/wfg/ - Warframe General

"PC Gamer is making fun of us again" Edition
pcgamer.com/if-youre-new-to-warframe-the-plains-of-eidolon-isnt-worth-your-time/

Previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png (embed)
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/if-youre-new-to-warframe-the-plains-of-eidolon-isnt-worth-your-time/
discordapp.com/invite/AMQ3kNw
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/773wdx/plains_of_eidolon_has_been_the_best_thing_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for pubs are shit

It's in the OP you tool.

first for ostrons are fucking niggers

what's the easiest/cheapest way to get a zenurik lens?

Reminder that Red Veil worships autism.

No, they're slavs.

i mean in a sense pcgamer is right
nothing you do in poe gets you any progress in outside-of-poe shit but for some reason it's one of the first areas newbies are introduced to

Which would you choose?

rap
tap
tap

I've been gone for a while, is Draco still best for levelling? I got an affinity booster to use.

How do I kill the eidolon shields FAST when soloing?
I takes me like 15 minutes every time

I'm short on credits and remembered the index from glast gambit, is it worth to do some index runs for cash?
Is it harder than the quest version?

Hydron - Sedna seems to be the popular spot now.

>cage bars with enough space for the animal to squeeze out no problem
Brilliant

where the discord at lads

I'd say left because it's guaranteed damage.

go catch fish until you have the best amp in game

avian flu in a cage

Gimme your Nova builds, lads, or else.

discordapp.com/invite/AMQ3kNw

>Plains Commander and the Recon Commander don't have any unique dialog

Maybe for the best, really.

Spend a few weeks hunting bombaclades for their chewy centers and then build the best amp. DE are the only ones who do not see the problem here

buy it off tradechat for 10 plat, unless you wanna try rng-ing for it with olains bounty/sorties

right

right is higher guaranteed damage though
if you already have serration + heavy caliber + split chamber, going from 430% to 644% damage is not as good as going from 190% to 310% multishot

if you have a build without heavy caliber then left is better though

The base damage on the left really seems like it would be more, but I don't 100% grasp how exactly these things factor onto each other

bruh its crit damage and damage on the left
youre getting 390% off that one

why wouldnt you grab left?

please post high quality commander images
I need them for research

What kind of "Research"

It's obviously the first part of a wider expansion, though. It probably needs some better signposting to stop newbies farming shit they can't use until the end of the starchart, but DE has always been fucking terrible at explaining everything, which is part of the fun of the game, figuring shit out for yourself.

Just started building the cheap amp. I don't know how anyone would do this shit without a resource booster, finding wisps alone is fucking garbage.

It's literally the same regular mook models and textures with a bits altered here and there

research on grineer

i found a pond shallow enough that the camera clips under the water and i can clearly see all the fishies

> been really into warframe the past 6 months
> been really excited for PoE this whole time
> played 20 minutes and went back to the normal game
> 0 desire to go to do PoE shit

welp. on to the next expansion i guess.

Teralyst solo easy 10k rep. Now will farm him every night.

Thank you for notifying us about this unintended bug in our typically sleek coding. We will fix this problem in the next hotfix.

Hope you will get lot of rare fish.

Got a 3 day booster too.
frost skin here i come!

Are there any frames other than Saryn that rely on incredibly niche weapons?

What's your build for solo?

How to play Chroma? It's so hard after Rhino. What should I press to become tanky and what should I press to deal lot of damage from weapon?

>diapers and stuff

Threadly reminder that Limbo is bestframe and funframe, you just cant use him right.

Fuck
Give me vectis prime already

I have streams running right now that I've had on for the past maybe 12 hours, I hope I'll get some good stuff in the mail tomorrow.

Rhino. Opticor. First craftable amp. Madurai.

you need... Nova butts?

make sure you have 400 shields that you can easily get to 400 fast and lose
if you can get close to 3k armor after buffs and mods go fire with a short duration so you can spam the HP buff as a pseudo heal.
if not go frost
enjoy 90% damage reduction on 700-1200 hp and 175% more damages

>friends all believe limbo and oberon are the best at fucking everything ever and everything else is shit in comparison

Maybe.... maybe the Nazis were the good guys?

