50's Sci-Fi Pinup Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
youtube.com/watch?v=VXHNWWgDuLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never thought a reporter could consider themselves a success until someone threatened their life. Me? I'm very successful.

Is your sole survivor in love with anyone user?

The next fallout game will take place in San Francisco due to the amount of references to it in Fallout 4. They did the same thing with Fallout 3 with the institute and the Commonwealth. It will come out in 2020.

kill yourself

Kinda wish the Break Action Laser had a big stupid bayonet (And a more reasonable realistic one) so I could be a filthy weeaboo with it.

that seems like an excellent way to cut your dick and/or tits off

>Open the breech
>Right leg instantly crippled.

that feel when obsidian will never make another fallout

They're working on a good looking game right now though

It opens and swings downward user

Only if you're literally retarded and open it directly at your legs. But yeah, it's dumb, I don't give a fuck though when the original game has shit as asinine as laser muskets holding their focusing lenses in place with tape.

QUICK! Do any of you lads have an of the pics of Pete Hines where he has that goofy ass smile but like........its extended as if where someone stuck their fingers in the edges of his mouth and....pulled?

Also BoS stronk. I should probably give this game another go if only to finish the DLC for once.

this one?

()

>They're working on a good looking game right now though
what is it?

dreadfire. You get to be a pirate and customize your ship and your crew. Looks neat

desu bethesda's probably got a deal ready that they're keeping under their thumb for when TES 6 launches with hardcoded CC integration in an attempt to get rid of third-party modding that they don't profit on, or at least make it unfeasible

that way when it inevitably bombs, they get to reveal an obsidian fallout a month later and be the good guys again while not changing anything about the CC situation

but im just a paranoid misanthropic autist talking out of my ass

I NEED PICTURES.

PICTURES OF POWER ARMOR.

His face gets more punchable everytime I see it.

Theres so many weapon mods in this game

people adding in M14s
AKs
M4s

If I was only going add 1 new weapon, what should it be?
(why would I need multiple assault rifles?)

Defense Gun, as it effectively replaces the godawful pipe guns.

Haven't touched Fallout 4 for over a month so I can recharge and play a shit ton when I build my new computer today. I'm pretty excited. I'm ready to see the light.

>there are people who don't protect their loved ones in the finest protection money (or scavenging) can buy

I still halfway feel like dusting off the ol' 3dsmax and learning to mod for Fallout 4 just so I can make a replacer for the fucking pipe guns. But then I'd go full autism mode on it and make each receiver have a unique model, (which is something I don't even know is possible or not as I've never seen any mods that have that), and each part looking different enough to be distinct while still being "realistic".

I'd probably base them off this real life pipe gun's minimalist designs, with low tier receivers being rusty pipes and high end ones being well machined and painted ones like pic related being a .38 auto machine pipe pistol.

The pipe guns are like stens.

Is there a mod to make pipe guns still somewhat useful at higher levels?

Just cause some guy is wearing plates of armour doesnt mean you still arent shooting bullets at him. Especially headshots with no helmet

Yeah that's essentially what that gun is, an even more cut down sten made from hardware store parts. Ideally I'd like to have each receiver look unique, so while that pic could be an automatic .38 receiver something like a semi-auto one meant to be more accurate would use a sten's side loaded magazine.

In either case I'll likely never actually make the mod because my knowledge of modeling is near nonexistent (Only made some basic helmet 3d doodles) and I've literally never rigged or animated a model before, combined with the fact the Defense Gun effectively replaces pipes anyways.

so you cant have defence gun and pipe weapons at the same time?

You can, but the leveledlists seem to prefer putting in defense guns, which is fine with me because the less I have to look at those rusted metal and wood abortions the better.

Thanks Anons thats exactly what I was looking for more or less.

pipe guns are comfy

i wish more of the game was spent in the pipe gun, leather armour mad max tier

>i wish more of the game was spent in the pipe gun, leather armour mad max tier
but thats the worst tier, and not only from a gameplay perspective but an aesthetics one as well

While I don't mind the idea of pipe guns, (hence me considering making this mod in the first place), their "design" makes my inner /k/ sperg out to no end.

It wont.
West Coast is for Obsidian and Bethesda confirmed that multiple times.

>implying The Howard gives a shit

pathetic that you think theyll stand by that, bethcucks want more bethbucks its simple maths

I highly doubt Beth will ever try to tackle West Coast. Its too much to research lorewise with nothing too gain and too much to lose since even people who like both FNV and 4 may get pissed off at their butchering of true Fallout lore.

>implying The Howard or his cronies give even the modicum of a shit needed to research the lore short of getting cliff notes off wikis
They'll shit on it and then say fans are "entitled" for expecting them not to.
IT'S JUST A GAME BRO WHO CARES ABOUT SOME LORE LMAO

this. this guy is delusional.

