twitch.tv
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=id69xlDk0f8
twitter.com/marlonlonmilk/status/910775136525197313
youtu.be/et94TOLN6VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this OP good for a beginner?

This isn't a fighting game.

How do we feel about a dyke being the face of a franchise?

Tokusatsu in general. Licensing would be hard but if they could do that City Shrouded in Shadow game they can do this too. Every character becomes giant/human sized depending on the stage. Roster is a bunch of Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Metal Heroes and Godzilla characters with a few extra guests like a Gundam, King Kong and Gamera. Would flop hard but would be cool.

>Brick doesn't know Florida is hot as fuck
kek

cammy is so cute bros...

Morrigan's daddy added when?

Make sure you buy pokken in 3 hours

Cute

play harley quinn

Delete this. Patchy is skinny and flat.

bullet!

fatchouli

FChamp used space stone too but it is still underrated. Flash and Royal Flush were doing some cool stuff with it yesterday.

>*uses reality stone*
>*tag cancels a beam super and does airdash mixups*
>*does a combo that has the same damage/meterbuild as every other combo*

so sick. so creative.

c-cute

Literally the only cute girl in the game

Not a chance. First one was absolute trash.

Until Monster Hunter gets in.

What went wrong other than their decision to have the game run at 30 fps?

bringing up from last thread.

What non-fighting game franchise would you want to get a grade A fighting game.

again, I would main my child born from bestiality, Cerise.

if you aren't playing the highest IQ team of dante/jedah you can fuck off

I mean obviously she's a cartoon so if she were an actual person she'd look like an actual human, but within the context of the caricature she's a complete cutie

>What non-fighting game franchise would you want to get a grade A fighting game.

The Muppets?

I think a Tatsunoko vs Ishimori heroes would be amazing.

>Kamen Rider vs Ken the Eagle
>Cyborg 009 vs Karas

True iq is firebrand x spidey

*30 FPS with dips. besides that, the atrocious netcode to people who don't live in japan, and the weird mobile game style mechanic to unlock side content stuff that namco force into the game generally nothing, after all the patches the game itself is pretty legit, or at least it would be if it ran properly.

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY

they're showing MH again:
twitch
.tv/capcom_channel

>play a friendly casual game
>get tbagged and taunted

???

To let run up grab followed by run up grab be a legitimate tactic.

No Speedwagon
No Stroheim
No HftF fan-favorites like Alessi and Mariah

That and that it's just a shitty fighting game

toppest fighting dykes

>70 meters tall

This seems hard to execute.

>baby can't handle some bantz
>posts the master of shit talk
Fuck outta here softie

what's so great about space? the armor doesn't last enough/has too much recovery in a game where you can cancel anything on whiff, the push is real weak and it doesn't work with hit/blockstun

I saw some people try to use it to defeat pushblocking but that seems super gimmicky because what's stopping them from just throwing you or otherwise blowing up the recovery?

imo every stone move besides reality and time needs to be buffed a little

do it like this:
twitch.tv
/capcom_channel

They seem to be reading the chat too, so it's a great opportunity to complain about the game.

Is Menat good for a beginner?

>tfw I go online for the first time and win because my opponent literally did nothing but mash launcher

We in there

>tune in
>it's a 1v2 with monster hunter already dead

Yeah, sounds about right for this stream.

>smurfing and taunting beginners
>bantz

Really makes you think

I can't think of any FF characters gayer than Vanille and Fang.

spidey is retard tier in this game, they made his execution way easier (while removing some of his more high IQ stuff like web zip cancels or web throw followups midscreen) while making his moveset more friendly to just dash and mash play

t mvc3 spidey main

Yes she's not even that difficult despite what people are trying to say

>Xbox
>MVCI
No, it's dead there.

Fix it.

I haven't seen much of her yet but I suspect she's secret high tier.

How good is firebrand in mvci?

Literally fixed

if nothing else there's no excuse for the rest of the mvc3 cast (that aren't being blacklisted because of dumb movie bullshit) to not come back when they already reused assets

capcom in particular is missing a lot of real great characters and their functions while keeping fucking firebrand and hagar and having the another shitty megaman that only has a handful of moves and otherwise just uses buster shots all day

kys

What the fuck do I have to do so they add MODOK to the game

We just have to wait 1 year until it's fixed

If you think this is anything other than the cutest shit on the planet you're beyond delusional

Ok then Firebrand x Haggar
What I'm getting at is Firebrand is the genius character

Ok.

>surge
reality > time > space = power > soul > mind

>storm
soul > reality > space = power > mind > time

Is there any neat looking indie fighters coming out soon, I want something new to play for little bit.

>get teabagged constantly by an obvious fucking smurf (lvl 3 ryu) sporting a Jap flag
>he stands around to give me a free round just so he can teabag me more
>third round I get two actual combos in and he finally tries for real while almost dead
>hit him in the air with a h.p somehow and he dies
>dont rematch this asshole jap

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY DIE JAPPOS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ultron Sigma should have been one playable character and each side gotten another character

this is the only Royal Flush match I have the timestamp for but even though he misses a lot of stuff you can see some use for it:
twitch
.tv/videos/176334796?t=01h49m50s

Flash was spamming it to get people into Rocket's traps and it seemed to be working:
twitch
.tv/videos/176372821?t=34s

FChamp used it in the exhibition matches but I can't find it now.

