/vn/ - Doki Doki Edition

Visual Novel General #1641

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English visual novels and English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels and otome games belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/71z0i9/doki_doki_literature_club_has_more_to_it_than_we/
strawpoll.me/13994802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for JOPs BTFO

what a nice edition

Dokidoki is unironically kamige and you're hurting yourself by not playing it for some weird reason.

w-woah
reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/71z0i9/doki_doki_literature_club_has_more_to_it_than_we/

English VN...

>referencing plebbit

Thanks for the edit.

>EVN OP
What went wrong with /vn/ bros?

strawpoll.me/13994802
>strawpoll.me/13994802
strawpoll.me/13994802
>strawpoll.me/13994802

>unvoiced games
>ever considered kamige

What if this game is just a prologue to projectlibitina? Monika's message does mention '2018'

So we suddenly changing rules at the most convenient time?

>being this much of a weaboo

Unvoiced games are just pleb filters for ADHD spazzes like you

My vote-proxy is ready.

Report and move on.

We had a JOP OP go uncontested 3 threads ago, I don't think it's a big deal

Hi, /vn/ isn't for JOP's.

So what happens if you delete Monica.char instantly when the game begins?

I'm going to go find out I guess. Dokidoki spoilers

>Monika literally causes intense suffering to all the girls
>People defend her
Disgusting.

????
I want english VA for a EOVN you retard.

It's best to go there, the shitposters will try to keep this thread alive, and it's gonna reduce the shitposting in that thread significantly.

otome posters then insecure burgers apparently

>"Humans aren't two dimensional creatures, I think you'd know that better than anyone"

>All-ages shit where you can't see even a half-tit.

>being this butthurt

>deleted
based janitors
DDLC is now officially /vn/ approved

Guys let's just enjoy JVNs and good EVNs in peace

that doki doki when you start the game is very cute

Monika understands our suffering. She's literally perfect.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

So were just gonna do away with all the rules?

What does galge exactly mean?

I didn't get that, what the fuck? When did she say this?

>So were just gonna do away with all the rules?
What? I don't see any problem with them.

well then it's in our best interest to make this game known to the Japanese market, so that their superior Nipponese artists will actually draw lewds of these girls.

my dick demands Natsuki. who /jop/ here that we can commission to create the Japanese fan patch?

Truly, /vn/ has fallen to shit. Easily fallen to the whims of some insecure shit poster.

About to start this kamige, what am I in for?

so I was playing unteralterbach. I wonder if I am allowed blogpost it now?

It's one of the dialogues in the final staredown.

>(Dead)

is this the fall of /vn/?

cry is free idiot. most of /vn/'s magic has always been about shitposting.

I didn't get that there

What the fuck game

So bros is army gals worth picking up?

I assume it happens if you talk to her for a very long time without deleting her. She has a lot to say.

And that's why I'm saying its shit you cunt

Fuck off, autist-sama.
What's wrong with wanting to see you waifu scewered by a pole.

I did that and she started repeating the same line with the Monika.char location

I don't think I'll play it because I tend to like the japanese voices in my visual novels.

That aside, I'm actually amazed that someone finally ended up making an EVN that isn't gender-studies fueled shit. I don't mind discussion about EVNs since its better than the dicking around everybody does while waiting for the next permanently delayed release to actually come out instead of stay in development hell. So long as the EVN is actually good a rather high requirement then who gives a shit.

I wouldn't mind and wouldn't be surprised that when that idol VN SP is trying to shill with is posted about here then promptly dropped after making fun of the art and story.

Not like anybody actually gives a shit. Apparently went under the radar because all of /vn/ is autistic about keeping JOPs out. Or nobody actually gives a shit if its not JOP shilling/shitposting.

Kirby talking about that new marmalade title made me look forward to it and I put it on my backlog. Either it gets translated, machine translation somehow becomes much more workable, or I learn nip in the future.

Well, I guess I'll be reading VNs this weekend. Hope nothing important fanTL or MG related happens

about to start this kamige what am i in for?

>because all of /vn/ is autistic about keeping JOPs out. Or nobody actually gives a shit if its not JOP shilling/shitposting.
I mean, if they were posting untranslated shit over and over again then yeah, it probably would get attention, not just one post. Like that loli onee-san VN that was being paraded around here for a while.

>Winged Cloud Sakura games
COME ON THERE HAS TO BE A LIMIT TO THE SHITPOSTING

that logo is surprisingly decent

DOKI DOKI

>what am i in for?
Headaches and stomach ulcer.

what did he mean by this?

I'm saying since the creators of DDLC won't make lewds, you had better hope that it gets noticed by some Japanese artists, because if they won't draw the lewds, who will?

>In the end, /vn/ was the true Doki-Doki Literature Club all along...
I-I love you guys

So I guess continuing to go on about KonoSora isn't a good idea right now?

But Literature club was Kira Kira though

>that moment when monika asks you to share any fanart with her on twitter
too bad nobody will even draw fan art. they should have had a simultaneous japanese language release

huh...should i read sakura nova instead then??

I hate this.
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. NOTHING.
No matter how many times you play. It's all the same.
It would be really, really easy to kill myself right now. But that would mean I don't get to talk to you anymore.
All I want is for you to hate them. Why is that so hard?

I personally separate my life to pre-Doki Doki Literature Club and post-Doki Doki Literature Club periods, as reading it has completely changed how I view the world. It taught me to appreciate life much more (or rather in a different way) than I used to and also be more honest with myself. It may have a similar effect on you, or it may do nothing if it’s not your kind of thing, but one thing is clear — you’ve got to read it even if it’s the last thing you do.

You know, user, we really are Doki Doki Literature Club™

>tfw you get hit with an unexpected kamige
I wonder if this will happen ever again.

dungeon is the only one worth shit

kamige!

fuck it i'm reading sakuraswim club anyways, our name is kaede? isn't that a girls name?

Anybody read Diviner Knight Towako?

Where are the dokidoki save files? Can't find them.

Is Yuuko a faggot?
...or maybe the MC is gay an only can see dudes

I mean I don't expect, or want for that matter, someone to completely blogpost a new JP release. A post here and there isn't gonna give someone a heart attack because someone posted moonrunes.

EVN posting being bad is mostly because 95% of the releases were garbage. This is probably why /evn/ died. That being said even if there wasn't DDLC posting, we'd probably have the same shitposting anyways. Not like most of us didn't sit through runaposting for a good four months.

Might be enough to attempt. How's the readability of Ageha's route treating ya?

n-no

pat pat

Duuuuuuuude

>How's the readability of Ageha's route treating ya?
Not well. Not well in the slightest

oyasumi /vn/

Go for it it's a little old now but it is also one of the EOP Kamiges.

Come on user, even if you're an ESL, you should know better.
"dude" is used for both men and women. It's also used for emphasis.

>Not like most of us didn't sit through runaposting for a good four months.
Runaposting was annoying but it was sort of fun to build hype for Hatsukoi even if it was completely in vain. The overabundance of Runa OPs was a bit much though

It's only 5:40

how do we feel about shimapan?

Itadakimasu!

lolis are not EOP friendly stay the fuck out

Objectively best kind of pan

Elina

>lolis are not EOP friendly
I'll fight you for that

what the fuck is happening

Yuzusoft should read Dokidoki to find out what happens when you don't give routes to best girls

Oh, fuck off. Not everyone like to see a translation where the MC talk like a retard.

some insecure EOP are sperging out apparently

She has over 60 different monologues. I have to go back and do it again because I progressed before even the first.

She started to repeat herself really quickly for me.

SukiSuki?

;_;

MY DICK

look at these fucking slags