/dg/ - Destiny General

ALPHA TEAM DOES IT AGAIN EDITION

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

First for Zippy is shit, kick him and put Joff in as lead for Alpha shitters.

>zippy
>leader
pick one

context edition

>Zippy
>Not the main guy pulling the strings
Pick one

Please explain to me what a blonde one is

Went back to Destiny 1 today, ran VoG with my friends and did the shield bros strike. Can't say D2 really measures up. Will be playing other shit until Osiris dlc hits and hopefully bungie stops shitting the bed with the one game they had going for them

worth $50 an hour more

Challenge Mode: get joff a prestige mode completion

can alpha team do that, huh?

team couldnt even break top 20 until they expanded. its more than him

Is this HM?

Normal mode, check the date

>implying anyone in Gothalion's group has skill

>Implying that there's a date visible in the photogram

teawrex does

>tfw no Holliday gf

Remidner that preload is now available.
For real this time.

>only 40 gigs

they're going to make us download 20gb of more shit on release aren't they?

>want to play prestige raid with /dg/
>/dg/ doesn't want to do the raid

what the fuck do you do then?Why are you even here?

Less than a week. I'll play this like D1, play the content until I've finished everything, then play something else until another content drop.

the only ones that raid here are alpha team

shitposting

Leech engrams off diamont

>don't feel confident in PvE unless I'm playing striker with 2 grenades

Bring back the fucking armamentarium you fucks

Reminder that Thedubtack threatened to kick diamont off the clan for talking back to him because he won the mod vote

what a shitbag

I honestly believe that /dg/ accepts that doing the hard mode raid with /dg/ will not be successful. We all know that shit is too complicated.

Difficulty/effort required % perceived rewards = nobody wants to do it. Nobody wants to bang their head against it.

I expect people will run it over the weekend. But not tonight. Seems overwhelming and not worth it right now. At least the other HM's offered light increase.

So, inside the D2 exe are multiple AES keys (good luck finding them) and a Nonce (a number used to generate other unique encryption keys for each individual package). Each package is first compressed with the Oodle system (a propeitary format that costs thousands to access the spec for), and then encrypted with both a random AES key and the generated Nonce key.

If they suspect a key is exposed, all Bungie have to do is swap the keys and re-obfuscate the binary and then it's back to square one.

2/3 for Nightfall

I remember when /dg/ wasn’t a bunch of shitters like joff and jiro...

>love the sentinel
>love the captain America action
>love being able to block incoming fire and basically fully refill my teammates super bars
>striker just straight up performs better
>bubble not being unbreakable for PvP makes it subpar in pve
>more DPS from FoH with shockwaves and double pulse beats it every time

It hurts lads.

Damn, please summon one shred of evidence that proves your claim.

How do I take a screenshot of PSN messages?

>clan drama
No thanks.

It’s a technical measure of gap width, measures in cunt hairs. A blonde one is the thinnest.

built in function, don't be retarded you've posted in game pictures before.

That was biasedbob, not dubtack

That was joff, not bob or dubtack

even worse

Its not that its hard, we've even formed a subject time limit individually that together forms 45-1hr as acceptable. The issue is that its boring as sin as far as raids go and the rewards it gives are utter trash.
Now imagine making the raid artificially harder while simultaneously making it even more tedius and boring for equally shit rewards and why the fuck do it in the first place?
Tl;dr all the people that used to raid/would raid just plain don't want to theres no point.

I remember when shitposters werent passive aggressive bitches

They fuck with it in menus, like when you stream. Do we really want me to post messages?

Things I sent to Bob (and I'm paraphrasing a bit): "Oh shit, I won? lol I'm in class, I'll work on it this weekend."

After Diamont posted in the thread I messaged him "My bud... Bob called it at 100 votes because that's how many clan boys there are". Message Diamont, ask him to confirm. Don't make everyone go through this hooplah again.

>blonde is the thinnest
Factually untrue.

