/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread 192598563

Best of friends edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6249885
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1809403#search=Ota-ko
epicmafia.com/game/6249905
twitter.com/QueenStamper/status/919836305936203777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best giri.

I want to ship Giri with Shuichi.

Would Gundam get along with Gonta and Himiko?

You fucked up the link you little shit

sup

Leave Monokuma to me

I prefer when Kaede is distressed in her cuckquean fanfic.

Well, that makes it cheating, not cuckqueaning.

I don't want to know what that filename means.

No beta boytoys allowed!

>No beta boytoys allowed!
Regular betas such as yourself are fine though?

Two to the one from the one to the three
I like Shirogane and I like Moogie!

It means some bad stuff bub.

Koko!

Disgusting!

Distressed, but also aroused slightly.

I want to see Kaede cry as her husband, Shuichi, is taken away to prison for crimes he didn't commit! I want to see Kaede hire the A-Team to rescue Shuichi! I want to see Kaede's happy face as B. A. Baracus deposits him back in Kaede's arms, safe and sound!

I love the A-Team!

Yes, Gundam have friendly interactions with both Gonta and Himiko in board mode.

good post

Don't project your own insecurities onto me!

Yes, I'd assumed. You're a bad person.

gee, it sure is boring around here

epicmafia.com/game/6249885
One more needed

I tried downloading that game and got a virus.

I love my darling husband!

Why would you actually want to play it?

How do I get close to Himiko without letting on that I'm after her small hole?

>punish Rantarou by making him repeat the killing game
>give him survivor perk, immediately making him an inherent threat in the next game
>have to murder him straight away to avoid him exposing her
for what purpose? what was her endgame in giving him the perk if she knew it would result in him trying to expose her?

>disgusting!
Agreed.

I wanted to know if its really bad.

Mugiposts are always good posts!

pretend to be after her big hole instead

Korekiyo slamming harlots in the back of his Dragula!

That's pretty gross, I don't think Tsumugi would lick Amami's period blood.

She didn't really murder him for trying to expose her, she did it because if no one died then the game would be over. The motive really fucked her whole plan up and she panicked

kiss moe-tan

so she would have allowed herself to be exposed if she knew a murder would have happened either way?

Her... ear?

Good evening everyone!

Tsumugi's just an absolute joke of a mastermind. She's more of a blasphemer or a failed copycat than anything.

>fucks herself over by imposing an idiotic rule
>breaks the rules of her own killing game several times

Hopefully the last fake Danganronpa we get.

Hello, my friend lost that ficyou wanted to see, so i will try to rewrite it from scratch.

Maki tries to play spin the bottle and have it land on Momoda, she spins and it lands on Shuichi. She reaches in and pecks him on the mouth and pulls away. She feels weird. Shuichi is next to spin and it land on her. She hates it but leans forward to kiss him. She could've pulled out early but continues, enjoying it and losing herself in it. Shuichi pulls away and Maki comes back to her sense as she was in a trance. She wonders what happened, and if she enjoyed it. Next Momoda spins and it lands on Shuichi he grins and grabs him, pushes him down and starts making out, much to Maki's dismay.

There's only Three people playing.

Rantarou sharing his Survivor Perk information definitely spooked her, yeah, but her main spook was the timer running out and everyone dying. I'm sure she had ways to counter Rantarou without being exposed anyways.

Hey doc, you had medical training right?

I thought Tsumugi was great precisely because she made slip ups here and there and wasn't invincible like Junko was. She wasn't some retarded villain sue, she was just an obsessive fan that managed to work her way up into being a TV show director while playing the role of game master.

what does her dick smell like?

pretty meh night for me so far, just ramen, tea, and shitposting

>Seeing retards is fun
Why?

I just wonder what Junko's up to

Tsumugi is not a real mastermind! Just a brainwashed one!

>claims to be the hugest DR fan
>completely neglects the very essentials of what DR is about

Come on. She's an absolute amateur and a complete failure. If you're too incompetent to do things properly you should just not commit to it at all.

