/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 22nd of September:
904 – The warlord Zhu Quanzhong kills Emperor Zhaozong, the penultimate emperor of the Tang dynasty, after seizing control of the imperial government.
1792 – Primidi Vendémiaire of year one of the French Republican Calendar as the French First Republic comes into being.
1862 – Slavery in the United States: A preliminary version of the Emancipation Proclamation is released.
1939 – Joint victory parade of Wehrmacht and Red Army in Brest-Litovsk at the end of the Invasion of Poland.
1941 – The Holocaust in Ukraine: On Jewish New Year Day, the German SS murder 6,000 Jews in Vinnytsia, Ukraine. Those are the survivors of the previous killings that took place a few days earlier in which about 24,000 Jews were executed.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 18/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044508
EU4 DD 19/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044623

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6aTE5U-Svc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to ignore snownigger posters and that Filipinos are the true master race.

reminder japanese girls belong to WHITE MEN

cCcttomanism and F A S C I S M living in harmony

So I'm working on an EU4-Vic2 conversion of a game I did as Prussia into Germany with some help from another guy. And to keep things interesting, we're going to rebalance some things by saying various shit went down between 1820 and 1836.

A lot of these things would nerf Germany by saying that, after the many wars of the late 1700s/early 1800s and the unification of the continent under a network of client states, Germany's administration entered a period of extreme decentralisation - all the client "sister republics" gained independence, and Germany itself has broken into China-style substates.

Of course, Germany should have the opportunity to recentralise (perhaps after Nationalism and Imperialism is researched), but it shouldn't be too easy.

What would be some sensible requirements for recentralisation, and what might be good triggers for the substates to break free?

reposting from the last thread

does the jewish minimod work for HPM 0.8.4? because the decision to create israel in madagascar doesnt show up in my game

r8

year is 1883 and im the netherlands/belgium/artois with japan egypt and sudafrikkkums

Worked fine for me when I tested it. Your shit's broken or you're just retarded.

You can always count on italians to backstab christians when they're most weak.

It should be. Keep in mind that muslim countries or non GPs can't create it. Maybe some country already used the decision.

Enrico

Are Turkish people considered Muslimic?

Pretty good.

Now finish the Cape to Cairo route and make the Panama Canal.

urn

Genocide mod when?
Also, why didn't you reply to

will you let the germans get namibia?

Why are white people so obsessed with land touching eachother ? I dont get it.

boys who is the more fun EUIV daimyo

I'll have to dismantle Germany now. Fuckers swooped on Tanzania via event.
Now I know how poor Rhodes felt.
Should I? I wasn't going to, but how do you stop railroaded events?

>dungan
based

Uninstalling and playing V2.

Because it's gay if lands aren't touching.

Also, overland rail trade and transport routes.

Get that faggot out of my face. This is your first and only warning.

Is there a way for me to add more music to play in v2?

I'm tired of the same three songs repeating, but I still like them enough to just want to seperate them.

Just mute it. I haven't had Victoria 2 sound on in over a year.

got a problem, bandera-boy?

The decentralization period makes no sense.

>What would be some sensible requirements for recentralisation, and what might be good triggers for the substates to break free?
High diplo/admin tech? Some late institutions and a golden age? You can make multiple

>diplo/admin tech
>institutions
>golden age

Those are EU4 things, last time I checked. I'm asking about Vic2 things.

>now they can finally go back to a time befote colonialism, when, as the peaceful expansion of the bantu proves, there was no ethnic conflict whatsoever.

I misread
Some late game tech and sphering of course

Goals?
If it isn't pic related, kill yourself NOW.

>watch victoria 2 let's play
>it's an autistic-sounding effeminate European "guy"

proof?!

blanco e basedo

>14 posters

WOW Alex is THAT HANDSOME?

Should I?

youtu.be/q6aTE5U-Svc

Yes, but they can still use it in Cyrenaica.
Sorry I didn't see it. I don't think I want to encourage disease events, you can already let it spread if it happens. It will just have a shitton of options and possibilites for roleplaying purposes - that's why I just mod anyway. But I'm not there yet so I can't really tell how it will work.

Yes.Only La Plata must survive.

r8 my nederlandiums sharocoisanon
When Kaap naar Caïro is complete should I release South Africa as an independent Boer state or keep them under direct rule from Amsterdam?

What constitues an oldfag?

Also, I think there should be some sort of /gsg/ history lexicon in the OP. It would foster a greater sense of community and allow for the standardization of esoteric in jokes and memes.

