/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
10000000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcmhAYGB42g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drake thread

Jannu thread!

>"~~!!!"

LIZ THREAD

How long do I have to save up for Okita?

Okita thread!

Anywhere between two weeks and like a year.

>gudaguda
>NA

lol

When are we getting more animation updates for our Servants?

Nero thread

Who E to E-- Luck here?

user I..

Post more Umus!

Right now.

Find me a servant that can defeat Demonbane.
Protip: You can't

fox thread

The fact they mentioned Jack but that should make it obvious we aren't getting it this year, probably not for a while. Which is fine by me because Okita is shit.

>Saving grails for my waifu
>Thinking about giving two grails to slutty pirates since the way their NP works, they'd get more a benefit from a grail than most other servants.

Always UMU, forever UMU

I have Waver, NP2 Vlad, Gil, Kaleido x2, HF x2 and all the 5* card type boost CEs as a f2p with 220 quartz and no rerolling
what does that make me

You're dumb then. Either go full gameplayfag or full waifufag.

I want to give Umu a back massage and go so low that I'm massaging the top of her butt

Kim Kardashian on notice coming for your spot, one million downloads in 3 months

Liz can

Soon™

>"Mikon!"

a cunt that needs to die

>3 months
Meh, that could have been better, bet they counted all the rerolls too with dupe accounts.

What the fuck is her problem

In a contest to determine who is the biggest slut, Medb would absolutely crush Demonbane.

I only need 1 gear to finally ascend my waver, fuck this.

Who /didn't roll drake/ here? ;_;

But that's wrong.

I am unsure as this content is not quite in the NA localization of Fate/Grand Order, you should probably ask the other dedicated thread specifically for the JP version.

Have a good day.

how lost does her HP have to be for the bonus damage?

Drake thread

My grandmother, those are big teeth you have!

Reminder that this will be our Big Money Girl come November.

Show your work, user. That train of thought makes no sense

Jealous she isn't and never will be as beautiful, intelligent, fun, or likable as Umu

Vive la France?

I'd fuck Tiamat.

Big feet girl

>thought $600 would be more than enough to get my foxwife so i spent the rest of my savings on heroin and blew all my quartz and tickets on random rate ups
>people start laughing at tamabros because theyre not gonna be able to get her come halloween and they tell me $600 probably wont be enough
fuck im gonna have to reroll arent i?

>implying the burgers won't whale harder for the one with bigger tits

Who the fuck is that? Kiara?

Even just 1 point below maximum hit points increases her NP damage by a tiny amount. The lower her hit points are, the higher the bonus damage, as well as the higher the charge.

I think it starts at -1 health but who knows.
The NP level bonus damage is base damage though.

It's proportional. On less than half health at NP1 level 70 with a black grail she's hitting 150k+ on neutral targets for me.

Even with Merlin buffs this will take some time. I'd farm Halloween if I were you though. Unless you need the quartz asap.

When do the gatchas that roll SSRs every time with paid quartz come out? Or am I misinterpreting what people have been saying?

I didnt even get the pirate sluts.

>spending $600 on the possibility of getting cuckbait in a shitty mobile game

Those are specifically annual one-time gachas, usually for Christmas or something.

There's no way in hell they'd have those all the time.

Holy shit user how much did that cost you? What else did you get? I'm sorry.

>having to wait 2 years till mushashi

addicted to heroin AND gacha? wew

Haven't played JP in weeks. Is that a Big Kiara rerun or some new thing?

>tfw you will never have a Tiama servant, because the Jews at DW hate money
Fuck me

Be honest.
Not neccesary with J. Alter. Or
>youtube.com/watch?v=CcmhAYGB42g
But you are pretty much gonna cry or have a big idiotic smile when you roll that Servant you desire.
Thing is will you just cry or are you gonna jump onto him/her?

>Waiting 2 years to roll for a slut

Are you the same user who used this pic yesterday that's getting his brain eaten by a Tamamo tulpa?

I have no idea which way I should read this

Fucking give me 2 more hearts already so I can max you out immediately.

I love that particular face on Medb.
Keep posting it.

Stop making me like Dantes. I'm not gay.

ESL or under the influence?

shes not gonna be cuckbait in NA, user, ill get her purity back

Ask Goetia.

This post reeks of seamonkey shit

Does a Black Grail make that much of a difference? I have them at 80 with NP2, but even at half health I rarely break 60k unless I'm attacking a Caster or Berserker. Would a Black Grail really be more than doubling their NP damage?

Merlin + alter jeanne made it really easy tho so I could clear it in 7 turns

Left to right SEAnigger bullshit. broken English and the fact that it's not funny is a dead giveaway.

Under the influence. I just dreamdaymed about rolling those Avengers, now my mind is fuzzy.

>actually giving a shit

This is so stupid.
I roll her because I like her and the NP is excellent too and seriously, the purity meme is getting tiresome.

>being that much of an autismo maximo
Heroinanon, you're Char AND a seamonkey?

All of my quartz, and 400 bucks, I got Vlad, Attila, LB Another ending, LB Formal craft two hotdogs, two black grails, LB'ed rin, Lancelot, Heracles, two sthenos, five yuri pirates, a martha, a marie, and 5/5 of all the new three stars

Ah, mine is LB'd, so that's 80%. Did you do their interlude as well? It majorly boosts the damage. I'm not sure how the multiplier stacks but yeah, it does a lot, plus it helps you lower their HP reliably for the bonus.

>replying to Tamamo /r9k/fag
STOP

>Finished Okeanos
>All this foreshadowing
ah yeah, can't wait til
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

L O N D O N WHEN?
O
N
D
O
N

Time to sleep. Sweet dreams /alter/. May you roll your pirate tits and go on adventures together.

Oh fuck. He is still here?

Yeah, I wasted $160 during Kintoki to get either him or a Black Grail and got neither. Also I haven't done the pirates interlude yet, so that's probably it.

would you rather have tamamo with the thousand cock stare or pure maiden tamamo with an intact hymen, user? its a no-brainer, ive already sent 6 other emails from other accounts, im gonna make this happen

>I have one (1) chance at life
And here I am all day long instead of collecting social skills.

kill yourself, no one gives a shit

>tamamo with an intact hymen
It's called "stupid cat".

>only 6 e-mails
You should send 100 e-mails on a daily basis if you want any change. Don't forget to fax them too.

So this is the power of autism

Tch, I'm gonna be direct with you.
I don't waifu Tamamo No Mae, but I don't consider her trash for being not-virgin, matter fact, she is cool and friendly and nice.
And your obssesion with purity is already shit and it makes me sick. If you want to roll her and actually get her, then cheers! But if you burn her just because MUH PURITY then do me a favor and delete this game from all your devices.

Shit man, I'm sorry. I hope that money was something you could spare. I hope she will come to you when rolling the gacha s a surprise. Are you planning to roll more for her or will you stop?

I don't think 6 emails are gonna change anything. You should try streaming your immolation, or an hero in front of Aniplex's hq.

>save up quartz and meme tickets for drake
>get nothing