/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1001- Plane Ride Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voI-9TdS0Jw
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9wQojS0lxpZlhDdk9Rc01ubU0/view?usp=sharing
i.imgur.com/scChFTb.png
youtube.com/watch?v=5QRVbEQogDk
notalwaysright.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TOiGMQkWveg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

First for Silver a dork!
A DORK!

>tfw tryed to make the new thread and fucked up so hard it got deleted

>Fucked up the embeds
>Didn't update the OP
Leave it to Buddy to fuck things up

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=voI-9TdS0Jw

Jesus Christ, user, you had one fucking job.
Newfags stop making OPs pls.

Clover Heights Zone by GHPAnon
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9wQojS0lxpZlhDdk9Rc01ubU0/view?usp=sharing

Best ship coming through! No *beep beep*s here

I've been here since 2012 stfu

A preview of what can be done with the glorious powers of 3D: i.imgur.com/scChFTb.png

Outstanding job. Glad I left this project in your hands, I never could've gotten it to this state.

user calm your autism please

>"To get through tight spaces, press the circle button to slide."

*Post anniversary meme*
*no images on phone post*

yes

silver is a cute dork

Jokes on you user, /sthg/ didn't even exist in 2012!

it begins

okay woa i swear thread 1000 started like less than an hour ago did time slip my mind

Yes it did I remember it well

kissu

Started 5 hours ago. Jesus, fastest we've gone through a thread in quite a while.

Prove it, then. Prove you're not a faker!

what's the nicest way to read TGT?

Great followup to 1000 buddy

So is blaze dead in forces or what?

Hope these individual pics are uploaded to the booru and tagged because I can't recognise most of those people

that joke was not funny.
Simpsons should quit now. (or six years ago.)

She's hanging out in the Sol Dimension, ignoring Sonic & the others please for help. Flat bitch

Infinite kidnapped her.

Slow rat will save flat cat from being a prisoner of war

Blaze died in '06. Didn't you play the game?

Wh-why would he do that?

Because he wants her pussy.

For those of you who are buying Forces, how are you planning on playing it and the Shadow DLC? Are you playing through the game first and then doing the DLC? The DLC first and then everything else? Or just do the DLC at some point while you're still playing through the story? The Shadow DLC is supposed to explain why Shadow is fighting with Infinite

youtube.com/watch?v=5QRVbEQogDk

i refuse to play sonic forces not on some sort of drug. I want it to be good so ill alter my MIND instead of devs altering the game

Probably just do the DLC after, or maybe in between one of the playstyles.

Actually, that makes me think, have they confirmed whether this is SA1 or SA2 style of gameplay transitions?

I think you're supposed to play it after

For the next thread, though I doubt it will get used.
Main game > DLC makes most sense, even if the DLC takes place beforehand.

Didn't Aaron say we're gonna want to play the main game first for a bit before the Shadow DLC? If so, I'll play the main game a little, then go into the Shadow DLC

They did confirm it, yeah

Probably just play it on PC and DLC after the main story.

DELET this

Sonic Forces his dick in your anus

>I would love the Bump and Sage selfie one among others.

Which one is it?

It's also the 10th anniversary of
notalwaysright.com/

SA2 style

Perfect!

Alright, I'll probably just play through the DLC after then.

Anyone get a chance to play Clover Heights? I'd love to hear some feedback.

I want classic amy to suck my dick with those sharp canines

KISSU

user this is a Christian imageboard. Get your filthy tripe off of here

>those teeth

I'm not your fucking football buddy guy!

I wanted to run it, but for some reason, it's lagging massively. I'm able to run the devkit perfectly, but for some reason anytime I try to play GHP & now Clover Heights, it lags.

I have a medical need to see Rosy pounding the shit out of Scourge, Amazon position style.

Y-you too

Sonic Friend!

Meant to add: I'm not sure if it's a problem with my PC not being able to run HedgePhysics because Birthday Bash ran fine, but GHP & CH are giving me trouble, even when I set resolution at the lowest

I think it looks really good, and I love the physics.

on a semi unrelated note, what does the GHP in your name stand for?

So apparently there's going to be a huge plot twist regarding infinite, what do you think it's gonna be /sthg/?

Try running at a lower resolution and on Normal instead of Super quality setting.

Green Hill Paradise, the project I'm most known for besides that live action film...

Infinite is the real super power of teamwork.

Infinite ends.

He's Buddy's friend.

Thinking about it, I think it may be a problem with space on my computer. I've had this problem before when running games on my PC where it lags heavily, but it runs better once I clear space.

Infinite and buddy are butt buddies.

Sonic from another dimension

It would add to the list of Ben 10 parallels

Infinite never existed.

Oh fuck, we are not ready

i like knuckles

Great model but I think it would be even better if maybe a recolored pupil texture from Unleashed or Generations was in her eyes, they're a bit big

well i have my dumb one at least
could probably get a few more of 'em if needed since even the ones in the collage aren't as big as the original resolutions posted

>tfw just got here
>tfw remembered something cool I could have done for #1000 but didn't

do tell.
was it a tittydrop vid?

Hey, nothing's stopping you from doing it! Same goes for anyone who hasn't gotten there stuff fro 1000 in yet

it depends. If the rest of the story is extremely cliche, then I expect Infinite to either be Buddy's "dark side" or his assumed dead best friend. If not that, then he's like the embodiment of "bad feelings" and can only be defeated by a courageous young OC with a pure heart. Something like that.

If it's a true twist then I expect something crazy like Fang or Mighty. Maybe even Blaze. He's the combination of all the forgotten characters over the years.

Sonic and Ben 10 don't have any real parallels. They just have tropes in common. At least with DBZ we know Silver was created with Futue Trunks in mind.

is good. very Warhol-esqe.
and yes please senpai

Infinite is Tails's older brother

>then he's like the embodiment of "bad feelings" and can only be defeated by a courageous young OC with a pure heart.
I mean, the story trailer did show Eggman creating a bunch of Infinites by channeling his hate for Sonic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOiGMQkWveg
top 10 fights

Who is infinite's jp va?

Is anyone else just absolutely giddy that every thread has 4 digits now?

We made it!

>1000+
it's a good thing

It'd take weeks and a lot of effort to do it, and without a deadline with such weight as a #000 milestone I'm probably not going to do it. Maybe in 3 more years.
>mfw 6 years of /sthg/
>mfw spending more than half a decade here
>mfw it's an actually considerable amount of your life

Well, what was it gonna be?

Guys i just realised

Infinite is Antone

#2000 will probably come quicker since there probably won't be a 6 year hiatus in actual playable Sonic games

your headcanon is cute but wrong. the dbz reference is super sonic and the dragon emeralds

how so? do you mean the iris as a whole, or just the pupil inside the iris? i could scale it down and post it here. would half the size be good?

You're sure about that?

Sonic Wars will be the last 3D sonic game.

Yes, it's kinda cool. It looks so weird, but then you check it and it's actually right.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET: THREAD 1100

MISSION ACCEPTED

you have 99 threads left to prepare your art, anons

Not that user but they literally compare Silver to Future Trunks in the 06 script notes.

Trunks if name dropped in Silvers' production notes

I'm so fucking ready for /msthg/

not really