League of Legends general - /lolg/

Old thread: Shadow Succubus edition

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/JtsFmpNI-pbe-sign-ups-are-open
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like its that time of the year again, /lolg/

ill take trist

xth season 3

Please come back Morello, forgive us for our sins.

Xth for (You)

Really hope our boys TSM take a knee tomorrow in protest

>tfw no qt petite gf

Describe me /lolg/.

xth for breast metal waifu

How's new Sterak's on Yorick, Olaf, and Morde?

Dibs on Poppy

Post crackships.

how do i git gud at kiting

>Viktor
Good ma-
>Diana
Burn in hell

>walk away from enemy
>damage them
>keep walking away

Rinse and repeat

you right click the opposite direction after you attacked someone

Sounds dumb, but just wash your hands and keep your room warm
Cold hands + sticky fingers = clumsy playing

Ok lolg, who is gonna be the first confirmed gay champion.

My bet is on Graves.

Muscle Memory

Chill dude but will respond if verbally attacked

Vi

You like to speak softly but carry a big stick

>tfw now imagining Cody Sun going to take a walk after he gets home after worlds
>he's thinking about the check that fnatic mailed him
>he walks past two people down an empty street
>one of them suddenly turns around and clocks him in the back of the head and Cody blacks out
>he wakes up strapped to a table, and looks down to see a camera that's recording
>masked neckbeards silently step out of the darkness after he starts panicking and struggling
>cody tries to say something, but realized he is gagged
>one neckbeard takes out a poster that has a screenshot of the moment Cody threw the game and lead to Immortal's elimination, shows it to the camera and then Cody
>another takes out a knife and slides the blade gently along his cheek and down his bare chest
>the knife comes to a stop at the groin, and Cody's whimpering intensifies, the tears will not stop flowing at this point
>the knife jabs softly at his testicles, each poke causes Cody to twist violently, screaming into his gag
>the knife is lifted, and instead goes instead to his left hand
>utterly bewildered, he feels the steel drag down to his index finger, the finger he uses to press summoner spells
>a hand clamps down on Cody's left hand and keeps the finger in place, Cody begins to panic and resist to no avail
>the knife tip eases itself under the finger nail and rests right at the flesh
>Cody's eyes beg for mercy through his tears, but there is no reaction
>the knife wielder jabs sharply, and the blade stabs into his finger to elicit a muffled howl >the neckbeard then pushes down sharply, tearing the nail out and exposing flesh >Cody is on the verge of going into shock, but they never go quite far enough for it >Through the pain, he is vaguely aware of the knife gliding to his next finger
>months later, a tape appears in the Immortals team house mailbox
>as the team opens the package, the TV in the background discusses the disappearance of professional League of Legends gamer Cody Sun

That's the reason i never play Adc. I literally suck at it.
I'm perfectly fine playing every other role

It's going to be a girl because lesbians are EZ mode for LGBT rep in media. If Blizzard doesn't even the balls to have a gay guy, then I doubt Riot will either, especially since sold their souls over to a Chink corporation.

My bets are on Vi and Caitlyn.

How to trigger kledfag in a single image

I've been playing league since season 1 and I'm gold V

Should I end my life?

Illaoi buffs fucking when

Vi & Caitlyn
If you refer to men then probably Taric

Graves if Riot is feeling brave. Otherwise, Vi.

Am I a bad person for wanting to play HOHOHOHOHOHOHO when I just want to kill shit?

>Play a little aram to kill time
>Enemy rolls Janna who first builds ardent cancer
>And an ezreal who goes 17/3
>Plus Mundo and galio acting as his shields
F U N
U
N

why does camille's hookshot attach even when she's shortsighted?
why does wu's clone drop tower aggro
why can't my team not run into veigar's telegraphed stun?
why is panth's Q a targeted ability
why are junglers such entitled cocksuckers?

Just learn how to use attack move correctly. It should eliminate misclicks - as far as kiting is concerned, at least. Once you get good at the strictly mechanical aspect of it, you should be able to focus mostly on positioning.

A new champion, hopefully it's trash.

>first time getting chat restrictions
>can't insult players
>just disconnect out of the game

I just realized insulting and making everyone mad is the only fun part of this game and that's why I play it I'm the terror of platinum V

Ok, /lolg/, before you go full blown silver 5 waifu hentai spamming, I have a question for you:

Ignite Stoneborn Pact Zilean on your team builds an Ardent Senser first item. Would you report?

It actually worked pretty well until he started spazzing and failing to use R

As long as you're good with him, then no, it's not wrong at all.

Nah. He's pretty fair.

Jhinteresting, I see you are a man of culture aswell

No. Seems okay with slow spam on the enemy.

who are some good top champs for slow-grinding from silver to plat

i report anyone that even so much as uses zilean to begin with

what does it mean when a girl puts that she likes ahegao on her okcupid account?

Should I message her and win her over so she cosplays Ahri for me?

As if there's any doubt.