Nothing against you, but I think Netherlands looks like a wonky hat when people start moving into France

>bullying GreenFors
RUDE!

Just write up some shit on ED.

*vomits*

Whito es basedo. Will is have anything to do with slavery? I want to be able to ship Animist nigger farmers to the New World and make them Protestant Afro-American slaves
i-i have no idea what you mean
Aesthetically or what? Wonky hat?

>released Guyana
>didn't annex French Guyana
IT'S SHIT

Aesthetically it just doesn't do it for me. I'm fine with your colonial possessions and what not, but it looks like France is wearing a phrygian cap

Playing some based HOI4

epic

When suddenly....

A C-COUP??!!??

What the hell is that even supposed to be, pretty sure italy never had eastern egypt and sudan

Shit!

Grandi's angry.

Alright. So... let's say Germany needs to be a Great Power, have all the substates in its own sphere, and have positive relations with them and the Revolution/Counterrevolution tech?

That's already possible. I'm working on more options for slavery right now, mainly because of an alt history mod I want to finish.

>Greek strip in the Morea
everytime

Goals? Why not Venice?

What should I do now?

>hitler had a shit ideology
>hitler hated slavs
>hitler thought japs were untermenschen
>confederacy hated natives
Nah, he's a faggot.

I already have Philipsburg and Bonaire as colonies. I neeed to get 2 free infamy to annex Japan, Guyana, as a nigger infested shithole made the most sense.
The eternal Frank must be balkanised.
France is actually fucked up beyond all belief. They're in a perpetual revolution cycle just like real life and the best part is they just "stabalised" under a reaftionary presidential dictatorship, the most unstable form of government in the game. All I have to do is leave 60k to defend against them in the homeland and their rebels will do the majority od the work for me.
Pretty sure Greece never had Constantinople.
They're idealised borders based on their past colonies & aesthetic lebensraum.

I dunno, Byz just got double teamed by Genoa and Venice. I'm not Genoa, I'm Holland, just never seen Genoa (or Venice, for that matter) take Constantinople.

Do the Ottomans get the option to annex Egypt later in HPM or do I have to do it manually?

Torim Blacktree has usurped King Harald of Norway, sending him scurrying back to England after a vicious 5-year war. He has now returned Germanicism to the greater stage of Europe, and intends his line to be the ones to destroy Catholicism once and for all.

What should his first goal be in accomplishing this? He's currently betrothed to the daughter of William the Conqueror, who mysteriously lost the war with Harald but gained the title anyway, and is now a diseased disfigured freak after he went to war with me and I maimed him in battle.

>that generic general pic
Why couldn't keep the HoI3 portraits? It was so much better than this shit.

Nah, they do.

I'm wondering this too.
How are you playing your Turkish people country? I'm not sure if I want cuckstitutional monarchy with lots of accepted cultures or fascist dictatorship with no accepted cultures.

>giving him (You)s
Please don't encourage HoI4 posters to ruin this general.

nice game dudeq

About time

Oh yeah.

Genoa has a mission for taking Constantinople (and Ferrara, Gibraltar, and Alexandria iirc). Goals for your lowlands/overseas holdings?

What's the regiment from Stormwind for?

I'm staying constitutional at least until late game.

Just got the 2 gold provinces from Austria and I'm going to puppet Hungary later.

>that single slovenian province
Nice cheating.

Does the Aitch railroad take Romania at some point?

>portuguese transvaal
NO
they were supposed to be WHITE

There are decisions to annex them and Tunis for 5 infamy each.

>aesthetic lebensraum.
That looks like shit

ask your seeing eye dog what HE thinks before you post again

What that purple thing?

SP in 2S sphere.
They got memed on big league due to not allying with France.

Since when do puppets get the colour of their masters?

>whats the sphere map mode

Who are you quoting?

I've raised a monster.

A fucking sexy monster though

>tfw playing a Moscovy game while watching the History of the Romanovs
>tfw tea and cookies

comfy af

Marry her to an African or Arab so I can indulge my interracial fetish brought on by low self-image

La Plata

Epic Paradox quality assessment, 1/2: the country is not on a coalition (BECAUSE THERE'S A TRUCE), and yet it'll call the coalition on DoW.

>aaa why can't i cheat

2/2: Agressive expansion against Genoa is way below 50. They're in peace, and yet they don't leave the fucking coalition. (Ditto for Krakow).

I'm almost removing them off the coalition manually.

I've tag switched to HAB to see what's going on. They aren't on the coalition.