Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/
strawpoll.me/14017926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone play with me... i mmade a lobby under ayylmao lobby. havent even started the game yet.

Second for Elves are cuties!

brainlet
Repeating my question from the previous thread: Is the Demon (Adramalich) just waifuing Lohse? Also what happens when you let him help her in the final fight.

>havent even started the game yet.
Play the fucking game

any difference siding with sallow/alex?
dont wanna split with my scion elf waifu

Don't judge me, first time creating a general

*gently caresses your arm*

I'm about to begin the fight with Alexander for the ship, is this a "point of no return" thing or can I continue to finish the remaining quests at the island after the battle?

Any point going back and killing all the Lone Wolves after sneaking Pyramiding Sahelia out?

Give me the id
or else

i started the game already i just want to give the opportunity to other people to also create a character of their liking and not be forced to play a preset one.

You can finish the remaining quests. The point of no return is a quite explicit dialogue with an NPC in which you say "yes I am ready to leave the island" or something along those lines - you even get a warning before it.

am i required to kill saheila to get past this first section of fort joy? I mean thee door guarded by these guards

So, are these boots completely useless or what? Should I just sell them?

steamcommunity.com/id/
ayyylmao7524
/

>tactician mode
>ship fight at the end of act 1
>rogue dies before i can even get a turn
epic simply epic

>brainlets who can't even read a journal entry

The lobby id, fellow brainlet

ENDING SPOILERS:
Which one did you like best?
strawpoll.me/14017926
strawpoll.me/14017926
strawpoll.me/14017926

Best prince

ayy lmao lobby

Help. I don't understand.

What on earth would require you to kill Saheila? My best guess is you're playing as Ifan and have gotten the 'orders' to kill her?

No, you can choose not to kill her for one thing and secondly there's like 8 different ways out of the fort anyway and going through the front gate is like the last one you'll stumble across unless you really like triggering combat against non-hostile guards for some reason.

can you remove runes or are they one time use

No, I mean the server id, so I can join from gog

>Pick lucky charm as my starting civic
>Just reached level 3
>Have found like 4 fucking rings and stolen another 4.
>Whole party is decked out in rings and free magic armor and free skills.
This is fun

There's an entire quest / journal entry devoted to the cursed "Tyrant" set. The TLDR is that all the items are cursed unless worn as a set.

reusable

I like Sharing the Source best. Lucian proved to be a murderous dictator who rules through lies and fear tossing innocent people in the dumpster for his own goals so he shouldn't rule again. Becoming divine fixes nothing and voidwoken keep eating people anyway.

>Fane - Pyro/Geo/Shield posion paladin
>Beast - Dual wielding axes + water/aero magic dwarf shaman.
>Sebille as generic elf ranger piece of shit.
>Lohse as summoner with probably a little bit of everything else.

Y/N?

maybe I'm a dummy, but how do you get past that door to the other side of the island to get to the hideout that the elf you save from the ghetto recommends you go to? Is there another way to get there?

27X2KYE6DVA8PC

sorry

Goddamnit, I usually don't give a fuck about it, but this game is blueballing me hard.
>Playing male lizard
>Get to tavern
>Get to spend the night with a cute female lizard
>Get fucked in the ass instead

I'm the only one to blame, I think I should have seen it coming. But even though my guy had sex, I still feel like I was fucked over. For some reason this triggers me.
Is there a single lizard girl I can bed without consequences in this game?

Oh I see, thank you. I was about to sell them to Zaleskar. Good thing I didn't.

>be a scalyfag
>cant even live out your fantasies in a videogame
I would feel for you if you werent an absolute degenerate. The answer is yes if you are The Red Prince

The red prince can sleep with the prostitute without trouble

>Playing Ifan as a frontline 1h+shielder
>skeleton outside the joy gives me a crossbow
FREE gold?

How do I open another mod with the editor?

Let me tell you something about level scaling

one more spot if anyone wants to come

>>Fane - Pyro/Geo/Shield posion paladin
Yes, but just make sure you're going Wand / Shield and using INT scaling spam the "centered on me" aoe skills from Geo and Pyro and just be an annoying tanky ass.

>Beast - Dual wielding axes + water/aero magic dwarf shaman.
This doesn't work. In case you haven't played a DOS game before hybridizing your offensive stats (as in STR/INT, FIN/INT or STR/FIN) is the quickest and most efficient way to fuck up your character - doubly so in DOS2 thanks to the armor system. Hydro and Aero are really mage trees so if you want to be an INT scaling melee equip him with a Staff and play like a melee mage. Alternatively if you want the berserker feel build STR and go a combination of Warfare and Necro. People like to throw around how Dual Wielding is useless but it's alright - it just doesn't really hold a candle to 2H damage thanks to crits but it can work on a Dwarf if you get Parry Master and be a wonky sort of dodge-tank thing.