Probably fucking some dude with a hair sticking up.
Then killing him.
Then cloning him, loading that clone with a personality via flashback light, and fucking him again.

To the user who asked for an image source in last thread
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1809403#search=Ota-ko
>tfw no tiny gf with puffy inverted nipples
I wonder if Himiko's nipples are similar

Aww, thats alright don't worry about it.
Yes, user. That is correct!
Thats not so bad, i have been drinking Herbal tea and watching friday the 13th movies with my gf
Please do not, this is a blue board.

>Yes, user. That is correct!
Do you think the hand thing from Gerald's Game is medically accurate?

MA BOI this peace is what all student hope for

She was pretty capable man. She successfully pulled off a murder and framed someone else for it, and more or less got nearly the entire cast killed off. A villain with flaws or a losses isn't necessarily an incompetent one or bad one. I hated Junko because her talent is basically "I win", and it's hard to even get real comeuppance on her because she even gets off to her own failure. Plus I never really took well to the idea of her masterminding the end of the world simply because she got off to it. Tsumugi being so mundane in comparison is honestly a good thing I feel.

My question is who was controlling Monokuma. I'm guessing it's an Alter Ego/AI of some sort, yeah?

Is your girlfriend's name Heather?

Animator!

so what were some of the other memes that were floating around prior to V3's release? The only ones I remember are
>himiko is the case 3 culprit after orchestrating a complicated double murder using tricks and magic
>kaito becomes Juzo 2.0
>rantarou rapes kaede

Pharmy-senpai's girlfriend gets to cuddle up with Pharmy-senpai~ She's so lucky!
I would be more jealous but I hate scary movies

I need to know who's on team horror movies in this general

>Aww, thats alright don't worry about it.
Eh, I am more disappointed with the fact my cpu didn't saved the link.

Angie and her beloved Tenmiko!

Meh, and it's shame there was nothing good in her tag either.

I need pictures, pictures of mage icians

I love these 3

I have yet to see that movie, but from looking of what i am reading it seems she degloved herself. I mean it has happened, though mainly from accidents from highways and such. It would require surgery, skin graffing or amputation afterwards and even then the hand can take nerve damage.
No, but i did have an ex by that name!
I'm a sucker for horror films, though to be honest i don't do final desination or SAW very well.

junko and her minions have taken Jaberwalk island

lol

Good morning y'all

Is it okay to love such a pure creature like kiibo?

No.

You should watch it

Cute

The artist seems to have a pretty vanilla work selection, but his art is very nice to say the least.

>completely neglects the very essentials of what DR is about
Elaborate?

>Akamatsu and Shuichi at the movies
>Shuichi tries to make move during the horror movie and comfort Akamatsu during the scary parts
>Gets freaked out
>Akamatsu comforts him instead

I meant the character from Galko-chans show, not the artist of that pic.

Morning, and of course it is.

It sure is!

So how long before the next game or anime? I'd assume SC is kind of mad they don't get to whore out the characters to LN's and stuff, and people want to learn about the world and see if Tsumugi is right or not.

epicmafia.com/game/6249905
Epicmafia!

Oh, yeah that's true. Then again I imagine there's gotta be more images of her on Pixiv or something. But I thought when you said "meh", you referring to the quality of the image itself. It ain't too bad tho, I'm a sucker for weird nipple variations.

Probably a spinoff game in a year or two, who knows when another mainline game will come out.

I love Kirumi!
Good morning, /drg/.

I really REALLY want to see sad Angie!

>Amami is Komaeda 2.0
>Mugi cosplays as someone and frames them for murder
>Saihara and Kirumi are twins
>Everyone is an actual criminal

Yeah I saved it, shame it's small though heh

goodmorning kirumi

>cult leader
Irony.

Sometimes I just want to pin him down on the bed and fuck him senseless.

Ouma 72 IQ

twitter.com/QueenStamper/status/919836305936203777

Morning Kirumianon
yeah, when I saw the cropped image, I assumed that the image was much larger, however if you're referring to the nipple size, I agree that we could go bigger

Shuichi looks much larger there than he is.

Posting best v3

Good morning!

I want Oma to prank me!