/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Nu-male edition

Died alone >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>bullying Mensis nerds
This doesn't seem right. Then again they've all been slow walking edgelords so maybe they have it coming

Those are terrible shirts.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bloodborne. The story is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical lovecraft most of the ideas will go over a typical player's head. There's also Micolash's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from his literature; Definitive Proof Its Pronounced Kosm, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ideas, to realise that they're not just ideas- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bloodborne truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Yharnamite's existential catchphrase "I’ll mess up your brain," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Miyazaki’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>played through this game 3 times
>Eileen just died on me for the first time

I-I'm getting too old to be the hoonter of hoonters ;__;

Is there a hunter that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Younger Madara? Let alone defeat him. Im not talking about Bolt Paper Untricked Hunter Axe Whistle Madara. Im not talking about Fire Paper Tricked Hunter Axe Madara either. Hell, im not even talking about Arcane Tricked Hunter Axe Whistle Madara with Beast Pellet and NPC Hunter Infinite Ammo (with BMA on every shot and base damage equivalent fo 50Bloodtinge), equipped with his Whistle, a Blacksky Eye, control of the Augur of Ebrietas and Call Beyond with Maria's blood transfused in him so he's sustained by the dream and can perform blood incineration while being an expert in Rallying and Quickening.

>Arcane Tricked Hunter Axe
>with Beast Pellet
That doesn't work.

Methinks it was supposed to be Empty Phantasm Shell

It would work for him you fucking faggot

No, it wouldn't.

>implying Younger Madara cares about game ''''''mechanics''''''

I once saw him kill three Yharnam shadows with a blunderbuss, a fucking blunderbuss

lol that birb is gay

God I hope that's Jessica Clements' shower

Rom is still just as obnoxious as I remember.

Captain Salazar?

Fashion tips please my guys
in game, not irl

Whothewhatnow.

>that feel when beast form does not inherit hair colour

wear your favorite set pieces

Foreign set it is then

Are you me?

Hi me

I'm gonna stop for now, Sapper. Thanks for the company.

Thanks to you for the runs, see you around

lmao how the fuck is transformation recoil even real just embrace the beast plague and control it

Archibald is Tesla

Darkbeasts are an engineered superweapon against the Kin

The Embrace Rune is the key to controlling beasthood

Foreign chest piece goes with everything desu. Foreign chest with Hunter's arms/leg/head is 10/10 fashion and available 2 minutes into the game.

Crumpled yharnam hat

SEGALT IS PENIS

Why the fuck is flat arc secondary so rare in isz fuck

There was one point where I farmed it with a friend a few hours a day for over a week
Not one flat arcane secondary abyssal

I have seen 2 OoS already and not 1 with flat arc it's infuriating. It's like I'm in Loran

>bl31 invading in the woods
>not getting anything
Am I doing something wrong or is it just dead hours?

Dead Hours

It's Monday dude. Most of the players are at school or work

I deleted this character after I got this gem months ago, and just today have I decided to make a new BLT build

You have far better options than the very generic looking Hunter's gloves and legs. Definitely not 10/10

Gonna post some gems that made me want to explode when I got them

Boys why does the op say that converted weapons should be lost? I mean i'd put two cold abyssals from the elder anyway, so is there a reason why one of them should come from isz instead of two ihyll ones?

Ouch I'm sorry

Fuckkkkkk that one hurts

Now for some good/weird gems I've found

Very nice

Perfection.

Second last one

And done, those are some of the cooler ones I have

Bonus

That one is quite interesting

Elemental secondaries are out of effect in Ihyll

Very fast lotte running at very high speed

Great, the thread starts off by some retard spamming useless gems

No one else seemed to mind, I already stopped though, sorry my friend

Ignore him.

>posting content relevant to the game is bad
Let me guess, waifu posting is okay though?

>inb4 shitposter-kun and that person are the same

They are, see used pic

I don't think shitposter-kun plays the game

Perhaps someone would be interested in sinister spelunk? I kinda had an urge to do that since someone mentioned last thread that they have different enemy pools so there are higher chances of encountering weird stuff.

He did but now doesnt

No he didn't. Trust me.

VERY angery hunter rheeing at incredible hihg volume

Sure.

Wasn't he that hacker Anel a few months ago?

Nah, it was debunked

Subarashii.
Glyph: 7dwuxax2
Pass: dawn
If anyone else wants to join the sinister loran spelunk, feel free to do so.

Spamming useless gems/images is fine with you guys? So you wouldn't mind me using this thread for my Bloodborne-rock collection then?

He shitposts about game mechanics too, so he probably played the game at least once, probably a dsg fag that started to shitpost here since he was ignored there

oh man after watching lore videos for bloodborne after my first play through I love this game even more.

I love japanese game devs. holy fuck this whole world. god damn

I LOVE BLOODBORNE

He shitposts on /dsg/ when he isn't here so

L1 had neither pre-area nor pre-boss side rooms, main level was also short as fuck with only a couple of bell maidens and doggos, so far pretty disappointing. Boss was hotdog.

If you paint up some rocks in a bloodborne style I'd love to see them

It also let's you have 2 invaders in your world

Powerful NPC hunters wtf?
Need to run one offline

who here /sweatyclothes/?

I shower at least once a day thanks

Yharnamite hat and nothing else here

I think he's the enb poster

Yeah, was posting to see if anyone could verify

L2 also didn't have any side areas. Main area was also fucking short. It had those oil crawling zombies which aren't particularly rare, kin coldblood 11 and the double
L3 had Lost Beast Claws in main dungeon treasure area that connects to the pre-boss door, kin blood 12, bunch of coldblood flowers and this ancient pthumerian arc that defies the very laws of physics with its non-euclidean existance, truly a nightmarish sight.
No invaders or L4, sadly. Sorry I wasted your time, Hibiki, that was not particularly exciting.

It's cool, I had some fun.

Lol nice

Who do you think are the best bbgers to spelunk with

Please dont.

Rom is the easiest boss in the game, in my humble opinion. Kite his stupid spider friends away and sprint when he telegraphs his meteors, get in afterwards and do your damage and play keep-away. It's piss-easy.

Tbqh the shit poster. I don't think I've ever seen him die while farming with me.

A wolve in UCW just dropped this blue Medecine that the choir uses. What does this mean? Did the beasts fuck up the choir? Or did they kill the researchers after those that could fight the beasts abandoned the UCW?

____me___

What movie is this?

Momma I think
Same director as the new It movie

Never said he was hard, just annoying to fight.

How'd you know he is the shitposter, unless this post itself is not an elaborate shitpost?

I have yet to see It 2017, though I hear nothing but good things

One of the best films I've seen this year
Top 10 in this current decade when it comes to horror imo

I'll agree with you on that. It is an obnoxious boss battle, and you'd think they'd come up with a better design for a boss that's also such a central figure in the story

Albatross, Clarence, Lotte, Yuria, Eggnog, Natalya, Eden, and Hibiki come to mind

imagine the succ

I may have to go, then. I love good horror movies. Not as much as bad horror movies, mind you, but I do still love 'em

Those wolves are choir members that turned into those wolves
Blue eyes are sign of high insight