youtube.com/watch?v=rp86DaC-KCE
youtube.com/watch?v=oEPhYHBLvwY
poe.trade/search/ahonositatokar
poeurl.com/bzAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for shitcrows out

Nth for magma orb mines
youtube.com/watch?v=rp86DaC-KCE

1 ex 1 doc card 2 6 links in 20 mins. Yall hype?

>dreamfeather
I'm anything but mad. If anything, I'm sad for you

>shitcore
why should I care

>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>fReE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E
>F R E E
>F R E E
>F R E E

culling strikes q 20 with leap slam worth over maim? should i just put maim on totem?

using cyclone, have starforge

you should have maim on cyclone

replace ruthless? im not even using faster attacks

>cyclone - aoe - mpd - dmg on full life - brutality - ruthless

yeah nah just put it on your totem

just link your setup

based freeposter

this is what it's like mapping with a perfect biscos

>knockback support
L Ö L
Ö
L

maim on cyclone. now thats nooby

how so? I can keep the enemy maimed 100% of the time even in situations where there's crazy aoe being thrown around and totems just get btfo right away

I'm sure maim on cyclone is slightly more damage but with ruthless on cyclone and maim on totem you can have the bonuses of both against things your damage actually matters instead of white mobs

the dps difference between them is pretty small
by not slotting maim on my totem I can slow another considerably stronger support to make up for the difference
doesn't really make a difference in the end in situations where you can keep the totem up, and is definitely better in situations where you can't

Rng is fucking crazy. I went weeks of grinding spider forest over a thousand maps with only one Doctor and now suddenly I've found one 3 days in a row.

how much hp do i want for uber izaro

Can anyone help me determine the approximate price of this amulet? I almost stashed it, but something told me to make sure, I asked around and a kind soul recommended me to look closely at it. I've researched poe.trade and there are barely any items with such rolls. My guess is 4-10 exalted orbs. It looks to me that the percent to lightning damage can offset the low tier flat lightning. Any opinions? It's kind of a big deal for me.

depends on your phys mitigation
5k with good phys mitigation and fortify
6,5k without

rule of thumb is 1k for normal, 2.5k for cruel, 4k for merc, 5.5k for uber. you need to make sure he doesn't get any buffs though, you're toast if he does

annulment and craft life

Why? I don't need it, and I'm not that rich to risk so. I'd rather sell it for a moderate sum than risk it all for a potentially high profit.

>5.5k for uber

i did absolutely fine with just 4.5k
just move out of the way and don't get slammed and hit potion button without grandpa reactions

>animeposter is unironically one of the best /poeg/ players

made me think

9k if you are wearing abyssus ;^)

if you don't stand in his slashes or slams like a retard that is more than enough
his regular attacks hit for 2.5-3k and if they crit you'll most likely die with that much. no need to let your life in the hands of rng

? i'm not a disgusting anime poster or watcher

>animeposter is unironically one of the worst samefags in /poeg/
makes ya think

youtube.com/watch?v=oEPhYHBLvwY

nice shit tier build. thx for linking

sold this for 90c did i fuck up?
poe.trade/search/ahonositatokar

could i have gotten way more?

Yes, shit tier build killing uber izaro at 4k hp.
Fuck off.

>implying uber izaro is any sort of challenge

are you one of those lads that clears transmuted t11 maps and then post end game viable build guide in forums?

It is a challenge for to the point 5.5k isn't enough for him.
Besides, the same guy also made deathless shaper video. Is this end-game viable enough?

i dont think u get it retard. he was trying to say u dont need 5.5k hp

drew some PoE cuties :)

only now realized brutality support isn't restricted to attacks

stop posting this

are there any ele to phys builds there? ;^)

physical spells you dumbass

Anyone, please?

53c

You mean the spells that heavily benefit from elemental damage added onto them and are almost unplayable without it ?
right gotcha

are solar guards still the "best" spectre? or should i be going for wicker men

>how dare you try to come up with something new
faggot

solarguards clear maps faster but only because their ai and targeting is much better than wickermen, wickermen are literally braindamaged
cannibal fire-eaters are slightly better than tukomakahamama vanguards for super fast boss killing
4-5 wickermen with concentrated is pretty funny though once they get near a monster it fucking instantly disintegrates you don't even get to see the healthbars of anything

can you get 5 spectres? i thought 4 was the max

you can have six even

pure phys spectres are sleeper OP

also, if it helps, i'm levelling burning support as a support gem, so wickermen are the best for that?

with what spectre? those boner cages deal retarded high damage but only when they spin and their spin seems to trigger randomly
yes
try to get six linked vis mortis for maximum spectre gems flexibility

why do people do poorjoy rotations?

autism

"""more""" xp than beachheads

i currently have a 5l but the 6th socker is there, i'm close to getting vorici to level 7 so i can 6l it

atm i'm running
raise spectre, minion damage, elemental focus, burning damage and swift affliction. my last socket would be minion and totem resistance.

with stuff like brutality you could probably scale them up really high , the only issue is that they dont spawn in any particularly high level zones which might make them a lot worse
I was thinking about doing it with the kitava drearlord demon niggers who are present just before act10 kitava
they seem to be doing good phys too

i mean with the videos i've seen, when you raise a spectre and go into a different area your specre gets added to the desecrate loot table.

so you get those, get to t12 or so map and then desecrate until you find them?

