/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #951 - Sonails Edition.

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCQg4uMOKYs
youtube.com/watch?v=TFDM4npHJNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I NEED Heavy Magician to vore me

>inb4 ree'ing over OP
FAST

First for no degenerates allowed.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

You WILL buy Sonic Forces

I really hope the next game we get is just pure boost with the tone of Colors but without the 2D sections. Keep it to Sonic and Eggman since Tails is obnoxious now.

Pulse is cute! C U T E

SonicxBuddyxTails is the OTT.

Nakamura bless

Fuck you Todd i'm pirating it.

Sounds like garbage. I hope Taxman picks up the slack for such a shitty, boring-sounding Sonic game

I wouldn't mind the all 3D but Sonic alone is getting real fuckin boring. Gimme Knuckles at least

youtube.com/watch?v=LCQg4uMOKYs
PAST

TOOT TOOT SONIC WARRIOR
DEEP IN SPACE AND TIME
TOOT TOOT SONIC WARRIOR
FOREVER IN YOUR MIND

You can have the friends in the Classic games. Just keep them out of 3D for a while longer. They never do anything anyways and people bitch when they show up

(You) WILL buy Sonic Forces

youtube.com/watch?v=TFDM4npHJNA

>and people bitch when they show up

Like you?

What if Todd worked for Sega instead?

Great another shit thread.

Nope. every side of the fanbase for various reasons. Some hate that they're there, others hate that they're not playable, others bitch because they aren't relevant enough, others because they're too relevant.

Just keep them out, because it's just plain safer. Besides, now you got shit like Mania with playable friends

i remember when /v/ was defending forces. what changed?

Cause Sonic Team's retarded ass think they need to play super drastically different and Boost has pigeonheld the series into just being the Sonic show which is gonna get boring as fuck

I have no faith in Forces as a result of it being every single bad cliche in the post-Unleashed era without any polish or style to keep it invigorating. I hope Sega completely restructures Sonic Team or the V5 Retro Engine becomes open source

I WILL download it from TPB.

/v/ never defended Forces

I wonder what Park Avenue was like pre-Eggman. It might be a cool place to hang out

Eggman improves everything. All hail Eggman.

Blaze sounds good in 06. She fits the Kuudere character (maybe that's what the EN dub was going for? Kuudere stereotype is supposed to be emotionless) so she is quite stoic and serious, except for a few times when she talks to Silver (dere side coming to light).
In the part where I think she tells Silver to keep the Chaos Emerald as a good luck charm and where she says her goodbye, she sounds a lot more sweet and tender to him. Again trying to show her Kuudere personality pretty appropriately, which I think they did well. Her script and the words she uses is also good at showing this off too. Her performance sounds good.
She's definitely better characterised in Japanese, I know in EN the last line I think is "You're so naive but I've always liked that about you"

Pretty much Rooftop Run from the looks of it. Real original.

I WILL bring you and this world PAIN

Ya'll better hope people shrug this shit off

Don't worry Sonic! I'll save you!

I actually had to rewatch that to see the glitch. In fairness, Gens had a similar glitch & no one really said anything, but damn.

I was not aware that amy was a boy.

wheres this from

Is this different level design? Were those boxes there before?

Why haven't you bought Sonic Boom yet?
It's actually a pretty good game.

This had better not fucking show up in the finished product.

Yeah, part of why I said I hope people shrug it off. The series recently had issues loading level structures if you skip certain areas. This is a culling bug though, you clearly weren't supposed to go backward

I can't remember if the boxes were replaced with a spring or not recently. I have no clue when the webm was taken

Get out of here, Rod, your games a shit

Mania was fun but why the hell was it such a buggy mess?

I bet Infinite did this!

>Infinite's deadly speed traps

That never happened.

There was, however, a wave of "haha it's totally ironic isn't it guys xP" retards who confused Aaron's Twitter memeing and Boom Sonic's self aware humor with Sonic Team's actual writing and execution of their games' narratives. Which is to say, they're anything but "ironic".

