Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Superconductor is better than sex.

I want to marry The Red Prince!

Sebille is best girl.

Asking again, how do I build a Scoundrel character and how do I build a Two-Handed fighter

Just started this game.
What are the considered the good party members?

I currently have red prince and Fane. Started as Ifran.

>Spend 3 hours trying to save dwarf
>He shows me his secret stash
>E I G H T gold
Fucking worth it.

All are good. Pick your own poison and whom do you like the most.

>clears the necrofires in the second room
>had to fucking wait for tornado (10 turns cooldown(!)) because fuck using bless
>kills two revenant assholes on the second floor
>THEY RESPAWNED IN ANOTHER ROOM
no
no fuck this
fuck this place
fuck arx
fuck this game
how is this fun

>charm a big guy
>he resurrects your party members instead of his clay soldiers

People here will shit on the females, but they're really not bad at all. Beast might be the best companion though

Both are DPS characters really. Tell us about your idea.

Am I missing anything major by just killing Advocate on sight? I generally don't do demonic pacts.

Can I bring dead npcs back to life somehow?

For two-handed mostly focus on strength, occasionally some wits so you won't get your armor eaten up before your turn. Then max warfare, as it gives more damage than maxing the weapon skill. Two points in polymorph can be worth it for tentacle and wings.Opportunist and executioner are good talents.

No clear idea ,just generic Rogue/Fighter types
not sure what to put my points into

Nothing really. Besides you have to if you want to open the vaults.

I want to try pyro
Should I go pure build or mix it with something else?
I was thinking taking poly lvl2 for the wings but that's it pretty much

Patrician taste, both of you.

The loot scaling really kicks it up around level 16-17 and it's sort of killing the game for me. I hope they fix it soon, because talking to a vendor anywhere is the best place to get gear, other than finding a library in an equivalent leveled area and abusing lucky charm.

>Scoundrel
>Scoundrel/Dual Wielding (Necro would be a good second skill)
>Warfare
>Warfare/Two Handed (Went with Geo for Earthquake and more armour, do what you want. Poly seems to be popular)

Okay. What does a good party comp look likes. In DivOS, I had 2 mages fire/earth, lightning/wind, 1 2H damage and 1 tanker.

Also if I make them change class when getting them to join me, does it make them subpar or do their starting traits/stats change accordingly.

the advocate tells you about the nameless isle if you do the shit he asks, which is an achievement
if you don't care about cheevos, then no

That's the most common type of build and works just fine. Just can also respec later on so it's not a big deal
Their stats change accordingly

So what's the deal with Malady, why does she need a god to help her? I started skipping shit at bloodmoon island

Does anybody feel like the separate armors kind of stifles party comps? Feels like it'd be useless adding a wizard instead of a ranger when I have two frontline fighters because he'd have his own separate health bar to work though in order to be useful.

>Make attar of the black rose and drink it
>respec once
>the "permanent" buff is gone for good
why bother using it

I played DivOS before the Rogue class was added and if I were to add in a Rogue. Which one should I replace? The extra mage or the 2H? Because I am not sure where a Rogue can be fitted into the party.

Like a backstabbing melee character? (I recall those were OP as fuck in DivOS but I didn't try them)

Or like a Green arrow kinda character who does CC with his/her arrow in place of the second mage.

>drink that shit
>get oneshot by the drillworm
>it's gone
Swen why

How can mages even compete against lategame warfare 2handers/rogues? Adrenaline + onslaught is completely busted, and I reckon scoundrel/warfare rogues absolutely obliterate everything lategame as well. Meanwhile, mages use their cooldowns and do fuckall damage without Savage Sortilege

Am I supposed to focus my party setup on one type of damage rather than trying to mix 'em? Might be the reason why I'm fucking up so bad most of the time.

I should really make it a habit to click on the portraits instead of the models. This has fucked me way too many times.

What's the use of these two items? The first one is not the one that goes to the Armour of the Eternals.

Is putting points in hunstman worth it or are warfare and ranged better?

Woke up this mornin' in a sweat. Can't get that thing out of my mind

Where is Eder now?

Oops, I meant Enrage, not Adrenaline

>not having 70% crit chance at 10 wit without any buffs

2h knight, rogue , what would fill the other roles? I want a fane necro and a ranger but is that going to be viable?

The other mage. The way the armor system works is that debuffs don't work if the unit has the respective armor left, so it encourages skewing your damage output and disables to either physical or magical. And since magic damage types have specific resistances, physical damage is generally the go-to option.

HEAR YE HEAR YE

QUEEN JUSTINIA EXECUTES TWO DOZEN NOBLEMEN FOR INSUBORDINATION

>tfw you have a two slotted amulet and 20% crit chance from a weapon

How do I do this fucking pipe puzzle in the tomb? I've made all the connections and put blessed blood in to the grate, but now the blessed fire isn't fucking working. What?

DOUBT IT, NOW THAT THEY'VE GOT THAT HELLACIOUS GENERAL IN CHARGE

Burning Voidwoken. The stink upsets me and I don't know why.

what do dey coll er?

the axe?

I know people shit on mixed damage parties, but having a good selection of heals is very nice early game.

For Fane, necro/summoner and ranger/pyro maybe (I just fucking love the trap)

WHAT DO 'EY CALL 'ER
HE' AX?