I dont play summonner much so I didnt know desecrate worked that way
if it indeed does work that way then it could work for sure

that minion resistance is only useful for shaper and retard mods guardians, swap it for something funnier like concentrated effect and roll with 4 wickermen don't even need vanguards, you will do a walking simulator of any tier map. and when you do guardians or shaper switch to 4 or 5 vanguards for that 20 second kill
but regardless i don't recommend wickermen for when you want to really clear maps fast, their ai is too slow compared to solar guards

they reliably spawn in hydra and minotaur for me when i tested them out some weeks ago

>wake up
>pob still hasn't added all new monsters for spectres

t h i s

What phys spectres are good? Kitava's heralds were beastly while leveling but once I got to solar guards I haven't really looked at anything else, the AI is great and they keep up with a fast shield charge really well. Kinda surprised by the clearspeed at lvl80 while still limited to lvl75 desecrate.

I was thinking about kitavas heralds initially too but then I did some theorycrafting and the spinning things from act 6 with aoe should have amazing clearspeed and colossal bonestalkers for single target

>spinning things from act 6 with aoe should have amazing clearspeed
they do. they are literally the fastest clearers if we can somehow figure out how to make them turbo aggressive and spin constantly or only spin and not normal attack ever
their spin does like millions of damage each attack they do during the spin in a hue aoe. sadly they get stuck in normal attacks too often

thanks for the advice user, will put it to use

You can desecrate already spectred creatures if the map you do it in can naturally spawn them. E.g. get a solar guard from act 8 solaris, then go to t11 race course which can spawn them and start desecrating.

please tell me how shit my tree is for slayer cyclone and help me fix it. also daressos or carnage heart? daressos is very tempting for the range but ive never tried it.

poeurl.com/bzAI

for the exploit

making them agressive should be no problem just force them to attack stuff by damaging enemies yourself
for the stuck in autoattack part though
maybe they have a hidden cd on their spin attack
ill try using the harb belt maybe it helps
when the lazy fucks put them into PoB that is

What tier 10 map should i shape? Arsenal?

Colonnade
dont shape any others theyre dogshit

already have that one, isn't tier 15 arsenal better than vault?

Sire of Shards is fun

I think Magma Orb is my favorite so far

what i mean is they will occasionally go fucking mad and spin so much and so fast they go offscreen, sometimes spinning around corners and into other halls perfectly without getting stuck into walls. if there was a way to force them to do this all the time it would be my new to go spectre

2x undying hunger with them is really funny too

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

unending hunger*

forgot picture

What's a build that is,
1.) budget friendly to start with (able to earn currency at least to get itself stronger as it goes)
2.) Actually fun to play (I like stuff like Tornado Shot, Spectral Throw, ranged abilities!)
3.) Clears maps quickly and relaxingly
4.) Good potential for doing guardians / shaper eventually.

I don't think so. Isn't having TWO light damages very desirable for wanders?

Gay and bloody. Mostly Gay though
>pretending you don't post this every thread

i just got to act 10 and got wickermen for the first time.. what the fuck is this damage

people are overestimating the usefulness of health in this game

I did uber with 4.2k hp wander without decoy
just make sure you summon your golem as soon as it dies and just dodge the big stuff

Wander
You can start with a 100c budget and clear up to t15 boss not included easily

wander is extremely strong, its only expensive once you want to start doing bosses
if you dont mind skipping them until you get the boss killing items (6l barrage, vinktar, dying sun and +2 barrage) then its fun as fuck and very budget friendly

spectres
ignore this wander is stupidest meme of all time
who came up with this trash build

It'll die with barrage next league.

want to know something funny

spectres benefit from sire of shards. there is a spectre that spams magma orbs

you figure out the rest :~)

I really wish more caster builds were more viable right now. It feels like if i can't move extremely fast while mapping that a build is garbage.

I've never played wander before, how does it feel to clear with compared to the smoothness of Spectral Throw or almost any bow skill?

What class/ascendency would you go with?

>spectres
They got boring before I could really dig into maps. Great league starter, but man having to summon them every single time I want to play just makes me not want to play.
If only they were persistent. then they'd get nerfed instead.

>play for 4 hours
>no trades during the entire time
>leave for 3 minutes
>hi i want to buy your item for 1 billion ex
>sry was afk still need
>no sry

>selling shit for 1 billion ex
Maybe because nobody want to pay that much??

>play for 12 hours
>two quad tabs full, not a single slot empty
>everything is cheap as fuck, at least 1c cheaper than other listings
>phonecall that takes 30 seconds before i return to keyboard
>2 whispers for extremely specific items that don't exist in any other stash but mine
>"no i got it sry"

every time my dude

its way better than spectral throw, and i dont see any budget bow build beating it either. keep in mind that they fucking quadrupled the hp of bosses and the dedicated single target dps of barrage goes a long ways toward negating that

hold the fuck on, six link is 1500 fusings?

what's the average to get a six link without using vorici?