I've made the decision to stop buying into Pump and Dump shitcoins and instead focus on a few, secure coins...

I've made the decision to stop buying into Pump and Dump shitcoins and instead focus on a few, secure coins. I will become more knowledgeable about them and focus my energy on them instead of stressing over extremely low-volume coins.

What are the best news sites out there for crypto-currencies and how can I learn more about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm already registered with all the exchanges, have lots of cash put in, all the wallets, and have read some technical blockchain literature but until this point I've been essentially betting on a big number of low volume altcoins. I want to have a more focused, disciplined strategy trading with large volume coins like ETH, XMR, and BTC and staying away from the very low-volume ones.

Where can I get more information about this?

>secure coins

That's the definition of an oxymoron right there, if I ever saw one.

Ok then replace "secure" with "high volume".
I understand the risks.

What are the best news sites out there for this?

bump

Check coinwarz.com ,they've got some nice graphs. As a college student I had only 50$ to invest. First in BTC, then converted it to ETH, now I'm looking for a shitcoin that might rise x10. Sucks being poor

Alright.

I've also heard bitcointalkradio.com was worth listening to.

I'm assuming you mean hodling them and not daytrading, in which case you'd want to learn to use a crystal ball.

If you have to be spoonfed this much on how to read whitepapers you're too retarded to understand any of it. Just stop gambling, consider doing something better with your time.

Also, check Ripple ,I think I'm going to convert my 50$ worth of ETH into Ripple and hope for the best, if I make 500 it'll help my ass a lot but it may take time

Bitcoin, Ethereum, PIVX, and BitBay would be the "big four" in a healthy wallet - organized from most to least expensive (presently).

I would hold onto at least some Bitcoin (finances permitting) because it will not be going away, it has increasingly-prominent status as a household term, and (most importantly) it's a finite resource set only to increase in value in the long-run.

Ethereum is already "the next big thing" in crypto technology. It's an incredibly safe bet based on its big name adopters and its full potential has yet to be discovered. Consider it the Apple of cryptos and thank me in a few years when ETH hits $1000/coin.

PIVX is aimed directly at the classically clandestine market. Look at its dark purple imagery and you'll find exactly what many people on the more secretive corners of the internet are looking for. This coin works very well and its value will continue to increase as it is increasingly adopted by buyers and sellers of questionable wares. There's money here.

BitBay is a very cheap purchase for what it is right now. The technology behind this coin is absolutely incredible and its functionality is set to rival Ethereum and even eBay at some point in the mid-long-term future. This coin is cheap at the moment, so you'll see lots of pumps/dumps going on in the meantime, but the simple fact is that the underlying technology is already in place. With greater marketing efforts coming throughout 2017 and onward (including a "mom-friendly" interface), even a small $USD purchase of BitBay is set to be a highly worthwhile investment for the foreseeable future.

You don't want to be wasting your time daytrading cryptos for $100s. You want to buy strategically and hold for months if not years and become a literal billionaire with your buddies on Veeky Forums. These are the coins for doing precisely that.

Screencap this.

ETH is tanking right now as XBC approached 1650%.

What the fuck is this?

Just bought 2.7k ripples with 0.5 ethereum. I have 0.6 ethereum left, should I hold or invest more in some alt coins ?

How come no one here ever talks about Dash?

>He doesn't understand short term fluctuations don't matter in long term investments

Go spend your life savings on dogecoin

Fuck Dash. He runs fast but he's fucking annoying.

Again. Anyone know any news sites?

For all the talk this board does about crypto, I would think there'd be some great news sites.

BAY all the way. Developer is transparent, unlike PIVX. Tech is functional and already online, unlike ETH. Not that those investments suck but I'm tired of promises instead of platforms. And I'm a cheap ass and it has the most upside potential for the (less than) half a cent it currently costs.

I'm looking for news sites.

This is the BitBay your guys are talking about ?

yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

>yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

> can't even bother reading english
> Wants to speculate on cryptos

Please put the mouse down. Talking about BAY not fucking BITB.

monero.how