Havent played in a whilespeech, is sic prime still vaulted and, worth tons? If so, how much?

I might be willing to do something fun later on, think I got a full set of parts if its still vaulted.

Limbo genuinely does outclass the majority of frames across the widest range of scenarios. He's just a huge pain in the ass in the average squad, both to use efficiently and to deal with if you aren't him, because the average retard doesn't even understand why he doesn't roll.

Can't help with the Oberon situation, though.

only need 1 forma for this 1, i use it a lot for sorties

config A is speedva
config B is slowva
config C is slowva but with more utility to go zoom zoom in the plains

but outside of that you want max duration, not range for her #4. Duration determines how far it goes and how long it lasts, range has little difference. Power is used to determine if #4 speeds up or slows down enemies, but you only need intensify+power drift to hit the slow cap of 75% @ 145% power.

you can also fit in quickthinking with 1 more forma and put it in the stretch/mobilize slot, im just lazy. Shes very glass cannon

her #1 has 5% innate dmg reduction per active orb, its not listed

well Ember has that thing that makes enemies vulnerable to heat damage so you can build around pure-heat weapons like the Ignis or Atomos

but she doesn't really "rely" on that

press 2 with ice element for maximum tank
press 3 for even more tank and also a lot of damage. it multiplies your TOTAL armor, including the armor bonus from ice-element 2. the armor bonus caps out after taking 400 shield damage so have at least that much shields

you will need to mod a lot for efficiency and duration because both those buffs are expensive

>Limbo genuinely does outclass the majority of frames
In terms of being an annoying piece of trash, sure.

Why haven't they buffed cats eye to affect warframe abilities? It seems like its the worst of the kavats.

teach me o great master
how do i limbo in order to cause maximum aggravation to the random pubbies i get matched with

KYS

It's worth good plat now that they buffed the shit out of it. It used to be pretty cheap MR fodder. Good odds of being unvaulted in a month or two, though, so flip it while you can.

I want to eat nezha's ass

Why my pet loses health in orbiter?

want to eat ivara's but we never gonna be able to do it since we live in such unfair and cruel world.

That's easy, just max range, duration and casting speed, plus use a horrendous energy color (or black if you want to be annoy through confusion). Spam 4 + 2 and use 3 regularly so even when 4 + 2 are down, all the enemies are still banished.

Ordis doesn't like animals. He was a mass murderer in his time, y'know. He slowly and sadistically kills your pets so that only your sentinel robots remain. Only robots, like Ordis.

Why is Warframe better than Destiny 2

you have 1 pstt to convince

Energy regen, zenurik energy shit, always in limbo for dat regen, banish all enemies and ocasionaly banish your alies, use 2 for timestop banish shenanigans

For annoyance, max duration, max range, put it where enemies spawn or in annyong spaces, like between a enemy wave and your teamates

If you want to help and be a goodlimbo, extended range and time or lower range and duration for pods and what not, explain 4 abilities work through void in chat, put it on casters for free energy regen and invul, phase for spy shit, ocasionaly 4 2 3 and do damage to fags, 1 the annoying fags and 1v1 em in limbo, be invincible and rift walk everywhere while getting mad energy. You do half decent damage too.
Good limbos can be a great adition but sure, keep thinking we are all shitters.

Fucking skynet, I knew it.

It's free garbage instead of garbage you have to pay for.

because all living things slowly die

Because Destiny is boring.
I'm literally fall asleep playing this fucking boring game. And first, and second. In Warframe I want to sleep because I'm tired and can't handle anymore.

go back to destiny2

So what damage type do I use against the Teralyst? I thought my weapons were bretty good and then I see someone else taking chunks out of the thing's limbs. He's weak to corrosive like every other armored thing right? Or is he weak to something weird like blast?