Buying or selling?

WELL YE COULD BE A DWERF, FER STARTARS

THE 'AMMER

>tfw kinda want to fuck Alice Alicesion

Necro is not good as a primary skill, it's primarily a secondary support skill, go either warfare/necro or summoning/necro

HEAR YE HEAR YE BISHOP ALEXANDER SLANE BY SECRETS

TRADING

LEAVING

I'd rather keep my shining light

YUP YUP

Can you do anything about her?

CAPEETAL

CAPITAL

KEEP TALKING DWARF AND YOU'LL E'D UP EATIN' SAWDUS' FRO' A CELL FLOA

Yeah, you can re-kill her.

YOU EATIN ANY OF YER OWN FISH

WELL MAYBE IF DWARFS DIDN'T EAT SO MUCH

MUCH BUSINESS TODAY?

BY THE HAZING OF THE SHADE I'LL KILL YOUR SHINING LIGHTS!
I'LL KILL YOUR SHINING LIGHTS!!

What civics to get in a double lone wolf?
Lucky charm? Persuasion?

HEAR YE HEAR YE, QUEEN JUSTINIA EXECUTES TWO DOZEN NOBLEMEN FOR INSUBORDINATION

You're being a right pain...

Throw a pyramid to the other side of the force field.

HEAR YE HEAR YE

DIVINE ORDAH TO MARCH AGAINST THE ANCIENT EMPIAH

SMELLS WORSE OVER HERE THAN A DOZEN ROTTEN EGGS DROPPED INTO A VAT FULLA VINEGAR

So what happens if you manage to kill dallis and/or her fuckbuddy on the boat? Does the game just ignore it and go on or does the plot change in some minor way?

GOT WORD FROM THE FACTORY THAT ANOTHA BOAT WENT DOWN
THINGS AIN'T LOOKIN' GOOT

You can't, they flee
I cheated-engine my way to that end

Persuasion and a designated looter with charm would be optimal, but it's annoying as fuck to switch between chars all the time

Should I be level 8 before fighting alexander or what? I feel like i'm missing xp.

Lame. Do they at least express some kind of shock at being bested there?

They cant. Honestly magic is weak as crap. Warfare, Scou, Ranger, Poly and Necro have the best most reliable CC/Debuffs/DPS in the game. Physical is also easier to deal than magic, costs less generally and deals more damage.

Obviously the armor system is a major problem, but you also have others like the fact physical damage is just strength or finesse based. While magic is elemental. Your Geo/Pyro is not doing much damage because he has to split his points between two schools of magic with their own magic damage increases. A 2hander can max warfare and get all his damage from the one school. The only magic thats good is either buffs, so the armor system isnt playing against you, or summoning.

And in the ultra rare situation of a physical immune enemy; rangers and 2handers deal a metric fuckton of magic damage anyway if you want them to. So the idea of having any magic DPS is just a massive gimping.

Is it viable to have a 2h user in a magic primary party? I mean where would it even fit in, given the armor system?

Give them a staff.

Is Lucky Charm good?

In theory he'll be useful against mages with low physical armor

In practice he'll spend forever slapping physical armor and they will die to magic before you get through it

Wait, why the fuck did nobody ever tell me about the fact you can use ooze barrels on weapons for a little bit of poison damage?

More like in practice he'll do more damage than two mages combined, and look good while doing it

Yes, but it only works on 1 char.

You can use the bottles of poison too.

It should be done at level 6 or 7.

I turned lv8 during the fight and i thought i'd done everything

i've heard of some people being lv8 though

>Enemy charms my bonewidow

>Why the fuck did Larian not explain [mechanic]
Because fuck you that's why

>look good while doing it
Dwarfs look so fucking swag in that fancy armor and their 2hander blade grip

Can someone help me out? My Red Prince seems to be bugging out

Basically when it's his turn, it'll skip him, not while he's stunned or anything like that, and it'll go to someone else's turn. Though the turn order list at the top will be placed on Red Prince as if it's his turn but it'll be somebody else.
Can anyone explain or help? Thanks

Redpill me on lucky charm. Is it actually good?

after getting out of the island and reading a lot on the internet, I realized that the meme of a full physical or full magical party is not so bad as it looks. I will go for a full physicial damage party. Suggestions on my party composition?:

warrior, rogue, ranger, summoner
warrior, warrior, ranger, ranger
warrior, rogue, ranger, ranger
warrior, warrior, ranger, summoner

I will put some points in support skills like wings, tentacles, restoration (althought necro looks better) haste, fortity or mend armor. Some advice will be welcome. Also, if I go 2 warriors, should I go 2H and Sword and SHield or both 2H or both S&S or a mix?

So Mage only for CC and not damage?

Because poison is bad versus undead, and there's a lot of undead

Yeah, I was lvl 8, but I cleared pretty much all quests, killed the dragon and hunted down every single magister and silent monk.

i guess that's one advantage mega incarnate has over bone widow
it doesn't have zero magic armor

also lots more attacks, aoes, knockdowns, ranged, the ability to do magic damage, a special ability relevant to the element

and you can refill their armor/ magic armor for 1 ap

>killed the dragon
You monster.

Warrior Warrior Warrior Warrior

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

warrior, summoner, ranger, geomancer with support spells from other spellschools