I can see it now.
>Legion are Orcs (And also super mutants now because lmao orcs)
>Enclave are back again, showing how little they gave a shit about the whole NV Enclave questline
>Followers of the Apocalypse are evil because they have an ominous name
>NCR are the goodest boys
>House is nonexistent
>Brotherhood of Steel shows up again because lmao marketing

Is there a mod that removes damage bonuses from perks?

Why would my gun do more damage if someone else shoots it?

Dude that is like exactly my point...

There are three groups of people.

Bethdrones who will swallow any shit Todd pulls - they would be okay with switching to WC.

Fans of both the FNV and F4 like me - i would never buy F5 if it butchered the WC lore the way Bethesda buitchers everything.

And hardcore fans of Obsidian Fallouts who will never buy F5 no matter what ESPECIALLY if they destroy WC lore.

So they simply risk too much money for no gain at all.

I hope you understand what im talking about.

why would it do more damage if you're quietly squatting in the dark?

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

>playing a stealth archer

Only a minority cares about the Lore m8. When they made Oblivion everyone was shitting the bed about how Cyrodiil wasn't a jungle and the architecutre too European but that doesn't stop the next entry of TES to sell better than ever, most importantly attracting people who never played a TES game before.

Point is that they have nothing to GAIN from switching to WC.
They could only lose - namely those fans that liked both FNV and F4.

I get your point. It would be a gamble, of course. On the one hand caching in on nostalgia is always a good bet, Hollywood has been feeding off of that forever. On the other hand it's going to piss off fans.

>They could only lose - namely those fans that liked both FNV and F4.
Lose like 5 people and gain hundreds of thousands more. Whew what a bad trade.

Are you pretending or something?

>Lose like 5 people
Bullshit.

>gain hundreds of thousands more.
What hunderds of thousands ?
From where ? How ? Why ?
Why would Bethesda of all companies suddenly get so much free goodwill from people that their product sales were by 50 % just because they switched to WC ?
WC matters for Fallout fans mostly and they
A : care about the lore
and
B : already have established opinion about Bethesda and its treatment of lore.

It would take a massive upgrade in quality for Beth writing staff to remedy that.

>Why would Bethesda of all companies suddenly get so much free goodwill from people that their product sales were by 50 % just because they switched to WC ?
The same way the broke sales records with Skyrim and then Fallout 4. Hype. Please stop being retarded and thinking people give any lick of shit about these games when they just play through them and sell them a week later for the next new thing.

Actually, disregard the "play through them" bit as the majority of gamers don't actually finish their games before trading it back in to Gamestop.

god everything about that piece of shit scares me
the little thin tab that holds the bolt, the complete lack of a magazine, the fact that it's an automatic housed in a piece of rotting wood

at least the revolvers are conceivable. it's pretty hard to fuck up a wheelgun

>The same way the broke sales records with Skyrim and then Fallout 4. Hype.

Yes but where are those thousands of new players come from ?
Why would suddenly switching to WC caused NEW players to flock to Fallout ?
What would WC do, that previous Fallouts havent done to attract that much more people to it ?
Are CODers suddenly all care about WC ?
Whay would WC F5 attract more people than F4 with its hypemachine ?

Like the said
its would be a risky gamble : discourage those gamers you already have in a very unprobable attempt to bring new along.
And by very unprobable i mean :
Its not switching formula into more braindead FPS appraoch, its not making it MMO or shit like that, its simply changing a place where your game action takes place.

Yea the bolt action pipes and and revolver pipes are believable. Hell I could make one in a garage and I have no idea what I'm doing. But no fucking way should they have automatic pipe guns. I think semi-auto pipe guns are a huge stretch even just because it would be impossible to do the machining

I dont play a lot of vidya anymore. I have Fallout 4 on PS4 though. What're some tips to get the most enjoyment out of it?

Im a NV fag so I recognise that this game is pretty flawed. I dont wanna do survival because its too tedious and I dont wanna waste too much time

>its simply changing a place where your game action takes place.
Exactly. Which is why the overwhelming majority of people won't care. It'll just be another decade of NMA and /v/ screeching about "reeee Bethesda"

>Yes but where are those thousands of new players come from ?
As I already said. Hype. Games sell on hype. This is why Bethesda has broken sales records with each new game with the majority of their player base having never played an older titles in the series. Shit we frequently see "I just finished 4, should I play any others in the series" here already and you really think people are only going buy a WC FO5 if they've played 1 or 2? That's straight delusional.

>getting a bethesda game for a sony console

>I dont wanna waste too much time
can't help you

the only way to get juice out of this game is to invest, either be a sperglord settlement architect or a masochistic survival crawler. Default game is looty shooty garbage

I don't frequent Bethesda.net but isn't PS4 modding pretty much barren?

I suppose my best advise to you is don't try to keep a clear Questlog or anything. You'll always have unfinished Quest in your Log because the game always throws shit at you nonstop including neverending Radiant quests.

Yes but the question is how big are those groups of people.
From what i have seen group that liked both FNV and F4 is pretty numerous, who knows how would they act is Beth released their F5 in a completely butchered WC.

Skyrim had hype because muh dragons, its hard to imagine upping up wow factor in a game that already had armies of Super Mutants, big giant robot with death lasers etc.

Are there any mods that replace those god-awful pipe rifle scopes? Anything other than iron sights/recon scopes are completely unusable.

He's got NYC, Pittsburgh and Toronto. Why risk preventing a future Obsidian Fallout game (as unlikely as that is) when he doesn't gain much out of it? Keeping it on the east coast lets Beth keep their nu-lore in house without any problems.

Habby birthday.

I pray for a Ronto game with another Pitt dlc. Gimme that fucking snow, Todd. Hardcore mode where I need fire to live.

Im still amazed how good that game was despite Bethesda shitty engine, criminaly short dev time and multitude of problems Bethfaggots did during development.

Oh boy, it's the obshittian hour

Lucky #7

>7 years ago
Damn son. I was still in school.

Man, it feels like it released yesterday.

Oh boy, its bethshiill excuses hour.
Fuck off.

How long before you get called a /v/ermin by the other guy, I wonder.

One - two post tops.
Probably the moment actual facts start to come up.

He does. They wanted to do fallout 3 on west coast, but then decided to do their own thing.

Ranger Combat Armor and Patrol Armor dude from last thread here, I followed the one user's advice and dicked around with nifskope and was able to remove the neck clipping on the combat armors by deleting some shit that was its own contained thing, so thanks. Unfortunately the patrol armor's waterskin tin thing is part of the entire upper body mesh so I have no idea how to seperate that from the rest of it, but the clipping on the combat armor was the big killer. Thanks a ton, mate.

Play it again, Johny Guitar.

2070 players ingame currently. Pretty good. Fallout 4 only has about 6x that amount. Yeah, only.

I remember buying this on launch day.

That very night I was standing atop the Goodsprings cemetery shooting all those Radscorpions in that valley trying to level up quickly. While listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXHNWWgDuLk

Jeez, such a wave of nostalgia. I wonder why Bethesda won't just remake it in FO4's engine, they'd make tons of cash. I'm still upset that I lost all my old NV screenshots. ;_;

Anyone know of a fo4 mod that enter/exit workbenches instantly?

>I'm still upset that I lost all my old NV screenshots
I used to have a habit of deleting screenshots and saves I didn't use anymore, still regret it. I HOPE I still have my original saves on PS3.

I bought NV on PS3 day 1 and then got a PC years later. Between the PS3 not saving play time and all the time undocumented by Steam because I used NVSE, I've easily got thousands of hours in NV.

But why didn't they stick his head jar on top of a robobrain or other robot. Or put tv monitor in front of his head and gave him controls to tele-operate a robot.

because lol walt disney references bro! lol!!

Cucksworth is dead, say hello to Chadsworth.

Man that Automatron expansion is fun.

Obligatory
>my feet hurt
comment.

Fallout 4 is so comfy

Damn, Codsword looks like THAT?

>Chadsworth.

I just burst out laughing as I imagined Stephen Russell doing a voice for a posh English robot impersonating some insufferable meathead quarterback beer pong champion.

Welp, if Fallout Miami fails I hope they at least release the resources.

LET'S GO GET A 'BREWSKI', MASTER

>First wasteland building you run into is a giant canine penis innuendo
>It's where you recruit your dog companion

What is this, Grand Theft Auto?

It needs more Neon

LET US 'BOUNCE' SHALL WE, 'SENPAI'?

The gunplay on FO4 (and also FO3 and NV) is so shit I never bothered playing in first person. Why is Bethesda so bad at animating games?

Those innuendos are very immersion breaking and make games look silly.

It needs raiders on rollerblades.

Bethesda is known for their innuendos.

>I never bothered playing in first person.

Don't you mean 3rd person? The first person mode in Gamebryo games may suffer from some mouse acceleration (NV) or game-breaking mouse acceleration (FO4) but at least it isn't as bad as the 3rd person mode where every animation lags your every move. Just try jumping around a bunch of narrow beams in NV or Skyrim in 3rd person and compare it to 1st. It's like night and day. There's like a quarter second delay in every action when the game has to take body animations into account.

So where have you been?

Working. Though damned if all those Morrowind mods that were made recently aren't making me itch to do something there again.

On the off chance you're actually Trainwiz, thoughts on the moving rail carts in Nukaworld?