/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

CHAAAAAAAAAARGE edition

Didn't follow his beckoner's orders: >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>making a thread 2 posts before the bump limit

It's dead anyway

first for awooo

>the fucking golems in dragon's dogma have amygdala's laser
UNENDING

First for the League!

Slow day today lads. Anything going on?

>Lotte will never order you around

Oh shit I forgot this rereleased on PS4. Gonna have to get it, for the third time.

I could host a spelunk

Once I get home from grocery shopping, I'll host a spelunkabooga.
ETA 40 minutes my dude

Or you can join this user

>drink a lot of soda and have a bad diet
>all day weird chest pulsing pain in right side of chest
>try fapping, gets worse
>stop fapping
>try to play bb
>get too excited by frc
>hurts bad

Am I having a clogged artery or something and blood pressure is just trying to force it's way through?

>slow day
slow days are comfy days desu

could be
if you don't feel like going to a doctor just change your diet
it's surprisingly easy to replace every kind of soft drink with sparkling water

BLOOOOOHHD NNNEEAOW

Go to a clinic to get that checked out thoroughly if it's worse or becomes very concerning to you
Sounds like the earliest symptoms of a heart attack.
Take an aspirin if you got any.

Haven’t ever done one before. Sure, what’s the procedure?

Everyday is comfy day

I'm only 21 and im only 30 lbs overweight, and since i'm 6'3 it doesnt even look bad. Guess ill just let it take me, i wasnt destined to live if I have a heart attack this early, even with crap diet.

Fight for your life faggot. There’s a whole world out there, even if you never leave the house.

Cut down on vials

basically i just open a frc dungeon and then post the glyph and the password i'll use while in it
then who wants to join searches via glyph the chalice i posted and then start ringing its small bell near the lamp with the password i posted
We explore every nook and cranny of the dungeon in my world, and then defeat the boss.
We don't kill sinister bell maidens because invasions are part of the spelunk itself
After the first layer the two cooperators either clear the layer on their world by theirselves asap, or just use the Short Ritual something Chalice to join me again on the next layers
SRCC is not really the recommended option, since it usually takes ages to connect

I leave the house to work and flirt with cute grill at work, but other than that i dont leave.

RIP

Go to a doctor or clinic or whatever you got, don't leave medical shit too late. I did and now I have to get a piece of my intestines surgically removed. Take it from a thoroughly diseased individual, it's not worth waiting.

It’s your life. Do what you want with it, even if all you do is die.

Could also be nothing.

>was gonna make new thread with a better edition
>wait til bump limit
>cucked

Shitbag user?

Soda is absolute trash, stop drinking it for a while and you'll realize this. Drink water.

>have massive heart attack
>survive
>live the rest of your life weaker than a newborn kitten
Go to a fucking doctor, user, it's not worth it

desu, you're under 25 if you're in the states you can still qualify/probably are qualified and on your parent's health care plan still..
get a checkup mate

life is is short as it is, don't die early

>img_2070
>lovecraft bloodborne meme
oh you silly phoneposter

Aye that's meself, still waiting on surgery, don't wanna be shitbag user forever

>lovecraft bloodborne meme
Have you not gotten past the Shadows or something?

So, if I use a converted church pick, do its thrust attacks still count as such or are they considered normal attack (nor blunt nor thrust)?

>want to get back into BB just to spelunk
>have to buy PS+ to access free dungeons and co-op

Fucking hell I hate paid online

>can't afford 5 bucks for a month
Poorfags were a mistake

not that, just the fact that lovecraft has been forced a bit too much on the general and i dont feel like seeing his face over and over
i get it, Bloodborne is lovecraftian, fucking stop already

it's considered as the elemental damage you've converted it to, only serration and righteous are uneffected by the conversion

it's a shit jewish tactic but it's not that expensive cmon user

Thrust is a subset of physical and conversion eliminates physical damage. No longer thrust. Bonuses like serrated and righteous still apply, though

What a stupid opinion you have

N

I

G

>fucking stop already
Literally never, this is the best thing to happen to Lovecraft fans since 1928

G

Niggermind

E
don't give up so easily user

R

Anyone feel in the mood for righteous co-op through what's left of the game?

I'm going to do Upper Cathedral Ward, Memeses, dungeon chalices from Defiled Pthumeru onwards and DLC.

IAis a federal republic in West Africa, bordering Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north. Its coast in the south lies on the Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean. It comprises 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, where the capital, Abuja is located. Nigeria is officially a democratic secular country

t. Nigerian Prince

M A N
A
N

I can and will afford it, but I don't need anything else PS+ provides and it rubs me the wrong way real bad.

