Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EapWVRLR0ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still playing this shit

>LMAO

Dead thread, dead game.

I'm logging into BF4
Join on me

I would... but I don't actually own BF4.

is it better to play locker loud, silenced, or shotgun?

This gif is irrelevant now. Supports are now indiscriminate. Indiscriminate in that they don’t give ammo to any fucking one. They all run crossbow and mortar only. Unironically

Why play silenced? No point to it on that map.

>its another horse gets stuck on a big pile of absolutely fucking NOTHING episode

So... how bout them black scouts
That always livens up the thread.

How long before every class has a C96 variant available to it

Still wish we could pick our face/race like star wars battlefront, I really can't stand playing the bong or American scouts. The monkey paws are just too much.

I mean we already have 3 variations, we can go deeper.

>The oberez
Why didn't I start using this meme machine earlier? It's actually pretty good, and fun. Reminds me of the executioner pistol from mass effect 3.

>3 variations
Nani? I know there’s the regular one and the export version on cte. What’s the other?

>The October update removed 40 player operations
The devs finally did something right

c96 carbine for pilots/tankers
all the best weapons are exclusively for 2 classes that should never be using them if you're playing the class correctly

I guess I don’t play right then. Because I have 860 pieper kills

The amount of grenade/gas/incendiary spam makes this game so much worse. Most of the maps are terribly designed too.

Getting Ace Squad after a well fought game is such a good feeling

Gad spam is fine, just less to more close range fire fights. The rest is cancer though, especially molotov spam stopping you from so much as touching the entrance to a choke point.

>harass a bomber for 10 minutes
>pretty sure they gave up on repairing and consigned themselves to death by me
>an anti air gun fires one shot at it.
>they get the kill and vehicle destroyed
>im left with my dick in my hands
I JUST WANT THAT FUCKING MACHINE GUN. WHOEVER THOUGHT UP THIS CHALLENGE I HOPE CHOKES TO DEATH ON THE FAT LOAD A SPERM THEY GARGLE.

>gas not a problem
Let me guess. You mainly play Assault

>Not using limpy boi to remove flak cannons
>being this retarded

ive been using quickmatch a lot more often now... it finds me full local servers that for some reason don't show up in the browser

Mostly scout, I swap to assault when I'm playing a faction with a nigger scout though.

I'd actually be totally fine if the next BF game had no scopes above x4.

I would if 90% of the community weren't on 24/7 Golmud/Locker/Metro

>tfw 57 revives in a 12 minute stomp of an operation

Please don’t die again.
What’s /bfg/‘s highest killstreak? Was it all infantry or did you use a vehicle?
Mine was a 54 streak in a bomber. Nobody even tried to put lmg rounds into my plane so they honestly deserved it.

dreadnought on the fao fortress section of oil of empires

Did your team lose all 3 battalions there or were the enemies just lining up perfectly?

both. we lost handily but the enemy was clumping up around the point. i personally attribute the loss to our 12(!) scouts. also had a good dedicated crew that kept the planes away. fun fact: torpedo boats deal a whopping 1 damage to the dreadnought.

Honestly not sure, closest I could come to that is 67-7 on amiens conquest as assault with model-10 slugs. It's probably what I'm most proud of. I think I do have something in the realm of 33 kills with the st. chamond gas tank, still a super fun tank to use.

People. Were. Pissed. I think it might be the best I've ever done as infantry in any combined arms fps ever. And I've played quite a few. I'd been getting really good at the game but my internet has been really bad here lately and while I can still mostly play, huge lag spikes get me killed 6-7 times a game on average, sometimes way more on a bad day at which I usually stop playing, it's so frustrating to be on an great roll and then suddenly someone on shooting at isn't there or i'm put back a few feet next to a grenade, or snipers killing me around corners.

>MFW i'm getting new internet next week.
Trust me, heads are going to fucking roll. In more than just BF1.

Good that you’re getting better internet. I know how that shit goes. I seriously had a 1 mb/s connection until about 5 years ago. Now I get 250 mb/s for around the same price and can play in any region with minimal lag. I don’t know how I made that work. It was awful

Getting to cavalry rank 10 has been a lot more than I imagined. The cavalry lance is a blast. But there’s a slight problem. At least once a game if I try to spawn as cavalry, I’ll end up spawning as a pilot on the horse. It’s pretty much guaranteed to happen. Is this a common thing?

Is it possible to get multiple lance impales off one charge? I feel like I've gotten perfect lineups but every kill after the first impale is just listed as a roadkill.

I don’t think it’s possible, sadly.
t. Almost 2 service stars with the lance

IM LOGGING INTO BF4 AGAIN
JOIN ON ME

i can never fucking get the bombers to be worth it over the ground attack plane. i can get good kills in with a bomber run, but i can get way more runs in less time and with less effort with ground attack. also the trench darts are hard as fuck to get on target.

i want to like the m16 but i cant seem to get the upper hand with it

Its happened to me a lot too. I have no idea why.

>mfw getting multiple headshots in a row with the M1903 Sniper
Highly recommend it if you're going for headshots instead of abusing the sweet spot range.

anyone wanna co-op with me in bf3? i need to unlock the sg553

> bf3
thats stretching it, I cant even find games on BF4 hardcore (PC) before noon

maybe thats why he asks for help in coop here instead

Model 10-A Slug >> Model 1900 Slug

I forgot there was co op shit. I remember I never got past the first couple missions.

its easy and im experienced at playing support.

add me pvt_costanza so we can do exodus op its fairly easy

>mfw getting multiple headshots with the m1903 experimental
>on the same guy
>without killing him or even getting an assist

Did anyone else's weekly medals get reset, but not changed to new ones?

