fantasymusica.org

> How to Webm
obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-985755321/temper-tantrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hand-paint your textures, user.

Exams are nearly over for me lads and I've just made a game in a team as part of a university project, what should I try to make over the summer?

>magical college RPG
>aristocrat sim castle/town builder
>pirate RPG
>viking RPG where you have to explore the new world

Does anyone on agdg actually do this? Too time consuming.

it would be that, or sculpting it and still doing some painting afterwards

>Too time consuming.
Good work is time consuming.

I'd imagine that if you already put in the thousands of hours to get good at painting, this method could be faster than learning a new workflow like substance painter or some in-engine shader magic.

Substance or Quixel? Which do you prefer?

source engine is the greatest

>make tons of progress
>try to watch a game dev stream while deving
>make literally zero progress
>try to listen to music
>progress slows substantially
>stuck for 5 minutes trying to write a single string because I get lost trying to think

Guys I think I might be retarded or something I got diagnosed with ADHD as a kid but I haven't taken medicine for it in years. I'm starting to think the doctors might have not been wrong though, I get distracted so easily. I'm just going to try and brute force focus though, I don't like the idea of medication ruling my life.

Already a thread

fuck off boku.

>stuck for 5 minutes trying to write a single string because I get lost trying to think
did anything come of that? if not, its a problem. I get lost thinking about how to improve the system all the time

stop giving it yous. if you ignore it, it goes away. this is proven.

how does SSD optimization work?

i dont get it

10/17/17(Tue)17:23:08

46 posts / 19 posters and progress

10/17/17(Tue)18:13:55

12 posts / 9 posters bitching about the first thread

you decide

reminder if you keep posting in this thread you'll encourage OP autists to create extra threads and bitch constantly a full hour after other threads over little shit bringing down the quality of both threads as they both compete for attention.

When I say lost I mean trying to think about what I'm going to write and then forgetting what I'm supposed to be writing like 5 times in a row.

What is everyone making for Halloween jam?

how does this even work
is the texture magically wrapped around whatever the fuck that is and it just looks great?

Fuck white people. Come join us on November 4th to fight white supremacy across all the states. Let's bring revolution to the world!

who to hire for my game's theme song?
its a peaceful story, sort of like the beginning island of KH
but I still want some sort of catchy song to draw attention, even if its only in the menu and credits

You have a point, but you're contributing to the problem by posting this in either new thread.

Just post progress in whichever thread you want to support.

Does /r9k/'s Wojak game have a good soundtrack?

soundcloud.com/user-985755321/temper-tantrum

pls help, most tutorials on /3/ only do feet as just something like socks or feet
I'll animate these feet in return for you

Isnt substance where you make your own material library yourself, and Quixel is where you just choose materials from a library already created for you?

>no wires
>doesn't even specifiy what help he needs
How do you even live.

if we keep this up we can catch the other thread and become the main agdg thread!

or rather, this thread is the only one actually discussing things

more than halfway there, i'm a nodev though so i don't have any progress to post to help unfortunately

>what would make people come to this thread over the other one
>i know, more blatant shitposts

You still unwrap uv before painting. What you paint on a face goes on its corresponding space on a flat texture

isn't the whole point to have the higher post count for when the mod wakes up from his cheetoh-stupor and comes around and checks which duplicate general he should delete?

show the wires, you gotta have holes prepared to where the toes will come out from. subdivide it if needed

Post comfy mechanics
>you can fly around the map
>expressive NPC dialog and faces
>books you can read

>can sit in chairs

is beauty objective?

Interesting spells/abilities for a roguelike? Anything you want to see you haven't seen before?

Why wouldn't he just delete the newest one? Thats what I'd do. If you make a general regardless of whether the general was made early or not, or if the pastebins are fucked up or not, or regardless of whether the OP pic sucks or not, its just consistent to stick with the older thread. The only people complaining are retards that care about dumb shit and autistic OP wars. Just fucking post in the oldest thread every time until it reaches bump limit.

I get that now, gonna make some tris
but man I have no idea where to go with the toes

Google feet click on images