>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn (embed)
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 18: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd (embed)

First for Scorch

is titanfall assault good

general going so slow nobody will notice that northstar is #1 waifu

God, you couldn't be worse for wear if you tried, tfg.

sure if you like paying to win

>Both threads are ded
Nice general faggots, just stop remaking it and accept reality, titanfall is dead and you cannot do anything about it

I cannot accept it, i will not accept it.
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
HOW COME GARBAGE LIKE OVERWATCH AND PUBG HAVE SO MANY PLAYERS

Because they're fit to average normie more. Just realise retards play game with titans without actually wanting to play as titans seeing how even more terrible they become once titanfalls happen, and titans are not even hard to play, far less autistic than a true mecha game requires.

tf2 titans are fucking boring and the worst part of the game
they're just watered down hero bullshit with instant win ultimates and the titan exclusive modes are a fucking joke because of how the doom system and scoreboard works
the pilot gameplay is far more fun and engaging and the pilot/titan interactions aren't even fun for either side because the rodeo system and map design are fucktarded

t.codbabby, no one gives a fuck about pilot combat and pilot only modes

also forgot to mention that titans absolutely fucking ruin modes that should be really fun like ctf and other modes like hardpoint don't have much thought put into point placement and how both titans and pilots could have actually fun interactions between them in those circumstances

ITS NOT DEAD, DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>no one gives a fuck about pilot combat
this is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard in my entire life

>ctf
>fun
>implying the thing which ruins ctf is not respawn's complete inability to make using any tactical at all drop the flag or make titan only ctf
Your posts are the dumbest thing i even read in my life. The game is called TITANfall, not PILOTfall, if you don't like titans get the fuck out like all the normies did and stop making the game worse for everyone.

>the thing ruining ctf is that you are able to use the fun movement abilities at all, and not that they're too stupid to design around them
>not the giant fucking robots camping the only 3 lanes of the shitty maps you can travel through and instakilling anyone trying to actually play the fucking objective
>muh game title
>muh normies
the irony is that titans in tf2 are the most simple and braindead aspect of the game, fucking overwatch heroes are more engaging
I wouldn't expect someone who's terrible at the game and only likes it for their big dumb shooty robats to understand though

Why is Flame Core so damn satisfying?

>design around them
Dropping flag so some autist can't get 7 second caps is designing around the movement abilities you retard
>giant fucking robots camping the only 3 lanes of the shitty maps you can travel through and instakilling anyone trying to actually play the fucking objective
Wow the game is out for more than a year and shitters still have no idea ho to fight a titan as a pilot. Sounds like you're the one who's shit at this game.
>titans in tf2 are the most simple and braindead aspect of the game
And yet shitters like you are utterly incapable of playing them
>fucking overwatch heroes are more engaging
So why don't you fuck off there? No one wants to see you here retarded animeposter. Are you an xcuck by the chance? Being bad at the game, posting animeshit, retarded opinions - everything checks out.

@190086269
>invalidating the abilities altogether instead of having maps and objectives built around them is design durr
I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your post since your only response to legitimate points is REEEEEEE SHITTER
you're not getting any more (you)s either, or another reply until you post your stats page and prove I'm not talking to someone without a frontal lobe

It's basically the closest thing to a 'ur alredy ded' move the game has. With the massively choreographed ground-slam and whirring like hell before it, and making a very loud KACHUNK noise: These make a flame core one hell of a spectacle.

>ur alredy ded
>takes like 2-3 healthbars at most

>sneaks behind your team of three Titans with

That is why I said it's closest thing to such a move we have, rather than it being an actual 'ur alredy ded' move.

>join /tfg/ network
>only one online

>scorch
>sneaks
pic related
Ion laser is more satisfying even if it's kinda shit desu

>running around getting a hot streak killing grunts
>enemy pilot in a titan runs into your lane
>you panic and try to find cover before being splattered into paste
>suddenly you are grabbed by the titan and thrown into the cockpit to get your boi pucci raped and violated
>congrats you are now a prisoner of war

Just kys already

>boi pussy
>when having boobs

>implying the titan doesn't rape me

>heard that in his voice
>laughed so hard the cat jettisoned claws first off my crotch in a panic

>going so slow
We do NOT go slow.

There so much shit in this game that randomly stops you, its so fucking annoying

nice quads

stop playing on crash site

>first match of the day
>get stuck in a match in progress on complex that's 105 to 300

great start

>he hasn't played enough hours to know by instinct when and where shit that'll drop his momentum is on crashsite
Nice quads though.

Check'd, also just use grapple to be your crutch until you figure it out

I'm only pilot level 47, i have trouble with movement on maps like Colony, Crash-site and Homestead.
Also for some reason it feels like i gain no speed from sliding sometimes.

Best way to gain speed off a slide is to ; Sprint, Jump , slide

Yeah they have an chain slide mechanic built in to prevent players from slide->sprint->slide->sprint constantly. So if you try to slide too quickly after dropping a lot of momentum it will give you a slow slide rather than quick slide. Slidehopping avoids this issue. Install the speedometer mod and use hold-button crouch to prevent losing speed.

