>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

you got me mad now

>roll the gatcha
>become canadian

wtf bros

Where can i find the new servants icons?

Tomoe is cute! CUTE!

We need Donte servant.

>Can only use Musashi support during Archer Tomoe fight
>Musashi dies on the first turn
Why is this allowed?

Shit, I forgot to say to add this to the OP.

Musashi and Lancer are always in the rate-up.
Archer: 16-17, 21-26, 29-1
Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

Slut thread

Proud Tomoecuck!

So if EOR's theme is "fiction", what is the Swordsmen chapter supposed to be

Turns out Raiko and Shuten were mindbroken by the bad guy. Shuten might talk big but even she has lines she won't cross but now she doesn't care about anything. Raikou as well isn't acting like herself. She took a child hostage, something she would never do but deep down mama is still there.

Shuten:
Besides, this world is nothing but a fantasy. If you are in a dream, you can do whatever you want.
Eating a child at night in the mountains has been a dream of mine for a long time. I thought it was a bad idea so I stopped myself from doing it before.
Now come here, I'm sure you'll taste delicious...
...Hm. What's with this dangerous aura? Kokujou Jigoku-san, were you about to slash my neck just now?
Raikou:
Don't you dare to eat that child in front of me. I will kill you.

Raikou goes back and forth between caring mama and scary kidnapper.

Raikou:
(crying) I'm sorry—— I'm so sorry for doing these terrible things to you. But... I won't ask for your forgiveness.
I don't deserve it. We are broken.
After having our Saint Graph crushed and reconstructed, we became one of the so called Seven Blade Heroes.
It broke us. There is nothing we can do about it.
That's why... Every now and then... our words and actions are the opposite of how we truly feel.
Shuten:
That's what you think? Pitiful oni. Pitiful warrior. You were already broken as a human woman long time ago————
Don't blame it all on what happened to us, Minamoto no Yorimitsu.

They aren't your enemy for no reason or because they aren't from Chaldea like I saw some people saying earlier today. It's justified.

shit

Nobu a CUTE.

Is the loli ninja good bros? Leveled her halfway because I'm still new.

Slut thrread

With all of this discussion on Waifus and their respective Cuck Traits, does anyone have the nip chart/visual guide of FGO heroines and their varying cuck levels? It ranked females based on how cuck bait each was or was not. It was pretty useful in determining when to roll in the gatcha during certain rate-ups but I lost the image file after my recent catastrophic hard drive failure.

I've already searched google, but I couldn't find it.

LUCHA
U
C
H
A

Post EoR3 teams!

Scathach's scat hach

WHO WERE THE 7 SWORDSMEN???

Is the silver lancer in the FP gacha? I believe he is since he isn't supposed to be story locked but can anyone confirm that?

Could one of the three user who understand nip tell us what's happening in this chapter

>tfw she will never be yours

Makes sense.
They established pretty early on that Caster of Limbo could do that to servants when he does it to Daiz.

Post damage report
>80 quartz
>L/Z O, Karna

me*7

All of them are me.

us

I love my Onee-san

good

i already have too many archers

>200 quartz
>bunch of 5 star CEs, 2 Musashi, Waver, Chiyome

From previous thread:
So is the Danzou rate up is independent of the story unlock?

If not, I'll just save my quartz and tickets? I can't remember how it worked for the others.

Or is the Danzou rate up a separate gacha from the story gacha? Or are they just gonna apply the Danzou rate up to the story gacha?

So confused, please advise.

How did you manage to roll Lu Bu, Zhuge Liang, Yan Qing, and Wu in a single ten roll?

HAKUNOS WHEN

Such a chart doesn't exist. No one is autistic enough for that shit.

above the sacred line will fuck (You), but she still could be a slut

update when

>the hypest thing from the chapter was a shirou sprite reused from a CE

Reminder

Sasaki Kojiro spent his entire live sword training in the mountains, so how did he acquire a sword like the Bitchu Aoe (備中青江 - Blue River of Bitchu)? Was he not spending his time farming on the farmlands?