I bought a ps4 for bloodborne
I only play bloodborne
I have ps+
Gives you access to glyphs and that's all it needs to do. coop and pvp are plus I guess

Pass?

kot

mačka

Pass is old.

I'll just pay a visit to the queen of the cucks' insides to get my roar gesture and start ringing at UCW.

katt

gato

gatto

Who wants a spelunk? Ihyll or Loran?

I vote Loran

house dingo

i'll come too

Oopsie, I actually made an ihyll already, I'll make Loran next if I'll have the time
pass is vodka
glyph is 822ixcej
Reports will be short because my compooter got fucked

I'll wait for the Loran one. Gotta do some chores anyways
Have fun user!

Okay, 1 slot open then assuming user comes

>a russian drinking vodka
can you get more stereotypical than this i wonder

A swede eating surströmming

L1 had slippery stairs, screaming rape room with a witch and bellmaiden minions, also lost wheelio in pre-main area. Boss was scythe giant, nearly slapped my ass but beautiful beams saved me. Onto layer 2 with nanachi, a cute blessed child. One more slot left if anyone is interested.
My family actually makes homemade infused vodka, the tangerine one is delicious.
/blog

I'll go get the living string and then ring in defiled Pthumeru.

>Lost wheel
Fantastic, it was the last split weapon i needed

>lost wheelio in pre-main area
I gotta get that.

Layer 2 had:
sekrit invisible wall room where the wise and terrible pthutato gifted us ENB jelly
garden where a bloodlicker was beckoned, nearly killed me
shit all for loot, only mold and ritual blood

Not sure how the fuck you died, she was motionless on my screen when that happened.

Anyway. onto Lower Loran.

Hopefully I make it home in time for this. Been waiting for it

Well, I'm flattered. I've got maybe another hour in me, so hit the pedal m8.

It's the ol' beast blood creeping up your right leg.

I JUST made it home. Wew.
And with drinks!

You hosting or should I host it?

Uhm, user sorry to disappoint you but it's /story/ Lower Loran, I'm just getting done with the mandatory stuff before starting some glorious farming.

OK SPELUNK ANYONE?

L3 was massive.
>garden with roaming hmph and shotgun watcher
>2 great one coldbloods
>weird bunch of corpses
>DUDE whi got torched to death
>bonus area with an unreachable item
>poor tiramisu lost the cannon standoff
>hblb got me as i was trying to jump away from it, then got decimated
>dropped a heavy gem made in abyss
>no L4
Thanks for coming Nanachi (and Tira), shame noone else arrived. I think I'll leave loran for the other day, getting kinda drowsy

Yes please

okay

thanks for hosting friend

GLYPH: zqybkw5b
PASSWORD: robot

>Was about to post my Lower Loran for a spelunk
Guess I'll join yours then, ebin dude

I don't complain often but the blog posting has gotten pretty bad recently.
Why do so many forget why we are on an imageboard in the first place?

Sorry for the confusion there buddy, I was looking for a couple of bastards of Loran, but in the wrong layer.

Gotta go get those and then farm some ritual blood (5) before Isz.

you full?

Yes, sorry.

>blogposting
where? Or do you count layer recaps as those? Because posting chalice reports is an old tradition

No posting about your life and dumb shit like that.

So who was Iosefka, really?

- uses magic and makes Celestial Emissaries like a Choirslut
- uses Cainhurst tools and has Cainhurst summons like a Vileblood
- her blood is at the very heart of the Mensis Ritual

Was she all three or what?

Small tight-knit community etc etc. I don't mind hearing it if it doesn't derail the thread

I'm sorry, I have to go now. Maybe I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Nevermind, Jordan: my eyes grow heavy... Let me rest a while.

Thanks for a real human bean and a real confederate.

If it's like a minor or a one time life update it's not too bad in my personal opinion. We're a pretty tightly-knit community all things considered.

The answer is that there are two Iosefkas and the one we fight is the impostor. Remember that we get Iosefka's blood vial from an ayylmao so the imposter turned real Iosefka into an ayy. Considering the summons didn't appear until after the imposter moves in, we could assume that impostersefka is the one that is from Cainhurst which also would explain her desire to get dicked by Oedon.

Not sure if killed by Molotov thrower Pthu or invader's cannon...

It can be slightly annoying I guess but I really don't care that much because most people here seem to care about each other. And it's a bit better than the usual shitposting.
If more people were bothered I'd probably speak up more about it