>Good limbos

Grinding the 2nd bounty for gara systems is making me hate the plains with a passion.
There's not a single good reward in this mission aside from the systems, and i've done about 50 of them if you count all the crashes & random abandoned objectives.

That too.

Thanks a lot, user-senpai.

>full modded tigris prime with rhino buff does ~200 dmg per shot
>see fucking market buyable snipers doing 20k +
okay.

>I have shit mods/builds, the post

Anything sucks if you subject yourself to it too much. Go for her crafting components, fish, mining, quill standing, anything else to take a break from the routine. Gara will come eventually.

And how many bullets does it have
And whats the status chance
How many formas
Potatod?

Lets be real, a shotty is way more practical than a sniper for 90% of the game.

I got the systems first try.

alloy armor is not weak to corrosive, and teralyst is immune to the corrosive debuff

use radiation

>opticor with all the mods and a 1500p riven does literally 5 damage
>mk1-kunai oneshots the teralyst

you can go fast
shooters now a day dont let you go fast because tribes is ded

What makes Titania good against teralyst? Is it just having free archwing to easily find it?

Ok, I'm in love. What main stats I should target in opticor riven mods?

I'm obviously talking about teralysts farming

>identifying as "a limbo"
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Sure, you get some energy regen while you can't do anything else unless you lose the regen. While I'm at it, I may as well fucking break it down as to why people don't like playing with a Limbo in the party.

As a player would quickly learn, it's most efficient to complete missions as quickly as possible to get the rewards at the end, thus making the eternal grind faster, right? People speed run through missions, kill everything they need to, and get out at a certain time. So, why would people think it's more efficient to make every enemy in a big area only susceptible to melee damage? Why would you want to freeze time for 20 seconds to magdump your shotgun at an enemy so you can do the "za warudo" meme shit when you can just shoot that enemy once and move on? Why do you think players will want to step out of the game and take a break just for a little energy when they can use an ability or drop a restore pad and keep shooting things? Limbo slows the game down and inconveniences players, and everything someone like you says is an invaluable strategy and benefit to the team can be easily replaced by much more efficient ways that don't ruin the game.
About the ONLY thing Limbo is good for is defense sorties so he can banish the operative. And guess what? Gara can throw up a wall as high as the fucking skybox and 90% damage reduction on the operative.
He's shit.
You're shit.
Gas yourself.

it can't do shit against her while she's in annoying-gnat-mode

>Honestly every time when I think it can´t get any worse I am taught another lesson, yes there is always more potential at the bottom. This game has THE dumbest playerbase I ever had the misfortune to experience it is full of dev bootlickers and NEETs at least when you read the forums or 3rd party comments. The article points out beautifully all the flaws of Plains of Eidolon, but instead of agreeing and instead of giving constructive feedback, the anime loving, lolicon, NEET crowd won´t have anything of it, no constructive feedback, just blind bootlicking. There is a reason why I play this game solo these days. Out of my old alliance all the cool guys all the sane people have vanished, what is left are exactly the people I described above.

PoE is visually stunning and interesting but its compartmentalization and the insane grind just ruins it. Now look at the people not complaining about the grind, what is their occupation? Largely NEETs. Anymore questions?

whoops that spaced out sentence is part of the pasta.

Who are you quoting?

One of the comments on the PC Gamer article.

Do I need to have warframe running to get twitch drops?

no

So what's the best weapon type and mods for Dex Pixia?
I'm guessing it's shotgun and just throw everything shotgun mods at it.

Ah, okay.

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/773wdx/plains_of_eidolon_has_been_the_best_thing_in/

Thanks DE, even retards can play Warframe now.

>Sure, you get some energy regen while you can't do anything else unless you lose the regen.

Well that's not entirely true, channeled abilities keep the energy regen while in the rift.
And with abilities like Mesa's 4, you can still hit enemies in a diffrent plane or when a Frost Globe is in the way.

>now