>Sebille as generic elf ranger piece of shit.
Good, first actual build you have that should work regardless. Just remember to splash Scoundrel, Pyro, Poly etc. for utility as Huntsman is pretty self-sufficient but likes mobility and buffs.

>Lohse as summoner with probably a little bit of everything else.
Everything else includes being a Rogue and a Fighter which you haven't explicitly mentioned so you'll probably want to avoid doing "everything". Summoning can work on pretty much any character but given your team comp I'd move the Hydro / Aero utility and healing to Lohse and make beast more of a defined melee character with Warfare etc.

Anyone? Please? I'm not that far yet to test it myself and this is really important.

Couple of questions:
1. Do mods disable achievements?
2. Can I play co-op with a friend of mine who got his copy from GOG if I got mine from Steam?

That bow is very powerful. You are missing out.

Yes it'll change the portrait regardless

Yes and yes

Yes but you can turn off Light Shadows in the graphics menu, then use the mirror, the dots will not show up/go away, and then you can turn the option on again.

how do I get shield SLICE to do hella damage?

>That fucking fight in the portal of dreams

There's tons. All exits from the prison end up in approximately the same area.

There's 2 exits from in the underground prison area - 1 exit over the cliffs where the Teleportation glove quest takes you and 3 exits through the Magister populated areas.

Just explore the fort and remember to read your journal - there should be multiple entries detailing "there could be a way out of the fort if I ~x~".

Also Amyro is telling you to go to the elven people to send help for Sahela - this isn't until Act 1 is over and you're off the island anyway. Pretty much every exit takes you to the Seeker camp though - which is your next HUB area after you escape Fort Joy, but before you leave the island.

>yes and yes
Damn it I really wanted to get the mod that prevents skill bar clutter. Oh, well.

The set is pretty shit and by the time you complete it it's already almost obsolete anyway - plus you have to replace the entire set at once if you wear it because removing even one item brings all the curses back.

I'd advise against wearing it unless you've had absolutely trash luck in finding Fighter gear.

I'm at nameless isle right now- are there supposed to be events at each alter? The first three I did had little events where I had to give up some source for them. Then I found the back door to the temple but decided to go back and finish everything and now it just tells me there is a moon or sun on the alters without any kind of events playing

>[MYSTIC] lets you be a jedi
I love this. My favorite part was when the mind-controlled dwarves tried to ambush me and I could spook the mind-controller. How are the other tags? [SCHOLAR] is pretty good too.

It does sell for a nice lump sum of gold though, so I usually go looking for it just so I can buy things when I sail into Driftwood

Dagger scoundrel/war/poly
2hand warfare/scou/poly
hunt/war/poly
aero/hydro

Why even care about achievements?

I havn't played the first game but I just started 2. Basically I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing build/stat/party wise but I'm having fun.

Is this normal? I feel like later in the game I'm gonna get assraped because of my poor decision making. For example I picked the dwarf origin character Beast and made him into a Ranger.
After some research I realised that's probably the worst class to give him.

I am literally autistic and get 100% of the achievements of any game I buy on steam. Don't judge me too harshly I am not proud of it its just an obsession.

>Bone Widow gets entangled
>burrow still works
This is the most broken thing in game, isn't it?

>it's a stealth mission episode

pls respond

Bone widow isnt even all that once rogues and hunters get rolling.

I hope you put points into Huntsman for highground advantage

>AI perfectly positions itself so your rogue can't get a backstab in

the underground prison with the entrance next to the shrine right? Is there another underground prison? Because this one looks like a dead end, a door that's locked and a room full of magisters ready to kick my ass.

does lohse not get sent into the hall of echoes when other characters do when she's the avatar? i have her as a companion and she won't stop bitching about the gods hate her

>After some research I realised that's probably the worst class to give him.
Please don't be like 99% of sperglords here and ruin the game for yourself by just reading up on all the min-max shit before actually playing the game yourself.

Pretty much any race and any origin character can be any class - their initial stats are adjusted to suit and while some of the starting classes are hot garbage - it's not enough of a setback to make the game unbeatable.

You literally get free unlimited respecs from the end of Act 1 onward so there's no reason to not experiment and play around with stuff.

Besides, a lot of the nuance as to why min-maxed shit work (like how you stack Scoundrel + Warfare instead of Scoundrel + Dual Wielding) on Rogues will not really have much of an impact if you haven't played around with the alternatives before-hand and seen what the differences are.

