/ASX/ - Australian Exchange General: Secretary of the MLS

/ASX/ - Australian Exchange General: Secretary of the MLS.

>GGG

The rest beyond that is average or shilling.

Zld in trading halt for CR. Not too bad I think, hopefully should recover quick. Fucking mls CR on Wednesday, please be merciful mighty Kek.

You guys wanna shill any other meme stocks?

asking for a friend

any speculation about NUH trading halt, big news incoming?

ZYB, wait til it drops to .01 again then get in on it m9

What do you expect it to go back up to?

No clue man all I know is I got fucked on it for buying in at .013.
Their last announcement was about possibly expanding into the weed sector so I guess next time they have an announcement about that it'll boom unless it's shit news

Convince me not to kill myself over MLS

Just relax, you're not the only one stuck in this thing. You never know, tomorrow might go really well. Or it may not be too bad and we only drop to .007.

Solomon Lew might come to the rescue...

Cab is about to execute a 90c dividend, you can still catch it if you get in within the next 24h or so. Executed on the 30th. CAB is a $4 stock, so 90c is fairly substantial.

>GGG
Assuming they get permitted this year, how long until they start sending rare earth elements to China for processing? 2020?

If I was to buy tomorrow would I get the dividend?

>Solomon Lew might come to the rescue...
What does this mean

LMAO then the sp will plummet and youll lose everything you gained

Fuck knows. An approval this year would be great though. I've been hearing approval sometime around northern autumn.

Myer, yesterday. Have a look at the news

Can you be more specific, please?

What was the corporate activity speculation the trading was based off?
I see the spike and announcement but I don't think i noticed any news about them recently.

nvm spotted it.
There is a BAKA article on myer if anyone else is confused.

S M H = baka.. wordfilter strikes again

I still dont understand

Go to google and search the news for myer, there is a sydney morning herald article about the myer price spike.. the other poster was making a joke, no one is coming to save MLS.

I told you people about MLS, I warned you dogs! Sky space and global was the best tip this boards had in a long time.

I hate myself for not listening :(

>no one is coming to save MLS.

>Hold your bags
>Total gamble
Yeh no, shill harder next time

Yep - SAS is up 100% for me so far.

>the other poster was making a joke, no one is coming to save MLS.

True. This on the other hand looks interesting.

Oi lads, gimme something to make a quick buck on if I throw $4k onto it

I haven't been keeping up with the ASX for like 6 months so i dont know shit.

You guys usually have pretty good memes so I'm trusting you guys

That's huge. Get your initial investment back in 4 years if they can keep that up. More than 25% return each year.

Price may tank after, but SP doesn't affect dividends.

MLS announcement , high grade cobalt mine acquired in canada

MLS in fucking damage control! Could very well hit 6 or 7 this week.
What a shit acquisition !

It's just sitting there @.008.

SYR - Graphite

CLQ - Cobalt/tech

LPI - Lithium

MUS - Rubies/Graphite

EQU - Cobalt

All 5 are extremely high quality long term holds.

I have been telling you kids for months that MLS has nothing, how can it be that none of you have bothered to read any of their releases?

They are fucked.

wtf happened to MCR in 2004?

Agreed. They talk absolute shit in their announcements, they make them sound all promising abd exciting when really they have nothing!

I just need this fucking dog to move up to .010 and I can get out and only lose brokerage. I should've sold at .009 the other day.

>tfw bought into the RMX and NUH shills months ago

look on the bright side m8, at least you're not holding MLS

I'm still holding IAM from the great shilling back in December.
LMAOing @ my life

Tal Rasha, please!

lol, I had fun shilling IAM. I sold before the crash.

Thoughts on RAP, they just recently finished the event at Australia-China tech biotech and Digital Health Show.

just bout some shares what am in for?

A fuckin speak and spell.

AC8

what company?

dunno picked random

well have a look at your portfolio you dip

4DS was a good hammer.

Still working on the time.

it says LMG

poor choice. You should have picked something either highly volatile(to try to win big) or something steady with a decent price(research will be easier, any %drops will not be as bad and you could still get out without losing every cent). And the price hasn't moved in months.

RMX will no doubt kick up again before the results come out

NUH is probably half decent

HSO and RAP are also great shares but I haven't seen anyone shill them this year.

IOT and XPE are probably two absolute dogs this board has came up with along with MLS.

Okay can someone seriously and concisely explain what is wrong with MLS?
Yes, they had a small pump and dump. But other than that, everything that ive read has been overwhelmingly positive. The management seems to be doing a really good job, keeping investors informed and sticking to schedule.

What am I missing? I dont currently hold, but at this price I am very tempted to buy. .

It's like a one in a million bloody company in the resource sector. Its spec and will continue to be manipulated. If you are confident in the company expect to wait years before seeing some/if any profit.

Or jump on the pump and dump bandwagon

Thank you sir! I got in on this @ 3.99

Expecting a pull back, quite a large one but as long as I get out before 3.15 I have made $$$

Okay so once a company like MLS has completed all their test drills and assays ect, what is the next step?
Do they start pulling ore out of the ground? To they sell the land to a big mining company?
How do these spec companies actually go about MAKING money?

They don't, in 99% of cases

They raise funds hoping to get a mine up and going or like you said they sell the exploration lease/mining lease to a bigger company who can afford to build a mine.

they get acquired/funded by a bigger company once they've proven there's something in the ground worth spending millions of dollars on to pull out
the cost of setting up a mine is ridiculous 95% of resources drilled will never make it to mining stage