Delet this

>mfw a Scout tries to challenge me 1 on 1 with a handgun while I had the Fedora Optical

>Fedorov Optical
Why are you restricting yourself in a game where movement doesn't effect your hipfire/accuracy? You're just making yourself an easy target if you're gonna use a weapon like that.

It’s an amazing weapon isn’t it? It grants you special teabagging privileges, especially when you beat out an assault shitter with it

It looks like mine is 27
Probably that time I survived 95% of the round on argonne forest as the flametrooper without being bayonet charged
Only to be shot in the back as I chased a medic around at 3 hp spamming NEED HEALING

The only way i can have any measurable amount of entertainment is on hardcore with aim assist off and stock rifles on. I like rocking assault with a rifle. Really makes you a true asset.

I just want a service star for syringe kills. Pls dice

I like the magnification at longer ranges. Besides, it's a change of pace from the Trench, albeit only slightly, and hipfiring isn't all that worse with it. I ended up going 41-9 with it on Argonne and that was with a higher ping, so it does the job just fine for me.

bamp

wtf

If you can time your clicks, the Fedorov is an actual piece of shit

cum eating instruction rigattoni and sebstladder are way better weapons both close range and long range

You can have that as soon as I get my Flare Gun - Spot service stars

41 with a Flametrooper on Empire's Edge. Shifted from D to E regularly and just sat on the MGs since the armor means snipers can't headshot you but you won't die.

80. I think it's from when frontlines had no time limit and I spent 2 hours rolling the spotting light Chamond back and forth over the reverse slopes of the many hills of Soissons. Press 3 to spot everything, then click the red dots to win. The enemy team was furious but for me it was a very relaxing point and click hidden object game.

which one is the spotting light chammond?
I've been using the gas one, but that sounds pretty nice.

Standoff assault tank

Yeaaah. Too bad it got nerfed after the alpha. Seems like DICE hates fun on their game.
youtube.com/watch?v=EapWVRLR0ec

Only 23, but that was infantry only PTFO as a Scout on the first sector of Verdun Heights on defense. I think I was using the Gewehr M.95 Infantry and the Frommer Stop there. I died but got rezzed and that ended that streak, but by the time they hit the second sector I already had around 40 kills. Good stuff.

Alright I understand why they added the regenerating ammo on the syringe, I just wish it didn't deplete charges on missed syringes.

Fun is for casuals. It's all about getting increasingly frustrated trying to play babysitter to 31 retards until you ragequit.

>mfw flashbacks to when everybody got 2 gas/fire nades

You make me realize that no matter how hard I try or how good I play, my own efforts will never EVER determine whether my team wins or loses, so I should just play whatever I want and do whatever I want. If we're gonna win, we're gonna win.

flash flare gun is a really underrated CQC scout gadget. you can just pop out of cover and blind guys and set them on fire. it’s hilarious

>gas grenades

Can confirm, whenevr I get flash-flared in CQC I get reamed

>can’t ADS
>can’t hear
>can’t see

>needing to ADS
also, for some reason, I seem to see BETTER with my mask equipped. if i'm using a trench/smg/shotgun, i tend to put my mask on just because it makes me aim and play better somehow

>sprays you with ezmodeico
nothin personnel... ragazzo

>spraying and praying with guns that aren’t lmg or trench variants
and that’s just fucking weird, seeing as how the mask blocks out part of your view

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BF1

how feasible is running bf1942 on a mac with wineskin?

Shit I think I just gave someone nihilism over the internet

you’re kind of right, but the problem is when everybody, or most of the team thinks like that. so in that way, every person matters somewhat. it’s like voting

but unlike in voting, the threat of loss will never change anyone's decision to participate in "trying to win", and your own decision will not have any impact on others
loss also has no consequences, another gam,e starts immediately, instead of being stuck with an asshole for four years

also, player skill is another factor, and if your team lacks skill, it doesnt matter if they're trying to win

You can always kill your leaders if you get tired of them, but there is no escape from the 0-12 scouts.

lel
kill your leader, the useless hillniggers are gonna be on your ass

>the threat of loss will never change anyone's decision to participate in "trying to win
not necessarily

if they dont care about winning, they're not going to suddenly care half way through the match

if i notice we’re losing by a surmountable amount, i try harder to help the team win

Help me anons, i have problems with BF1 in pc, it takes so much time to load the menú, and i can't play nothing
Someone has the same problem??

Have you been able to play before or is a problem with a new installation?
Have you tried a repair from the Origin client?
What are your PC specs?

whenever i put on the mask it really makes me realize just how good the hipfire is on a lot of guns. Sidearms pretty much have near-perfect accuracy at their effective range, SMGs obviously have it great, lmgs can just prone for 0 spread, even the close quarters medic guns can work it pretty well.

I,ve been able to play it before, only recently this problem happened,
Yes i tried it
The enough to play with ultra settings

DICE finally purging scum

Are there any aiming quirks in this game like does moving affect my accuracy at all?