I feel that even with all the QoL patches the game at the 'base level' had problems, problems that I could probably articulate in an essay but won't do so right now

One of the glaring issues I noticed was that normals in the game barely had any 'function' other than to act as 'combo fillers'. I think one explanation for this is because CyberConnect2, characteristically, went autistic in trying to make the game faithful to the manga as much as they could, for better or for worse. So what happened was that most normals were directly referenced from the manga, which was great for the fans but for those looking for a decent fighting game, left much to be desired, as many assigned normals were relegated to buttons that were inappropriate for them (ie: DIO's s.M having poor reach)

Not only that, the pressure game was almost non existent since there was barely any blockstun in attacks and recovery was pretty slow for any normal that's not a light attack so you're usually mashing until the pushblock pushed your opponent out of the way and back to neutral you go.

What went wrong with the mind stone? It's complete trash.

Capcom seems like they were so afraid of command throws in general in this game that they gave them no teeth.

The problem is that sometimes they do a really weird job of it
>everyone jobbing to Sindel
>killing Mileena because why not
>introduce Dr. Fate and Grodd only to kill them off in the same game

I wanted to use space to throw people into jedah wheels but they just slide out after getting one hit, meanwhile marvel characters can do all kinds of shit with it

it's not fair bros

why the fuck is everyone hating on /ourguy/ aris?

Nobody has said anything this thread you sensitive bitch.
He's a meme spouting simpleton. He's entertaining for a few streams then into the trash he goes.

>a fat stoner who doesnt even like fighting games and only wants to make stream money by pandering to kappa

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why

the normals I'll give you, but I feel pressure is something that got better over time. more characters have stuff that left them with advantage or at least could do frametraps afterwards, a lot of the DLC characters were built in to be more aggressive, and more characters could spend less than 1 bar of meter to extend pressure.

the game was far from perfect but it was a great first draft and also the closest we'll ever get to a real rival schools 3 anytime soon. it's a shame that instead of making ASB 2: we have time to make the actual base game good now that we made all this shit edition they just started over again with eyes of heaven

How do I play MvC:I as someone coming from SFV? Can I play it similarly to that? What's the meta for setting up big combos?

So why do they spell it "BlazBlue" but pronounce it "BlayBlue"?

The mind stone is shit because it has no synergy between surge and storm.
>Space stone controls space, bringing opponent to you or boxing them in
>Power stone is used for power, causing wall bounces or increasing the damage you deal
>Time stone is more like speed stone but still thematically consistent, giving you a phase dash or so fast you can custom combo
>Soul stone works off of life, the soul, enabling you to recover some health or bring a fallen ally back to life
>Reality stone bends reality, creating a projectile from nothing or covering the screen with effects
>Mind stone...gives you a shitty command grab and recharges your super.

Instead of diizy, the surge should steal or give you a bit of super if it hits. That would make it more consistent

God MvCI is so amazing
You can pick literally any two characters and find synergy between them and make tons of team-specific combos.
Like I just picked Frank and Hawkeye up on a whim and I figured out that you can loop the opponent once or twice between freezing them with Hawleye's ice arrows and Frank's lvl 4 servbot tackle crumple, which you can then convert into a whole new sequence.
I know these have become buzzwords but I've never felt this level of freedom and creativity in any other fighting game. Capcom really did make something special here

but hulk and iirc haggar have command grabs they can combo afterwards just fine without the obvious flaws of mind stone

the real issue is that mind storm doesn't actually regenerate meter all the time and there are a bunch of things that can pause the building, and also that because of it's surge being the one that has the most recovery it's the slowest building storm when it's already subpar

>killing Mileena then immediately writing in an excuse to bring her back next game

You know, I didn't really look but...It seems like everyone that could comeback DID comeback. I wonder where the rights to She Hulk are and does Marvel have the rights to the Netflix characters? and Capcom doesn't have any newer characters they can add. Anything they add would be a character from a series that didn't sell well like Asura and Gene. Arthur and Firebrand were at least popular when they came out years ago. hmm. Was Capcom up a creek? or am I retarded and have just exposed the fact that I am?

youtube.com/watch?v=id69xlDk0f8

this music is better than it has any right to be

I'm buying a copy once I buy a Switch.

look who's playing guys

>*uses reality stone*
>*tag cancels a beam super and does airdash mixups*
>*does a combo that has the same damage/meterbuild as every other combo*

so sick. so creative.

but you want someone that can do hits so he can setup the tripod and get level 5

Don't care about the rest. Throw Kamala Marvel in there.

seething?

You don't even play fighting games

>movie shit
he said fix it, not make it worse

there is some stuff you can do with it like:
twitter.com/marlonlonmilk/status/910775136525197313
and you can kara cancel into it to extend range:
youtu.be/et94TOLN6VU
it's still underwhelming though

marvel could bring back taskmaster, she hulk and modok

meanwhile capcom is missing wesker, vergil, ammy (I guess monhun kinda has her function tho), vjoe, akuma, viper, tron and hko (felicia is 2hot4esports)

phenom doing a good job again

>MCU Panther Widow and Bucky, Topher Grace Venom
Just following the theme he'd already set

With enough practice, I was able to follow up a frank air combo with a tag into hawkeye, then super scatter shot, gimlet, tag back to frank, and take a picture and that levels him up a lot. The tripod is only for if you happen to have someone with a shell hyper

Playing fightan on a keyboard cramps the shit out of my hands bros. I ordered a hitbox, will that fix it?

that mind stone kara cancel vid is a meme because pushblock moves you back a ton and airblocking is really strong

the ground version of mind stone isn't threatening at all. the air could be a good answer to upback if it had better range

>everyone jobbing to Sindel
This one is ok because she should be able to do it, it's just the retarded way they did it that fucked it up.

So how does Frank lvl up?
Damage or hits?