Nasu: Kojiro is the son of an ordinary farming family, living an ordinary farm life and separated from ordinary common sense. Ordinarily He met a master swordsman who had retired deep into the mountains, and began his ordinary life in the mountains himself. He was enthralled by the swordsmanship of the master, and he began training under him the next day. After one month, the master swordsman drew his last breath, and Kojiro completely threw himself into the path of a swordsman. By the way, what the master swordsman talked on about was the refined behavior of a swordsman--a communion with nature, so to speak. He did not instruct Kojiro on anything related to sword techniques. The Bitchu Aoe may have been the master's, or perhaps he received it from the Holy Grail when the legendary soul was summoned. It is simply something thought to be part of who he is.

Takeuchi: So he only witnessed the opening of a performance [referring to swordsmanship]... so he's really a genius among geniuses isn't he!?

Nasu: Isn't it obvious. Don't underestimate a chivalrous man person who is eligible as a Servant despite being nameless. He was raised in both mind and body in those mountains. Even without a katana that master swordsman can cut through dimensions. Sengo Muramasa, that which can cut even casualty.

>liz wouldn't fuck you
what a scam

>Parvarti

I suppose I feel kinda bad for the pair, but if Shuten did admit to having dreamed of eating children, I suppose this behavior still isn't quite out of left field for either of them.

good roll, i hate you

>42 quartz
>tomoe, musashi

Who cares, I already have my own waifu.

When a servant is on rate-up you can roll them regardless of Story Lock.
If you want her this will basically be your only chance for several months unless you like pissing quartz away in the story gacha.

Thank you user! I'm sure many other anons will find this chart useful too.

Does he ever fight in the chapter? Do we know his skills and such?

If you beat the chapter she'll be in the neutral "story" gacha, which never has rate-ups. Whilst she's not in the current EoR gacha there'll likely be a part 2 gacha with her and the old man, if you want her you're better off waiting for that.

Don't hate me user, I whaled for Tomoe.

>Muramasa comes to Chaldea
>He keeps getting caught doing Shirou things and just tells you to shut up
>Him and EMIYA are constantly competing who will cook
>He keeps staring down Illya and Kiritsugu
>Jaguarman won't leave him alone

She should be in a rate up with Yagyu. Maybe by themselves, or with a new 5*.

>90 quartz + 9 tickets
>0 gold servants
>bunch of useless *4 and *5 CE
>0 bald spear guy

Free Liz exist.

When we get Violet and Kingprotea

>Tamamo slut not having sex with (You)

Yes he fought, he flash forge sword and cut a castle in half.

>2 tickets
>Tomoe
I'm waiting for that doll.

>he goes to the Chaldea training room and attempts a high jump that was for some reason being broadcasted on Chaldea tv

Everyone keeps saying EoR 3 was full of Musashi waifubait shit. Any particular moments / examples? I only just beat baldy monk so dont know what else lies in store.

We know he flash-forges an impressive sword. That's 'bout it.

He doesn't seem like the kind of person to involve himself in shit unless he absolutely has to. Cranky old man instincts. But him helping out Musashi in the first place was a glimmer of Seigi peaking through.

>60 quartz
>10 tickets
>Tomoe
Don't know what to feel. I was happy at first but not now. I had Musashi long time ago when she appeared once.

>72Q
>2 loli assassins, 1 tomoe, 1 baldy

Her sprite's face seems too sharp and looks really off. Sprite-kun must be suffering over there.

>high jump
>implying he's not going to spend hours upon hours trying to forge the perfect blade while everyone watches

She wants Shirou

Those are just Musashifags going full damage control. In reality she spends the whole time lusting after Shirou.

>60 quartz

I think it matches the card art very closely.