Gonna play destiny on PC

is there any reason to buy the expansion pack now before launch or should I just buy season pass or wait for the expansions or what

I'm sorry I don't browse /g/ and am a bit of a brainlet can you put that in english?

That doesn't sound like bob, dubtack is the type to actually pull shit like that.

you can take screenshots of psn messages you faggot. i have literally done it before

all my gear is 305 except my arms which is 304
this is what suffering looks like

>dubtack kicked crazy
wow I dont believe it

I started a new farm in Stardew Valley.
It's not the most complex or hardcore game, but it's a nice one, it'll keep me busy until release.
Just need to figure out who I'll fug this time around.

IVE HAD ENOUGH

IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

it took 4 weeks to get a 300 cloak for my hunter

now I need a 300 class item for my warlock

is game is suffering

I was trying to find a soundtrack or just general data mining for stuff that no one knows about, but it's just not possible because they went overboard with the craziest encryption I've ever seen on the preloaded PC files.

Once again, please provide evidence of this. Posting messages between Bob and I soon.

How come alpha team did it, aren't they /dg/?

MASTERWORK STONE

Doctored images incoming. Prepare for damage control lads.

Name one(1) developer more incompetent than nu-Bungie.

it was all on voice chat and party chat
keep denying it tho

there's a reason diamont left and everyone else followed. You're a horrible person for the clan

Here's me volunteering to run

I sure can't wait for a shopped picture.

>titan made week 1
>hunter made week 3
>hunter hit 305 before reset
>titan refuses to drop a helmet above 301 or a mark above 303 but now i'm spoiled for choice on 305 in every other category
2 chances left to fix this shit before i have to wait another week...

DUBTACK IS A MEME CONFIRMED

WHY IS A MEME RUNNING DG3

NICE PHOTOSHOP SHITTER

Bioware?

>all those shifted pixels
nice fucking try kid

Here's where I was made admin

TFW I Just realized these mess

>I'm gonna be gentle at first

if you look closely you can pinpoint the exact point where he begins to power trip

lets start removing inactives from this dead game to make room for all the new players it isn't getting?

Here's my message history with diamont. I have deleted nothing. Ask either of them, these messages or logs aren't altered whatsover. Seriously message and ask them so we can put this gay shit behind us.

2/3 for a prestige nightfall run join up nerds

HE’S PHOTOSHOPPING EVEN MORE SHIT

DUBMEME JUST GIVE UP YOU’RE DONE

>that name

You missed something in photoshop my dude

the insecurity... my god dude, are all tripfags like this?

inv

can we go back to talking about alpha team getting top 10? I dont like this bullying

>Wyatt Tackel
What a faggot name. You faggot.

You say that like my name isn't obtainable with a google search, photos of me have been floating around since TTK.

What happened to those xboners that said remember the trip and that they would beat alpha team?

It's impressive that I haven't seen one. You musta been a literally who if the thread missed the chance to spam it

sorry, we're full

2/3 for prestige nightfall

people complained about an "artificial grind" in D1 but this is the literal definition of an artificial grind

forcing people who want to play to wait a week to (maybe) progress because everything that doesn't offer powerful gear is unrewarding and the RNG fucks you

way to punish the people that want to play your game

Claiming it was false flagging because they couldn't produce

After beating HM Oryx I literally posted a photo of myself taking a post-raid shit and bragging about beating it on the /dg/ snapchat.

If anyone has it, post it. Let's see it.

Day 1. Still proud.

FUCKING BULLYS

N-NANI?!?!

He's done that shit to me so many times, except with merciless

Outplayed.

>miss me with that gay shit

Mate.
People were taking the piss, and you still went full damage control.

>tfw kicked joff from the raid party earlier today
>"please don't kick me!"

what a sissy

>Soon

I've read ever thread about people bitching about the changes or lack thereof and I still can't wait last time I played was vanilla on the xbox 360.

(my moment of self-vindication was overpowered by the realization that putting my real name on four chan dot com probably wasn't a smart idea)

Out fucking skilled

>drinniol taking a shit on joff to make himself seem less garbage at the game