/owg/ - Overwatch General

RIP "BENG" Edition

>Season 6 changed a bunch of stuff that you might want to know about
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>MERCY REWORK
>You might've heard about it
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M

>What does Valkyrie's "abilities are enhanced" mean?
- full, directional flight
- resurrect cooldown resets on ult activation
- resurrect cooldown is shortened to 10s for the duration of the ult (normally 30s)
- target allies for guardian angel and healing / damage boost from further away
- the healing / damage boost beam will chain to any allies who are near your beam target (10m range)
- pistol has unlimited ammo

>JUNKERTOWN is now LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE (newest video)
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE

>What did the devs say they're working on?
- SR calculation changes
- Map voting / rotation someday
- See-through objective markers
- Solo-only queues / search preferences? Nope.

>Mercy's "Winged Victory" and Genji's "Blackwatch" skins are currently disabled (and will revert to their default skins in-game) until Blizzard patches a new voiceline bug associated with these skins
>Other skins might also be affected by this

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkertown-wasted-land

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best girl

Here comes T.Raser!

>Dva rekindled my dormant armpit fetish
Way to go Jeph

BENG!

Well that just happened....

You're a good person

BONG!

Reposting this from previous thread because I had to make fun of this idiot and I was too late.

>>make post mocking blizzard's new permaban policy
>>mfw this shows up the next day
Thanks for making my day kid. Glad you got what you deserved.

hon hon hong

Hurray for non-degenerate posting.

Why are Mei's lips so kissable?

Most bestest

Why does the streets phase of Junkertown seem so cancerous to attack?

Normally I have no issues with it, but for the last couple of games, my team (full DPS and maybe 1 support) just fail at making progress once the enemy team are set up.

She honestly seemed a bit retarded in the video. She had a cute winter outfit though

She is a retarded (and as such, non consensual for sexual purposes) fatass

Mean streets of gadgetzan

>my team (full DPS and maybe 1 support)

>you're pretty brave to come back here Junkrat
Is Junk going to get the Snu Snu

>Error: You must wait 2 minutes 55 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

I kinda want Tracer to get a skin that gives her cute animal ears.

But I also want Amelie to have one too...

no u

Werewolf tracer is a popular concept just so she can be Comtesse's rival.

>play whatever i like at the moment
>reach career high (2800, nothing to brag about but it's something)
>fill with whatever the team needs
>drop to gold
Really fires up those fucking neurons.

D.va is fine

No, he's getting the peg stick.

Are you me?

Werewolf Tracer is super cute, I hope she gets a werewolf skin next month.

I love Angela!

I want to bring her coffee at work! I want to lighten her workload by being a good lab tech for her!

Back when there was no hero limit, Tracer could have a pre-game conversation with another Tracer. It implied that Tracer has met herself in the past when her accelerator malfunctioned. Now, the relevant question is, did she have selfcest with her past self? Would her girfriend accept it or consider it cheating?

Don't play D.Va, but is good that she hasn't seemed to become dogshit thanks to the patch. Last thing this game needs is more irrelevant fucking heroes.

Hana belongs to Angela, not Sombra.

>14 self destruct kills

We've been over this a thousand times. Selfcest is like masturbation, so you aren't cheating on anyone.

I love how much damage I do now. Only thing that fucks me up is not being able to cancel boosters with primary fire. Pressing shift again doesn't feel natural to me.

Are we ever getting a non-nigger new character?

Stop pairing worst girl with Sombra, thanks.

ment for

Tracer is a thirsty dyke who travels all over the world, of course she would get lonely on long flights far away from London and her girlfriend,

Hana belongs to the old men she pleases for fortune, prestige, and fame in Hollywood and in the barracks in S. Korea.

Be honest, balance issues aside, were the micro missiles a good idea?

>playing tracer
>50 elims, gold damage
>cards says i have 70% kill participation
>8 people vote mercy who did nothing because we stomped the enemy team
>i don't even get play of the game
Fell sad

Yes. Afterall it was my idea

The missiles are irrelevant, the saving grace of D.va is the ability of shooting while boosting.

BENG will live on in our hears and reaction images

Yes but I would rather they given her the missiles, made her unable to shoot while boosting, and made DM 3 seconds long with it turning red at 1 second left.

Also my idea

Yes. What kind of mech doesn't have missiles?

The biggest problem with them is the 2 second delay between pressing E and missiles actually launching.

It lives on in my dick honestly

thank you for saving overwatch for me user

>Flights
What

>tracer could have a conversation with another tracer
CUTE

>Have DCer throw an easy win for our team
>lose 30SR

i'm so sick of this bullshit.

>paladins lets you select the modes you want to play
>overwatch doesn't
Why?

It's because this game is filled with mongs who play on wi-fi.