>90 quartz
>5 tickets
>Tomoe and Daiz

I wanted Musashi, but a ST buster archer is fine too.

>1 ticket, 9 quartz
>Tomoe
I'm satisfied now, only need to save for the Old Man.

What the fuck, that never happened.

>60 SQ + 10 Tickets
>0 gold servants
>NP3 Bald Lancer
>NP2 Angra Manyu
>Several *4-*5 useless CE

Pls kill me.

>Entire female Chaledea staff watching over him
>Saber, Isthar and Parvati try to keep him away from them with the later two doing it based on instincts alone.

>2030 (new)
congrats user

Gilkeks BTFO

Wow. Shirou can't stop bekng best boy really.

>the neutral "story" gacha, which never has rate-ups
It would be more accurate to say it doesn't have rateups anymore. Before EoR, new story rateups were done in the story gacha, and way back when in the game's early days they just shoved all rateups into the regular gacha.

> Musashi likes old men

Whew she's Rin 2.0

She keeps calling (you) cute in the beginning.

What Servants get bonus bond from EoR III?

Q: While SRW depicts characters in ways faithful to the IP they come from, Fate likes to subvert the characteristics of the heroes it uses. Do you have any policy or sense of balance when it comes to preservation versus subversion?

Nasu: It's what I was talking about before, the fun of liberal interpretations. For example, in the original legend, you get these brief, like two-line descriptions. Something like, "Cú Chulainn (*) has a spear called the Gáe Bulg. The spear is said to always pierce the heart of the wielder's foe and burst within it." And that's it, that's all you get. But if you look at it the other way, you can do whatever you want as long as you make sure to adhere to those two lines.

Nasu: It's why I've always been opposed to turning contemporary figures into Servants, because they're extensively documented. That said, Fate GO has such a huge volume of Heroic Spirits that I violate that taboo.

Nasu: The heroes in folklore are basically showcases of the "setting" that their respective tales like to indulge in, so when you do your own liberal take while adhering to that, the result's got to be entertaining. I figured that sort of logical leap would be engaging for the players. It can be eye-opening and get people to say, "I never thought of it that way," or, "If I were the one doing this, I'd do it like such and such." The players can come up with their own ultimate Servants for fun.

Nasu: I wouldn't call it a subversion as much as I would a creative interpretation of folklore with very simplistic descriptions, designed to spice it up a little. What you also have to remember is that no matter how minor a hero is, they're still a hero and deserving of respect. They were someone worthy of being written about in a tale, so I always make sure to keep that in mind and give them some fitting heroics.

Anno: "Put Char in an EVA" Terada: "But only 14 year olds can pilot those" Anno: "...Oh yeah"

soon

are you sure about that?

I'm so sorry.

For Hakuno. (You) have a shark and a cat instead.

>Why do these women keep staring at me
>Why are they following me around
>I just want to make swords

idiot

So how is Yagyu compared to Saber Lancelot?

40 quartz, I got this

>Raikou still trying to hold to her values
Fug

Spams better, crits worse.

shit

>roll a gold archer
>It's Wu
You know what, I'm absolutely fine with this. I almost picked her as my free 4 star before.

>SRW
Huh did they really talk about it?

Would it be worth it to see what they'll come out with the halloween gachas, or should I blow my quartz on the EoR III gachas?

If you are the maker of that chart, consider assigning numerical values instead of putting them all in a chart. It's far more useful that way.

They serve different purpose in art meme team.
While Lancelot is for 3 turn all in burst Yagyu is more of a stall meme team orient.

I thought she was gudasexual but in the end she's yet another shirou slut. EoR3 was full of cuckbait.

nasu is a huge srw fag

>287 and counting
>NP3 Musashit
>Penteshitea
>NP2 Chiyoshit
>Shituria
>NP5 Bananashit
>0 Tomoe
>no quartz left

Do you want Musashi/Tomoe/Chiyome?
Because they'll probably get rotated out by the time Halloween starts.