/mbgg/ - Mobage General #785

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zqpHRveA
pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L
namu.wiki/w/엘펠트 밸런타인(소녀전선)
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/918561998379479041
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Newfriends and slowbros, we've recently established a new general for the mobage Azur Lane (both servers). Come join our thriving general if you're interested in or are already playing AL:

Long island Event guide for JP
pastebin.com/zqpHRveA

General guides and Azur line pastebin
pastebin.com/ZTUZc19L

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

>can just barely clear serika solo
I wish I had my own suzuna to speed it up more.

>/alg/ is faster than /mbgg/ now
Welp, looks like it's here to stay.

You appear to have posted in the wrong general my friend

Anybody unlock the event raifu yet? I'm at 970 points and just spamming likes on random people's rooms while waiting for my combat sim points to replenish.

looks like this game has its own general now

>970 points
Git gud.

I couldn't care less about the raifu, the calibration tickets, procurement coins, skill chips and batteries are more valuable to me.

I dont know if I should get started on the 3-4/6-4 farm or start farming Tenka's skill.

Would probably be more motivated if last swordfest treated me better.

Have you actually looked at the general though? It's 100 posts of some /u/ she-hulk going on a crusade against "hetshits" because her headcanon is the right one.

How do you guys get the gems to roll in bghs?
I think i used pretty much all the means to get them so i'm fucked everytimes there is a new gacha.
At least new events happen often to scrap some gems.

I bet there are very few people who play long enough to actually drain the game of free gems and don't whale at least nowadays.

Yeah it takes like a year to completely drain every source of gems in BGHS

But after that you're pretty much fucked, especially with colopl's new model that says fuck f2p players

>AL inherited KC's rabid yurifags
I don't know why I didn't see this coming when it was so obvious in hindsight.

It's probably somebody pretending.

easy pal I just started a few weeks ago and my highest team is still around the early 50s, so I don't have appropriate high levelled RFs to farm medium/advanced skill chips for the event challenges yet

Oh right, for other useful things regarding Azur lane, an user made a nice analysis about the two new Kai girls over here

Basically, leander is esports because of her skills and Long island is only good if you love her.

>when you're in such a rush to make an off topic post that you can't even spell the game's name right

In bghs will the evil cards change voice lines like the one for Shiho?

Do Tenka girls even love (You)?

It would actually be pretty interesting if they had personality beyond "i want to fuck mc"

ah i went away to do some stuff and compass user opened a room, im sorry compass user!

Most of them want your dick, but they actually have personalities, even if most are one trick ponies (like most waifus in such games).

I'm still here if you want to do some ranking, I had to go off and eat my tea shortly after anyway

i would love to do a bit, but im not very strong so i rely on interrupting the enemies and stuff

I can dish out the damage so it's alright

Neat, sankyu. I was actually wondering about this game since it showed up all over my twitter feed.

If you join the guild I can post invitations through the guild chat

How do i join the guild?, i have trouble talking here and playing too

You guys should consider making an IRC channel maybe. Ingame chats are a pain in the ass because its pretty rough to be playing and typing on the same screen.

Just tap my profile and visit it, or search for /mbgg/ in the guild list. I'll add you and then you should be able to see invites on the message board

Azur lane x Girls frontline collab
Would be neat if it happened

I think i applied, please accept after this match!

is there a tier list for dc?

Where's /padg/?

>trying to rope GF in your shitposting trainwreck
Dude fucking stop.

You need to be focused in matches, don't want to get caught out typing

It doesn't say you've applied, if you can't find it on guild search then search for me, tap the follow button and then tap the guild name.

Ignore that, I just added you. I'll post an invite through the guild

I accidentally cancelled apparently, just reapplied

So now that the event ended in Sarucolle, what are the things one should be doing in order to prepare for events?

Stocking up on cubes is obvious but do you have to stock on resources too? Can you even stock on them considering you have to be under cap to claim resources from your canteen?

