Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
NATIONAL PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE- 18005224700

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
gamtalk.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7BZf7D5Bw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>decide to do 5 YOLO rolls
>get shit for the first 4
>last one disconnects
>retry
>get Little Devil

Well that worked out better than expected.
Now I'll rake in even more FP.

Liz-tan daishouri!

Say my name.
SAY MY NAME!

>Fate/Extella was designed by That Kid.

That's Liz-SAMA to you!

How the fuck is waver a servant?
And why is grown up him/his dad also a servant?

Are the guerrilla quests suppose to have a good pumpkin drop rate?

I need a list of all the big titty servants so I know what to waste my money on

Cat and Liz dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They dont think or care about appearances and speak their mind, attracting more desirable mates. Slut fox and Carmilla are too broody, have to vent to some slut dragon, or otherwise lack self confidence. As a result they only attractive shitty mates as only shitty mates would waifu them.

my man Arcadios

So is the Atalanta CE farming trick mission out yet? I've been saving up on my party/guerilla quest, whichever one it is.

>his dad

Even with the first requirement removed you'd almost never unlock Artoria without having to look it up beforehand.

snek

Is this any way for a saint to dress?

>Cat and Liz dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves.
Cat loves you and is absolutely devoted to you once you become her Master, dummy

>tfw stuck at 2nd ascension lvl 70 Tamamo
It hurts. I have lvl 90 Saber in all with little devil, but should I move Tamamo to all instead?

What the fuck.

As someone who is now officially an old man, I enjoyed the obtuse, old school style. Helps that she's absurdly good too, so the payoff is great.

RAICOW DUDE TITS LMAO XDD MOMMY!!

>finally get something to do that isn't dailys
>can't do it because no ap
Fucking hell, at this point I'm going to use an apple just so I have something to do

Husband and wife are one entity under the eyes of society/higher powers stupid female master.

Cat is (You)r maid-pet-wife though.

G...Guys what do the numbers mean?

>His dad
kek

He fused with Zhuge Llang from ancient China, the same way Galahad fused with Mash and later how Ishtar possesses Rin.

Looks like I'll be using your Foxslut more often.

Nasuverse logic.
In July I shall roll her. Martha is nice and cool and beautiful. And having her JoJo reference will be always excellent.

Please add me I need wave cleaner little devil

I wish Johnny was a servant.

What?

NOT PASSION LIP

Incidentally, the graphic is incorrect. It says you need to consume 5 'enemy-dropped' Health Powerups, but there are multiple tiers of health powerups, and the only ones that count for summoning Artoria are the yakisoba breads. More potent health pickups don't count for the purposes of summoning her.

Damn this reminds me of when games used to have cheat codes.

MASH IS LANCELOT'S DAUGHTER/SON??

WHAT THE FUCK

but why
wouldn't possessing a human's body be a massive downgrade from a servant body

SMALL TITS GIRL

>(embed)

Nice job asshole

Passionlip, Kiara, Raikou, Sanzo

This Johnny? youtube.com/watch?v=sh7BZf7D5Bw

>people were surprised at the (+5)
huh, how bout that

>Gilles

nah I'm good

Reptile thread!

What numbers?

+6?

Even someone as stacked as Jeanne will look small next to Gorgon, Artemis, Anne, and Minamoto.

This gorilla takes your pumpkin. What do you do?

>he doesn't already know this
Dude piss off already this should be common knowledge to anyone who browses these generals

It is, yes, but for some, like Ishtar, that's the only way they can be summoned as servants, as the fate system is too weak to summon proper goddesses. In the case of Zhuge Liang, I think it's brushed off as, because he was purely a strategist, he's not much of a combat servant so it doesn't matter if he's in a human body, while for Galahad, it was due to the fact that Chaldea had just exploded and things were going haywire.

Yes user that's why she has futa dick too and it is explained in the summer 2017 race that it was Galahad influence

>Artoria
It's Altria.

Best Rider.

What do you think your favorite servant would dress up as for Halloween?

Why settle for something cold and slimy when you could have something warm and fluffy?

Yes. You find it out on camelot.

Also Roman is Solomon. The first ever servant summoned in Chaldea by Olga's father. Solomon and her father won the 2004 Fuyuki Grail war of the FGO timeline and used the grail to wish for money to build chaldea. Meanwhile Solomon wished to be human that is why he became roman

I'm sure this Mushroom is the flattest non-loli servant.

Some Heroic Spirits can't be summoned as Servants so have to get around it through other means. I don't know the reason that Zhuge Llang's can't, but for example Muramasa can't because his soul is inside the final sword he forged. Trying to summon him gets you his spirit inside Shirou's body, because Shirou traced the soul-sword at some point so now it and Muramasa's soul are sitting inside UBW.

Just take the fucking pumpkin but give me the CE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm allergic

>tfw you will never ever summon a rider
>tfw you will never ever win the holy grail war with your rider
>tfw rider will never ride you to celebrate

Funny thing is I have +5 on one of my accounts and I literally never see the pumpkins drop, while another account I only have +1 on gets pumpkins all the time. Strange world.

I thought it was Arthur.

Bang some pots and pans

>Roman is Solomon

HOLY FUCK. SO THAT IS WHY HE WAS SO SALTY IN OKEANOS?

So, who is waiting for Brynhirld?

Oneesan is cute.

The fuck is a guy suppose to do for some fucking pumpkins?

Take his Banana.

I dunno go to the pumpkin patch about a forty min drive and get a couple more.

someone post that Jannu x gorilla pic

Are Tamamo Cat's paws real?

>doing party quest
>not Atalanta
>still drops Princess CE

Is this the EX rank luck I've heard of?

I've been consistently getting them at 40AP

They were purposely trying to make Galahad into a demi servant on purpose

STOP POSTING ANYMORE STORY SPOILERS

90 more pumpkins I guess!

Wasn't it Arturia?

Medb is my waifu.

Roman dies

So how are people approaching the Halloween event? Are you focusing on exclusively on free quests right now? Or are you doing the Party/Guerilla quests as they come and spending any spare AP on free quests?

Tell Gawain to give me back my fucking pumpkins.

That face...

I've seen it somewhere before.

What is better, grinding for pumpkins or grinding for the 5th Irisviel CE? The 40 AP drops more bats and candles for me and also Lanterns, but how shitty is it to get the final CE?

We know, Nasu.

She has shape-shift powers, so probably yes.

Considering that in CCC we don't see one of the nine with big paws that says that she can have normal hands if she wants.

user I'm sorry but you know this post is going to just make people post more. You should leave the thread.

Why is Jets so much better than Saberlot? Saberlot's just so lame and ugly.

I'm done rolling, so I started doing the guerilla quests.

>spoiler
Hey that's actually pretty clever, consistent with the lore and doesn't feel forced, what's Parvati's excuse?

>jannu has bigger tits than jannu reddit
What did they mean by this?

Fluffy male shield

How many fruits have you burned?

I've mostly done the 40 AP quest for pumpkins, but today, I did a few of the Guerilla quests. Almost done with the first part of Pumpkin farming.

Everyone was a bit salty in Okeanos, it was the sea after all.

>hyped up Tamamo so much
>felt like it was roll or die
>get in with half of my stock
>still have 440 quartz
>don't have anything I want
>don't really have anything else I want to roll for as much as Tamamo

Is this how it feels like to be happy?

3 or 4? I'm done using them now.

Mashu dies to Goetia's NP. But gets revived by Fou using his life essence then he losses his sentience and becomes an ordinary animal