Hey guys would you mind giving me some advice?
There's this guy I like, but he always acts so cold and distant towards me. I know he doesn't hate me because he still hangs out with me, and everyone else pretty much treats us like we're already going out but he just won't admit it. I don't like pestering him but I feel like if I leave him alone something bad will happen. Anyway sorry to blog, thx in advance~

Well Amy, give Sonic some space & he'll warm up to you

I just preordered it today. Feels good

Rohypnol is an option, honey.

I took the other user's suggestion on the facial markings and I actually like how it turned out, so thanks for that, user! The colors look good, too, so I might actually start finishing this up sooner than I expected.

>Rohypnol Racoon?

Not bad!

Yeah, this looks a lot better. Pulse looks ready to help Sonic fight back against Eggman's forces.

Listen sweetheart, men aren't that complicated. If he liked you he would of just told you by now. Forget about him and I'll take you out on a date instead :)

Whoever requested Metal last thread here you.

sexy!
the purple jetstream is a nice touch.

Yes I love you!

>Trying to get pussy in /sthg/
You're probably not even that user's type

women and gays no thanks

Those are the only two types of people that post in /sthg/

is the joke here that forces is shit or is this actually sincere

Oh yeah? I'm everyone's type

If Sonic characters posted here what kind of posters would they be

Ngl that post does remind me of Sonic and Amy's relationship.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

ahem

Wrong.

Tails - wimpy cuck
Amy - rampant shipper
Silver - confused white knight
Rogue - shitposter supreme

I'm pretty sure it's sincere. It was made during the Shadow announcement when everyone was hype.

Shadow is a _____ and ______ hedgehog.

robots aren't people.

yikes

NAKAMURA BLESS

>Sonic: shitposter
>Tails: the one guy who actually tries to discuss the games
>Knuckles: can't type because no fingers
>Amy: shipperfag, mostly between herself and Sonic
>Shadow: user that shits on thots
>Omega: anti-homo poster
>Rouge: NSFWposter
>Eggman: posts about himself all the time
>Silver: white knight
>Cream: obvious underage poster that gets banned
>Metal: spambot

Are there any Sonic versions of these?

__Blue__ and __Boring__

Not with those titties she sure as hell ain't.

>The game is a mix of generations/his own thing but it started as a generations sequel.
>Silver levels confirmed
>Story about why he is here
>DREAMS OF AN ABSOLUTION
>Shadow dlc is related to Maria
>Blaze cameo will be in one text , there is no model of her
>Other classic remixes will be in
>Silver story is a new one , he even have a new girl
>Characters interaction for everyone
>Buddy is as relevant as classic sonic in the finale (Infinite is buddy old friend)
>They wanted to cut classic levels internaly but is too late
>Shadow/Rouge/Omega cutscenes not only in dlc
>Omega will not die
>Still don't know who s gonna die
He also told me Blaze was discussed but the japs don't know what to do with her , but still they know she is a popular character.

Shadow is a gay luigi and dinner hedgehog.

macaroni and cheese with hot dogs cut up by his mom

That's a tough one user. Maybe you should just ask him how he feels and get your answer there. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what you can do. Sometimes you just got to let people deal with themselves.

sexy!
Need a dress-less version for science

How do you think Amy copes with Sonic's rejection? Do you think she shrugs it off or does she sit at home eating ice cream and watching sad romantic movies?

Amy got a hot bod

>Rogue

In Sonic Battle, we see that she copes by having literal delusions.

She has that full body doll of him for totally non creepy purposes.

That sooper confident go getter attitude doesn't work as well as people like to think.

I don't think she perceives it as rejection.

Amy gave me so many fetishes as child. If I had only known better.

she masturbates
then ice cream and chick-flicks

It looks like she's smuggling oranges in that bikini.

God, I want to force her to wear non revealing clothes and be prudent and pure .

>that part in Rouge's story where Amy somehow creates a Sonic to fight with her