Room not found

You've posted in the wrong general friend

Wrong genny laddy

you should try asking /alg/ about that.

Unicorn seems to be getting a lot of fanart love now, maybe people are finally awakening to her cuteness.

Please see

>asks the dumbest non-questions he thought of first just to fuel the shitflinging
It's time to stop.

This Tenka Event is a massiv drag, who thought it was a good idea to only give you 100 points per mission. This is gonna take forever.

>anyone that was logged in and affected by the server outage in AL got 1000 diamonds as an apology

wew
They only need the full refunds CN got for the first event and they'll probably reach the same level of generosity that CN had during its launch. I guess they really want it to be successful?

Who should I be rerolling for in GF?

>that one guy can't even be subtle with his sockpuppeting when we all have phones

Repeatedly farm the 5 token stage since all the boss stages give the same amount. The event point rewards regurgitate enough tokens so the actual normal stage farming is minimal if you do this. Though yeah its really time consuming.

Are you guys playing any of the English games currently?

Thinking of getting into King's Raid.

Use your natural stamina on any stage of chapter 1 hard to collect points and boss tickets.
Use your boss tickets and spam the 5 ticket stage.
Take breaks whenever since the event is long enough that you can slack off.
Reach 19k points for the last skill copy; any points after that are really optional to be honest.
Rested the box gacha early to get all 4 equips.
It's easy.

It's really obvious too, since all he does is post a picture without saying anything meaningful. Low effort to stir up shit I guess.

Meant reset the box gacha early.

well it apparently works since people are still taking his bait.
>tfw no one reads the op blurb about shitposters anymore

The maint into fucked downtime is pretty annoying, though. It probably completely fucked PVP for a lot of people if they didn't get their runs in early.

It's a pain in the ass when not even 3 or 4 battles into the 10 I have I have to start resetting queue to attempt to even find someone with a higher ranking.

Still, it's pretty nice that they're handing out free shit by the handfull for fuckups now that the game took off hard.

>implying people actually read OPs to begin with on Veeky Forums

Otto stigmata set was made for Nun Theresa.

T: Physical damage of normal attacks (charge and branch excluded) +35%. Each normal attack will add 1 charge (0.8s cd) and once you get 3 charges your next branch attack will do +75% damage.
C: Enemies hit by normal attacks will receive the weak status debuff for 4 seconds (ATK -30%, 2s cd).
B: Lightning damage +55% after performing a summon.
2: Every normal attack will add 1 charge and once you get 3 a lightning field will manifest, giving 40% lightning damage to all enemies inside of it. 3m radius.
3: Every 5 seconds your next charge attack will mark the enemy and then explode after 0.5s, damaging surrounding enemies by 80% of your attack power.

Yeah doing all that, but still this is just anything but exciting. I'd rather have something challenging, not see how many auto battles I can fit in a day.

The new event also has an item gacha. The main prize are the event stigmata but you can also get a lot of upgrading materials.

Yeah, they seem to be handling the public relations part of the game pretty well. Free gifts and compensations always keep players happy and away from their torches and pitchforks.

On another good note, it seems that some contributors from the Kantai Collection community are joining in the bandwagon. The guy that did a lot of their Wikia and made the kc3 extension for Kancolle now joined in the AL craze on the CN server so things should be getting a lot nicer and prettier on the wiki if he sticks to it.

Are those two stigmas any good? And is it possible to reset the box?

I did the last Elphelt mission with these two

I only have one good echelon so I split it into two and padded it with randoms I had.
13k and 10,8k CE

You just need to dodge the artillery enemies and do a X formation when fighting Elphelt

>Wikia
Oh no.

Nine and a half hours until Undertaker gacha in shironeko, are you rolling or saving up more?

He's going to be working on the existing mediawiki for AL. I thought the wiki for Kancolle was pretty good, complete and updated when I played and seriously helped me out a lot so maybe the one for this will end up being the same.