Is there a more mindless ultimate, R to win ultimate than pic related

>tfw you wanted to see Jhin and Jinx unexpectedly team in the upcoming lore so badly
>tfw that's probably not going to happen because Burch paired her up with fucking Ziggs now

I don't even ship them, but seeing these two interact with each other in a friendly rivals or even a comradery sort of way could've been really great and fun.

It hurts, /lolg/.

No. I don't get why people say Zed is cancer. He is pretty strong in lane phase but falls off late game. It's not that easy to carry games with Zed

Yeah, like half the other ultimates

It means that she is into hentai but dont be autistic about it and go asking for sexy cosplay before you even establish something of a relationship first.

It means it's probably a tranny.

>im stuck with the retarded gook jungler from last match
>im literally saving him from demotion to gold
>and im countered in lane

She might be a con slut

ok user trusting you

reminder
boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/JtsFmpNI-pbe-sign-ups-are-open

Honestly, this game would be pretty boring without everyone insulting each other

Zed's a pretty balanced character in a weird way.

Strong laning and sort of obnoxious especially without some form of self peel but in a way forgiving/fair since he falls off like a rock and very single target focused (and every ability of his is televised almost as much as Illaoi) Also Zhonyas is nice.

Cait and Vi or Diana and Leona

If riot made any of them gay nobody would bat an eyelash at it

Seem pretty rad and laid back

when will she stop getting banned in ranked draft?

Evelynn unironically

In her lore piece it mentions that she wouldve seduced this fat woman had she not had depression tainting her.

>pansexual, Non-binary

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Does anybody else have their pick 'ems bugged?

I got all of my Group B picks correctly, but I only received 2 points. What gives rito?

Does being Pan count?

Nah Eve will be Bi/Pan/Mileycyrus/Whatever slutting up everything, not exclusively gay.

Probably Vi or Le Blanc

Evelynn isn't even a female though, it's an "it," that can change its shape and gender, so Riot still manages to get away with some sexuality stuff there.

Do you think Evelynn is 'proud' of creating Vayne into a 'monster' and would gladly have a fling with her later on to see just how badly her actions where on her psyche?

How were your games today user?

Thanks user, appreciated

>6 tears

please tell me about this game and how you won
also question for new eve players, do you build protobelt before finishing runic echoes or do you finish runic echoes THEN protobelt?

Anthony Burch? Who is this person? Jinx was never paired with Ziggs. Stop talking crazy.

I'm still waiting for her comics. It's gonna be awesome. Well drawn and well written. Any day now.

Best girl.
Best figure.
Best wife.

>that succubus hentai where she gets """raped""" by MC's classmates but she changes according to how he wants them to be fucked over
was some good shit man

Yeah you might just want to reroll for someone else since you havent established real feelings or a relationship yet. Those are red flags for snowflakes

>pansexual
>nonbinary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CURVY
How many red flags do you need user? Anymore red flags and she'd write she's a commie too which undoubtedly she is

which 1 emote do i waste 5 bucks on.

none of them because they're all shit, overpriced and people mute them anyways

>identifies as pansexual and non-binary
>'curvy'
>Sun in Sagittarius
Good fucking luck.

Top hat penguin or thinking Blitz

>NA on the road to 0-10 once again

are they really 5 fucking dollars holy shit

I could probably see vi being gay, not Gay. what do you mean by selling themselves out to chinks ? I remember people discussing riot was working with china on something or whatever. not getting bought

m'pengu

i am all the days that you choose to ignore

>Pansexual
>Non-binary
>Curvy
TL: SJW landwhale nutjob

First gayboi? Probably Taric
Best one? Vladi

Also my bet is their first reveal will be via some comic and involve some hijinks with Rakan, so that they can do another "complementary opposites" themed skin set for Rakan/Xayah as they fight over it and they gain the plausible deniability that "everyone wants Rakan" to be able to get away with it when everyone shrieks at them over LGBT content.

Think of Evelynn as pennywise. it's neither male or female. It only takes those forms and does those things in order to maintain on earth

No one because Riot is owned by chinks.

r8 my emote selection

>Woman
>Non-Binary
>Woman
>Non-Binary
>Female
>Not-a-woman-or-a-man
>Spic

LMAO FUCK OUTTA HERE.

you seem like someone who gets offended easily

The Jinx one just to tilt your enemies

She doesn't look that bad.

>don't pair her on fun adventures with Jhin, Warwick, or even the most obvious choice - fucking Ekko
>instead pair her with Ziggs
>fucking Ziggs
>while Ziggs fans also get shafted because Burch decided to destroy whatever comradery he and Heimerdinger had
>we could've had Jinx & Ekko/Jhin/Warwick crazy shenanigans, or just a comic about Jinx fucking over Vi and Cait, or wacky Heimerdinger & Ziggs academy adventures like the fans would've wanted, but instead they just continue fucking it up

It's like a majority of Riot's writing team is clinically retarded. The only one I really like over there is the ex-Warhammer guy.

Bro she looks fucking disgusting

>ugly sjw face
>ugly spic face
the worst of both worlds

Would Eve want to rape Ahri?

I would

>Curvy
>Isn't curvy

Cody done