Moonero General /Bob shills edition/

Stop getting scammed and losing all your money to pump and dumps, buy the only coin that improves upon bitcoin and only the other one that has some actual use thus value.

Bitcoin is going to be dying for the next couple month wandering this range with hard fork fud and panic selling, obviously buy the dip of the real one not the meme versions rebranded as internet packages. Until then however buying this dip on monero or even waiting till 15 dollars is very sound investment advice that I am giving to you newbs of Veeky Forums buying stupid shit and becoming bagholders.

Stop buying meme coins, buy monero.

You buying it won't raise the price in any noticeable way for me the marketcap is too big for you poor fags to affect it so I am not profiting off of telling you about this coin.

Ethereum was pumped by big entities including governments from some countries getting involved in the hype, Dash was a organised pump with Ver, an organised group holding the price up, a marketing department and half the coins stuck in masternodes and being paid to be bagholders.

Monero has no pump or corporate or country support, it is the only truly anonymous coin and its massive fluctuations mirror the early days of bitcoin. Its massively undervalued. Buy Monero. Your Welcome.

what do you have to hide, pervert

people from whalepool reading this fuck you I lost money on todays pump and dump cunts

lifes a viya' game. memes.

I lost over 10k today. this is not good. im literally shaking right now.

BOB DID NOTHING WRONG

y tho?

because of whalepool, i was listening to it via youtube

MODS I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

motherfuckers are muting BOB now who called these fucking pumpers out

Please unmute Bob Barker. I need someone to push my shitcoins. Cunts

Shutup Viper

BOB DID THE PUMP

GO FUCK YOURSELF WHO SAID THIS WASNT REAL

Kek

ahahaha fucking fail

Thank you bob for standing up for truth

stop using ad hominem tho' makes small IQ people get defensive

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Bob recommended that I should buy monero. I am now down 15% on my investment. Bob, Why did you tell me to buy when it was so high?????

Viper or "Reese" is a manlet who fucks ugly uber taxi drivers because he is so desperate for validation (because he is a 5 footer)

I've been telling people that I've been in XMR short for days, you're clearly now listening, pleb.

Don't go long on XMR until it's clear BTC is going down, just like you'd trade ETH.

How fucking new are you?

Shinobi trolling

This is a good article. And the picture good.

just hold youll make it out the otherside

btc aint going down. Lightning turned out to be a success. Eth is basically a redundant inflationairy shit coin now.

>btc aint going down.
memes

>Lightning turned out to be a success.
what is this supposed to mean?

>Eth is basically a redundant inflationairy shit coin now.
ETH is already overvalued, PoS switch makes the entire concept retarded.

PAID SHILLING