Still planning to skip. Never really ended up using originial Judah, and Aisha doesn't strike me as a must-have either.

Might give it one roll and see if I get anyone, though.

Daily missions. Last one might be different characters every day.
- Login
- Complete 1 single player Open Campus quest
- Kill 1 boss in a Mock-War
- Kill 30 enemies with Kiana

Bronya: -15% damage taken when the HP ratio of the enemy is lower than yours. For example you have 80% HP left and the enemy has 50% left.
Kiana: Release an explosion during perfect dodge, dealing 90% of your attack power to surrounding enemies.

There is a Mei stigmata but it's not available yet, we'll be able to get it later in the event. There are no resets I believe, but there should be a second item gacha during the second half of the event. The news mentioned something about items not carrying over so I guess it uses another currency.

P-Pretty good.

13k seems to be around the requirement for the squad that's going around the outer ring path
I misjudged how the path is going to work and sent my shit level-up squad to go around the circle to beat Elphelt, and I still won with the whole squad in the red (fairy skill unused), 57 doing the most damage
I'm guessing the difficulty is downed from CN's version

What is that thing we're getting at the end of missions of the GF rabbit hunt event? 4 letter korean word x1.

namu.wiki/w/엘펠트 밸런타인(소녀전선)

Thanks, I understood this.

Would be nice if bghs get a story reset.

In case anyone needs to know, the buffs for this round:
HP +40%
Physical Damage +15%
Elemental Damage +25%

Today it's an orange enemy boss rush. You are forced to bring SSS level 75 premade characters so everyone should be able to clear it fine. Battle Suit Himeko is very useful here since her charge attack can interrupt the ghost zombie's invincibility.

Also these characters have equipped their recommended weapon and stigmata. Can be useful to give you an idea of how to build them if you're still gearing up.

That five-seven skin is so good

So good that I'd get back to the game for it

I think it's something that you trade in at the event banner somewhere for random materials

You're right, just found it in the event tab. Get S rank on the map and you get a 3/3/2/2 per map per day.

Oh and someone who can enter space-time distortion when dodging like Assault Mei. The archer zombie girl is immune to damage except during space-time distortion.

Oh the supply box thing. I think you get Noel from those.

Sometimes events like these have decently hard bosses at 20 tickets (not this one he's straight up the easiest thus far). For the most part, Tenka is a pretty casual grind until it turns to hell on earth during the superboss event at the beginning of the month. For shit like this I take it slow and save my stam pots and just grind while doing other things.

How the fuck do we stop /alg/ from stealing our guides? They keep reposting them in their general.

>our guides
>the discord guide
wut

A better question is how do we make the mods get rid of you

>mfw found a way to relink my Kai-Ri-Sei MA save to my SE Account so I can finally use it again after an entire year of being locked out

Please just stop. It doesnt matter what other generals do as long as we can just continue to discuss our things in peace.

saving, losing 5k to the soara gacha was too hard of a hit to be able to roll again before chaguma.

>being so naive that you think the persistent off topic poster is going to stop and consider the feelings of the rest of the general

>Mission about killing 30 enemies with Kiana
>Special mission shows you a SSS Moonlight Kiana but you cant pick it

y-you too

why though? Genuine question, from gameplay, to all the power creep involved.

ded

Fuck, I was sleeping ;_;

I just let the affection level determine that.

>mfw i've been treating my lolis really bad without realizing.

It's time to change that.

RIP
Looks like it was mostly Brest server that was affected so anyone from that server that was online during that downtime got the diamonds among other things.

I hadn't played since the Bridge changes so I was unaware of those things and I do like the gameplay of it.
I like how the VR game has an official english release

Did they give them out already? I was managing equipment when I got kicked out but I haven't gotten anything. All the equipment changes I did reset as well.

I'm CN myself but here's the tweet
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/918561998379479041

Just delivering the news and being slightly jealous at the free diamonds

fantasy life

Did you really make a fucking tier list of the affection levels of your units?