Wait, you can have mods in this game?

Gee wiss user, I dont know, it would would make you awfully retarded if they are posted right in the OP of this thread now would they. Sure hope for your self-esteem that isnt the case

>sure hope for you self-esteem that isn't the case
Lucky enough, i never had one in the first place.

Fuck this pay to win bullshit adding Jack and BT into assault they destroy everything in their path for so little and you know someone paid 10 dollos just to fucking get them both

youre just a sucker. I bet youre in an abusive relationship as well

What's a relationship?

When a pilot and a titan love eachother very much.

B-But i play Ronin
I do like his voice

It's fine to be of the homosex, user. What do you think pilots do when they feel lonely?

They play Titanfall Assault

>playing mobile shit

Right? The game is so much shittier now. You get ready for a nice match but the opponent sends out cooper first thing and you know he's a massive faggot who shelled out 10 bucks to beat people in a mobile phone game.

>implying it was ever good in first place
I still wonder why people complain about p2w shit in mobile game, p2w is exactly what are they built around

Who's your favourite factions voice lines?

ash

My drunkle Barker

mommy gates best voice

YOU KILL ME
YOU'RE BETTER
I KILL YOU
I'M BETTER

>all these incorrect opinions
OI, CUT THE CHATTAH!

>bliskfags
cooper yourself

>double kill, those are fun
Ideal for being a drunk player

>Three Scorches on War Games FD
>Not one of them stands by near the harvester
Send help.

If they hate points is that really you problem?

What Titan were you running?

>tfw no europeans play this game

There are plenty, though. There are too many goddamn Germans. First they ruined Europe, now they're ruining video games.

>germans
>bad
They used smileys a lot, granted, but French are the true cancer of europe.
>Hon Hon, sacre bleu, Je reportue deu

The game is terrible and the popular ones, for the most part, do not have so many crippling design flaws

Would you fug?

Id sexually torture her until she gives up the nerve connection to her titan so I can ride that beast into battle

How come she doesn't wear a pilot helmet? Also, what's that white fabric shit that every pilot has on their head when you pop open the helmet in MP?

None of the TFO Pilots appear to wear a helmet.

>>How come she doesn't wear a pilot helmet?
Because she isnt in combat?

To be fair, the Apex Predators don't wear helmets either. It's nothing new to TFO other than helmetless characters being playable.

No no, it's not that simple. Not only are Germans incapable of having fun, they also feel compelled to ruin everybody else's fun. You'll only ever see them use anything but CAR, R97, phase and all the what-have-yous. At least most other nationalities are capable of having fun to some degree.
Bomber Harris, do it again.

"Story" characters like the Apex Predators all have helmets, they just don't wear them outside of their Titans at all. The same can probably go for the special snowflakes in Online.

Of course, why would germans do anything other than the most numerically advantageous and efficient path of action?

>Bomber Harris, do it again.
>britaboo

No, the Predators all mount up in their Titans not wearing their helmet (except Kane).

As long as Germans get bombed, I'm happy.

Briggs doesn't either in Trial By Fire, but we all know she's incompetent so it makes sense. In the TF1 demeter intro MacAllan goes without one in his titan too, making mw think they're just not ABSOLUTELY necessary for a neural link.

>Also, what's that white fabric shit that every pilot has on their head when you pop open the helmet in MP?

So you can have a universal head underneath the helmet when they pop open. Lore wise, probably functions as high-tech balaclava that helps interface with the helmet. Not necessary to use it, considering you see multiple Pilots in TF1 and TF2 radio portraits that have visible faces.

The fact that everyone and their mother leave their titans the moment they enter the doomed state makes it so much more satisfying to cuck them out of the eject

>after being part of [tfg] for 6 hours, ive finally found another player
Hold me /tfg/

>G*rmans
>not ruining everything they touch
>irrational hatred for the French
G*rman detected, don't you have a Europe to destroy Hans?

please, not here.

>/pol/
I don't browse /pol/, Hans. You need to stop. It's time for the G*rmans to stop their conquest. Merkel will destroy Europe before she owns it, Hans.

No fuck off oyu do browse /pol/ Where else did you get that picture.

>home for the weekend
You xboners better fuck off destiny to come play tonight

My little Northstar can't be this cute

>Not pink hex

I got that picture on /k/, when we were discussing how G*rmans deny their war crimes. I like how you have not refuted any of my points though, seems like I was right, Hans.

Haven't played in about a month, still waiting for my 144hz monitor, was there any important news/developement recently, like a new map?
I did play the horde mode with a friend.

Thanks for the feeding spoon.

>was thinking of getting xbone live again to play titanfall
>remember no one ever invited me to a stack unless it had some room to spare and no one ever let me back in the new tfg group

r-ree...

Get on right fucking now nerd

maybe later, I have a load of homework to do and all you normans disappear by 9PM (PDT) anyways...

Not while I'm here user don't let those digits be left in vain

OI! PC PILOTS!! WE CAN TURN THIS happy hour AROUND, FIGHT HARDER for 30 more minutes!!!!!
tfw internet too shit to go fast with the boyssee you all in Valhalla

I have a bad feeling guys...