MUSICoin

Not trying to shill, I want to know your legit thoughts on the potential of this coin. I bought in at .00000250 and I'd like someone who has more experience than I (I'm new to crypto) to evaluate this coin and tell me where you think it's price will land and when it will stabilize

Here is the site:
musicoin.org/

okay this is getting ridiculous you cant make a coin for every little thing

I'm happy as long as it makes me a little buck

in its down cycle right now

it'll continue to dip for a bit

Yes you can. This is literally the "perfect competition" of econ 101. Wild west baby. Let's roll.

If Musicoin is king for normies buying iTunes music and band tickets, I'm in.

I actually love this idea. It is perfect for musicians who want to be independent and not get fucked over by record labels. Besides it is really cheap. You can get a lot of coins for just 50 dollars.

>visit Veeky Forums once every 2 weeks or so
>a new *coin out of nowhere being shilled
>every
>single
>time
>I
>visit

Why does this board exist?

NONE OF THESE 15 MINUTE Veeky Forums COINS WILL EVER BE ANYTHING MORE THAN A 2 WEEK $0.003 P&D SCHEME

STOP FUCKING DELUDING YOURSELF AND GET A GODDAMN JOB YOU FAILURE FUCK

Why does this board exist?

>>a new *coin out of nowhere being shilled
>>every
>>single
>>time
>>you
>>visit

t. wagecuck

To your credit, you bought low. That puts you above 90% of this board, even if this no-coin never goes above a dollar.

t. NEETpoorfag with no prospects hoping his last hope in life, some pyramid scheme """""coins""""" nobody has heard of or cares about, will make him a millionaire

L M A O

Because right now we are in the early stages of adoption for block chain technology, sure a lot of these coins will die but the ideas they express will live on.

but i have a job...
are you projecting again user?

dip coming soon, the down cycle is about to start

>Not having all your money in pepe trading cards
Its like you want to act like an adult or something.

METALLICA NEWS ON SUNDAY

BUY IT NOW

citation needed

Hearsay

seconded

Just for sure bought 0.015 of this coin, let's see...

DEADMOUSE NEWS ON MONDAY

SECRET MADMAN PUMP. No warning this time.

MusicCoin, blast off in five minutes!!!!

>its metallica
>no it DeadMouse

>deadmau5
shill india poo loo doesnt evne know how to spell the artist name kek

>inba it is actually Hannah montanna

MOON TIME AGAIN!

N SYNC NEWS ON FRIDAY

MICKEY MOUSE CLUB NEWS ON TUESDAY!

Fuck off retard your 5 btc will have no effect on this kind of coin, within a week it will be $1, a reasonable floor for something used on music tracks.

GIGI ALLEN NEWS ON SATURDAY

lol I think you made OP very happy.

gz Op

Rather it appears you just have no grasp of what this silly meme dude achieves each time. I just made a good 200+ euros off of his PnD.

Not to say MUSIC has no inherent value - quite the contrary! Short term, however, MADMAN gets us quick gains, followed by resettling into routine pricing.

I feel like this coin has a lot of potential. Its great for indie musicians because they don't get fucked in the ass by PayPal fees.

Why you mad bro? I just hopped in this shit for 5 minutes and made everyone a little bit richer.

lol you didn't do shit retard

Guys, hope you made some nice gains. Come back at 11am EST to play the next Madman pump!

- madman

Consider suicide chink shill

Did you just post this in both threads? Stop spending your personal time insulting people perhaps?

I don’t know a lot about crypto, but i’ve got a good feeling about this one.

The high volume + the small market cap = another boom by the end of the week. Mark my words.

t. madman

Voice actor living off very nice residuals. Try again you fucking dumb poorfag. Keep playing with your fraction-of-a-cent value made up internet tokens. How the fuck do you even look at yourself in the mirror? How do you face yourself as someone who's trying to make money off internet jokes?

God this place would be so easy to scam, clearly. I need to spend about 15 minutes using a standard crypto template, mine some coins then call it something catchy and shill it here.

>voice actor
>posting on biz
work must be going very well eh?

ok i'm in.

> voice actor
> LIVING on residuals

nice man, i’m jealous.

That sounds like a sweet setup :D

Can we hear some of your work?
t. Madman

FUCK OFF

i just bought a cuckload of coins. Let's go folks.

Why is it fucking going down already?

>>posting on biz

What's the issue exactly?

>Can we hear some of your work?