Is competitive fun if you have no friends?
I've only ever played arcade/quick play but I hear a lot of people saying playing solo is boring and infuriating as fuck.

dont do it

get any teammate. dont go alone on comp. at least thats one person you know will do okay with you

I didn't get the game until Winter so I missed last year's Halloween event. But would Junkenstein's Revenge even work on another map other than Eichenwalds? It looks like the event is meant to take place there as part of the story as you're defending a castle. Not sure if Junkertown would work.

>playing on wi-fi

People are absolutely this stupid. And I hate them.

I feel like meta is unironically good right now.
No complete shit characters, no absolutely op annoying fucking retarded heroes. Pretty wide choice to pick in ranked now.

If you want to destroy your sanity - then play solo.
I'm playing solo, but i have steel nerves, so i dont give a flying fuck about loses and tilt in comp.

Mercy is absolutely OP now

>last 30 seconds of match
>almost everyone grouped up for last push
>Solider/Genji/tracer gets picked fucking leaving us 5v6 before the fight has started

Every fucking time, you think in diamond this kind of shit would stop. what the fuck is wrong with you cunts.

Solo is not fun, depending on your rank it might ruin you.

She built an ice gun out of a hair dryer and some tubes

>It's a "your team is doing shit but they rag on you because you're playing support" episode

There's esports going on right now. GN Busan VS Runaway
twitch
.tv/ognglobal

Didn't feel like that on my low diamond. Well, probably they can't play her properly yet.

How do we fix Junkrat
Give him back self damage?

Story wise it wouldn't make sense anywhere but at Eichenwald. In terms of similar gameplay, there are plenty of other maps that have almost identical choke points where all they have to do is just put a gate for the AI to attack.

what if mccree had no damage fall-off on headshots

Would be awesome but not the buff I want

Just reduce his cooldowns, flashbang cd is seriously rage-inducing

what if he lewdly kissed you on the mouth

Take away the brain-dead spam they've given him with the concussion mines. If previously Junkrat didn't need much thought to just spam a single chokepoint and spam gajillion damage on those defending/attacking, now any idiot can simply press Shift twice to fuck up any DPS that tries to flank and get rid of him.

Go to sleep Taimou

Lost 4 games in a row last night. All of them in the same fashion; just getting stomped and pushed all the way back to the spawn door. Felt like my team was bronze and we were going up against top500's. All 4 games. I should have stopped at 3.

I either get good luck and solo heal a game to a steamroll, or I get some tards that try to heal with me and dps that try to tank and we just fail at everything.

They had to give her something. Sure, individually she received a buff. But when you take a step back and look at the game as a whole, the removal of her AoE rez is a monumental nerf - one of the biggest in Overwatchs history - to her effect on the game's ultimate economy.

Trading Mercy's old rez for an enemy ult can be good value. Two ults for one rez is better, three or even more ults for a rez is better still. Old hide-and-seek Mercy was powerful because she could shift the game's power dynamic with a single button press, especially if the people she was rezzing had their own ultimates ready to go against a team that have just spent some or even all of theirs.

This is the core nerf Mercy received, and Valkyrie should be at least as powerful as it is to make up for it.

quiet roastie

Goddamn it lads, why is winning impossible this season? Just lost 4 in a row. I had 3 leavers in my team in a fucking row. How do inbreak this curse? IM THE ONLY CONSTANT

Eichenwalde specifically is for Junkenstein's Revenge since thats its own story, and they're most likely bringing that back.
But maybe they'll add a new event with the same gameplay like "zomnic world outbreak" where you have to fight zomnics on other maps, like Kings Row or Hanamura.

Become a great flex picker
Truly the only way to carry

true, flashbang is so garbage for actually killing people. it's main purpose is honestly interrupting channeled shit.

there's the retarded head twirl on heroes that get stunned by it (for best example look at how zarya's model reacts to getting flashbanged)

it doesn't stop momentum so half the time when you stun tracer or genji you still have to perform some mad flick to actually hit them during the stun

Are you CHAD enough to walk up to Lucie Pohl as Genji in a suit and hand her a box of Swiss chocolate?

This user was.

Played zenny all my games due to lack of healers. Ended most games with 2-3 golds. I don't know what the cuck else to do to win games. Racking up losses is demoralizing

It's not. I tried the flexing meme and if anything flexing is worse because the shit you have to flex to, healer/tank, is more dependent on your team's competence than DPS.

So are they ever going to fix this?

>Pick Genji
>Run headfirst at the enemy player
>Use your basic ability on an 8 second cooldown that stops the enemy from being able to land any attacks whatsoever on you
>Spam projectiles that covers your entire field of view
>Use your gigantic gapcloser and double jumps that allows you to chop even airborne targets into sushi and kill them
>"Psssh... nothin personell, kid"
So this is what it's like to play the highest skillcap hero in the game...

Flashbang is great for killing shit, it is just very inconsistent.

>that stops the enemy from being able to land any attacks whatsoever on you
winston? zarya m1? mei m1? being behind him?