YOU, IT IS YOU, I HAVE FOUND YOU, VERMIN

there are 4 pyramids this time? I just got captured by 4 void bugs in wrecker cave, and i went to use a pyramid to bring 2 people together and it gave me an option for 4 pyramids

did I miss some? I got 2 on the boat

You get the other ones later

>force out an opportunity atackso it turns to the side
>teleports behind it
>nothin personnel, Swen!

One is in Ryker's hidden stash, and I forgot the other. Don't leave the driftwood chapter until you got all four.

You need to play multiplayer for the other two

bloodmoon isle archives
stonegarden graveyard manor basement

>you teleport them away from the wall and backstab them anyway

I wish dual wielding axes as a battle mage was viable.

What a bummer

This is the only game I've played where I don't even feel bad after cheesing the fuck out of fights. It actually feels rewarding because it took a good bit of planning and some clever use of terrain and other resources.

There's only 1 underground prison and you can get into it from the entrance by the shrine, a cave on the Eastern side of the island and a tunnel entrance on the beach where you meet the madman eating corpses.

The Houndmaster fight (at the dead end) is quite difficult, but going through the big locked door doesn't trigger any fights initially and you can explore a bit. There's a room with a group of dogs and some branching dialogue if you have Pet Pal for free exp and a little loot as well.

You can complete Withermoore's quest through in this area without too much trouble and there's 3 exits from the area - one taking you upstairs out into the courtyard, one an exit out of the prison via water and one through a bloody butchers room which includes another pretty managable fight.

>Playing the game the way it's intended is cheesing
Only cheesing you should feel bad about is teleportation shenanigans.

Just go Warfare + Necro + Geo if you want that feel.

Warfare is pretty self-explanatory with mobility, CC and Enrage for big crit turns. Necro has healing from damage and skills like living on the edge / death wish for that berserker feel and Geo has a few spells that have that melee-caster feel while still basically being a fighter / tank skillset.

Run this on a Dwarf and pick up Parry Master and you have a pretty survivable melee fighter / caster - they just won't be gimping themselves by running INT.

>Hit Act 2
>Can't get past the loading screen

There's like 7 or 8 oil and poison barrels laying around in that area. My favorite thing to do is talk to Alexander with one character while another runs around the area collecting them all and placing them around him in a big circle. Then I detonate them with my fire mage and destroy all his magic armor while bathing the entire ground area in flames.

>teleportation shenanigans.
If alexander is gonna be a bitch and switch teleport with my marksman to lowground, I'm gonna teleport him right back down again

The only way I managed to win that fight is tp'ing up behind the wizard and turtling close to the broken bridge.
I tp'd the Gheist down to the ground, which made him unable to pathfind back to my party.
Once the worm showed up I hid behind a small piece of wall and let the magisters fight it while I took out the ranged units.
Once I killed everyone I took out the Gheist with AoE spells.
Honestly, the Gheist being able to kill your dudes in one turn is ridiculous.

Enjoy it. Learn from it. You'll need it more in future encounters.

>I'd advise against wearing it unless you've had absolutely trash luck in finding Fighter gear.
Those boots I found is the best piece of footgear I have currently, and my warrior needs more movement speed in combat, badly. Anyway, are the other pieces of the set inside the same map, the Hollow Marshes?

What the purpose of this plate?

The tyrant helmet is pretty nice though, for some reason wearing it without the rest of the set doesnt give bad modifiers, only "hot", and it allows you to suck source and if you do that a few times it turns into a really good gimmick item since it gives u the damage sharing chain spell, the set itself is shit tho, as is everything if you're 2 levels higher.

iktf
Works flawlessly on my current playthrough though.

The game pretty much encourages you to cheese and get creative.

Tips to kill Dallis on the ship on Tactician? What party comp and strats would you recommend?

*tips fedora*

What the purpose of this plate?

>tfw the Gods aren't actually Gods

Did Larian ruin their own lore?

There is some way to kill the guardian by putting a capacitor there and using the mirrors. Never bothered with it but thats what its for.

>Not "tips pirate hat"
You suck

Interesting. A little pointless if you can just rain of arrows that giant fuck to oblivion.

You find everything before you leave Act 1 and everything is in the Hollow Marshes, though a couple of pieces are on the outskirts of the map and/or in dungeons / other Explorable areas.

>Those boots I found is the best piece of footgear I have currently, and my warrior needs more movement speed in combat, badly.
The issue is that everything besides the helmet has an insane down-side and by the time you ahve the full set you've done all the challenging content of Act 1 and are already beginning to loot stuff that is better.

On the helmet, yeah it's the only one you can kind of use without gimping yourself by not having the entire set - but using its gimmick carelessly is a quick way to get yourself the Villain tag and since Chains is a rank 1 Necro skill anyway which is good on fighters it's not that great a bonus once you run out of Vampirism.

They made Lucian a dick for no reason too.