For basic privacy reasons, no. There's no way I could link anyone to shit I've done without it revealing my identity, sorry.

I like this coin because people who care about music are die-hard passionate about it... which says something about the devs.

Also, the record industry is due for a reality check, big time.

Thanks!

srsly... "I'm new to crypto but I bought a coin that almost no one even heard of so please tell me if I did good"... I love those memes

They finally released this coin? Damn I forgot about it. Looks ok.

It's a new coin, released moments before I started the thread

He didn't even PnD it you retard, he claimed credit for a coin that was already pumping so that he can try to get more people to pay his little fee for tips.

How come shitcoiners are in full panic mode and aggressive when you call them out on their Nigerian email scam? Doesn't sound like a person who is getting very rich quickly. They must be nervous as fuck that people become aware of their ponzi scheme.

>not trying to shill but trying to shill using reverse psychology

The fact that you've posted this in all 120 crypto threads this morning and each with a new reaction image really snaps my g strings

The coin could go to hell and back for all I know... I'm just curious what others thought about the long-term outlook for the coin would be, seeing as how I just started crypto trading and don't have a good grasp on how to value coins

All I know is that this coin opened at 700 and dipped and I bought a ton of it at 229-250 and I like the idea of screwing the RIAA

Currently has an active userbase, platform designed for normies in mind, still low marketcap, low supply

Cant see why this cannot be 0.0001 or more, all depends on the development/

Thank you user... I knew there were some important factors to look out for that I was missing, glad you pointed those out

who just bought 53k coins
kek

Somebody just sold 53k coins. Why?

800 sat now. Hope you kill yourself =)

I'm still invested though? Why would anyone just sell off EVERYTHING?

Gonna take this coin to the moon, $1 per coin when? 20-30 minutes?

Gainzzzz

The cardhouse is getting taller and taller. No more upside only downside from here on.

What are you basing this on though? The one dude in the other thread about a crypto crisis and imminent correction?

Marketcap is only $687011.904 right now, in my opinion if it's not a scam, which this clearly isn't then anything under 1M is a steal.

With only 75 million coins a very modest marketcap of $2mill will put the value of this at 0.026 cents.

Issue is inflation though, within a year there will be more than six times current number of coins. Not sure how to evaluate this, not really used to linear growth coins.

You only go after the cleaning lady and unexperienced investors on imageboards when all serious investors are not buying your "product" any longer. Just follow the rate of shill threads and shill posts. Most of them are written by the same two individuals who have a lot at stake.

But I haven't gone after anyone? I asked a question from you out of curiosity. What makes you think it's only downside from here?

Your premise is flawed because I've made two crypto threads myself and recently put more fiat into crypto.

Remember dogecoin?

Yes. It's down about 70% from it's high in 2014. It was the going to be BIGGER THAN BITCOIN AND MAKE EVERYONE RICH.

I've seen the historical chart. What's up with the two year-starting pumps that then proceed to just die down again?

>tfw you bough in at 460 sat

Is it worth it making an account on Bittrex for trading shitcoins? I have a Kranken account but they only have basic coins.

Do they either want a picture of my ID, face and penis?

just broke 1k sat! YES. Still holding though.

just need to give them an email for a basic account though they set limits on how much BTC you can transfer out based on account level.

FUCK THE MOON WE'RE RIDING THIS BITCH TO MARS

HOLY SHIT 1500 SAT HERE WE COME!!!

They lost a lot of money with Dogecoin. Now they need to pitch another FAILING CRYPTOCURRENCY.

Holy kek. Like a rocket!!

Except dogecoin offered nothing innovative.

Wew. Salty much?

Damn. What a rocket! Its like people who dont want to buy this want to be wageslaves forever.

Yeah this isnt that faggot madman's doing either he cant do this much volume lol loser. This is T-rex taking over and riding us to 5k satoshi. God bless them.

Ok this is weird, is this the kek magic meme bullshit? I always feel as if what u guys write and post is exactly how I think. Literally nobody but you fags know exactly the right vibration to tune into.

Now is a great time to get in if you want to get rich, or just wanna be able to buy some songs

We're existing in the same dimensional level brother

>kek is monitoring us

let's go the moon my fellow Veeky Forums bros

Anyone who cucked themselves by not buying in earlier there is still time.

Praise kek

SMASH THAT MOTHAFUCKIN BUY BUTTON IF YOU A REAL NIQQA

5K SATS WILL HAPPEN BY THE END OF THE WEEK

HAPPENING

I want to belieb