couple of minutes max, emphasis here on completing. Yeah I can pause the level and come back to it but I don't want to do that. I don't want to try and figure out what I was doing. The battles are full of shitty filler enemies and there are fucking tons of them so just a single enemy turn can take 20 seconds or so. I don't feel like the world map adds anything that wasn't done better by the level select menu. There doesn't seem to be some amazing strategy to moving on the map and honestly it feels kind of shit when you drag your party around and the map starts panning.

Other than that and the jewish schemes and horrid rerolling, it's TB which was flawed at best from the get go. The only redeeming fact is that the art is still pretty unique and looks good for the most part. What a shame.

>The only redeeming fact is that the art is still pretty unique and looks good for the most part.
Sounds like sinoalice.

Kinda. Sinoalice was just boring but TB feels tedious which I think is worse.

I think you don't deserve to live.

It gives you a feeling of grand adventure.

It makes it feel more like an actual rpg, just think of them as random battles you want to avoid.

>I don't know what they were thinking with these huge maps for TB2
You need to think harder
>Mobile gaming is all about bite-sized chunks
That's like your opinion
>Completing a small level that takes couple of minutes max
Tagatame, Tenka, Shironeko took couple minutes too
>shitty filler enemies
Just like your regular random encounters
> I don't feel like the world map adds anything that wasn't done better by the level select menu
Your feeling is shit just like the rest of your argument.
1/10 for posting Mokou

am I the only one enjoying TB2

also god damn I got fucked by leviathan

You're right, it feels like an RPG. FF XIII to be precise. Corridors where the movement doesn't feel that great and there's a lot of enemies that aren't really a threat. Cognrats to TB2 for reminding me of one of the worst JRPGs.

>Your feeling is shit just like the rest of your argument.
Well at least I posted arguments.

I played TB1 so much i got bored of it and this doesnt feel much different

Feels more like FF2. Are you just a kid with a short attention span or something?

I'm falling asleep while playing it honestly. I want it to be good, but it's not really hooking me.