/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Pure Love Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sageXle6T9g
twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/920242992790851585/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaDpERu-Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=a3FThp-XGXg
youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DARKNESS

First image post for best canon couple!

Everyone is a cute dork and I love them all.

Riku smells like dick cheese.

GOOD posts.

I might try to platinum Dream Drop Distance. How hard is it compared to the rest of the games?

seventh for there's no canon relationships between the OC characters and anyone that thinks as much is a delusional waifufag

Not very. A little tedious, but not as much as Re:CoM or BbS.

Play on Proud. There's no Trophy for it, but you need EXP Zero to get the all abilities Trophy.

A little easier than II. A lot easier than Chain of Memories and Birth By Sleep. Still tedious as fuck though.

BAD posts.

>"waaaah someone doesn't like what I like!"

So for Union X, is there any kind of multiplayer thing I should be looking into, or would I be fine just doing the main quests?

chocolate strawberries!

If all you want is the story, then you can just do the story quests.

Union Cross is the multiplayer mode which is just a special event quest that changes every so often. It doesn't have anything to do with the story if that's what you're asking. It's just a special event type like the Coliseum.

Good. I already was on Proud mode and I don’t really see an incentive to play through the thing on Critical all over again. Maybe if it was offered from the get go. I’ll just keep playing from where I’m at.

Okay, thanks. Marathoning the series right now, so was a little curious.

>bears get 4th place
>damn near made it to 3rd place too

>those power gaps between 1st and 2nd and 2nd and 3rd
Why are Foxes and Unicorns so autistic?

There's just more people in them.

A few more people wouldn't reach those levels of lux.
>unironically grinding lux outside of weeks where you get a reward
Autism.

>few
Foxes and ponies have like the majority of people

>page 10 again
but why?

>thread made 2 and a half hours ago
>only 24 posts
you tell me

Nothing to talk about. Plus I'm still salty the mods deleted the Kairi thread.

we had a good run

Just got Kh 1.5 on ps3 after not having anything to do with the series for like 10 years or something. What am I in for?

A fun Disney game, an okayish Disney card game, and a shit movie featuring barely any Disney

So far the Disney parts have been really jarring.

And fuck now i'm really not looking forward to the movie. I always thought it was a full game. D:

Nice rare Kairi.

Longer loading times

>I always thought it was a full game.
It was, on DS.

It's better this way.

They haven't been bad so far. Lol I still have a ds, but I'll take your word for it.

And Donald and goofy as final fantasy characters is hilarious.

This is the kind of heart-pounding action you're missing out on by not playing Days.
youtube.com/watch?v=sageXle6T9g

However, I do recommend playing the other DS game, Re:coded. If you do, be aware the movie in 2.5 has two new scenes you should see.

Oh you're in for a treat if you stick around for 2.

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for re:coded.

Up to wonderland!

>kairi thread
what

Kairi thread on /v/ earlier. Mods rudely deleted it after awhile.

If you somehow didn't get it in the previous draw or when it was given out for the trailer, now we have the KHIII Sora EX Guaranteed Draw
twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/920242992790851585/photo/1

I guess you can get some Awakenings as well

Another bait banner. Something big must be coming soon.

The Japs ain't havin' it
>Don't need it
>Really? You're not messing with me?
>I'll draw if it's free
>screencap of Cloud saying "not interested"
>What kind of person would draw from this
>Why spend Jewels on something we got for free
>Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash
>I'd draw if it were Guilt 7, but Guilt 5... I want Sephiroth
>Cease

A lot harder to please than the global crowd

Can you blame them? Especially since their banners are set medals, and not a gigantic pool of medals like global.

It's not replacing a premium draw or anything, Final Form Sora is still up for a couple of days yet.

KH3 Kairi EX

Why would they skip kh2 kairi ex

Titan Cup is the dumbest shit in KH2. You just spam Genie for 10 rounds and win with barely trying

I forgot, my bad. I just want to see titties

That would be awesome. But we'll get KH2 Kairi EX first.

Illustrated KH2 Kairi [EX] will be this art. Screencap this.

>Illustrated KH2 Kairi [EX] will be this fanart
Highly doubtful.

Looking away in the same pose as KH1 Kairi [EX]. It's happening.

>fanart ever being used in any official capacity
>ever

But that Kairi is from this?

>Mistaking Nomura's art for fan art
>ever

That Ventus though.

The fuck are you on about? That's clearly Aced

Is he the most unnecessary character in this series? Or is it Roxas?

Almost done with Final Mix, just got some synthesis, secret bosses, and a few scattered trinities and time trials to do before Ansem. When I'm done, should I play Chain of Memories, Re:Chain of Memories, or skip'em and just jump right into II Final Mix?

Kinda.

Play CoM, you may enjoy the card based gameplay. I'm assuming you have the HD collection?

Yeah. I've played the original up to Hollow Bastion when I was younger and had fun with it, so I'm scared about how well the game translates into 3D.

It seems to divide CoM fans. Some like it, some don't.

Luxord

Play CoM for sure since its actually great, then flip a coin for ReCom

dont play recom

"how could you?"

How could I what?

lead this thread to everlasting page 10

Hey, I constantly post an image once we reach page 10. Don't see you guys helping out.

uh so about Roxas.
Does he deserve life?

Sure, why not?

because Sora might go heartless for Roxas

That's why he's searching for the Key to Restore Hearts. So he doesn't Heartless himself again. If anything Roxas has to hope that his being isn't absorbed into Ven's heart. Basically Roxas will have had to of grown his own heart to become his own person again.

well he grew his own heart already. Can he use that again?

That's what I'm assuming. It's clear now that Roxas, Xion and Namine all had/grew Hearts of their own over the course of their lives. Roxas was housing Ven's so it was ambiguous as to whether he had his own or not. But as of DDD I'm sure that's the case.

The problem now is finding them all bodies for their Hearts. They'll either have to use Replica bodies supplied by Even. Or maybe even look into bringing Data bodies into the real world to use.

well Sora was walking around in com being only a heart. Dont think bodies are that important

The only reason he was able to do so was because of Kairi. Had she not been a PoH and hugged him when he was a Heartless he'd still be a shadow.

wow thanks a lot Namine. Several people died because of you

They weren't people

Shut up DiZ

Can we get a Halloween themed edit of this?

Similar to how this was done.
If not better

Wait so who is still controlling the nobodies?

...xemnas appears in twilight town in the same trailer

the nobody looks weird

yes.

>The problem now is finding them all bodies for their Hearts.
if I had to guess, part of this whole Key To Return Hearts business will somehow give them bodies.

Yes

I think everyone does except for Vanitas He, Namine, and Xion don't have original selves in the same way that Lea did, and they formed their own identities. If they were just normal Nobodies, I'd say fuck them.

He's got Mickey and Yen Sid to watch over him, plus he's already looking for a way to do that without going heartless.

Sora has to perform a sea salt ice cream ritual to do that

sora lays out a bunch of ice cream in a heart shape then shoots it with a keybeam.

>still no fairy stars adamantite

Besides Battle on the Big Bridge, what FF music would you want to hear in KH?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHaDpERu-Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=a3FThp-XGXg
youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc