RIP in Piece WESTERN German

No Batarian allowed beyond this line
__________________________________ rine ends here

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qoKkiou.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wake up

Off to a decent start.

James "Huge McBeef" Vega was one of the better human squadmates.

Mods are gods

>autist thread got deleted

He was, actually. With all of the Mary-Sues and shit, it was pretty nice to just have Slab Bulkhead as a regular meathead marine.
I got a lot of enjoyment out of running both him an Garrus for the ultimate dudebro squad.

>running both him an Garrus for the ultimate dudebro squad.
That was a such fun squad combo.

Miranda's fat fuckable ass and famously tight asshole

Meathead characters are the best to have around in ME. I usually runned around with Wrex, Grunt, Zaeed and Jaavik. and i really liked Jaavik

Good. I swear, these /dag/ animals are rabid.

Why are male turians so much better than female turians?

Larger targets are easier to hit while moving.

Grunt was also a favorite of mine. Wrex, Zaeed, and too an extent Javik, were all great characters in their own right, but they still had a decent amount of edge to them making it hard for them to really fulfill the dumb grunt role. Rock Hardcheese was just plain testosterone and little else. I get why people shit on him, but he's a simple character that's good for a few laughs, helps flesh out the more complex characters, and can be pretty relatable. He was cliche as hell, but that just made me like him more, really.

True. I always had at least one in my team. The others varied depending on a mission. Or i just took my LI.

What did Jaavik see when he touched Shepard?

In my playtrough, TQP

Top tier bros to go to the range or gym with is why.

they´re perfect bros and they´re better developed

Previous thread was I wasn't able to see the other autistic thread that got deleted. How bad was it?

ah good, I´ve been confused about that

Bad. As in a Liara/Overwatch mercy OP + an invitation to talk about Leliana as much as Liara.
Hopefully mods banned the cunt too.

Hello. Butts in your face?
>i.imgur.com/qoKkiou.png
I just noticed the weird lines on Miranda's buttcheeks.

Improved your Miri

Why didn't they do this from the start?

bioware artists are completely awful at doing hair textures, so darker colours help to hide it

can we have a screencap where her eyes aren't completely closed

lazy developers. Or they thought the players wouldn´t recognise her properly

Chinese/10

Oh, nice, the dirty blonde look is pretty good.

Uhm, Liara, Leliana and Mercy are cute and like helping others!

All of them are /Our Girls/..

>Butts in your face?
Yes

How does Andromeda end again? I found myself unable to finish it, since it's a terrible game and all.

I just learned that Anthem is a thing. Looks pretty boring but Drew Karpyshyn is back, so I'm expecting ME levels of story.
What do you think, lads?

You kill the bad guys and take over that Meridian thingy or whatever. Pretty bland, not different-colors-level, but still boring as shit.

Friendly reminder that FemshepxLiara is the absolute best romance and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.
also why does this general still exist, ME is basically dead.

pls no spoilers

> i want to see the garbage with my own eyes

I really enjoyed the previous works of him, especially the novels. In regards of story, we may see some quality content

>ME levels of story.
How is this good?

Yes, my Femshep user!

Can WORD this post!

Same, really liked the Darth Bane trilogy. I hope having high expectations is not too unreasonable for modern Bioware.

the fuck?

Liara is VERY cute and adorable!

ok, get well.

oh god YES please keep posting

Yes, my user!

/Our Girls/.

>tfw no talonjob never ever

Schmooples..

It'll happen one day user.

What's the appeal behind female turians? They don't have as many plates and look more like gross bald dudes.

why do furries find appael in animals? some people are just broken, hanging is the only solution.

I have no idea, I think they look like shit and make no sense. The males have a way better design.
>the plates protect against radiation
>so we decided to remove them

>Will never experience the true beauty of art that is the Elcor remake of Hamlet
True suffering.

Exotic and militaristic culture is part of my reasoning. Someone did a nice explanation a while back on both Quarian and Turian appeal.

I think he meant physical.

Why are western's posts so fucking good all of a sudden?

/Our Girls/ have that effect..

i wish you were never born

I don't know, I just find them cute. Never really questioned it before.

hey titan fall user from last night i'm gonna be playing if you want to hop on frontier defense

I wonder if I should try to rewrite that explanation to be more indepth and expansive, but I fear that it'd be a bit of a bother to read through.

I posted that in the last thread before it got archived, so I'm posting it again here:

Are the best waifus the one created and written by the gamemakers and devs or the one created by the players through character creation or writefaggotry?

i feel like the devs complement the ones created by writefags
look in Andromeda we got a femtur romance but it was so painfully shallow that it left a void
along comes the write fags that give us what we wanted from the romance that even if its only a few posts of a green text we will still like it
so i guess they work in tandem

The devs, when the writers aren't shit.

the group effort of a community is always going to be better than what a single person can write

What constitute a good waifu writer from a shit one?

I should stop bringing Miri along. It's starting to affect the mission.

TAKE THE SHOT

Quiet, Jack

How good the actual writer is. Does he or she write edgy lines? Does he or she randomly add foreign words? How 'the best at' is the character? Does the character have flaws?

>mixed colony
>science team is testing teleportation from a research base in the woods surrounding the colony
>the power-draw for the machine increases a hundredfold forcing a power grid shutdown
>the salarian leading the project walks off angry
>alarms suddenly blares
>the remaining scientist evacuate the facility only to be greeted by the security forces surrounding some unknown machine with a weird asari like alien inside
>the alien inside seemed to freeze up once he realized what he was looking at
>one of the asari scientist tells the guards to stand down
>before they could do anything the machine sudden sprang too life going in reverse before swing the car around
>chase alla baby driver ensues ending when the car runs out of gas
>all around the colony the young adults who loved there cars were in awe of this chase
>they had completely fazed out rear wheel drive cars well over a millennia ago. and to see a car going sideways was unheard of
>but this new guy was insane
>the amount of maneuverability is crazy
what i'm trying to say with this post is
>ywn live on a ayy colony with your modded piece of shit that everyone loves because rear wheel drive is unheard of
also
>ywn have ayy racing buddies

post lewd femsheps!

I see you´re a man of good taste.
Having high expectations shouldn´t bee unreasonable, thing is, whether BW will deliver. I sure hope so, their last stories have been entertaining and interesting

Honestly it's fine as it is, the points are given in a swift, yet effective, fashion.

thats pretty disgusting

Helps to be a personality man to begin with, but the frenchman(?) sums it up pretty well here also because Vetra is adorable

I liked that artist's comic

yep, turians are abhorrent and should be removed with extreme prejudice. But what can we do? Can't just genocide a council race.

>Can't just genocide a council race.

Nice. I'll be on in like 3 or so hours

So did I

fuck yeah, i love unlimited turian murder

You leave turians alone

go fuck a dragon dildo cunt

marvellous idea

this general sucks ass

I want to suck Ashley's ass.

Nobody is keeping you here fag.

The turians are our greatest allies due to our mutual want of batarian genocide, please refrain from bad mouthing them.

>batarian genocide
Too bad the Reapers did it before anyone else could jump on the chance.

They really did do us a huge favor.

Why does Ash have a penis? I have many questions that I am not sure if I want answered.

Why not? You don't like thick cocks?

What you can do, is provoke the krogans' racial animosity against them and let them go on a rape spree on Palaven, having their women and children sexually assaulted by krogans should be enough to break the proud turian's will

>ywn genocide baterians with your femtur gf